Into the black depths... of SPACE! (Darian and Geneticmess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Into the black depths... of SPACE! (Darian and Geneticme

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:41 am

(Nah, it's fine. I didn't really know what direction I was going in when I started this encounter...sexy encounters have their time and place, at least.)

With some reluctance, she opens her stomach again and gently takes Avery out, placing him by Kelly's side. He was nude and coated in Sap Dragon stomach liquids, sheepishly covering himself with his slightly torn jumpsuit out of consideration for Kelly. He smelled strongly like a bee orgy.

"I'm sorry, so sorry..." Avery whimpered, head lowered shamefully. "I-I shouldn't have run off like that, I could've gotten us...killed." It was getting harder to believe that this Gelatoa was actually captain...

The Sap Dragon appreciated Kelly's idea, but the look on her face shot it down. "Our species has tried before, but...many of the townspeople actively avoid and sometimes kill us. They label our symbiotic relationship as stealing their freedom...only scavengers and runaways even think of befriending us." She sulked a bit into the ground. "...And saying that no Sap Dragons wish to do nothing but enslave Polla would be...untrue, unfortunately."
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:03 am

"It's okay, it's okay..." Kelly took a moment to brush, rather futilely, some honey off of Avery before she handed him is torn jumpsuit. "I would've been two steps behind you if I hadn't gotten a nosefull of pollen, and she'd have gotten me too. Heck, she probably could've gotten me just now..." the lapimorph whispers this last bit to Avery, still a little wary of the sap dragon.

(Idea! I'mma try to set something up, if you're interested in it. If you'd rather move on, just let me know, or have Avery refuse.)

She looks at the forlorn sap dragon, and the way she is holding her belly of Polla. something about her sadness strikes the bunny.

"Avery, I think we could try to help her. The question is, should we?" She looks at her captain. "I know... she hasn't made a good impression, and we have the packages... so maybe we should just... finish our job and leave. But that's your call, Avery... you're the one they caught and molested. More importantly, you're the captain."

(Idea! Some bugs pollinate plants by moving between them and getting covered in pollen. Could the polla do the same thing for the snap dragons? Except it's more like the snap dragons having sex and squishing their special preys between them, possibly exchanging them?)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:10 am

The stuff would prove to not exactly stick, but it's smell would immediately imprint on contact. Kelly's hand already smelled strongly of honey, which would be an issue with Polla. Not as much of an issue as Avery, but still...

The amber-colored Gelatoa slipped back into his suit, still a bit hard on himself for the incident. He was being harder on himself than, say, when he'd get caught "looking" at Kelly back at Vash's, which said a lot. Past oddjobs and experiences probably played into this.

While Avery had every reason to not help the alien plants, that didn't stop him from wanting to help anyways. "I-I wanna help, I really do...but this seems like a real uphill battle. What are we supposed to do? Give them their seeds, and then tell them not to plant them?" He groaned, feeling a bit helpless as he couldn't think of anything.

(Hm...maybe something like that. I was pondering multiple ways as to how to solve this. I was thinking maybe a group of botanists could be working on raising Sap Dragons crossbred with flowers and/or Polla? Perhaps Kelly and Avery have to approach the Chieftain of the Polla to get this done, and maybe they have to haggle even more to compromise and allow the current Sap Dragon population to live peacefully with the Polla?)
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:36 am

"It's... well, I thought that they'd have to be taught. About how to really live alongside the Polla, rather than just using them. I mean, I'm willing to bet a big tree with roots would be a big help to farmers. And if the Polla actually like the honey... well, maybe the Sap Dragons could actually trade for it. Not like... in Polla, but work out an arrangement of some kind..."

Kelly groans and shakes her head. "It really is an uphill battle Avery... we're just two delivery-guys. We're not qualified for this... but I think we should at least try something. I mean... if they're willing to try on both ends..."

(I like the botanist idea, but it'd also be like a... social experiment, yeah? Teaching the Sap Dragons that it's okay that Polla don't want to be trapped inside them, how to actually trade and work with the Polla... and I guess for the Polla to put aside old grudges. Another workable idea is if, say our Sap Dragon has a group of friends she convinces to try and protect the farmers from other, less nice sap dragons.

How do you think it should go? I mean, my idea is the one Kelly said.)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:56 am

(Your idea actually sounds better, so we can go with that. ^^)

The Sap Dragon had, somehow, made her way behind Kelly without either the Lapimorph or Gelatoa noticing. She lowered herself down as best as she could, trying to have her human half be at ground level with the two. She was struggling awkwardly with her passengers in her belly, but she managed.

"Are you proposing we...live with the townspeople?" Her voice indicated that such a proposition was impossible, but she looked away wistfully as she dwelled on the thought. "I...always wondered what it would be like to live in a house, with other people."

"Well, whatever we're doing, we can't take too long." Avery reminded Kelly. "I'd say the latest we could hang around is until sun down, or else Oasis might get suspicious...and who knows what their stance on this whole thing is? It's not a gamble I think we can take."
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:44 am

(Okay! This... might take a bit, is that alright? I'm not sure how to get Avery involved with this, though... don't be afraid to OOC me and tell me about ideas or problems.)

"Uurgh. You've got a point, Avery." Kelly scrunches her nose up. "Listen, Miss? We can't promise anything... but I guess we can try to at least talk to both sides and act as a messenger between you and the Polla. But we have to leave at sunset, regardless of what happens. Still, we have a few hours, we can at least... talk to you and see if it's possible. Then we'll talk to the Polla Villagers when we deliver the seeds. maybe arrange a meeting if we have enough time."

The Lapimorph looks at Avery again, a bit nervous. "Avery? Do... do you think you'd be up for talking to a few more Sap Dragons? I think we should get to know them a bit better, and get a better idea of what we can do."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:06 am

(Yeah, I can manage. Didn't mean to make it this long, but I'll try and keep things fast and slow down not too much.)

"As long as I don't get nabbed again, I think I can work something out." Avery nodded, willing to do his part. Some rustling could be heard in the soil, and the Sap Dragon was deep in concentration for about a minute or so, before letting out a sigh of relief. "T-there...I managed to reach the root systems of a couple of my friends, not too far from here...they'll spread the word to their friends, and then so on and so forth...we should be able to all meet at the lagoon, not too far from here." She smiled a bit cutely, and then looked a bit flustered as something crossed her mind.

"Oh my, I didn't give you two my name, didn't I? I'm sorry, I didn't think we would be together long enough to bring it up. We normally do not have names, but my children have called me Rosie." She looked back and forth between Avery and Kelly. "I overheard some of you conversations, so-" Rosie leans towards Avery and shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you, Kelly." She leans towards Kelly and does the same. "And nice to meet you, Avery. I am honored by your efforts to help us." She might've confused a name or two, but it was close enough.

"Now, everyone should be at the lagoon in about in a hour. It's not too far, but we should make haste anyways." The spider-like beast uprooted herself completely, and started lumbering down a path through the woods that she was barely big enough to squeeze through. She was looking back, waiting for them to follow suit.

"Well, let's get a move on, Avery." The Gelatoa giggles, teasing Kelly before he started to follow Rosie too.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:00 am

"sure thing, 'Kelly'." The lapimorph rolls her eyes and picks up the rest of the boxes and gets to carrying them. "Hooboy. this is going to be tough to get back through the village..." Her eyes light up. "But that could be a good thing, if this works out well."

She glances at Avery, then taps a message onto her arm. She shows the screen to Avery as they walk, keeping the words private.

*Try to think about questions we should ask to feel out the group, Avery. Hope you don't mind me taking the lead in this... but I'm hoping that if this works out, we can have some of the Sap Dragons deliver the seeds to the village. Wouldn't that make a good impression? Still... hopefully I can convince them to adjust their thinking.*

(Lemme know if I'm getting too controlling or forcing Avery out of the RP at any point. I'll try to adjust.)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:22 am

(Sure thing, it's perfectly fine right now.)

Avery quietly read her proposal and nodded. He was interested in the direction Kelly was trying to take this, and was happy to help.

Their trek was long, and long...and long. It felt long, at least. The ground beneath them became looser and wetter as they neared the lagoon, and just past one layer more of trees...

The lagoon was surrounded and populated with hundreds and hundreds of Sap Dragons. And as Rosie called attention to them, even more predatory eyes fell on the duo. If Rosie wasn't by their side, it would be safe to say they were screwed...

Rosie gave the floor to them after explaining that they wished to fix the ties between Polla and Sap Dragons. Avery was definitely too afraid of the large crowd to speak up, so it seemed Kelly had the floor all to herself.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:30 pm

Kelly's eyes went wide as she took in the massive amount of sap dragons staring her. She swallowed once, then settled her features.

She picked up a box of seeds, and stepped forward.

"Right. I'm here to talk about the future. Your future, the Polla's future, and the future of your world." The lapimorph holds up the box of seeds.

"These seeds are the future. They aren't the only box, and they won't be the last. A lot of you are convinced that they'll bring bad things. And they could bring bad things. But they can also bring good things. Amazing things. They could even bring the sap dragons and the polla together in a way that's completely new to both of you. But if you're not careful, they could very well tear your species and your world apart forever."

She looks around at all of them very seriously, meeting as many eyes as she can, looking over little polla and big dragon alike.

"Right now, you have a chance to decide if these seeds will carry both of your species to new heights, or drive them apart."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:36 am

(Agh, sorry, I could've sworn I replied to this already. My bad.)

A good amount of Sap Dragons looked intrigued, possibly willing to help along with the effort. A similar amount, if not more Sap Dragons either scoffed at or were actively against the idea. A majority of the opposers had Polla at their side or in their bellies. Supporters did as well, but far less than those on the other side.

"This planet is ours! Why should we have to give up our land to Polla?" A lone Sap Dragon on the other side of the lagoon spoke up. "We're at the top of the food chain, here! If those little pests didn't spend so much time bashing metal rocks together, we would've won the war a century ago, and this wouldn't even be a problem!" A handful of Sap Dragons backed them up, all of them notably not having any Polla of their own.

"All they have is one, small village. Would it really hurt to give up just a little land?" A supporter spoke up, gaining some more back up from other Sap Dragons.

"We don't need even more competition from whatever's in those seeds!"

"If we befriend the Polla, their village would give us even more room to grow!"

"If we go there, they'll take away our Polla!"

Arguments flew back and forth between the bog, a heated debate unfolding before them. On the bright side, about half of the Sap Dragons were happy to oblige. Unfortunately, the other half were not. Neither side seemed to budge at eachother's objections, either.

...And in the middle of all this, A Polla was clinging to the back of Avery's head like a fly, smelling the residue of Rosie's stomach liquids on him. He looked a bit unsure of how to feel about this, but decided to focus on the topic at hand.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:30 pm

"Do you really care for the Polla?" Kelly asks loudly, interrupting the argument. "I mean, really care for them? Do you want them to succeed, to be happy? To grow up well, and safe?"

The big bunny looks around at all the Sap Dragons.

"It's not the same thing as just caring 'about' them. They think you only care to have them squirming inside you. As little toys that don't really matter as long as they do what you want. Are they wrong?"

"If they aren't then you're just trying to keep them down. You don't care for them, not as guardians should. You're another predator."
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:22 am

Some of the Sap Dragons stood their ground and affirmed their genuine care for the Polla they kept inside of them...but more of them murmured uncertainly, as their beliefs of being in the right were challenged. Some Sap Dragons kept Polla on them as a social status, others just wishing to sate their strange fantasies. A voice arose among the group.

"Please, everybody. If we wish for the Polla to not be so afraid of us as to challenge our homeland, we must first amend for our wrongdoings." Rosie spoke, some Sap Dragons protesting against the idea, but more than enough others eventually quieted them down. "Let us take the first step to forgiveness and release those whom belong to the Polla."

After some debate among eachother, every Sap Dragon eventually let go of their Polla, including Rosie. They were all corralled to the center of the lagoon, before being thoroughly dunked and splashed with water. The thick honey scent no longer stuck to them, all the Polla came down from their erotic high. A handful hightailed it out of there without a second thought, while others were hesitant to leave. But eventually, all the Polla were sent back on their way to the village. That went well, but there was still much more work to do.

Avery then submerged himself in the somewhat murky water for a moment, to distill the honey scent stuck to him. He quickly got out of the water and shivered for a moment. Surprisingly cold...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:23 am

"Well, that's gone better than I expected." Kelly said quietly to Avery, picking up his shirt and handing it to the shivering Gelatoa. "Now comes the hard part... convincing the Polla that this is legit."

The big bunny sighs and rubs the back of her head. "I have no idea how that is going to work. I'm in a bit over my head here... I hope I haven't ruined your chances at our delivery job."

"Uh... Avery? You're kinda the captain here... do you have any idea what we should do next?"
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm

His body weirdly, yet subtly fluctuated for a moment, before a lot of the water stuck to him just... fell off? Sort of like a sponge letting go off water. It splashed at his lack of feet before he slipped back into his jumpsuit, shyly covering his extremities in Kelly's presence, and for no other reason. "It's fine Kelly, really. I can really respect you want to help these people, I do too... it's just a matter of... how we do that." Avery glanced back over the crowd of Sap Dragons, a lot of whom were looking at Rosie and the two of them expectantly.

"We are making good progress here today." Rosie says to her people with a benevolent smile, having a surprising knack for being a leader. Maybe she was an alpha or something? Assuming Sap Dragon clans worked like that. "Next, we should approach the Polla and ask for their alliance and protection against the plants that may grow from these seeds from beyond the stars."

Immediate resistance arose, but surprisingly, more of the population was indifferent or even willing to extend the olive branch to the Polla people. Heated debate arose from the vocal minority, and Rosie turned to the two otherworlders as arguments ensued. "Could you two make your way to the Polla village? If you could, give our message of good will to the Polla chieftain? Here, I will give you a gift most wonderful, wait here." She says, leaving the two witness to the heated political debate among the group of Sap Dragons before she returned, holding a strange looking fruit with a corner of it's shell carved open through some strong impact, likely with one of their root like appendages. Inside was a sweet, tropical smelling juice. "Boonfruit, it is an elusive crop that only tastes the best it can when fermented inside a Sap Dragon's belly. Please offer this as a tribute on our behalf."
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:22 pm

Kelly takes the fruit and raises her eyebrows. "I hope this works..." she murmurs, tucking it under her arm. The tall bunny looks around at the assembled Sap dragons, then back to Avery.

"Well, captain... we've got another delivery, don't we? And I guess another round of alien politics?" She says in a bright, brittle voice that also firmly says 'oh we're in so much trouble, aren't we?' in tone alone.

She follows the captain carefully, not wanting to say any more until they're clear of the forest.

(Oo, quick question, do Gelatoa have legs? Or are they more like, slug taurs, or all the slug girls from fetish sites?)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:32 pm

The way he uneasily looks back at her quip reaffirms that he was on the same page as her. This rabbithole went a lot deeper than advertised, but some alien peacemaking was better than being caught in hostile territory for a first delivery. Hopefully all their deliveries wouldn't be this... eventful. Even still, Avery leads the way, with Rosie giving some directions but not accompanying them, instead attending to her people. The village was a good ways away, not being especially close to Sap Dragon gatherings for a reason.

As they walked (well, Kelly walked. He did the Gelatoa equivalent and slid, slithered, etc.), he nervously looked to the sky. The sun wasn't setting yet, but it looked like it would in no time at all...

((It's kind of a goopy puddle from halfway below the knee down. Think more slime person than slug, if that helps? Gelatoa are more like that than slugs, anywho.))
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:45 pm

Kelly glanced around for awhile, her big ears twitching from side to side as they walked through the forest. "Hmmmm... hope we don't have far to go... wouldn't want to be out here in the dark..." she says in a casual voice.

She's clearly making sure that nothing is around them. at last she turns back to Avery, her eyes wide.

"Okay, I think we're alone again. Avery what in all the stars are we going to do?!" She asks in a frantic whisper. "These things are huge, and there's no telling what the Polla are going to do when we bring this with us! How the heck is a fruit supposed to make up for generations of this crap?! What are we going to do?!"
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:54 pm

Her casual banter, waiting to make sure the two were all alone, only served to unnerve Avery a decent bit. Sap Dragons might attack, sure, but there were possibly other things out here that could prey on them once night falls. That subsides once Kelly utterly panics, for, quite honestly, justified reasons.

"I know, just a fruit's... kind of a moot offering, to be honest..." Avery twiddles his finger uneasily as they keep going, trying to think of a way out of this. "I mean... we could just give them the seeds and leave? But I t-think we're too deep into this to really back out..." Avery groans uneasily, the sound of buzzing soon filling their ears. At first thinking mosquito were upon them, their company is quick to reveal themselves as Polla. About a dozen or so seemed to hover around these parts, foraging for food... and the fruit Avery was carrying had intrigued plenty.

"Mister? Where'd you get a Boonfruit like that?" One Polla approaches him, hovering in front of his face and not seeming to understand personal space, before Kelly gets the same treatment while she curiously looks at the box of seeds on her person. "Did the seeds from the stars grow that?"
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:05 pm

Kelly sighs a bit. "Yeah... I don't want to back off either, and I got us really involved. We should see this through... gawd, i hope this doesn't make us look bad on our first job!" she groans out. Her ears perk up as she looks around at the assembled polla.

"Um... the seeds are inside the boxes, but I don't think they have any boon-fruit..." Kelly awkwardly admits. "We, uh, had a little delivery hiccup, but we're taking the seeds to your chieftan... along with whatever that boonfruit is."

She points to the fruit Avery is carrying. "Captain's responsibility, yeah?"

GIngerly she pushes the polla away, trying to shield the boxes from them. It's not that the polla aren't cute or fuzzy... or tasty looking, but Kelly has a job to do!
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay