To Glory and Vorgy (Darian and Relius)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: To Glory and Vorgy (Darian and Relius)

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed May 27, 2020 9:35 am

Qotle nods and keeps on running, his nose hadn't calmed down yet and he knew what that meant. "Stick by me, Sofia. A fight might be on the way." He says while running for the metal door. He wondered if they'd be able to make it in time with this little head start they had. He had his doubts, but his body wasn't giving up, so neither was he.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:00 pm

As Qotle and Sofia rush down the hall, the metal door creaks open. On the other side is Asha, struggling with her wounds to open the door just a bit so they can slip in...

She starts closing it when they duck inside, but Qotle would quickly see that his sister is unable to close the door fast enough with the beasts pounding down the corridor. Sofia quickly turns to help close the door, and it looks like it might work for a second... but there are more beasts this time. Asha grunts in pain as they slam into the door, and Sofia's quiet strength struggles to close widening gap, as tongues begin to lash around the door.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:26 pm

Qotle was very relieved to finally be on the other side, sliding under Asha to get it before looking back to make sure they got the door closed. His heart sank upon seeing the opposite. He had to think. If they couldn't stop the onslaught trying to come through the door, his contribution would do nothing.

It's basically a fact the beasts only want him at this point and they wouldn't stop at that door to get to him, despite Asha and Sofia's efforts. He takes a moment to look at his blades before sighing and readying them. He blows some flames onto his blades, noticing he wasn't even producing much anymore.

'Guess I'm all sputtered out...oh well.' He thought before rushing to the door as fast as he could. "Asha, Look out!" He says before slashing at the tongues trying to get through the door, burning the beasts a little before ducking under the door again to then jump over who knows, how many of the beasts to get their attention. "Hey! This way!" He shouts, somehow clearing the jump and bolting back down the hall.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:45 pm

'Brother?-" Asha starts, then her eyes go wide as she sees Qotle slash and dart back through the door.

He didn't quite clear all of the beasts clawing at the door... they were scrambling on top of each other to get inside. He did manage to plant his foot onto the back of one of the many beasts, pushing off one malformed wing.

"No! NONONO-" Asha's voice rings out in panic as the half-blood springs over the rest of the beasts and begins belting down the corridor. Sadly Qotle wouldn't see anything more of his beloved sister... the Chimera beasts turned with him, thier tongue wriggling and reaching as they began to bound after him.

He would have to run now, and run fast... once again.
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:12 pm

'I'm sorry it came to this...' Qotle thought as he yelled the last thing he thought he'd ever say to Asha. "SHUT IT!" He yelled with a desperation and frustration that depraved individuals knew very well. It was time for his last marathon, and like a bullet, he shot off.

His heart was racing. Blood flowing rapidly. Body aching constantly. Ears ringing nonstop. The smell he hated all around him and only getting more powerful with each step he took.

But, it was odd. Through the panic and pain, He had made some form of peace with himself. Knowing what was going to happen to him the moment he either stopped or was captured didn't seem to bother him as much as the thought of losing Asha. Seems even through all this, he couldn't hold back those feelings...huh.

He runs down towards the secret path he and Sofia had used to cut through the complex in order to gain some room to relax and thin them out somewhat. He was thinking so hard, planning out all he could to hopefully survive this ordeal and make it back to Asha.

Sadly, his tale was fated for a much sadder end...

"Eh?" He muttered in confusion, finding himself pop off the ground a few inches before plopping on the ground and skidding a foot forward. He had tripped on something. Was it himself? Exhaustion? A bump he never noticed? He didn't know. All he did know was that he couldn't get to his feet. His body didn't agree with his panicked mind.

'No no nono...come on, move! MOVE DAMMIT!' He thought to himself as he sorta floundered on the ground, forcing himself up through groans of pain and popping bones. He needed to run. He HAD to run! But his body barely walked. He just couldn't do it anymore, the amazon boy leans against a wall and walks away, panting heavily. "..haa..hhaahhh.."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:48 pm

As Qotle runs and falls, the beasts are never far behind him. Thier gurgling growls and labored, struggling breaths are always just behind the bend.

At last the malformed Chimera's blunder around the last corner as he struggles to rise. The largest of the beasts, with a huge, bulging belly, shoulders its way past it's smaller sisters and leaps at the leaning body against the wall.

The heavy beast knocks what little air is left in his lungs free, bearing him to the ground.

Qotle would find himself pinned beneath the flailing tongues and huge, heaving breasts beneath the beasts body. It's instinct filled eyes roll as they finally begin to taste him. The claws are going to start tearing open his shirt soon... and if he is very lucky, his ribcage won't soon follow.

"Gllllarhh, hhhhaaahhhnnn hhhhaahhhh..." It's pants are eerily similar to his own, but there is not gentleness in them.

it seems that his end is here at last.

Then something slithers around the beasts throat and pulls it backward off of him.
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:24 pm

Qotle gasps and groans as he's pushed to the ground, pinned under one of the beasts which ignite his fears again, jolting him alert again. He wanted to struggle but was too weak, his breathing became frantic. 'No, not like this..' He thought, thinking of what he could do.

Then his chance arrived unexpectedly. The beast bearing down on him was yanked back and he was free. He looked back to see what had happened. His mind wanted to know who saved him, while his body just wanted to move far from here.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:58 pm

A mass of phallic, sexual and wormlike tentacles seems to have assaulted the beast... strong enough to lift it up and deny it all leverage, the tentacles begin wrapping it up. Some of them begin sucking at the many breasts of the Chimera beast, and the creature lets out gurgling cries of pleasure and anger.

But it made no difference, as the beast was lifted up, up and away... finally revealing Qotle's rescuer: Penelope and the rest of the Worm-Villagers, freed at last. Their attacks on the Beast Chimeras were bestial and desperate, and horribly sensual. He could see one being dragged beneath a villager girl's dress, despite the fact that the woman clearly was in pain pulling something that large inside her. Another had their mouth sprout many tentacles like the beast had tongues, and was wrestling another into her stretched maw.

Penelope stepped forward as she gazed down on Qotle's exhausted form... there was an alien glow to her eyes now, even though she seemed healthier. She looked... hungry. one tentacle dipped down to lick his cheek as she knelt before him.

"... you did good kid." she says at last. "Now, get him out of here. We'll talk later when things are... calmer. Don't want to eat our savior..."

With that one of the ceiling worms bursts from the wall, a tentacle wrapping around his body and pulling him into it's tentacled interior.
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:37 am

Qotle watched as the beast who was about to probably do unspeakable things to him was just casually constrained and carried away like it was a child throwing a tantrum. The sight was welcome, but he couldn't help but be disturbed by it as well.

His eyes open a bit upon seeing Penelope and the others all out and about, a happy sort of occasion were it not for them all being in hungry mode right now. He looked to others and watched as they devoured the beasts whole, alive, and with relative ease. It was...a "little" bit arousing, if he could even think that way right now.

His eyes met with Penelope's as she approached, almost immediately noticing the different aura about her. It was like she was trying her best to not treat him the same as those beasts. He wanted to respond to her words, but his own fail him, resulting in a slow nod from the worn out boy before being jump scared by a tentacle wrapping around him. "!?"

Before he could utter his shock, he was whisked away to somewhere else.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:36 pm

The Suck-Vore worm quickly engulfed the boy... and it's a good thing he went limp. Much like Sofia, there were tentacles EVERYWHERE inside the worm, and they wiggled and rubbed against his body... he couldn't tell if he was being swallowed deeper or if the worm was simply moving around more. At least, this time, the phallic tentacle that went all the way through his sister didn't try to do the same thing to him.

Soon he was squeezed back up through the tentacled mouth and onto the stone floor of the old prison, now empty except for the two children and Sofia... and Asha, who scooped him up and hugged him so hard he couldn't breathe.

"Oh goddess you're alive!"
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:33 pm

Qotle just laid in Asha's arms, feeling exhausted, dirty, and very much violated. He didn't say anything, he really couldn't. By all accounts, he should be dead by now. Thankfully he was rescued in time, and he'd love to express anything other than a wimpy smile, but all the adrenaline was failing him and he passes out in Asha's arms.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:05 pm

When Qotle wakes up again, he'd find himself in a pleasant situation... resting on top of Asha, his head nestled between her big breasts. as her arms gently encircle his body. She's not naked, but leaned up against a wall, surrounded by glowing crystals. The light from the crystals actually feels... soothing, unlike the bright, searing light from the Hero, Gaston.

He feels like his aches and pains have eased away.

Asha notices his awakening, and gently presses a finger to his lips to silence him before he speaks. The finger points-

Right next to Asha's left side, her wounded side, is the little boy and girl from earlier. They're curled up next to her and each other, fast asleep. Apparently today has been stressful for everyone, and they're resting.

On Asha's right side is Sofia, surprisingly... she's imitating how the two children are cuddling up to Asha, occasionally checking to see if she's doing it right. The metal girl seems very pleased with herself.

There's no-one else in the room now... unlike before, they're inside the cage where the Worm-Villagers were. The force-field glows softly, keeping them safe.

At last Asha speaks, softly in a whisper so as not to wake the two human children next to her.

"You really scared me, Qotle."
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:02 pm

Qotle looks up to Asha, looking tired and relaxed. His body still ached a little, but that was just the price of overexertion. He glanced to the others, including Sofia, who was being a wholesome goof. His eyes trail back up to Asha's when she whispers to him.

He nods slowly. "I know I must have..sorry about that." He says while trying to lift his hands to his face. "I was just..afraid for your safety and panicked. Believe me, I wasn't being all heroic because I thought I was cool or anything... I was scared as well." He smiles up at her and sets his arms back down.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:33 pm

"Part of me wants to suck you inside me to make sure you never do something so boneheaded again... but it's the same part that's kicking me for getting taken out so easily myself." Asha whispers to her brother. She squeezes him gently, but for once he doesn't feel at risk... Asha has sworn she'd never do that to him, as his true sibling.

"I thought this journey would be easy... we practically inhaled the leech girls that jumped us, and everybody in the village says that Amazons are strong..." Asha winces. "The gods like seeing proud warriors fall... we're lucky to have survived those beasts."

"... I hate that I had to ask Sofia to protect you, that I'm hiding here while those poor girls clear out the monsters. But I hate it even more that you tried to sacrifice yourself for me. That's supposed to be my job as the elder, you know."

Asha sighs, looking away from Qotle. "What are we going to do, Qotle? I'm... scared, now. This outside world is way more dangerous than I ever imagined."

It seems his tall, strong sister is feeling discouraged...
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:38 pm

Qotle's heart flutters at the thought of being inside Asha, but shakes that feeling off as it would be wrong of him to pursue such thoughts. 'That hurts..' He thought, still getting used to it. He may never, but what's more important is tending to Asha.

He places a hand on her arm while listening to her worries, and smiles softly to her. "I get that...feeling. I couldn't allow harm to come to you, but that doesn't excuse my actions. I'm sorry, Asha." He says before continuing. "I feel..that this experience was necessary in the long run...a way to bring us down a bit to set us straight..what was it...humbling? Yeah, that's it."

His legs still hurt a bit and chest aches as he relives the last few hours in his head. "This place has only confirmed my fears and reaffirmed my feelings about this quest's importance." He says while closing his eyes again.

'Our little village is wholly unprepared for what lies beyond. We're too secluded and we rarely travel far beyond our hunting grounds. This has left us mostly ignorant to the dangers that were growing outside of our sight..'

He opened his eyes again and nods to Asha. "I want to continue on, Asha... If I give up here after just one tough fight for my life, then how would those that come after us know to survive in this land? How could I possibly look my mother in the eyes and say 'I left them better off' if THIS is all it takes to break me?" He clenches his fist.

"I want to be strong. I really do. I want to help everyone I love have a better life so we can all rest easy in our old years and relax knowing that our children and their children will be ready for whatever comes their way..but I can't do that at home. I have to go out to lands unknown and stick my neck out constantly. I knew it would be hard, but I guess this is what I signed up for. Do you get how I feel, Sis?" He says, his hand tightening around her arm.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:08 am

For a moment, Asha wanted to protest her brother's declaration... that thier village of Amazons were strong, very much so... but... lying here, her ribs healing in the crystals light while others defended them... she found she couldn't bring up the words.

"Yeah... I guess we both need to get stronger and smarter," she admits at last. "Or find help when we need it." looking down at both Sofia and the two human children cuddling in her arms. This, at least, felt right... protecting and comforting, even when she was weak.

"You're such a dramatic guy... a troublesome sibling, you know." Asha sighs loudly and rubs her brother's head, ruffling his hair. "Let's try and be a bit more careful from here on out, yeah? Even if we have noooo idea what we're doing. I don't wanna get this beat up protecting you again."

Asha is clearly teasing a bit, but at the very least she isn't angry that Qotle got himself hurt for her sake anymore.
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:55 am

Qotle smirks at his big sis and nods. "Hey, I think about a lot, so it kinda just comes out.. And to be fair, I could definitely go without ending up on my butt for a while." He then glances over to Sofia and wraps an arm around her. A hug as closely as he could with one arm. "..."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:31 pm

Same, same...

Sofia wiggles just a bit, a smile on her face as Qotle extends his arm to wrap around her cool metal shoulders.

"Never had cuddles like this before... it's nice-nice, yes." the iron maiden whispers, careful not to wake the sleeping children. "Would be better if big hug as well, but this is good-good, too."

It's uncertain how long they are lying there, but it seems like a good amount of time before suddenly, there's a loud clanking from the door leading up and out. Soft footsteps from bare, human feet plip down the passageway... followed by the sound to something being dragged and whimpering.

Penelope walks through the door, her worms trailing behind her, and looks over the gathered heroes.

"You're awake... and looking better than when we found you." Her smile gentles a bit when she sees her brother and his friend, sleeping. "The best rest they've gotten since they came here. I only wish I could hold him myself." She sighs, then looks back to Qotle and Asha. "We need to talk about what happens next... and I have something for the two of you."

Her worms flex and squish through the door... and drag a whimpering Baston into the room! He's alive! if slimy, bruised, and almost naked.

"We managed to pull him out of one of the beasts... the only other survivor besides you two."
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:23 pm

Qotle was indeed happy to see that Penelope had returned from her little hunt. He gave her a reassuring smile. "It's only thanks to you I got to this point." He says before tilting his head to the side and looks at what she brought in..or more accurately, who.

Qotle looked to see Baston and couldn't hide his lack of care for the individual, looking away from his as he says "Well, a good thing someone managed to survive this mess. Honestly would have preferred one of the lackeys to him, but whatever. Was there something else you needed to discuss with us, Penelope?" He sits up a bit and lays next to Asha.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:46 pm

"There is. Specifically, what's going to happen next." Penelope lets Baston flop on the ground in front of them,de-activates the energy-cage and pushes him in with them, before raising it up again.

"You see... me and the girls can't exactly go home like this." Penelope speaks softly, and sits in the chair of the desk behind her. "We're realtively sane now, but we still have... urges. And there's no denying that we've become something horrible." a worm waves idly in front of her face.

Asha blinks.

"No you haven't." She protests. "I mean, you're still you, and with these crystals, it looks like your hunger is under control, or you could learn to control it better... but you're still the same people you were before. Your little sibs know that," the amazon points to the children in her other arm, who have yet to wake up.

Penelope stares at Asha for a moment, then smiles and shakes her head ruefully. "I figured you weren't fully human, but that just proves you never lived inside our villages. We'd be declared freaks and monsters, probably executed. I would have done the same... well, maybe not anymore, having met you."

"But no... we can't go back. The only question is... if the survivors tell our families we're dead or not."
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay