To Glory and Vorgy (Darian and Relius)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: To Glory and Vorgy (Darian and Relius)

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Qotle stares at Baston while listening to Penelope and Asha talk amongst themselves. When Penelope mentioned them not being human and how the humans would react to her in this form, it made him think about how he had grown up surrounded by strong warrior women like Asha. Yet despite being the only male in then village, it was something else that had always bugged him about his place.

He looks to Penelope again and asks "Do you want us to take them back for you? They'll obviously miss you."
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:21 pm

"Yes... I would greatly appreciate it if you kept them safe on the way home." Penelope sighs heavily. "Even if we never see each other again-"

"No way!" The boy, Penelope's little brother, hops up and runs over to Penelope, hugging her at the waist. "We just found you and Shelly again! We don't want to lose you!"

Carrie, the human girl, starts calling out for 'Shelly' and the suck-vore worm comes out of the wall to nuzzle her. "I don't care if you look like a worm, mommy is crying every night without you!"

Penelope's face becomes a twitching mess for a moment. Lust and fear war in her eyes, and her worms writhe for a moment... then she holds him close with one arm and starts to weep. "Oh Ryan, I don't want to lose you either. But even with the crystals, I can feel myself wanting to hurt you! To eat you, brother! I'm a monster now!"

Asha looks on in shock a bit, finally comprehending just how bad the girls have it... and how it's going to tear their family apart.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:22 am

Qotle looks on as the kids rush to their sister's side. He looks to them, understanding how the children felt about finally having their sister back to a semi-lucid state. Though another thought emerged as he knew what would happen should Penelope give in to her lust, her brother would indeed have no way of stopping the onslaught to come. Hell, he wouldn't be able to stop her and he can sorta fight...

Qotle thought about the wants of both parties and thought up a sort of solution. "Well then, I can see both sides are torn on the issue and willing to sacrifice for the sake of the other. So i think I know what to do. How about this Penelope? I take them back, but let the villagers --mostly the men-- know not to come towards this place for fear of being attacked by those that fallen upon a curse. It should give you some time alone and with those beasts gone you can meditate and hold back your urges for this next part.."

He looks to the children. "I know you wish to see your sister and friend, but there is a danger to this as you are. So how about this? I'll return from my quest every 2 or three months so we can come and check on these two. That way you can keep in touch while not constantly putting yourselves in danger should Penelope give in to her urges.." He says, looking over to Baston.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:47 am

(Boop in case you wanna continue.)

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:49 am

Penelope, her brother, and the Suck Worm's sister looked up at Qotle in surprise at his suggestion.

"... it would not be wise... even with the crystals, there's a chance that any who seek us out would fall victim to us..." Penelope says softly.

"That's what training is for." Asha gestures to the crystals. "While we're looking for a mage who can fix you, you can stay here and keep your mind and spirit strong. Not to mention, if your loved ones visit you, you'll gain strength from knowing what you want to protect." The Amazoness pats Qotle on the shoulder fondly. "Hey, it worked for me, and with this cutie as my brother, it was worth it."

"Wait, wait!" Baston holds up his hands in disbelief. "You'd actually try and help these poor souls?! Only the greatest of mages would have a chance of unravelling this... this parasitic affliction, and it resisted my holy power! Even if they regain their sanity, as monster-touched, they'll never live a normal life!"

"Of course we will. Blood is bond, and sisterhood is strength." Asha shrugs nonchalantly. "Besides, living with monstergirls isn't TOO much different than ordinary humans. At least, that's what I've seen."

"I'll always love you, Penelope! It doesn't matter that you've got worms now! you're my sister!" Penelope's brother hugs her tightly, "Please don't leave us!"

Penelope stares at Asha and Qotle wide-eyed for a moment, seeming stunned into silence. Then, she shivers, and hugs her brother a little closer. "I haven't had hope in so long... it's so frightening to even dream..." the infested woman whispers, then looks up at Qotle, with desperate eyes, rather than lifeless ones that he saw the first time he met her. "If you will seek out help for us... how can I refuse? You will promise to keep our loved ones at a distance from us? We do not wish to hurt them."
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:01 pm

Qotle looked over to Baston. "What you say may indeed come to pass, but I would believe that living as a monster is far less preferable to you than living a life as a human in seclusion. It may be selfish of me to say, but I just want these three to live together again. If it has to be away from everyone off in a remote section of the forest, I'd be okay with that. But the idea of breaking up a family makes me sick to my stomach."

Qotle shudders and grits his teeth. "I really hope what you said ends being incorrect, because that would limit our options severely and force us to get desperate should there be only a select few i could trust to do the job."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:46 am

(Hooo, Sorry this took so long. New department at my story, kinda kept me putting this one off. Lemme know if you feel up to chatting up plot and ideas Via PM, casual like.)

"We'd find someone. The two of us are stubborn about families and loved ones sticking together. It's an Amazon thing." Asha's confident voice sets the children and Penelope at ease, and the caring squeeze that she gives Qotle shows that she's more than willing to put her money where her mouth is on that account.

Baston looks from Penelope's smiling face to Asha and Qotle's confident expressions. His eyes narrow... then he sighs theatrically.

"Well, I cannot fault your courage nor your heart. If there is a way to save these poor girls, it would be remiss of a hero like me not to support you." He grunts and pushes himself to his feet. "I suppose we should leave quickly then, to tell the beplauged townsfolk that the forest is more or less safe again? And that their lost women are close, but out of their reach?"

"Yeah... and we should probably be getting you two home as well." Asha gives the human children a pointed look, and begins rising up. She braces Qotle a bit so he can stand as well.
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:18 am

(Oof, that must have sucked. It's fine. Stuff picking up on my end as well.)

Qotle still felt like crap, but at least now he could stand. And so long as Baston was not actively making things worse, he could hold his contempt for the man in check. "Well, I'm glad we have at least that much sorted out... We should return with these two and get to working out a plan of action.."

Qotle looks to the two children, kneeling down before saying. "If we're going to do this, I'm going to need you all to have no regrets whatsoever about this. So say your farewells to your sister, and get all your feelings out now before it's too late. You won't be seeing each other for awhile and I know that'll tear you two up inside. So i'll wait until your ready to go..." He says, talking to them calmly and letting them understand that this was something he was serious about.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:58 pm

(Hnnnrgh. Welp, at least THAT'S over. Here's hoping 2021 is less painful.)

The children nod tearfully, and Penelope takes them to the side to say a final goodbye.

"Come, my stalwart friends... we should give them their privacy." Baston rises to his feet, and gestures to follow. "We shall await the children by the exit of this... dungeon."

Asha grunts and rises to her feet as well. "Yeah... family moment. C'mon Qotle... lets get some fresh air."

However... after they reach the entrance, Baston looks around nervously. "Alright, let's go. If we hurry, we can be halfway to the town before the monsters realize we've left."

Asha gapes at the young man. "Wait, what about the kids?"

"I'll say a prayer for their souls after their former sisters are done eating them and acting as a delay. Alas that we couldn't save them!" Baston blinks as he looks back at the two of them. "Now lets get out of here!"
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:14 pm

(I very much hope so. Though the 2020 pt.2 memes are funny.)

Hearing Baston almost immediately turn made Qotle's hair flare up and his mouth blaze for a second, but he calmed himself down enough and walked closer to Baston. "Wait, Baston. Penelope saved you from those monsters earlier. She's the reason all three of us are alive. Are you absolutely sure you want to pull a stunt like this and leave two perfectly normal kids to fend for themselves in a place like this?" He asks, a bit of anger showing in his voice.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:53 pm

The Hero stares at Qotle for a few moments, then begins to laugh. "Oh goddess, you actually believe that they have a chance! That you can actually get them to live with real people!"

He feigns wiping a tear away from his eyes.

"All of pure society hates monsters! They should all be purged and be grateful for it... better that they die and be freed of their miserable existence. Though, I suppose monsters like you are drawn to each other!"

He lifts his hand, and it shines with light. Instantly Qotle is struck by nausea and pain... it's hard to see, or even think through the effects!

"It seems you have enough monster blood to be affected by my Hero's Blessing, which makes my sight and touch untolerable to any foul monster and their temptations!" Baston laughs as Asha tries to drive at the young man, but stumbles and falls to her knees as she gets closer to the light... it certainly isn't helping her injuries!

"Don't worry though... I won't tell anyone you're monsters... but I will tell of your bravery, dying trying to rescue children who were already lost!" Baston laughs cruelly. "It will make an EXCELLENT story for my own glory, when I return with a full order of paladins to cleanse this place!"
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:03 pm

"I'm not trying to-ngh...nrrgh.."

Qotle groans and wobbles, feeling like he could keel over at any moment from that damn light. He had no idea what the hell was going on and listening to Baston wasn't really helping.

As he stumbled towards, the man, Qotle heard his words and was filled with rage. This man was about to kill everyone here just because he was told cowardly to take the hard route. Qotle begins to fall to his knee, but steadies himself on Baston's shoulder plate when he mentioned returning with a group to slay those inside.

"Ha...ah..ha..don't..you..dare.." He says, on the verge of passing out. He could only see red right now, thinking so many words right now but barely able to formulate a sentence.

"Don't..you dare...hurt them.!" There was a slight growl in his voice.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:35 pm

As Baston raises a stolen blade, he laughs at his enemies helplessness.

"It's not like you can stop me now! Such is the fate of all monsters who face a hero-"

The only warning is a soft crack in the earth, then there's a burst of dust as the ground erupts beneath Baston's feet! The black hearted hero screams in fear as one of the Suck Vore worms swiftly gobbles him up from below. The nauseating sensation fades when one of the tentacles yanks the glowing hand inside the maw, and Baston quickly finds himself disarmed when the worm bends over and slams his exposed torso into the ground repeatedly. After one more slam, (given that the worm is also a transformed villager, one can imagine she was none to pleased with Baston), the Suck-worm begins slipping back down into the tunnel she had dug. Qotle is given a great view of Baston's paniced face.

"Nonono! No please! Not like-"

Any further begging is cut off as the Worms most phallic tentacle bursts out from between Baston's lips... it's violated is anus all the way to his mouth, silencing his protests as the worm swallows him down, before vanishing down the hole from whence it came. There's only a soft crunch of earth as the hole is swiftly filled in again.

For a long moment, there's silence as they stare at the spot, and eventually Asha shivers.

"Looks like the villagers got some of that Blessing Immunity too..." she tries to say lightly, but she can't help but look around at the rest of the ground around them nervously.
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:17 am

Qotle just watched as Baston met his untimely end, a bit of pain on his face as he watched this somewhat cathartic moment play out. Once the worm sank back into the ground with it's new catch in tow, Qotle was roused back to his senses by Asha's little remark.

"A-ah..yeah." The pit in his stomach subsided for now and he stood up slowly and turned to his sister. "Asha. We have to make a new plan now. It seems human settlements won't work here..." He says, with no joy in his voice. He might have just sent those kids and everyone here to their deaths a moment ago and that weighed on him.

Best to get back to Penelope and form a new plan.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:07 pm

"... Are you sure you wanna believe that jerk, Qotle?" Asha asks softly. "I mean... we did promise to try and help Penelope. We... could try and find a powerful mage we can trust? A monster might not want to turn them back..."

Still... the reason they've gotten so far is because both of the siblings can pass as human. It's up to Qotle where the go looking for help next.

(How the town responds to the whole 'your women have been turned into worm monsters, we're looking for a cure' is completely up to us. Where Qotle looks for help is also up to us... I personally had planned on exploring a capital city and finding allies there, but we could go into monster tribes if you'd like that. This is a long term quest, after all. What do you feel like doing next, and how do you think this scenario with the town should play out?
Personally, I liked the idea of most of the townsfolk agreeing to keep it secret... it's been a while, but you mentioned part of the fun being that occasionally we'd see the worm-villagers getting frisky with whoever got too close.)
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:34 pm

(Well given Baston's now out of the picture, we can still do what we want. I had planned on Qotle going everywhere he could due to his unique predicament and that hasn't changed so far.)

Qotle claps his cheeks to gain his senses, looking back to Asha. "I don't. But that information is definitely something to think about as we move forward. If the villagers react to the news poorly, we may need to run somewhere else or even back here. My plan hasn't changed, more or less. I'm just more wary. Hopefully the kids will be safe." Qotle says, looking back to the cave.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:54 pm

"We'll take the kids back here if the villagers aren't good people. Penelope and the girl's worm sister would take care of their siblings." Asha says softly, following Qotle's gaze. "Even if they're some kind of infested monster now, they got they crystals, and they should get their instincts under control. They're not... normal, but they aren't evil."

For a moment, all is quiet, but then there are soft steps from behind them. Penelope is walking back up to them, though she waits at the entrance to the dungeon, not walking outside it.

The worm villager nods to them. "The children will be here shortly. But I have a few minutes to talk with you alone."
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:36 pm

Seeing Penelope walk to the entrance of the cave, Qotle walks to her and nods. "Is there something in particular you wanted us to do?" Qotle begins thinking about what his next plans are.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:13 pm

"I assume you see now why we hesitated to tell our loved ones back home we have become monsters?" Penelope spoke softly, her worms writhing next to her in agitation that did not show on her face.
"Monsters aren't welcome among most humans... we are evil, and foul eaters of flesh-"

"You aren't though. We aren't." Asha interrupts, putting one arm on Qotle's shoulder. "There were many monsters in our village. As Amazons, we know that it is our choices that define our honor and life, not our blood."

"Amazons... I suppose that would make sense as to why you were so willing to help us..." Penelope said softly. "And while none of us want to hurt our loved ones... you can understand why we don't want to risk it, don't you? It would be easier for our families to think we were dead, even if you are trying to help us..."

Asha shook her head furiously. "But that's wrong! even if I couldn't see my brother, I'd want to know he was alive! Do you really want to have your brother lie about you? Love isn't easy, but it's always worth it!"
Darian
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:35 pm

Qotle says nothing, feeling a bit sick to his stomach at multiple things right now. He listens to Asha and Penelope bicker amongst each other and he couldn't imagine being in a situation like this. That being said, there were lives at stake here and He needed to make a decision on this.

"Hm..I don't think they'd want to be away from you for too long. But i see your point, Penelope... I may have a solution to this problem, but it might take some force to make it work. Don't worry, I won't hurt anyone..." Qotle's eyes drift over to some trees nearby and he walks over to them.

The boy inhales slowly, his gut swelling slightly before he breathes out a puff of flames onto the wood, igniting the tree in seconds and consuming it in black fire. He then moved to another tree much farther away and did the same, lining the cave with two burning trees. "This should work for step one.*

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay