Rematch! (misty and ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Rematch! (misty and ult)

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:24 pm

Jade smirks, getting an idea. She moves in quietly, seeing if she can catch Gooey offguard.

Ruby giggles. "It is very nice indeed."she says, leaning in to nuzzle at her length.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:26 am

It takes a fair bit of sneaking and creeping, and a few tense moments where she steps on a squeaky floorboard or Gooey looks as if she might get up, but the bayleef ends up crouched beside the bed, right in front of Gooey's tail, totally undetected...

Celeste lets out a moan as that oversized length is nuzzled against by the little vixen, waves of pleasure shooting through Buster's entire body!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:53 pm

Jade takes the tip of her tail into her mouth, starting to gulp her down. She wondered how long she could keep this up before getting caught.

Ruby giggles, starting to lick her shaft softly at first. "Let's give the little guy a little fun."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:20 pm

Swallowing Gooey's tail is... Somewhat like drinking a really thick milkshake. But, somehow, she's not been caught yet!

"Little? He's bigger than you," snickers the big snake. "Be careful what you wish for, sweetie, or there may be unforseen consequences~"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:41 pm

Jade slurps her up, watching Gooey carefully as she goes. She soon reaches the end of her tail, grabbing her legs with her vines and stuffing them in her mouth.

"Oh really?" she asks, licking more eagerly as she seems undeterred. "And what would those be?"
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:23 pm

The big slime creature eeps as she finally seems to notice what's going on! "Ah! H-hey, cut that out! Eep!" she exclaims, squirming and trying to pry herself out. As Jade's lips slurp up her belly, Misty, who's still absorbed into the big slime's form, would find herself being squeezed down too!

"Well..." murmurs Celeste, moaning as her shaft is licked at. "Snakes usually have two shafts...~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:50 am

Jade pays her no mind, continuing to slurp her up as she moves up her belly.

Ruby giggles. "So O could end up as the other? You say yhat like its a bad thing." she says, wrapping her front legs around her shaft as she keeps licking.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:50 am

"Y-you greedy girl!" yips Gooey, her long neck and head the only things remaining outside!

"M-mmph~" groans Celeste, one of her leafy hand-like appendages reaching down, wrapping around both Ruby's body and the enormous, throbbing shaft. "You might not have much choice if you keep going like that~" she teases back.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:26 pm

Jade smirks as she soon takes her headinto her mouth, licking her face over before swallowing her down fullRuby giggles, looking up to her. "How's this for a choice? I'd be honored to become a part of you."
Last edited by mistydolphin on Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:08 am

With the whole goodra resting in the pit of her stomach, her belly is bloating all the way down to the floor and pressing out between her legs! Gooey is kicking and struggling around in there too...

"O-oh goodness...!" exclaims Celeste, groaning softly as she gently slides Bella up and down the length of her shaft. "Are you sure? No take-backsies...!~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu May 05, 2022 3:55 pm

Jade lays happily, letying her meal settle. She may be like tyis a while if someone were to come find her.

Ruby giggles, moaning cutely. "I'm certain. Please make me into your cock."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 07, 2022 8:57 am

(Mmm, any preference for somebody to find Jade? Or do you wanna shift focus to her prey inside her predscape?)

"Alrighty then~" purrs Celeste, groaning as she slides the little creature up and down her shaft a few more times, before pressing her down so that her feet slip into the little slit in her underside that her shaft emerges from!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:15 am

(hmmm, I'd honestly be fine with either We can go with predscape for now, come back to her later)

Ruby puts up literally no resistance, murring happily as she starts to sink in.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:48 am

Jade has collected quite a few little snacks/toys by now! And what good are toys if you don't play with them?~

Down she goes, feeling the snake's slit engulf her legs, her waist, her stomach...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:22 pm

Jade's collective prey would soon find themselve in a seemingly endless void, a giant version of Jade appearing before. "Welcome, my tasty lkttle morsels."

She soon disappears fully into her with a big grin on her face.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:51 am

The small crowd of pokemon materialises before her eyes, some of them more used to being airborne (Rose and Orchid in particular) and some not handling their new location particularly well (such as Gooey), and of course Shawn's Zorua is there, and Misty too, after having been separated out of Gooey during their devouring by Jade! Ed stands at the front of the group, gazing up at the gigantic godly form before them all and swallows nervously. "Heeey Jade..." he murmurs. This is definitely too many for Kaili to bring back in one go...

Celeste shivers softly, and Ruby would begin to feel a delightfully arousing tingling sensation spread up her body, starting from her feet deepest into Celeste's body and rapidly spreading up into the rest of her!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:48 pm

[Bump~]
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:04 am

Jade giggles, one of her large vines wrapping around Ed. "Such tiny little snacks, all to myself." she says, running her massive tongue over him. Meanwhile, she grabs gooey with another, placing her under her as she plops her massive behind on her.

Ruby slowly starts to merge with her, her body changing shape as she mures happily.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:33 pm

Ed wiggles as that massive tongue washes over his body! Underneath her rump, Gooey is doing much the same, pressing up against the plush cheeks with tiny hands!

Celeste writhes gently in pleasure as she feels her body absorbing and transforming Ruby into another thick, heavy shaft!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:16 am

Jade smirks, getting an idea. A rather hefty sheath and balls appears between her legs as she lowers Ed towards it, pressing him against it. Meanwhile, she wiggles her giant ass over Gooey.

Ruby was in absolute bliss as her transformation finishes. Only question remaining was who Celeste who use her new equipment on?
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay