Rematch! (misty and ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Rematch! (misty and ult)

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:18 pm

"Since I'm feeling generous, I'll let you decide where I stuff you." she says, rubbing their faces against her rear teasingly.

Midhight had to admit she was a little curious. "Well, not certain..."
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:37 pm

Rose winces a little as her face is rubbed against the plant-girl's plump rear. "I-in... In our nest?" she asks hopefully, praying that Orchid wouldn't say something condemning~

"Well then!~" exclaims Celeste, clenching again. "Let's let you speculate on that for a while, mm? I've denied Buster his meal long enough!~" And with that, she squeezes Midnight's head in too, letting her descend the bulging length with a satisfied sigh!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:36 am

Jade chuckles at that. "What a wonderful idea! My body will be your new nest.'

"I uh don't think that's what she_" Orchid started, suddenly stopped as her head would be shoved in jade's ass. Rose meanwhile would get her face ramjed up her pussy.

Midnight lets out an eep as she's sucked in fully. She can't help bu squirm all the way down.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:58 pm

"W-wait, I didn't--" protests Rose at the same time, although she's quickly silenced by the bayleef's nether region! She kicks and squirms and thrashes about, her dangerous talons swishing through the air!

Celeste groans softly as the feline descends and ends up inside one of her mighty orbs, just barely bigger than the liepard is! She chuckles a little and boops at Buster's tip. "Did you enjoy your first meal?~"
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 09, 2020 12:41 pm

Jade clamps aroun the 2 happily, her muscles and vines working to pull them in deeper.

Not really having a mouth, buster couldn't say anything, but Celeste would hear what's going through his mind. He couldn't help but pant internally. "Thst was incredible."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 09, 2020 1:08 pm

Rose's talons kick about in the air briefly before vanishing from view altogether, the bird's body occupying Jade's entire birth canal! She rolls onto her back and presses at the flesh above her. "O-Orchid?" she caws, feeling around for her partner!

Celeste giggles, leaning down to give her new shaft a little slurp. "Can you feel her wiggling about in there?~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 30, 2020 5:59 pm

She'd hear a muffled. "I'm still here." as the 2 of them aresucked in deeper.

He can't help but shuddrr, givinhg a squirt of pre. "Oh yes, it's wonderful."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun May 31, 2020 6:20 am

Rose settles down a little, still pressing against the roof of the area as she's sucked through into Jade's womb. She huffs slightly; she was supposed to be significantly stronger than a grass type!

"What're you gonna do with her?" she murmurs. "Leave her there to stew, or melt her down?~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:34 am

Orchid still had a fair ways to go beore eventually reaching the stomach, curling up inside.

Jade shudder happily, falling on her gut as she loves the fee.ing of being sutffed so much.

Buster thinks a moment. "I think I'll melt her down." he says, starting to dissolve her into more cum.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:04 pm

Rose lets out a soft oof as she feels the hefty gut squash down over her from her current "home", but she knows better than to comment on this sort of thing!

Pleasure rolls through Buster's body like waves breaking on the beach, each one starting from his sac and rolling all the way to his very tip, leaving him still tingling all over as the next starts!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:50 am

Jade nuzzles her gut gently, nudging her 2 new occupants. "All nice and cozy where you 2 belong."

Buster can't help but moan and shudder, the pleasure sending his nerves into a frenzy.

Midnight would slowly start to dissolve into cum.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:29 am

Rose wiggles gently inside the larger pokemon's womb. "Th-this isn't where I belong!" she protests. "Y-you just got lucky!"

Midnight slowly melts away, adding a copious amount of spunk to Celeste's balls, and growing the throbbing shaft of Buster's body by a foot or so! "Mmmh~" she groans, glancing around the room to see if she's still got an audience or whether they've all vanished into her in some way or another!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:00 am

"Oh yes, very lucky indeed"she teases, gighling. "Question is whethr or not I choose to let yiu out."

A cute little vulpix of Shawn's named Ruby could be seen watching, hiding shyly as she peeks in from the doorway. She eeps quietly, ducking behind cover, hoping she wasn't noticed.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:37 am

Rose huffs, settling down in a grumpy huff within the grass-type predator's womb!

Celeste gently bites her lip. She quite likes Ruby, finding that the little vulpix reminds her of a smaller, cuter version of her life-long friend, Katelyn. The little creature would likely fit inside one of her new big soft balls without even so much as a lump to reveal her to the world... Pushing the perverse thoughts down for a moment, she rolls herself up into a loose heap of coils and calls out: "Ruby, sweetie, is that you?"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:03 am

Jade wonders who else she can trap inside her.

Despite her better judgement, Ruby reluctantly comes into view, blushing heavily. "U-uh, hey Celeste...' she had been watching the events unfold for a while, and was actually intrigued where this was going.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:12 pm

Hmm, let's see... She's already gobbled up Ed, Rose and Orchid... Katelyn would fry her in an instant if she tried anything funny and she has Blaze with her, and Celeste seemed to be gorging herself already - not sure whether she'd win a fight with the huge snake. Celeste has claimed Buster (and therefore by extension Midnight and Jake), Bella and Shawn and appears to have set her eyes on Ruby too... She could give in to temptation and gobble up Kaili despite her being her absorbed prey's only ticket out at the moment (perhaps that makes it all the more exciting?), or maybe she can find Gooey, Grace, or any number of other pokemon... Or perhaps, she fancies a walk outside? She might even get lucky and find a civillian or two she can gobble up and tuck away in her predscape just to test her new ability (and to see if anyone is any the wiser!)

If Celeste's attitude so far this morning has been anything to go by, this is going "up and out" as much as possible, the ones she's already eaten either tiny inside her after being drained of their size, or absorbed entirely to grow her body! She pats her coil with the tip of her tail, Buster's lightly-throbbing pink body out on display (and likely bigger than Ruby's entire body) as she invites the little vulpix up onto her body.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:13 pm

(hmmm, well i do have a thing for goodras, after that, we can send her outside)

Ruby smiles, moving up to her. She eyes the large cock that was Buster, licking her lips as she climbs up into Celeste's coils. She curls up, getting comfy as she looks up to her cutely.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:49 pm

(Well, if Jade wants a nice big drink, Gooey's liquid enough to quench that thirst ;9 )

Celeste smiles warmly, leaning down to nuzzle at Ruby's snout as she settles down atop her big plump body. "See something you like?" she asks with a grin as she catches the vulpix licking her lips!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:22 pm

(yup)

Jade wobbles to her feet, searching for her next unsuspecting victim.

Ruby murrs happily, nuzling back eagerly. Her face turns a darker shade of red at the question. "Well, maybe..." she says, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:46 am

Jade, searching the area for things to eat, would eventually come across Gooey's room. The goodra, still enjoying the sensation of having Misty absorbed into her body, is relaxing on her bed with her tail hanging down over the edge...

"What do you think of Buster's new form?" she asks with a smile, lightly wiggling her coils from side to side in order to make the pink shaft sway to and fro before Ruby's eyes!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay