To Glory and Vorgy (Darian and Relius)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

To Glory and Vorgy (Darian and Relius)

Postby Darian » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:31 am

The world of Monmusu Quest was simply called 'The World' by its inhabitants. This is not that particular world... but merely one of it's many reflections.

Monsters and humans and angels (less of them, now) fought, and co-existed, and ignored each other. Heroes were chosen or made... as were villains, in ways that transcended mere species.

Some heroes might actually be true heroes, in the way that observers peering in from behind screens see heroism, of doing right and facing evil even within oneself. Who can say? but that's not important right now.

What IS important is the story, and our story starts in this world, on a small peninsula on the edge of the continent of Illiasia (aka: Stage 1). On this peninsula there is a village, wherein lives a Tribe of Amazons. Amazons are technically a Monster Species, but lack most of their-climactic weaknesses of the monsterkind. Amazons are strong and powerful warriors, no matter what weapon or magic they use. Some are aggressive and militaristic, raiding others for food, slaves, and most importantly, Mates.
Others are merely... territorial and competitive. There are many tribes of Amazons, each with their own quirks.

The Amazons in this village were... relatively peaceful. Territorial, and rarely willing to trade, but not overly aggressive against their neighbors, either. They lived off the land, hunting and fishing and competing with each other. These Amazons were downright peaceful compared to others, but they were no less warriors to be feared.
Some times they took in monsters or humans that were lost or abandoned, or wandering too far alone. Lost souls without a home.
More often than not, these outsiders proved weak, too weak to fully join the Tribe. They were made into slaves or pets... though this was not a cruel fate. As a small village, those taken in by Amazon Mistresses were treated as family, not servants or property. Treating a weak life in your control badly was a great dishonor among these Amazons... a sign that the Amazon could not be trusted with life, and therefore children, of their own. Slaves and Pets who wished to be freed or treated better had no fear of voicing themselves to any Amazon with honor, and most Amazons held their honor highly. (Though there were still one or two small human girls who lived inside their mistress's wombs.)

If these outsiders proved strong enough, they were made full members of the tribe, with more rights and responsibilities as Tribal Law granted and demanded. Males rarely advanced to such high positions... as strong males of ANY species were particuarly attractive Mates for ANY Amazon. But occasionally young males were found and raised to maturity... protected from claims or challenges until they reached a certain age.
This Village had found a Young Male Hybrid, and had taken him in eagerly. The Tribe Elders were even more pleased when the young Male proved to be strong enough to become a full member of the tribe... but as he matured, it became clear that the Male might not want to stay with them.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Re: To Glory and Vorgy (Darian and Relius)

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:06 am

"Sssssuu" The young male would sigh as he sat on the roof of one of the various houses, looking down at some of the other Amazons working around the Village. Qotle Tsuruya, the Black Dragon- Amazon hybrid. what would one think of when hearing that kind of description? Maybe a tall, muscular warrior with battle scars and eyes that could tell a story by themselves? But would you believe this blood belongs to the runt of the Village? Despite his very powerful genes, Qotle has only barely managed to keep hold of his status as a member of this Amazon tribe and is seen as the weakest of the warriors.

Orphaned at 10 when his mother died of an unknown illness, Qotle has been trained and taken care of since then and was nurtured well as he is now 16.

Qotle lays his head back as he decides to take a nap, his black hair swaying in front of his face as he rests. "Not a care in the world.." he said
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:22 pm

(Just for backstory... was Qotle's mother an amazon or a dragoness? And, as this is monster-GIRL quest based, would the dragon-parent be a male or a herm? Because personally, I think a herm would be sexy. and who knows... we might run into the other parent.
Also, I'm going to be setting a lot of this Tribe's laws and culture in the next few posts... if anything bothers you, just let me know Via PM and we can hash it out. I don't think it will though.)

A shadow fell over Qotle as he lay on the roof. Something cool and metallic brushed over his exposed belly lightly.

"Caught'cha, little brother," an amused voice spoke a few feet away. It was a familiar voice, but that only set Qotle slightly more at ease. Only one Amazon called him 'little brother': Asha Gaelas.

If he were to open his eyes, he'd most likely find the tall, powerful Amazon standing over him, bent over in just the right angle to let him glance down her cleavage if he accidentally did so... and would be holding her massive sphere-mace with one hand lightly over his stomach. Not to strike... but as if she intended to place it on his stomach.

Asha's family were the ones who'd taken Qotle in when he'd been orphaned. They had been good friends with Qotles amazon parent, and Asha had actually been a close-childhood friend. Only one year older than Qotle, they'd almost been raised together, and young Asha had taken great pride in being 'a good big sister', defending Qotle from bullies and enthusiastically encouraging him in magic and training. She'd been rough in her enthusiasim, but hadn't looked down on Qotle for being weaker than her... and young Asha seemed to be stronger than ANY other Amazon her age.

Then puberty hit their generation, and suddenly, Qotle was no longer getting mocking or prideful looks from the young Amazons... instead, they were giving him hungry and lustful gazes. Thankfully, Tribal laws prevented any Amazon from attempting to mate or claim Qotle until he passed or FAILED his adulthood tests. Not that young and horny amazons tried to beat him in combat to force him to 'practice' with them despite that law...

Asha was hit with hormones too... and she'd grown into a bombshell of a woman. Her legs were like grecian pillars that went ALL the way up, her belly was sculpted muscle, and her breasts were perfectly sized orbs. Her skin was a healthy tan with few scuff marks, a sign of her powerful aura, and her long red hair was usually tied back in a ponytail that looked like a banner in the wind when she moved. Asha was perhaps the Amazon ideal: Strong, beautiful, tall, and brave and sexy and a skilled warrior.

However... even Asha flirted and teased Qotle openly, though she never did more than extremely embarrassing/intimate pins and hugs (Marshmellow hell) or kisses and licks on the face.

She hadn't stopped training or encouraging him, but she'd often laughed when a single amazon youth tried to challenge or seduce him, yelling out lewd approval or encouraging him to fend off his attacker himself. Sometimes she'd ask his attacker if they'd be interested in incest... though this often resulted in them running away.

Only when Qotle was outnumbered and outmatched did Asha intervene as she did before, but she never failed to help Qotle out of a mess he couldn't handle himself.

Asha, now that she'd grown up, was as a force in battle: Qotle's training with her hadn't stopped. It wasn't just her mace, which could smash brick walls and leave five foot craters with a single swing, but Asha's natural talent had been honed to a razor's edge.
Normally such a large and heavy weapon would make attacks slow and limited to the head of the mace.
Asha could use her Mace like a staff, a shield, a baton, a punching dagger... simply by shifting her grip. And her grip...

well, Qotle knew that the large Mace had a long reach... but knew that getting inside that reach, extremely close to Asha, was just as dangerous. Her hands and feet... heck her entire body was as much a weapon as her mace! He still didn't know HOW she managed to pin ALL his limbs behind his back with ONE arm when he'd dared her to, but she'd been smug about it for days.

NOW though...

Asha smiled down at Qotle, her heavy mace tickling his belly... if set it down on him, he'd be gasping for breath and pinned.

"You're lucky none of the girls are used to looking UP for you," she said magnanimously. "The cat-women know, but they're waiting for your fans to figure it out for themselves."
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:55 pm

(The Dragoness was the herm.)

"Heh, Hey there mamma-I mean Asha." He said shaking his head, his hair swaying back and froth as he looked up to her "Well that maybe true, but I honestly doubt how long it's taken them to find me given you're all almost as tall as a normal building." he said sitting up and stretching. As he did so he would yawn, sending out a whaling nose that he alone has been known to do. Some have even teased him about it being called his mating cry. As he opened his eyes again, He would find more girls looking at him and Asha almost swooning over him, some challenging him, and some trying go about what they were doing. "It seems this 'Mating call' still works..." he said, annoyedly.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:12 pm

Asha laughed and let him up. She hadn't swooned... she'd heard him do that since he was a young boy, and was largely immune.

"Keep teasing like that and I'll stand aside the next time Nora and her gang jump you!" the tall amazon teased, but she was already shooing away Qotle's admirers.

Asha took a moment to make sure Qotle's most persistent and dominating seeker was nowhere in sight, then sat down next to him.

"What'cha doing up here, anyway?" she asked, laying her mace to the side. Taking in the view from the roof, she saw that it was an excellent panorama of the road out into the mainland... out of the village. "Still on about leaving, huh?"
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:35 am

"Well it happens literally everytime, so I can't really help it if all the girls come to me when I yawn." he said before looking down at the rest of them "Well, I guess if I'm going to be leaving, best to let everyone know about it instead of just you..." he said sighing as he hadn't yet built up the courage to say it in front of anyone else.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:18 pm

“Oh I’m sure everyone will know once you pass your Test.” Asha was referring to the Tribal test that every Amazon, and potential Amazon, had to take to be considered an adult. Asha had passed hers a year before.

Full Amazon children who failed were claimed by their parents, who allowed them to retake the test after another year, or longer for whatever reason. It was an important, but expected part of growing up.
But for adopted members of the tribe, like Qotle, the Test was much more serious.

The Test marked the end of an outsider’s grace period, the end of the protection from the Harsher Tribal Traditions.

If an outsider, or an adoptee, failed the Test, they were considered adult ‘Slaves’. Open to claims by Amazons who wished to have them. As they were not of the Tribe… an Amazon Mistress had no obligation to allow a slave to attempt the Test again for the rest of their lives.
In some Tribes that rule was abused ruthlessly to enslave competition or for personal gain. Qotle’s Tribe (Calling them the Wave Amazon Tribe) frowned upon such behavior, but the Law was not changed.

The Wave Tribe allowed Mistresses to keep Slaves with little argument. Not only was an Amazon entitled to control anyone she had as a Slave, an Amazon was expected to know what was best for those weaker then them, and those under their control. If the Mistress thought a Slave was not strong enough to pass the Test, then she was a good Mistress for keeping her Slave from harm.
If the Mistress did not train her Slave, and NEVER allowed them to take the Test again… then she most likely loved and valued that Slave greatly and did not wish to lose them. While sad for the Slave, it was the Amazon way. In Wave Tribe at least, while such situations were not common, they were NEVER malicious.
(One of the Village Healers had adopted a human girl, who had been badly hurt when she tried the Test and failed. It was common knowledge that the girl wanted to leave if she’d passed… the Amazon Healer had unbirthed her to heal her wounds. That had been ten years ago, and all anyone had seen of that girl since was the large, squirming bulge of the Healer’s belly.)

If Qotle failed the test, his ‘admirers’ would be more than just an annoyance… their fantasies would become his Nightmarish reality.

But even if he passed the Test, things wouldn’t be the same.

Asha had gone very quiet, staring at the sky. Normally she was loud and boisterous… but Qotle knew his ‘big sister’ was intelligent and thoughtful despite her love of simple things like fighting and sex. She could keep a secret, which is why he’d confided to her about his desire to leave.

Asha had never actually said she’d approved of his desires, which made her silence worrying.
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:42 am

"Yeah,..once I pass it..." Qotle would stand up, wave to everyone in a somewhat annoyed manner before hopping backwards off the house and into the street below. He'd been a bit unsure as to if he could actually complete the test. He had seen quite a few others take the test, some succeeding, some failing, which led him to have a cloud of doubt in his mind. As he continued walking to his he would think of how he would preform to the best of his abilities in preparation to the exam.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:54 pm

“Lemme know you want any more training, little brother! I’m gonna be pissed if I have to jump in after you, the Test was hard enough on my own!” Asha calls after him.

That, at least, was something Qotle could count on. Asha had trained with him since they were young. Though, as they grew older, and Asha grew much larger, stronger, and more skilled… it was more like Asha was training Qotle.

The Test, as he’d seen it, was going to involve Qotle climbing down a cliff along a rocky path to a shrine just off the coast, place a stone there, and make it back up the cliff. While the tide was going out, and being beset by mermaids and octogirls. If the stone was lost, or Qotle was incapacitated, he failed. At which point, he was open game to anyone who caught him… or whoever rescued him if he couldn’t make it back himself.

Which included Asha, now that he thought about it. She hadn’t been shy about her own sexuality, and while she’d been encouraging him to fight off his admirers himself, Asha happily fought off many Amazons when they tried to gang up on him.
There were rumors that Asha wasn’t just protecting her ‘little brother’… but was instead defending a potential mate from poachers. Qotle wasn’t blood-related to his adoptive family, and Asha… well, she’d once made him watch when she unbirthed two overconfident twins she’d defended him from… she’d kept them squirming inside her for two days.

With the Test coming up soon… it seemed like the entire village was looking at him like potential prey. Even if he passed the Test, if he lost a challenge, Qotle would be just as trapped by whoever claimed him THAT way.

Where would he go, and what would he do?
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Qotle would return to his home, riddled with thoughts about what he was going to do about the test, knowing he could train with Asha made it a little easier to take the edge off of the situation, but she wouldn't be able to do much once the test started, which is what he needed to prepare for.

He would think for a moment before taking his swords into his hands before heading back outside to the large world he has come to live in. While Asha may have bested him due to being mostly better than him, it could be said without exaggeration that Qotle is the best swordsman in the entire village. Even the few(so far only three have been known to use swords that live in the Wave Amazon Tribe) amazons that also wield blades of similar fashion have yet to beat him in a fair one on one duel, at least not recently. Despite this, he still frequently loses to Asha due to his not as good hand to hand combat along with his lack of Amazonian strength.

As he walked back over to where Asha had been, he would put the two swords of his on opposite sides as he said "Hey sis, care to prepare me a little?" He would look like he had a bit on his mind but still looked serious as he asked her.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:53 pm

(eheh... forgot about Qotle's sword skills. Sorry if I was a bit dismissive anywhere. It's a bit hard to reconcile 'the weakest warrior' with 'best swordsman'.)

Asha's response is a big grin. She flips easily off the roof, jauntily twirling her mace to rest on her shoulder.

"Always, little brother!" She starts walking towad the nearest training ground. "You have anything in particular you want help on? if you don't, I got an idea to train you for the test... either way I won't be going easy on you this time!"

She seems excited, though most Amazons would be excited about a fight with a skilled opponent. Asha knew Qotle was a tricky fighter when he wanted to be... she'd been holding back less and less, when they sparred... and didn't need to hold back at all when Qotle pulled out all the stops and used magic as well.
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:14 am

(it's literally the only thing he has in this village skill wise, and due to all the other warriors in the village being good with with multiple weapons, his abillity to only use a sword hinders him in every other instance.)

Qotle would give a ginger smile to her as he said "I want you to Take me to the shrine. I need to get used to fighting things that have little to no regard for my well being, and since the test is in a few days, best place to train is where i'm going to be heading anyway." he would take out the sword on his left, spinning it a little before placing it on his back.
Last edited by reliuskaiser on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:20 am

(... I'm sorry I kinda wasn't clear... the whole test takes place at the bottom of a Sea cliff, and the rocks lead out into a larger rock with the shrine on it. Like the shrine would out in the ocean, with a lot of rocks leading out to it from the bottom of the cliff.)
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:26 am

(i edited the message)

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:37 am

(Thanks, man, cool of you to work go along with my stuff... I'll try not to be too nitpicky.)

Asha winced and shook her head. "Sorry, Qotle... Shrine's a sacred place. Nobody's allowed near those cliffs if they aren't being tested." she explained sadly.

Then she grinned.

"Buuuuuut I do have an alternative! Here, lemme show you-" The tall girl pointed to a secluded training ground. "Just got it finished this morning!"
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:58 am

Qotle would look a bit confused at her this time before looking over to where she was pointing "What's over there?" He asked.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:42 pm

“A little training method I set up just for you!” Asha grinned in that cheeky manner she did when she’d gone far out of her way for Qotle, but refrained from teasing him further.

Inside the training ground, several large rocks had been placed in three lines that bent to connect at the ends. The rocks were all different sizes, and were spaced in varing distances, some close, others requiring a large jump.

“Remember ‘Sea-monster?’ that game we played when we were kids?” Asha asked as she picked up a bucket of water. “Where the 'sea monsters' had to stay on the ground while everybody else climbed around on the playpen?" She tossed the bucket of water on one of the rocks, soaking it and making it slippery. "Same basic idea, except I'll be trying to hit or grab you, not just tag you, and the rocks are going to be slippery, aaaaand it's just going to be the two of us."

She goes back to the well and starts soaking all the rocks as she speaks.

"See normally you train in the ocean, but we can't risk that with you so handsome these days. Once the monstergirls see that you're male, they're going to swarm the test for you. If you get pulled into the water then, you're screwed in every direction, and I'll have to rescue your butt from tentacles and that won't be fun for anyone." She points to her leg, which still has circular sucker marks wrapped all the way around it... and on her ass, though Qotle can't see it. "The tribe may get along with our fishy neighbors, but they take the test as serious as the elders do... its the only chance they'll get to try and catch an Amazon unwillingly without reprisal... and you know how man-hungry monsters are."

She finishes soaking all the boulders and looks back at Qotle directly.

"Your best bet is to move fast and not even let them get a good look at you, and move even faster when, not if, they do get a good look. You stay on the rocks and move around as fast as you can. If you slip and fall, or I knock you off or pin you, you're meat."
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:36 am

"Hohoho, so this is what you had planned for me. This should be pretty tough since it's been a while since last we did this. So I just need to work on my speed and precision while avoiding you. Should be nice. Oh yeah, how do I win?" He asked, pounding his fists together as he got pumped

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:32 am

"How do you win? Hmmmm..." Asha places a finger on her chin, making a show of thinking. "That's a good question little brother. In the Game, the winner was the last person who wasn't caught. (Like octopus and shark tag) But, there's not a lot of players here... just me, the sea monster, and you, the one fisher."

Asha put aside her bucket, finished with soaking the boulders, and picked up her mace, twirling the unbalanced, heavy weapon idly in her fingers like a cheerleaders baton as she sashayed across the field.

"And we can't end the game just because there's only you up on the rocks... soooooo..."

She stopped and gave Qotle a shark-like grin: "It's more 'how bad you lose' than how you 'win'. The best way you can lose is if you're too exhausted to continue. The worst way... well, I'll be trying not to cripple you too much. You just gotta stay on the rocks and you can even use your magic."

And hooooboy that's not reassuring at all. Looks like Asha's going to be pushing Qotle to his limits in every way with this training... as the Amazon's are incredibly martial warriors, battle magic is is more for life and death battles than honor duels or combat practice. Asha specifically allowing Qotle to use his magic implies that he's going to need it to fight on the level she wants to train him at.

Asha isn't going to be holding back much at ALL, and it looks like she's going to make him keep going no matter how many times he 'looses.'

(Hey... after the first bout or so, we could skip the rest of the training. I want to do a little scene with our chars the night before the trial, and then skip to the trial itself.)
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:37 am

(sure thing)

Qotle would listen to her and nodded to what she was saying until the mentioning of "magic" being able to be used. Qotle would put on a very serious face when she said that for more than one reason at the time, one being Asha would actually be going seriously for this, but secondly because he's never used his magic on anyone but his mother when he was young and that didn't work well for either of them. Only reason Asha knows of his ability to use magic is due to her watching him when he was practicing on a tree alone a few times. He'd close his eyes before looking at the rocks "Okay then, I guess we should get started then.." he said hopping on one of the stones, but would slip a little before using his right hand sword ti regain his balance.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay