Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Sun May 21, 2023 4:53 am

"Well, Miss Mayweather seemed quite content, "no regrets" I believe was how she put it, so I'm going to hold on to them a little longer... Don't worry though, I'll release them by the end of the day, if I hadn't already" Elra assured Trev with a smile. "She's just so... filling, so big and wide, and that tail, oh, Little Knight, it's like a paddle, it keeps tickling all the right ways..." Elra said with a giggle, rubbing both her hands along her domed belly with a level of glee and pride that was immeasurable.

She came to the sink and picked Trev up again, before chuckling. "I think my jacket pocket will be too tight for you now, Little Knight, I'll have to put you in an alternative travel-pouch" She told him, almost considerately... and then she lowered him into her cleavage, letting him slide out and land in tight crevasse of smooth, spherical skin.

"Now then, get yourself nice and snug, and we can get going" Elra told him with a smile that was almost a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun May 21, 2023 7:13 am

“We’ll see how long she stays filling I guess. I wonder how big you’ll be by the end of the day,” Trev giggled, blushing at how excited Elra was feeling from that beaver tail slapping around her womb. He could still hear it some, and saw a bulge of her pushing out every now and then. April was clearly going to be having fun all day~

Trev relaxed as she lifted him up, and watched as she dangled him over her chest, feeling the warmth rising from her. He sunk down with a happy relaxed sigh, til all but his head was smooshed between those wobbly soft mounds~ Her heartbeat was so close again as he breathed in, fluffy tail wiggling and rubbing around somewhere below. “I dunno if I’ve ever been this excited to go to work before, let’s get going and see how this world works~”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon May 22, 2023 5:15 am

Elra headed outside, making sure the lights were out and the door was locked to Jade's apartment, so thoughtful of her. She headed down to the ground level and began walking. Despite having never been to Trev's place of work before, she seemed to instinctively know the way, even if she claimed she didn't know where she was going. She regularly stopped to observe and look at things however, as well as talk to passerbys if they were so inclined to be chatty. She was constantly asking Trev questions about things she saw, although she seemed rather distracted when she came across a candy store... Thankfully, Elra had at least a somewhat sensible head and wanted to see Trev's work, as opposed to working her way through every jar and shelf that had sweeties on them.

Eventually, they'd arrive at the office. It'd feel like they took so long to get there that it was late, but weirdly a glance at the clock and Trev would see they were actually a few minutes early... or at least, they were for whatever the hours of his old job was, anyway.

The receptionist at the front desk saw them arrive, and immediately perked up. She was a petite bear-demi, with adorable button ears in her short brown hair. It was unusual to see her so perky, for Trev... She witnessed multiple employees come and go, and though she was cordial and polite to them all, Trev had been no different to any of the other employees in the building... until now, however...

"Trev, hey!" She greeted happily. Trev would know her name, but Elra observed that the bear had a name-tag that read "Missy" on it. "Congrats on your promotion, Trev, I'm so happy for you!" She said with genuine enthusiasm. "I've been saying to the other secretaries down here we've needed a Stress Relief Officer for months! I've already put my name down for a session, I so hope I get to see you later!" She told him, giggling almost giddily, and quite unlike the stoic yet kind professional woman he was used to.

"Oh, that reminds me, the boss wants to see you in her office first, before you head to your new one, just so she can go over your new duties... just official stuff, waivers, that kind of thing... Same floor as usual. Well, have a good day, and you as well, Agent Hazard" Missy said with a smile, and before either Elra or Trev could question further, Missy was already dealing with somebody else, back to her usual demeanour, though she certainly seemed more genuinely happy than usual.

Elra headed over to where the building's elevators were... and then stared at them in confusion for a while. "...They are tiny rooms, with nothing in" She stated, her brow furrowed. She watched some people go into one, and then as a new group waited for that particular elevator, she gasped in surprise when she saw it was empty for them. "What happened to the people from before? Did this building... eat them? Is this some kind of... teleportation altar?" She questioned, still standing in the elevator lobby, not yet entering one properly beyond sticking her head in to look around.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon May 22, 2023 10:07 pm

Trev chuckled a little that she locked the doors, and it was rather thoughtful of her. He did wonder if/when she had plans on releasing them. Hopefully she remembered to give April the key, but.. well probably better to return the two of them home before releasing them, otherwise that would be some exposing walk... but maybe some tiny mice would enjoy the view... and as mice do, give Jade the elephant a scare when they suddenly joined her up there~ He snickered a little at that thought, before realizing they were at the office, and the time was just fine, nice and early!

He perked up, quite surprised by Missy's attitude, and desire to already see him! Sure they had talked some, but it has always just been professional cordial, never too deep into either of their personal lives, but now she seemed eager and excited to invite him deeply... Or so he was expecting, but he couldn't help breathing a bit of a relieved sigh about this immediate meeting to come, so he could actually know officially what his intended purpose was. "Thanks for letting! Have yourself a great day too!" he squeaked with a happy smile in her direction as he pulled himself up just a little in Elra's boobs. Which, along with the rest of her, was now under the effects of the new growing game as the little red panda had deemed it to be~ He wondered if Elra would try figuring out just what he had come up with through trying out things, or just if she would remain natural and let herself figure it out as it happened~

He watched the doors open, close, and open again, giggling at Elra's reaction. He thought of teasing her, might give her fuel for sitting on a building later if she got that big~ But he decided to just explain what was really going on. "No no, it's just a small box that's in a shaft," he murred... and then giggled as now Elra was probably imagining building manhood. "You see, there is a vertical.. tunnel, going up and down the building. And this is an elevator. It's a box that has pulleys and stuff connecting it up and down. You press a button, and that sends signals to the pulleys to pull up or lower down the box to where you have directed it to go. And I think we need to go to floor four, so push the button with a '4' on it and the doors will close and then we'll be lifted up to that floor. You'll be able to feel us going up, but won't really see it with the box closed."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue May 23, 2023 4:48 am

It was true, Elra couldn't help but let out a snicker and smirk when she heard Trev say the word "shaft" as she listened to him explain the concept of elevators, and it started to dawn on her. "Oh, I see... it's kind of like a mine cart, but it goes up and down instead" She reasoned, and then gave herself a nod, as if she was satisfied with her own understanding of the explanation she'd been given. With her outworldly curiosity cleared, she stepped into the elevator. She hit the fourth floor button and watched as the doors closed. She gave a gasp of surprise as she felt the room rising. "It must take very strong people or animals to pull such a large box filled with people, especially if they're big people... like me" Elra said, with a chuckle, not quite understanding the entirely mechanical nature of the elevator.

When they arrived at the fourth floor, Elra stepped out into the office. Almost immediately upon their arrival, all the workers broke out into hushed conversations, clearly about the two of them, all of which sounded very pleased and hopeful. As Elra entered in, anyone she walked past expressed their congratulations to Trev at his new position and their happiness to see him... None of them at all concerned that he was no longer the height he was on his last shift. Also, notably, there was only one absentee in the office... it seemed that Trev's work buddy, the wolverina Amber, hadn't arrived yet. Considering her situation when he last her however, was she even going to arrive?

"Ah, Trev, Agent Hazard, please, step into my office" came the voice of Trev's boss, Cordelia. She was a reindeer, as evidenced by her shortly-trimmed but strong-looking antlers. She had the whole 'power-businesswoman' vibe down, looking physically quite similar to Elra as she was now, actually, just lacking the radically large curves... nonetheless, she was busty in her right, and slightly taller than most as well. She was a "firm-but-fair" kind of boss, she didn't tolerate slacking but was mindful of her employees capabilities, and provided aid where she could, always maintaining a strictly professional manner, albeit with a somewhat warm demeanour.

Cordelia gestured for Elra to take the seat opposite her desk, as the reindeer sat down herself. Elra did so, though the chair creaked from her squeezing her fat ass into it's hold.

"First of all, the company would like me to express it's gratitude for you achieving this position, Trev" Cordelia told him with a smile. "It's really going to be a great boost for morale, and good morale means peak efficiency... I'm already fielding several different requests for your time from other departments, so things are already starting well" She told him. "We've repurposed one of the old storage rooms and spruced it up so it's a suitable environment for intimate activities, a nice comfy bed, a selection of toys and ample access routes for yourself to get around in... We're still working on fitting the ensuite so for now, unfortunately, you'll still need to use the regular restroom to clean up"

She reached over on her desk to grab a clipboard, and passed it over to Elra. On it was a piece of paper that listed names and times of day. "This is your schedule for the day, obviously there's some leeway to be allowed with the time, but these are the individuals who's applications were deemed... deserving, of your attention for your first day" Cordelia told him. "...I, ah, I think that's everything, unless you have any questions? I'm very keen to get you started as soon as possible" Cordelia told him, biting her lip.

It seemed his boss was under the impression that Trev already knew what his duties would be... Also, taking a look at Trev's list of... clients, it could be seen that his first 'client' of the day was Cordelia herself.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue May 23, 2023 9:59 pm

Trev thought for a moment about trying to explain it to her, but then shook his head and kept quiet, slipping for a moment into her bust before wiggling himself up when the bounce from starting to rise happened, and thus he didn't explain it to her before they stepped out. He blushed quite a bit at the many praises and congratulations he received. He was well-liked enough in the previous iteration of his job, but no one was ever really so forward about voicing that they liked working with him. He'd actually never really seen the office so happy in general before. Maybe this world was also just a bit more relaxed about productivity all together. He did look for, and wondered where Amber was. He was somewhat glad not to see her though... if she had had her memory changed, the whole wolverine family for that matter, then did they remember what "yesterday" had been like?

He shivered a little, deciding to put that thought away. He had had alot of fun with Amber just yesterday, and if this world lasted, he would certainly see her again and know the answer to his questions then. For now, he was going to focus on the present, smiling to his boss who seemed to have only changed in her scope from his tiny perspective. Trev pulled himself up a little more from Elra's cleavage and was glad there didn't seem to be any issue with being carried this way. He did wonder how "Agent Hazard" was going to accompany him through the day, or would she be left to her own devices? He was glad to hear he pretty much had his own office, and wasn't just going to be calling to other's cubicles for them to have their stress relief right there.

The red panda looked down over the big schedule. He was familiar with most everyone, at least on a name basis, so he could see just who was stressed out... or maybe just liked him... It seemed like maybe it would put the latter category a little bit out to have to confer a schedule with HR , but this was for stress relief after all. "Ahh, Missy said I would have some things to sign. To go over my duties, to sign off on my pay for this position, all that sort of stuff," he said, while seeing her name at the top of the list. "But hmm... perhaps as for duties... we could just go over them together... personally~ And save the rest of the discussion for after our appointment?~" he rumbled, his tail flicking in Elra's cleavage. "Will Agent Hazard be staying with me during the appointments? I don't know if that might raise a concern about privacy between me and who I'm helping from an HR standpoint?" he asked, looking up at Elra, wondering what all her duties were too, not just his own.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed May 24, 2023 4:00 am

(For the record, I think Elra sort of... mixed the wolverine's memories, so everything from the day before is clear and know of Elra's powers, but they're also aware that Trev is in a new position, probably thanks to Elra... so they're aware of the changes, I hope I'm explaining what I mean well enough, you get me?)

"I believe that Agent Hazard is to prioritize your safety over other concerns, yes?" Cordelia inquired, looking up at Elra, and not at all phased by her... large appearence.

"...hmm? Oh, Me?" Elra spoke up, having not really been paying attention. She cleared her throat and made herself seem a bit more professional. "Uh, yes, that's absolutely true, but there's a mutual discretion policy between tinies and their handlers... So, if Trev felt safe enough to be alone with somebody, and I felt he was safe to be alone with somebody, I could allow him the necessary privacy, however... I believe, if I'm not mistaken, those applying for Trev's services should have signed a third-party observation waiver that accepts the fact that I might be present in these activities, or even actively involved... So, there shouldn't be any issues from your HR department, assuming, you know... nobody tries to either steal or harm with intent, my charge"

Elra gave an uncertain smile at this, though not uncomfortable... it was like she'd just read out a script, but had absolutely no idea what the words meant as she said them. "If you want to handle your... clients, in private, Trev, I can get a copy of the schedule and check on you in-between appointments" Elra offered. "...Since this a professional position, and this company has a good reputation for safety and welfare in our Agency records, I'm confident enough that you can handle this job without my supervision, unless you need my assistance" Elra told him, again looking like she'd just babbled words that she'd read from a prompter.

"...are you alright, Agent Hazard?" Cordelia questioned, seeming to have noticed the quirk.

"Oh, yes! Sorry, this is my first time joining Trev in his professional capacity, as opposed to a private one, I'm just trying to make sure I'm making a good impression, you know? I don't want my actions to affect Trev's performance or reception" She told Cordelia, who just smiled and nodded in understanding.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed May 24, 2023 6:25 am

(That makes sense to me yes ^^)

Trev listened as Elra spoke, like she was pulling her words right off of some document, sounding very stiff in her words, something both he and his boss clearly noticed, although Trev could better guess why. She was probably pulling the lingo from some brief connection, her power and all, to find the right words without really understanding them and all. It was effective enough to get the point across all the same as he smiled up at her, and pat at her chest… Which Elra would feel ever so slightly growing along with the rest of her, just a single measure of growth as she spoke~

“I think checking between appointments would be best. Making sure no one accidentally or otherwise takes me with them after their appointment. And to see if I need to go to the bathroom to wash up since a sink hasn’t been installed in the room yet,” he said with a flick of his tail. “So long as you won’t, you know, be bored all day?” he asked with a more meaningful look. He didn’t want her just sitting around for… however long these appointments lasted doing nothing of interest to her, although he imagined she had plenty of ways she could watch without being in he room, or otherwise entertain herself.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat May 27, 2023 4:08 am

(Apologies for delay, been busy)

Elra blinked when she felt the tiniest of growths to her body. It might had only been a little, but she certainly noticed though, and her brows furrowed in intense thought, trying to remember what she possibly said or did to encourage such an event. She was distracted from her musings when Trev spoke to her, bringing her back to the here and now. She smirked down at him when he finished. "Oh don't worry, I'm sure I'll find other... duties, to occupy my time" She 'assured' Trev with a grin.

"Well, if that's settled, we should perhaps move on?" Coredlia suggested quickly, rising to her feet. "The sooner we get you started, the quicker these employees can let off their steam" She pointed out, grabbing a folder and tucking it into her arm as she walked over to the door of her office.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat May 27, 2023 6:15 am

Trev smiled back up at her and chuckled as he could imagine her finding plenty to do… maybe she’d learn how the elevators worked, or spend along time riding up and down to see if the “people” pulling them ever got tired. He blushed a little… as another little growth spurt grew Elra just a tiny bit more all over again as she spoke~

He watched with surprise at how eagerly Cordelia was moving. She had always been the very professional by the books sort, and she still was, but he could just sense a palpable anticipation coming off of her as she hurried to the door. “How about we go there to my office Elra, and when you’re satisfied it’s a suitable office for me, you can hand me over to Cordelia for my appointment with her?” he asked of his Agent, flicking his tail a little more in her soft cleavage, feeling a little bit of eagerness himself.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun May 28, 2023 5:26 am

Elra bit her lip as she felt the slight pulse of growth. One of her favourite noises was the sound of her skin creaking and stretching as some part of her, or all of her, in this case, grew larger. She was keeping a lid on her arousal for now but it was clear that she was enjoying the sensations tingling through her body after every mystery word or action she produced.

"...Oh, uh, yes, good idea!" Elra agreed with Trev jovially, once again brought back to the present from her vertical distractions. She stood up from where she was sat, revealing to only Trev and herself how much she'd grown, though Cordelia seemed to think nothing of it, as if there'd been no change at all. The reindeer gave a smile and nodded for them to follow her.

Cordelia lead them through the office, where the presence of the boss caused a respectful murmur and a more productive head-down attitude whilst she was passing through. As they neared the other end of the floor, somebody stepped before them to speak to Cordelia. "Hey Miss, was just wondering if you'd heard from Amber at all? I'm expecting some files from her, that's all" The person questioned.

"Ah yes, Amber's situation has changed and she's currently working remotely" Cordelia explained. "Anything you're expecting from her should be digitized and accessible from your company email account... If you need any physical documents, you'll have to wait until her mother visits and delivers them" Cordelia said. The employee gave a nod, and also a brief smile at Trev before returning to his desk.

Elra, meanwhile, had been staring at all the workplaces, the computers, and all the people, taking all the sights in, with that unearthly curiosity clearly churning through her mind. "...what is it you actually do here?" She blurted out. "Did here" She corrected, addressing Trev with her question.

They arrived at an old office, one that used to have windows to see in but was now walled up and private looking. Trev's name and title were embossed in a brass plate on the door itself. Opening it up, Cordelia revealed a warm-looking bedroom, homely enough, although it was clearly a place of... sexual exploration, with a chest full of toys, bondage chains and straps, a pole, even a stereo system to pump some sensual music, or otherwise. The walls were soundproofed, it looked, and there was one doorway in the corner, though it had a safety placard over it that read "CONSTRUCTION IN PROGRESS"

It looked like a high end motel room, that catered for a very certain audience.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun May 28, 2023 11:42 pm

Trev looked up to Elra, blushing as he could see the arousal starting to grow as much as she was growing, which happened again as she spoke once more. He was nearly slipping down into her cleavage as she grew further up and outward all around. He wondered when her belly might start to look like just a pregnancy, or if she would get so huge that the big beaver might not even make a bump at all in her body~

Trev listened curiously to Amber’s situation, and he realized then why she wasn’t at the office… They had carried over in their own way to this world… and it seemed Amber’s mom hadn’t let her out, or figured out that she could, or wanted to either. He flicked his tail about more in Elra’s cleavage. Likely Tawny would be working from her new “home” as much as she was able to as well… whatever her job was.

He smiled up at Elra as she asked about the workplace, and what everyone was doing probably. “Remember when I talked about computers, and the internet? Everyone here for the most part is doing work involving data with these sorta of things. That’s what my job is… was too, but alongside that, I would also keep informed of what the group of people I over were doing, how well they did it, and things like why people were absent, and just managing people to keep everything going smoothly,” he explained as best he could.

“I think I’ll be more focused on a different kind of smoothness going forward though~” he giggled as they stepped into the office and he got a look around his new workplace. Seeing a nameplate for himself made him smile, feeling accomplished, if a bit undeserving of it. The sight of a bedroom surprised him, just not the sort of thing one would expect in an office… “Wow… they’ve really done this place well… I could work nights or weekends with an office like this,” he chuckled as he smiled brightly. He figured the other little door was for the bathroom yet to he finished… He could feel excitement hitting him again, and he couldn’t wait to get started~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon May 29, 2023 4:30 am

Elra let out a moan at the feeling of growth. "Excuse me" she murmured in apology if anyone overheard her, before having a little giggle to herself. "Mmm... I didn't understand any of that" Elra admitted with another snicker before giving a shrug. When they entered the 'office' she also cast her eyes around, and settled her sights on the pole. "...why have they left a structural support in such an awkward place?" Elra questioned... clearly, the concept of pole-dancing hadn't been a craze in her home of Starvania.

"It's a pole to use for dancing, Agent Hazard" Cordelia explained. "Now, Trev, go ahead and familiarize yourself with the place" Cordelia suggested, which bade Elra to enter and place Trev onto the bed. Looking around, he'd see that almost everything had a tiny ladder fixed to it, so that he could go anywhere in the room easily.

"Well then, I suppose I should leave you to it" Elra suggested to Trev with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon May 29, 2023 6:55 am

With some attention focused on them, but also keeping a low profile while Cordelia was within sight too, it was likely those nearest to them had heard that little moan, but no one looked up from their work for more than a quick glance before returning to their magic boxes and clattering their fingers against little lettered squares. Trev chuckled and shrugged as well. He hadn't really been able to give her an example to explain it, and it didn't really matter at this point. He was about to explain what the pole was for before Cordelia answered for him. Settled onto the bed, he looked around, noticing the many little ladders all over. Seems like he was going to get used to clambering around. Hopefully his work attire would make that too hard, though he was also probably going to get pretty sweaty from moving around so much... but he doubted anyone would really mind. As Elra spoke, he looked over to Cordelia, seeing if she was still showing that desire from before, or if she was better at masking it now after their walk through the office. "If you say so," Trev murmured as he looked back to Elra. "You sure you'll be alright without me?" he asked, perhaps an odd question considering she was moreso his caretaker here.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue May 30, 2023 4:38 am

Elra gave a snort of amusement at Trev's concern, before she smiled down at him, getting on her knees so her face was at least somewhat more level with him. "You're sweet, Little Knight, but I'd think you'd be more concerned about the world than me, without you" She pointed out with a chuckle, before she leaned over and gently kissed the top of his head. "I'll be fine, we'll both be fine, so let's just enjoy ourselves, hmm? I will see you again after you've finished with your boss" She assured him, before standing back up again.

"Well, Miss Cordelia, I leave my charge in your hands, or wherever you intend to put him" Elra said with a snicker, as she sauntered over to the door they'd entered. She paused, and glanced over at Cordelia, and then gave a grin. "Try not to let him get too deep into your ass, he can be quite a mischief if he doesn't want to get out" Elra purred at Cordelia, who kept a stoic face at such an insinuation, but her cheeks did go a shade of red.

Elra just cackled in response, shot Trev a teasing wink, and exited the room, hips swaying all the way.

Cordelia gave a sigh of relief and started to unbutton her suit jacket hastily. "Finally, I've been waiting all morning for this" She admitted, hanging the jacket up. "Well, Trev, the truth is I'm rather pent-up and highly strung, so if you wouldn't mind, could we perhaps skip the foreplay and get right to you... um, you know" She began, removing her shirt and revealing her bra-held bust. She cleared her throat, as if trying to regain some of her decorum. "I want you in my pussy, Trev" She told him, bluntly, as she began stripping her skirt off.

x

Outside, Elra's eyes scanned the office floor, and all the people working hard, a little more chatty now their boss wasn't actively around. A few glances were likely lingered over her frame; Whilst her height, whatever it may be, wouldn't be unusual... she still had the curves to capture some attention, and although on her inside, her womb kept it's tight grip on it's beaver occupant, the bulge on the outside would only get smaller and smaller as she grew.

She walked along aisles of workplaces, keeping to the side to stay out of people's way, but peering over shoulders and cubicles to observe what everybody was doing. She didn't understand any of it, of course, but she was still curious. She found an empty desk, and made the assumption that it was Amber's, and sat herself down on the chair, which groaned loudly from the weight of it's new occupant. She kept her eyes roaming, taking in the work, the people, and their conversations, and also trying to watch herself... not to avoid making a nuisance of herself, of course, just trying to observe whatever was causing her growth.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue May 30, 2023 9:43 pm

The red panda smiled a little, and glanced at Miss Cordelia for a moment at that kiss... but seems like she had her back turned for a moment, enough that he was happy and comfortable with kissing her back... wait what was he thinking... His mind was still a little jumbled it seemed as he kissed Elra, smiling, but feeling a tremor rushing down his back before fading just as quickly. His mind was still thinking about years of standard business practices... like no displays of affection at the workplace and such. But he was just as quickly realizing how... nonsense that was, especially now... He was about to do much more than kissing!

He looked up to Cordelia as she sighed, seeing how quickly she was fumbling with her top. He looked over himself some, but he decided to stay dressed. He figured it would be presumptuous to do so without being asked, or without his company doing so for him, so he would let her lead. She was the boss after all. He smiled as he heard her excitement. "You're more than welcome to completely relax here. This is a no-stress zone," he chuckled, figuring he'd have to get that kind of corny saying put on a motivational poster in his office somewhere, while blushing deeply at her words while seeing her in just her underwear. Hot commodity today... probably shouldn't mention this isn't the first pussy of the day, he thought to himself with a bigger smile. "I'm yours to enjoy as you wish~ I'm durable enough to withstand even the roughest of stress relief necessities~"

The smiles that had been regarded towards Trev were given to her as well. Given she wasn't part of the management of their work, they didn't have any problem with her curiously watching them over their shoulders. A couple of them didn't even notice her at first, they being ones that had some smooth objects covering their ears or over their heads. There seemed to be a few different styles for those with human features and those with more anthro ears. A few minutes into sitting there, all the while her womb-mate shifting and moving about, starting to get excited again with Elra no longer bouncing her about as much, a fluffy white-furred feline approached the dragoness with a shy smile. "H-Hello, Miss-- Agent Hazard," she mewed softly. "It's nice to meet you... umm... I was wondering... could I... talk with you a little... about your job?" she asked, wringing her paws together a little nervously. "I've... I've kind of..." she glanced around some, and then walked away for a few moments, just to grab a chair from her cubical and roll it over to where Elra was sitting, and lean in closer to whisper with her. "I've been thinking... I wanna be like you.. someone like you... a caretaker for a little micro... but could you... maybe point me how to start?"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed May 31, 2023 5:52 am

Skirt, hose and shoes were stripped away, and quickly enough Cordelia was only clad in her underwear, perhaps not quite shameless enough to strip all the way, even in this newly created environment of physical intimacy. Perhaps she still felt she had some modicum of professionalism to convey, which did make sense somewhat; She was still his boss, and treated her employees as people, not servants to her operations.

Cordelia finally came over and sat on the bed. There now, was the start of some hesitancy; It was clear she was horny, but this whole scenario was still new to her. It took the reassuring words of Trev saying how hardy he was to really get through to her and assuage her uncertainties. "Right, well... um..." Cordelia began, before shifting position, so she was sat completely on the bed, up against the pillows and with Trev between her legs. "You should... undress, I suppose? And then climb in, and get to work... and really go for it, I know you're a dedicated worker who does his best, and I expect that level of commitment even now" Cordelia told him, regaining her composure once again as she looked down at him with a smile.

x

Elra gave cordial smiles of greetings, murmured 'Hello's and waves to almost anyone that gave her some attention. She stopped and stared at those wearing the ear-devices, marvelling at the different designs they had, wondering at their purpose just like everything else she came across. When she felt the beaver buried deep within her begin to stir, she gave a giggle and a coo, and started rubbing her smooth, still large belly with one hand, as she carried on looking about from where she sat.

When she was approached by the fluffy female, Elra turned her almighty attention onto the woman, focused upon her as she spoke. "Don't be shy dear, I don't bite... I swallow" She told the girl, though the last part was murmured under her breath and followed by another amused giggle before she watched as the girl sat down with her. She smiled warmly when she heard the girl's intentions. She briefly let her mind touch the actual requirements of her job... and then blinked in surprise.

The agency she'd literally brought into existence on a whim to justify carrying a tiny Trev around, had so much official... stuff! There were exams to take, background checks, criminal records, psychological evaluations, location and availability... there was actually a whole lot of studying and effort related to the position she'd put herself into... and that all seemed so... so... boring!

"Well... Miss? First of all, why is you want to become a Welfare Agent like myself? Is it because of a want to help all micros, or perhaps... somebody specific? Or is it because you want to always be able to access some tinies..." Elra questioned, perhaps leading the girl on a bit. "Because I can honestly help with either of your possible intentions, I just want to be absolutely clear what they are" Elra said with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:34 pm

Trev breathed in deeply as he watched her moving onto the bed before him. He supposed it would depend by the person if they were shy or eager with relieving their stress with him, so he would just do his best to make everyone he met comfortable today. He nodded as she spoke, looking up her body, and then down to where her thighs met and the stretch of her that was covered up by her panties. Simple white panties matching her fur there. He had never really wondered what kind of attire she wore to work, but it seemed there was nothing scandalous about what he was seeing at all. He'd have to see if that changed as he wouldn't be surprised if she was a frequent appointment of his, given her position. He couldn't help feeling a touch disappointed, but not in any way that really mattered. He would slowly undress, he figured this would happen, the professional attire was nice, but clearly not for this intended purpose. Maybe he should see about getting some tiny swimming trunks in case anyone didn't want him to be fully nude... At least going in. He doubted any clothes he wore would manage to cling to him once he was inside of anyone anywhere. He folded the clothes neatly near the foot of the bed, then turned and walked nudely towards her, between her legs. "And really go for it, understood," he murmured, his tail flicking about behind him as he now stood before the tall mound of her womanhood, and reached for the edge of her panties. "There's no need to hold yourself back with me. Doing so will only make these sessions less effective, so if you feel yourself desiring anything at all, just go for it too," he said, smiling up at her before prying a slight opening in her panties and slipping himself in.

The feline blushed at Elra's little tease, her ears flicking as she barely caught that whispered word, which just made her giggle too. She looked a little concerned at the look on Elra's face, the feline perceiving that bit of disgruntled boredom etching itself over Elra's features for a few moments. "I'm Sophitia," the feline stated, waving her fluffy tail against her seat. "U-Umm... no, not anyone specific... although, the way you were looking at your little micro... I can't help but think I would like to make a bond like that with mine," she purred... her eyes flashing just a little bit at the word "mine." "I've... I've always liked micros... especially helping little mice..." she purred, not seeming to notice the slight quickening of her own breath, the slight moistening of the edges of her mouth as she thought about little mice~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:28 am

Cordelia watched the minute red panda approach the parting of her legs, anticipation rising with each step he took closer. She was nervous, eager, horny and trying to keep composed all at once. When she heard his voice attempting to reassure her, she bit her lip in concentration, trying not to cave in to her arousal.

She felt him slide in between her underwear and her skin, giving a small gasp when she felt his little body against hers. She was already damp, her moist folds utterly betraying her austere manner. Her hands gripped the bed tightly, trying to resist the urge to just... plunge him deeper, get him right against her clit. She wanted him to do it by himself, she wanted him to get her off without any intervention from herself... She wanted ecstasy, and she wanted to relax and let someone else get her there, for a change.

"Fuck me..." She whined needily, much to her own surprise as the words slipped out of her. She squirmed a little, even though he hadn't really started yet. If she was so pent up yet kept it under wraps so well, how did she get through the day? And just how... intense, was her pleasure going to get once she really got going?

x

Elra smirked. "Well, I'm glad you feel that way... it's important to foster mixed-height relationships, especially intimate, romantic and even loving ones... But, you need to know as a caretaker, it's a lot of responsibility... you can't always toy with them, no matter how they behave or how you feel about them... you've got to be their hands and voice amongst people like us, you've got to provide transport, security, welfare, all that basic stuff that makes a person feel like a person, no matter how little or big they are... fun together, yes, but also boundaries and mutual respect. We're called agents because we give THEM agency" Elra explained.

Constantly aroused and ravenous though she may be, as a Goddess Elra had always been more benevolent than destructive... sure, things tended to get crazy when it came to her pleasure, but she'd always been a listener and a gentle hand to those who sought her out for advice and wisdom, not simply just the chance to spend time with her.

"That all being said, if you're serious about this, then perhaps I can arrange a trial for a weekend if you have the time to spare? If you manage to pass that weekend without issue, we'll consider some... suitable candidates for your particular caretaking style and have you join the agency full-time, how does that sound?" Elra offered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:57 pm

Trev felt her pulse racing through her body as he pressed against her damp folds. He never thought he’d be seeing this part of his boss, yet here he was, and she was the one who asked for it by signing up for this appointment, who wanted him to do such things to her. Even tiny as he was, he felt her need to be pampered by him, to be treated to pleasure, for once without needing to direct the motions herself. Her position of authority was a tiring one and he could tell the relief she needed manifested in this way representing how she wanted someone else to meet her caliber, and to take over, take control, give her guidance for a change. Given Trev was accompanied by the embodiment of guidance towards carnal salvation, he felt confident he could treat her just as she needed him to. He felt her form shake and move, upsetting his footing, but it would seem just as much as it he was taking the initiative as he fell against her lips, wetly pressing, sinking a little into her folds, and with his face perfectly positioned against her clit. He kissed that button eagerly as he lay against the opening of her folds, feeling wetness and heat coming from deeper within, but for the moment holding off on slipping deeper as he massaged and worked her clit with licks, rubs from his hands, and the occasional grazing of his teeth along that sensitive button as he gently bit~

Sophitia’s eyes showed the stupendous level of awe she felt towards Elra as the dragoness spoke. “We give them agency… that is so cool. Such a cool way to look at it,” she mewed with a beaming gaze up at Elra. She was writing down what Elra said, word for word, and seemed to draw a couple underlines below the dragoness’s phrase about agency. She smiled even more brightly with Elra’s gaze looking upon her with emotions she couldn’t quite pin down. Was the dragoness showing pride in her decision, or was there more to that? She would eagerly nod her head at the weekend testing proposal, reaching to clasp Elra’s hand. “Thank you, I’ve studied so much I wonder how I hold it in… Well, have a good memory to remember all the steps of micro care, and remembering where a micro had been placed earlier in the day~ “I would be happy if you did that for me!”!she mewed in delight. “A-any weekend would work for me! I’d make time for it! I don’t know if I would leave this job straight away… I-I mean it’s wonderful here but to have my dream job… I-I’d give Miss Cordelia my weeks of notice first… I would say I hope that doesn’t cause her stress… but we do have a solution for that now, don’t we?” she added, a flash of her eyes in Elra’s direction before she glanced towards Trev’s new office.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay