Rematch! (misty and ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Rematch! (misty and ult)

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:05 am

Jade smirks, opening wide and sucking in air to pulk him in.

He gighles, eagerly moving up to lick over her slit enthusiasticly.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:16 pm

The human's spirit flails wildly as it's dragged inside, but it can't stop its descent into Jade's soul's stomach! It doesn't seem she can do anything to him in there, but she'd have the familiar sensation of the human returning to her predscape.

"M-mmph, come on, nice and deep~" she groans, performing the serpent equivalent of wiggling her hips.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:41 pm

"Perfect, I've got him." she tells kaili happily.

He giggles, getting the idea. He soon pushes his head into her, lapping das deep as he can.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:51 am

"Wonderful!~" exclaims Kaili with a beam. "Do you want me to take him back out again, or are you gonna go give him some friends?~"

Buster would begin to feel waves of pleasure rolling over his body, making it hard to focus on what he's doing!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:57 am

"I think finding him company sounds like a great idea. By the time i'm through, your going to need to help quite a few get out." she says with a wink.

He moans out happily, unsure what was happening as he continues to squirm his way in, wriggling around to please her.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:00 pm

Kaili laughs. "Don't overdo it! Taking people back out takes a fair bit out of me too. Eat too many and I might not be able to pull them all out at once!"

Pleasure begins to rush through Buster's body, so much pleasure he even finds it hard to move!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:28 pm

"Though, I have to wonder... If i ate you, would you be able to remove yourself from me?" she wonders aloud.

Buster could do little but wriggle inside her, moaning in sheer bliss.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:37 pm

Kaili pauses for a moment before answering cautiously. "No-ooo, I wouldn't," she replies, frowning a little. "I'd say you'd have to learn how to do it yourself or find another psychic type if you added me to your predscape."

Buster's body changes shape and colour at this point, as he goes "unconscious" within her. His lower body becomes pink and slick, whilst his upper body takes on the shape of a pair of soft, green-and-white balls, which lazily flop out of a new genital slit that's appeared where her clit used to be. Buster awakens again, finding that 20 lbs of fennekin have been converted to a girthy 17-inch shaft and two plump orbs the size of tennis balls! "Mmph, welcome to my anatomy, Buster~" she grins, giving her "hips" a little shimmy.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:25 pm

"I'm just teasing you, lighten up." she,says, giggling as she wanders off to find her next meal.

Buster looks about confusedly, able to see and feel everything.

Minight smiles, looking on. "Rather nice indeed."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:14 pm

A fair amount of the mansion remains unchecked by the hungry bayleef. Some of Ed's smaller pokemon are bound to be around somewhere, as are some of Shawn's... Maybe she could swallow enough to start a village in there~

"Say hello to the new and improved Buster, sweetie~" grins Celeste, moving Midnight to rub her face gently against the mighty rod.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:33 pm

She'd grab shawn's zoroark, gulping him down. She'd keep an eye out for anything small enough.

"I think I like this new buster." she says, giving him a lick, causing him to shudder happily.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:34 am

Her escapades would likely also lead her to Rose and Orchid - there's a certain satisfaction in gulping down a duo who have a significant type advantage over her~ She may also be delighted to discover Grace, who's hiding in wait for one of Shawn's pokemon. She's so focused on the task at hand, she hasn't even realised the tubby bayleef is there!

"Wonderful! Becuase you're going to be spending a lot of quality time with him!~" exclaims Celeste, lifting Midnight so her hind feet are pressed against the tip!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:19 pm

Jade heads up to orchid and rose's room, peeking in to check what the 2 are up to.

Midnight soon gets an idea what she has in mind, and if shewas being honest, she was liking it!
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:23 pm

It seems that by now, Rose and Orchid are no longer inside one another, and the pair are simply relaxing and snuggling together!

The tip of her shaft slowly begins to engulf Midnight's feet, dragging her down into the depths!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:47 pm

Jade giggles, acting casual as she enters. "You 2 seem to be enjoying yourselves."

Orchid looks to her. "Oh, hey jade."

Midnight squirms as she's taken in deeper.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:35 am

Rose smiles as the tubby bayleef enters the room, fluttering a wing at her as a kind of wave. "Good morning, Jade," she chirps cheerfully.

Celeste moans and gasps in pleasure, her shaft swallowing up the liepard's belly!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:06 am

"Mind if I join in the fun?" she asks with a mischievous grin, before her vines shoot out, wrapping around the 2.

Orchid squawks in surprise. "What the heck?"

Midnight can only look on as she's devoured by celeste's new cock. Soon just her head is sticking out.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:43 pm

Rose squeals, kicking her legs in the air! "Aah! What the heck?"

Celeste rolls onto her back, looking down at Midnight with a contented grin. "So, if I de-absorbed Buster right now, d'you think you'd be inside him, or trapped inside me with no way out?~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:14 pm

"You 2 have had your fun, I say it's time I have some of my own." she says with a smirk as she brings them around behind her.

Orchid's eyes widen as she sees what she had in mind.

"P-Part of me would rather not find out?" midnight stammers out.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:24 pm

Rose chirps, squirming against the bonds as much as she can! But even her type advantages don't seem to be helping!

"Are you suuuure?" she asks, clenching gently to tug her prey just an inch or two deeper...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay