Rematch! (misty and ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Rematch! (misty and ult)

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:10 pm

it was early morning in the kalos region. we open on a large mansion on the outskirts of a large forest. its teeming with all kinds of pokemon, belonging to 2 young men sharing the place. the older of the 2, named shawn started to awaken. he spot his greninja, named misty meditating in the corner. shawn smiles, starting to get ready, trying not to disturb her.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Re: Rematch! (misty and ult)

Postby ultimated » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Ed similarly begins to awaken way off in his own room, surrounded by his own pokemon. He's laying on a Ninetales named Katelyn who's twice the size of an ordinary ninetales, and had her tails draped over him like a blanket. Scattered around the room, and indeed the nearby rooms, are his pokemon, and although most of them are still asleep, one is already up and wandering the hallways: Gooey the Goodra!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:41 pm

shawn gets dressed, managing not to disturb misty. he heads downstairs to start breakfast. he always tended to do the cooking, and loved doing it. his pidgeot barney is flying about the main hall, waitkng for everyone else to awaken. he soon spots shawn. 'hey there. its about time you awaken.' he says, landing in front of him, nuzzling him.

shawn chuckles, rubbing him. he and ed both had the rather peculiar ability of understanding pokemon, and they rather liked having it.

(for the sake of making things easier, well say they can understand their pokemon)
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:19 am

(Wanted to include that anyway~)

Gooey, smelling the scent of cooking food, heads down towards the kitchen and walks into the room, yawning cutely as she does so. "Hey, good morning, you two!" she exclaims happily.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:50 am

shawn smiles. 'morning gooey. i should have breakfast ready shortly. did you sleep well?' he asks.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:59 pm

"Sure did! How about you guys?" she asks happily, taking a large seat at the table as she patiently waits for Shawn to finish cooking.

(First and last post of today, because it turns out we have a wifi connection in this hotel :P)
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:49 pm

'of course.' he says, chuckling.

they soon hear his flygon trixie coming in. 'morning guys.' she says cheerfully.

'someones in a good mood.' barney says, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:08 pm

Gooey waves happily at Trixie from across the table. "Hiya Trixie!" she exclaims, grinning widely at her friend.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:18 pm

'hey gooster.' she says, giggling.

'well im about done cooking, well wait till everyones here before eating.' shawn says.

'cant wait, your cookings the best.' trixie says, sitting next to gooey.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Gooey giggles. "It's a pity your name's already like a nickname," she replies, resting her head on her gooey arms. "Otherwise I'd come up with a nickname to tease you. Trickster doesn't sound quite so good as Gooster does anyway!" She sticks her tongue out at Trixie, and waits patiently for Shawn to be finished with cooking.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:22 pm

'you 2 never change.' misty says, apparently having entered unnoticed.

'your one to talk. do you always have to be sneaky?' barney retorts.

shawns liepard midnight enters soon after. 'ah, the smell of food, ad the sounds of teasing. it MUST be mo rning.' she says, giggling.
Last edited by mistydolphin on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Gooey laughs. "Neither do you, Misty! I've never known you enter a room and have someone notice it!" she exclaims playfully.

Katelyn is the next one down, with her belly sagging half way to the floor already! "Morning all~" she calls, padding over towards the large table.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:43 pm

'morning kate. i trust you slept well.' shawn says.

his charmander blaze and his fennekin buster soon enter. blaze blushes as he spots kate, always having had a bit of a crush on her.

'are you gonna try talking to her this time?' buster whispers.
Last edited by mistydolphin on Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:23 pm

"Morning Shawn," she replies, walking over to him and standing there, towering over the human due to her huge size. "I did! Went to sleep with friends on the outside, woke up with a full belly~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:50 pm

'so who you got in there now?' he asks, chuckling.

'i-im not sure.' he says nervously.

'well, if you dont make a move, i might. she is kinda cute.' buster teases.

'wait, what?' he asks.

'im just messing with you kid, lighten up. id never move in on your girl.' he says, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:30 pm

She grins. "Ed, Jake and Rose right now~" she purrs, massaging her bulging belly with one paw. "I just need some breakfast, and perhaps a volunteer or two to wash them down with, and then I'll reform them afterwards~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:53 pm

(*does his worst hulk impersonation* puny post not go through. MISTY SMASH!!! *pulverizes his ladt post to dust*)

'im sure we can find someone.' he soon spots blaze. 'knowing blaze, hed probably love to if you asked. i might even join him.' he says with a wink.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Kate grins and turns to the rest of the room. "Any more volunteers to be inside me for my breakfast?!" she calls out happily.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:35 pm

'nows you chance kid, go on.' buster says, giving blaze a little nudge.

'w-well, i think i might.' he says nervously.

shawn smiles. he knew full well about blazes crush on kate, finding his nervousness around her adorable. hed be rather surprised if kate hadnt figured it out by now. 'that makes 2.'

'3 actually.' a voice says a a young fletchinder flies in.

'was wondering when you were arriving, orchid.' misty says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:45 pm

There's a little flutter from inside Katelyn's belly. "O-orchid!" calls out the small voice from inside.

Katelyn had, of course, been aware of Blaze's crush the entire time, and she found it pretty adorable herself! But that wasn't stopping her from enjoying him as a meal... Perhaps she would give him a chance later on! For now, though, she lays down on her big squishy belly (causing endless protests from inside) and opens up her jaws for two of her volunteers to enter - but she'd shut Shawn out until he had finished cooking food for the others - and for her!

(Can't quite decide whether or not to go with my canon story of having Jake and Kate mated together, although I guess that'd be no fun on your part!)
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay