Into the black depths... of SPACE! (Darian and Geneticmess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Into the black depths... of SPACE! (Darian and Geneticmess)

Postby Darian » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:26 pm

Name: Kelly Bunca
Species: Lapimorph
Appearance: Seven foot tall and built like an Amazon, Kelly is a beautiful bunny with light brown skin and darker fur markings around wrists and in... aesthetically pleasing places. She's got legs for days, and a very sizable pair of breasts, and very big ears (Very big for bunnies but not much for anyone else. It's difficult to hide her figure, but she does her best... and that includes keeping her dark brown hair in a short ponytail. Though Kelly doesn't comment much, she's very proud of her legs and hips... mostly because they give her a kick comparable to a mules. Despite her size, she's a not as heavy as you might expect... that gives her some very nice jump height.
Personality: Kelly looks like an ideal sexy lapimorph, and she's gotten quite sick of the whole thing. She's smart, and tough, but pretty all anyone sees is her assets... not that she wishes she was ugly, but Lapimorphs are expected to be sex maniacs and she was raised by her human father, with human ideals. Namely, that she can control her own life and make her own decisions and it's her right to. That she does not need to be another fuckbunny or BunOven for her mom at the Joja Corporation. (A lapimorph company infamous for producing belly-pets, meat, and... being family focused. For Lapimorphs, that means breeding.) So far she's been stuck working a shitty job in defiance of her mother... hoping she'll save enough to get off planet one day. She's tougher than she looks, but she's never been off planet either... there's no telling how well she'll do out in the vastness of space.

Vash's was a diner on a backwater city planet with almost nothing going on besides the basics of a stopover port. That meant that there were... certain diners that catered to folks who hadn't seen a pretty face for ages. Vash's was not one of those diners but got some of those folks.

Mostly though, it served a very nice breakfast and a grilled cheese sandwich, and had a really good shake... and didn't include salt on their fries on instinct, which made it easy for a Gelatoa to get a meal that wouldn't burn on contact. (I imagine salt would be terribly spicy if it wasn't fatal to a slug person.)

It was a good place to go and relax, and possibly enjoy a good view of the farming fields... and possibly that of the waitress in the short skirt. Today though Avery has ordered a dessert. It's a bit pricey... but it's a great thing to have on the last day you're on the planet. On the first day of the rest of your life.

(Lemme know the usual, as well as the dessert.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Re: Into the black depths... of SPACE! (Darian and Geneticme

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:01 am

(Reposting my character sheet here, for future reference.)

Spoiler: show
Name: Avery
Species: Gelatoa
Appearance: Stands at 6'3". Has an orangish yellowish/amber coloration, comparable to orange juice. Very thin build, save for his hips and rump, signature features of Gelatoa males. His member is only around average, but the real head-turner (for Gelatoa women, at the very least) is his aforementioned hips and rump, which are slightly thicker and fatter than average. "Hair" is medium length and thick, only reaching half way down his head and messy.
Personality: At first, a shy and delicate wallflower. Has trouble with confrontation, and is extremely apologetic over even minor things. When he warms up to someone, he gains a little bit more confidence in himself, and does what he can to help them, no matter how small. If he manages to get a lover, he will treat them as if they were his entire world, and will be very grateful to them...which makes break ups and the like extra hard on him. Takes insults to heart, no matter how true they are, and keeps trying to make himself a better person, even if he's completely fine as is.
Background: Born and raised on the home planet of the Gelatoa race for nineteen solid years. At first, he was more than content staying at home, enjoying a standard life. But as more and more people visited from every other corner of the universe, Avery longed to see the worlds beyond his own. Problem was, he was not the kind suited for combat, like all those actiony types going out to discover new worlds. So instead, he took up a position as intergalactic delivery boy. How dangerous could it be to be a mailman, anyways?

Stepping (er...slithering?) into Vash's for, what he could only assume would be his last time, The young Gelatoa man was reminded how much human culture had spoiled him. He remembered hearing of how, before his planet was discovered, Gelatoa would eat anything they could. Which was a lot of things, from dirt, to rocks, to trees, and even some of the harsher creatures that had gone extinct thanks to them. But nothing really could beat the taste of a good milkshake. Which is why Avery would make sure his last meal here really counted.

Traditionally, Gelatoa would wear...well, nothing, but as soon as Gelatoa became well known and spread across the universe, they too had to adhere to wearing clothes. Of course, they took the easy way out, and just about every Gelatoa out there wore tight jumpsuits, which felt more natural than shirts and pants. Avery was wearing a dark blue jumpsuit, with a white pattern near his stomach. The jumpsuit ended near where his body started to look more like a puddle rather than feet, looking somewhat like a cross between a robe and a skirt. He also wore a golden badge of some sort on his table flat chest, and a mailman's hat sporting the same insignia as on the badge. The very, very, very few people who remembered him as a regular to Vash's wouldn't recognize the outfit at all.

Avery ended up getting a seat at the diner's bar, and ended up ordering a a large grilled cheese (the salt may be a bit too spicy for his taste, but it did help enhance the flavor. And it didn't kill him or anything, so that was a plus.), and the biggest milkshake he could. He wanted to make this last meal last for sure.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:26 am

"Hey Avery. Your usual, and the extra large Chocolate Massacre milkshake." A familiar face walked up to the bar with a tray and easily set a steaming large grilled cheese with 'lightly salted' fries in front of him, along with a very big glass of something cold, sugary, and with a lot of chocolate whipped cream on top.

Kelly would have made anything look good, but the waitress uniform, like something out of an old western, looked almost scandalous on her tall body. The skirt always danced about her thighs no matter how carefully she moved, and her chest strained against the blouse if she buttoned it up tight, and she had to leave at least two buttons open lest she risk breaking them. Still, her sharp green eyes and pretty mouth had an actual smile for Avery, rather than the semi-forced one she wore for a few of the other patrons... and her boss. Her cotton-white fluff-tail was just outside the waistband of her skirt... if one dared to look.

She actually leaned against the bar a moment, with the tray held against her side and her hip. If Avery had been sitting at a table or booth, he'd have been at eye level with her hips or chest if she leaned over. thankfully, they were at the bar, and she seemed a bit more at ease.

"What's the celebration? You don't often order dessert in here." she asks, big brown upper ears perked up.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:45 am

Upon receiving his meal, Avery's eyes were glued to it, a bit of a nostalgic smile spreading across his face. It took him a moment to look up at Kelly too. She was usually, if not always the waitress who would serve him at Vash's, and he was glad he'd get to see her one last time before he left. She was always super nice to him, and...well, super attractive, to put it rather bluntly. His first visit or two to Vash's when Kelly started working there quickly taught him to not stare. Not even with her back turned. He started taking a couple feeble bites of his food while Kelly was talking to him.

"Well, I..." Avery fumbled over his words for a moment, before grasping the lid of his hat and tipping it forward for better view. The insignia was now much mere apparent, showing a cartoonish and simplistic illustration of an envelope with a rocket engine. It was labeled, in all caps, "OASIS EXPRESS". Oasis Express was one of the largest and most successful intergalactic delivery companies out there, and someone who got a job there would no doubt be traveling around a lot...

"I got a job as a delivery boy. I'm leaving as of today, and I need to report to headquarters a few galaxies over within the next few hours." He explained, suddenly feeling a bit saddened by the otherwise wonderful news. "This...well, this is going to be my last time at Vash's. So, I, uh, figured I'd spoil myself a bit."
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:06 am

"Stars above, you actually got a ship!" Kelly's eyes go wide at the implication. Avery had been talking about getting a job that would take him into space for a few years... but almost all of even the basic ones required that the applicant have their own ship, unless they were a graduate from a costly piloting school. He COULD take on a position as a crewmember to someone ELSES' ship... buuuuuuuut there was a bit of a stigma against having a Gelatoa as a crewmember. The inter-galactic travel licences alone were a bitch, and there was always the worry that they'd eat something or someone on a long trip. (though Gelatoa were hardly the WORST species with a vorish reputation...)
"That's awesome, Avery! Congratula-"

"Hey Bus-bunny! We're starving up here!" Came a harsh voice from the upper level. "Get up here give us our next round of drinks, and bring the cake! it's my buddy's birthday!" There were a few rough jeers, and Kelly's face fell flatter than a crash landing. Not all customers were as pleasant as Avery... buuuut most of them were a lot bigger and meaner than he was.

"Just a second, Avery." she vaulted over the bar and quickly poured the drinks. then she plastered the fake smile on her face and jumped straight up ten feet over the railing and onto the second floor without spilling a drop. Avery would have also caught a peek underneath Kelly's short skirt as his eyes followed the impressive athletic feat... she wore blue striped panties.

There were a few moments of muffled conversation, probably filled with a few lewd propositions, which Kelly deflected with her usual dumb banter, and the bunny-girl landed next to Avery again, her big right ear twitching slightly, and a scowl on her face.
"Vash, I'm taking my break."

She put the stupid waitress hat onto the bar a little more forcefully than normal and poured herself a soda. She took a deep breath, and rubbed her rear behind the counter. Looks like she'd been goosed again.

"Sorry about that Avery. Anyway, Oasis Express? That's pretty cool! They didn't give you any crap for being a Gelatoa, did they?" Kelly asks, mostly succeeding in burying her irritation again. She leans on the bar casually, accidentally giving Avery a great view of her breasts.

(had an idea, for the exit. Maybe the patron goers above try to get rough have their way with Kelly... and one of them finds out Kelly or Avery can vore/ aren't as helpless as they look. I kinda see Avery getting intimidated trying to stop them, only for Kelly to turn the tables on them and walk out with a bulging belly. But if you want to vore, that can work too! What do you think?)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:25 am

Before Avery could answer how he actually managed to get a ship of his own, duty called for Kelly. He didn't mind, really. This happened all the time whenever the two tried to chat and Kelly wasn't on break. Which was often. He simply smiled and nodded, showing he understood. Now that he wasn't focused on talking for a moment, Avery took more generous bites out of his food, leveling it significantly. He didn't have any teeth to really bite with, so he'd usually mash up whatever he had in his mouth by...sorta chewing as best as he could, and then swallowing. He'd become a bit self-conscious about simply swallowing his food whole as Gelatoa normally do when otherworlders gave him weird looks over it.

His eyes followed the bunny waitress as she nimbly made her way across the diner. And his eyes ended up being in an unfortunate place when Kelly soared through the air...his heart skipped a beat at the sight, and he tried distracting himself with his food. Well, that was another question answered, at least.

As Kelly returned, he started taking smaller bites to keep his mouth from being too full as they talked. Avery couldn't help but also notice the way she was rubbing her cotton-tailed rear-end, and very quickly put two and two together. He was somewhat tempted to bring up the issue, hoping to let her burn off some anger by talking about it, but ultimately decided against it.

"Y-yeah, they're a very equal opportunity company, luckily. I've heard it's rare you'll find one sentient species out there that isn't represented among their employees." Avery took a small sip of his milkshake, and then kept going. "They provided a ship for me. Granted, it doesn't give a lot of room to stretch, but...better than nothing." Avery then hold up his right hand, which had been clenched for the whole time, and opened it to reveal a nice pair of keys with, once again, the Oasis Express insignia on it.

(Ooh, that can work. Maybe things get rougher than usual, and Kelly fights back, or things escalate MUCH farther than usual, and Avery or both of them end up with a meal? Could go either way.)
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:39 am

"Hey, that just means you still got your savings, right? you can probably buy upgrades and ownership, really make the thing yours. That's not a bad deal!" Kelly wasn't a trained mechanic, but she was a tinkerer in her spare time. She often talked about how much fun it would be to really personalize a ship, and how you could tell a lot about a person by their ship.

"It's good to hear that at least Oasis Shipping actually is a bit more ethical than most companies in regards to species. I mean, delivery pilots aren't that specialized biologically, eh?" Kelly smiles a bit when she notices that he's seen her rubbing her butt. "Hey, I keep telling you don't get too nervous, Avery. I mean, you try harder than anybody else here to not 'LOOK' at me, and even then you only just 'look'. Unlike SOME people..." She rolls her eyes upward at the second floor. "I'm not going to think too badly of you for wandering eyes, so relax."

"Anyway, what do you think you're going to do two galaxies over? Man, that's way far for an orientation or something... farther out than my family's been... ever. Most of them never leave the star system."

(Awesome! I'll have her ask to join him or something close to it next post, and then we'll escalate!)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:51 am

"I...don't know a whole lot about ships and all." He regretfully admitted. Granted, it wouldn't take long for him to learn, he imagined, but he was in the dark right now. "I'll have to read up on it all, but I at least know how to drive the thing." He laughed, then took another bite, as per usual. "You'd probably get a kick out of having any a small little thing like my ship, since you're much more experienced in that department..."

Once he saw that Kelly had caught wind of his eyes lingering in one place for far too long, he looked away a bit shyly. If Gelatoa's had blood in their bodies (they do not, interestingly enough), he'd have a blush that could be spotted a mile away. "I know, I know, sorry..." Avery finally managed to look Kelly back in the eyes after briefly berating himself over being too nervous. This exact conversation had probably happened before, on more than one occasion, but Avery never seemed to grow a spine...that's probably not the best choice of words, though, considering a Gelatoa's lack of bones, exoskeleton, or anything of the sort.

"If I remember correctly, I'm going all the way to the Milky Way Galaxy...can't remember which planet it is, though." The thought bothered him, but he quickly got over it. "Apparently all new employees have to go there, to at least prove that they can drive their ship properly, among other things."
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:03 am

(HAH! can't remember earth! Typical Alien! XP I'm almost tempted to have it destroyed once they visit. Eh, the milky way is big... it might be another planet somewhere.)

"Might wanna check your destination before you take off!" Kelly laughed a bit at his stumbling, hoping her one friend in this place was going to ease up once he got some space travel under him...

"Honestly, I'd go with you right now to see your ship, if I could get more than ten minutes on my break." Kelly admits freely, a bit of longing in her voice. Her face suddenly falls as a thought strikes her.

"..."

Her one friend on this planet, who was currently going to be leaving for the great vastness of space. Forever. Never to be seen by her on this corporate shelf in the middle of nowhere, trapped by a lousy job and a worse family who was content to see her suffer till she broke, like her father had.

"Hey, Avery..."

No. No, frak that, frak them, and frak this entire stardamned situation. She was not going to just sit here till she gave up. She at least had to try. Dad did that and more.

"This is going to sound a little crazy, but does your ship need a crew? I mean, at least, a co-pilot or something?" The question is sudden and a quiet, as if Kelly's afraid someone might overhear.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:15 am

(Yeah...it's totally not Earth. Totally. Eh, it's just as likely it's Earth as it is Pluto. Which wouldn't be much better than where these two already are, but still. ^^; )

Kelly's offhanded comment about her short break got a bit of a chuckle out of Avery, which got him smiling again. But, not a moment later, a look came upon her face that was a telltale sign that she was thinking about...something.

Her hushed voice a few seconds later made Avery realize how serious Kelly was, and he scooted a bit closer for her.

"A...crew? I think Oasis allows additional help, but...wait, are you saying you wanna drop everything just to come with me?" Avery whispered back, looking more than a little puzzled. He was flattered, but also confused. He only knew bits and pieces about Kelly's condition here, but not her full story, which raised several questions in his head.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:28 am

(Lemme know if you get tired at any point. I'm still fresh and really into this, but I understand if you need sleep. Busy day's now that winter vacay is over.)

"Yes!" Kelly hissed under her breath. "I probably hate being stuck on this rock more than you do! My lunch is in thirty minutes, I'll run home, grab my stuff and meet you at the starport!" She leans closer to the Gelatoa, glancing nervously over her shoulder. "I know we don't know each other that well, Avery, but this is the best shot at getting off this planet that I'm ever going to get! Please! Even if it's just to the next system, let me come with you! I'll pay you back somehow, I promise!"

"Bus-Bunny! You forgot our birthday cake!" Comes the annoying voice from above.

"I'm on break!" she shouts back, a flash of irritation coming over her voice, before she looks back at Avery. Her green eyes are wide and desperate.

"Please." she whispers. "Just let me get out of here for good."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:42 am

(Oh, don't worry. I can still keep going for at least a couple more hours. Not really that tired, funny enough.)

The desperation in her voice, the longing look in her eyes...Avery couldn't say no even if he really wanted to.

"I'd be more than happy to have you join me. It might be a bit crowded, but that's probably the least of our concerns." He gave Kelly yet another sickeningly sweet smile, before scooting back into his seat.

"I've got all of my stuff packed on the ship, so I can tag along help you pack. If that isn't a problem, I mean." Avery took another good drink of his milkshake, paused, then looked back at Kelly. "You want a drink? This'll probably be the last we see of the stuff for...quite a while."
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:54 am

Kelly gave Avery the biggest smile he'd ever seen on her face before this point.

"Thank you, Avery. Really, I-"

"BUS-BUNNY! Where's our CAKE?! I heard the bell, I want it now!"

The lapimorph actually lets out a growl at that voice, and sees her manager waving her over.

"Dammit." She slips Avery a napkin with her address on it, along with a blank one. "Hang out for half an hour, then meet me at the back door. If I can't make it by then, leave the port number under your plate."

With that, the lapimorph downs the last of her soda and rustles off to her boss. There's a short annoyed conversation by the two of them, presumably an arguement about the break... but Kelly picks up the order and walks up the stairs, and out of sight.

A drunken version of 'Happy birthday to you can' follows, with angry demands for Kelly to join in. Presumably the rest of the wait staff are up there too... none of them sound too happy about it.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:01 am

Avery watched what he could of the commotion from where he was, before going back to his food, listening on to the "celebrations" going on a floor up. Since he had the time, Avery wrote his port number on the blank napkin just in case, and left it under his plate. He then took the napkin with Kelly's address on it and stuffed it into the sleeve of his jumpsuit for safekeeping. He waited a little while longer, and then returned to his meal. Avery took his time and ate it slow, and then, seeing as he had roughly ten minutes or so until Kelly's break supposedly ended, he started to get up and leave. He planned to meet the bunny girl at her place, starting to pull the napkin out of his sleeve.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:11 am

There is muffled shout, followed by a smashing plate split the quiet of the diner-bar. A small scream from the upper floor caused most of the patrons to bolt upright, looking nervously at the upper floor. That was where the rougher regulars made their table when they were drinking... the ones from the upper offices and their guards who made life rough in the bar.

Vash, the owner of the diner, doesn't even flinch or look up from the glass he's cleaning.

"Uh... shouldn't you check that out?" one of the patrons asks.

"Everybody up there paid their tab, so there's no problem." Vash Junior grumbled darkly. Jaws drop around the room.

One of the other waitresses practically falls down the stairs, clutching the banister with a frantic expression on her face. Her blouse is torn.

"Those guys are-! Are-!" she stammers, unable to speak around the horror in her eyes.

"Jesus, yer father wouldn't stand for this in his Diner!"

Vash Junior glares at the patron who spoke up, then at the waitress.

"I ain't my father. They paid their tab, so there's no problem. They even gave me a tip. I'm charging you for that torn blouse girl."

More shock and horror. The waitress gapes at the man... Vash is practically admitting he accepted a bribe to let the roughs upstairs do what they want to the waitresses.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:28 am

The commotion upstairs stops the Gelatoa dead in his tracks, causing him to do a complete 180. Some ungodly force compels him to move towards the stairs, briefly stopping as a waitress nearly falls down them and more of the situation unfolds before him.

Finally, something snaps inside of Avery, as he pushes past the other patrons (and politely walks around the tattered waitress) as he storms up the stairs. Normally, in a situation like this, he would try and leave before things could get worst. But, if Avery's suspicions were true...something boiling deep in his gut pushes him onward.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:42 am

At the top of the stairs, a minoan (minotaur), a canoid (wolfman), and a human male have cornered the last waitress and Kelly. the former has been hoisted up on the big minoan's shoulder, and Kelly is sprawled in the booth with her skirt hiked up by the rather large Canoid.

The big Minoan growls at Avery as he appears, and there's little doubt that he could probably crush the gelatoa if he managed to get his hands on him.

"Hey buddy, back off." the human drawls. "My buddy here-" he guestured to the caniod holding down a wiggling Kelly. "Is enjoying the birthday present we bought him. Not sure if he's gonna share the other one yet, but we know he's had 'is eye on the bunny for even longer than you did, sluggo."

The canoid growls and his tongue flicks. "You look sooooo tasty...." Kelly seems furious as much as she is scared... "Give me a kiss..."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:52 am

So he was right, unfortunately. The confirmation made him enraged for reasons he couldn't explain, his fear of being crushed to a pulp being a large contributing factor to keeping him at bay.

"Let. Them. Go." He growled, giving a surprisingly piercing glare. Avery's fists were clenched tight, his mix of fear and anger extremely noticeable. Neither emotion outweighed the other, but both were very strong.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:06 am

The Caniod presses his muzzle sloppily to Kelly's mouth, whose eyes go wide... then narrow dangerously. Soundlessly, she wraps her arms around the grey canoids head and her mouth opens very wide for a moment, and she knees him in the stomach. As he flinches she forces his head into her mouth and down her throat quickly silencing his cries and muffling his breathless protests.

The girl on the minotaur's shoulders eyes go wide, but the other two jerks haven't noticed yet, so focused on Avery.

"Oh, little buggo? You want us to let them go?" the human drawls lazily.

"Stupid slug. could crush you with one hand." The minoan murmurs threateningly.

Behind them Kelly struggles to keep the canoid's arms pinned as she forces him down her throat, pinning his kicking legs with her much stronger thighs... she might need a couple seconds to down this guy, and if they turn around, they'll see... a button has also burst on her blouse from the wriggling mass of the Canoid's shoulders.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:17 am

Kelly's..."swift thinking" briefly distracted Avery, but also helped give him an idea of how to tackle this issue.

"I'd like to see you try, bonebag!" Avery instigated the minoan, trying to get him to come after him. He was big, but all he had to do is keep his nerves in check and strike when his guard was down. As for the nerves part...he was actually shaking as he stood, his tough approach starting to crumble.
GeneticMess
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay