Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:13 am

The source of the scent would come from a little further down the bridge. Sitting on a bench overlooking the River at sunset was a dragon demi around the same age as Leo and Ethan. He seemed to be about as tall as Rashmi, though not as muscular. He seemed to be a halfway point between the lithe Leo and muscular Rashmi, with some obvious muscle tone on his frame. Similar to all three of Lox’s boys though, this dragon boy has a large, round bubble butt that could not be hidden by his clothes.

The dragon demi had tan skin like Leo, but he also had cyan colored dragon scales on various parts of his body, almost like body jewelry. He had neck length cyan colored hair, and his eyes were a beautiful shade of turquoise blue. He wore a sleeveless crop top shirt that was sheer fishnet in the middle and showed off his belly, he had on compression shorts which didn’t do anything to hide his butt or the bulge in front, and wore casual sneakers.

The source of the smell came from a bag next to the dragon demi. In this bag were several pastry parcels, freshly baked, each one filled with a strawberry cream and chunks of strawberry. Eating one tasted like you were eating a strawberry milkshake, and they were extremely high quality.

On seeing Loxley arrive at his area, seemingly drawn by his nose, the dragon boy smiled and reached into the bag, offering one of those pastries to the canine. “Would you like one? They’re strawberry cream pastry parcels I just finished baking.”
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:41 am

"Oh, may I? Thank you so much" Loxley remarked gratefully, taking one of the pastries as he stood beside the dragon-demi. He held the treat up to his face, eyeing it with an almost professional level of scrutiny. Then, he took a big, long breathe in of it's small, really getting it into him, before he finally popped it into his mouth, rolling it around a bit before he began to chew it.

His eyes went wide, but the rest of him looked like he was going to melt. "Oh wow, that's fantastic!" Loxley exclaimed, sitting down on the bench next to the dragon as he finished eating the pastry. "...did you say you baked those yourself?" Loxley questioned. "You don't happen to sell these, do you? Because I'd buy a whole lot of them... not just for myself either, I'm sure they'd go great in my café back in the city... Oh, I'm Loxley, by the way" Loxley greeted, sticking out his fingerless-gloved hand. "Should I ask for your name, or just start calling you handsome instead?" Loxley questioned with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:17 pm

Seeing the strong reaction to the pastry from the canine demi made the dragon boy smile quite a bit. He loved nothing more than seeing people enjoy his food. He shook Lox's hand, blushing a bit since the canine demi was stupidly attractive. On being asked if he baked them and sold them, he nodded his head. "I did bake these myself, I prefer to cook all of my own food instead of eating out. I don't sell them though, these were just a treat I whipped up on the fly." If these were just a treat the dragon demi made casually, it would make one wonder how his food would taste when cooking professionally.

"My name is Aiden. I'm a chef by trade, but I'm currently unemployed. Last place I worked at was a shit show that didn't pay me what I was worth, so I left it." This likely would have coincided with a news story Lox had heard before. There had been reports of a dive that was notorious for mistreating its staff that had shut down recently because the quality of their food fell through the floor after their chef quit. Aiden was a very skilled chef, though he still had room to grow. Perfect as an apprentice for Rashmi, who himself was one of the best chefs in the country.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:31 am

"Ah, you know, I think I remember hearing about that somewhere..." Loxley mused, before shrugging. "But you say you're currently unemployed? Hmm... Interesting, perhaps you might consider... re-employment?" Loxley suggested, before reaching into one of the pouches in his harness and pulling out a business card for Café Double X, which featured a James Bond-esque silhouette, though instead of a spy holding a gun, it was of a server holding a tray with a mug and a cake on it. Beneath the cafe's name was the text Delicious. Comfort. Mystique.. as well as Loxley's name and business number, as well as his apparent title. "Manager, a.k.a. The Big Daddy"

"We've only been going for a few months but we're already a very highly rated establishment, and I can assure you that we offer... incredible, employment packages" Loxley told Aiden with a grin, scooting a little closer to the dragon, and casually stretching his arm across the back of the bench, and therefore around Aiden's shoulders.

"High quality product like that deserves to be recognized, and I'm more than willing to recognize and purvey it for you... I've currently only got one chef on my staff and could really do with another to ease his burdens a little... so you'll have plenty of work and friendly competition to foster your talents, and more benefits than you can possibly imagine" Loxley promised, before smirking. "But it sounds like you know what you're worth, and what your time is worth, I can respect that, and all I've offered so far is words... so, here's an incentive"

Out of another pouch on his harness, Loxley pulled out a roll of cash, $1000, and tucked it into the bag with Aiden's treats in. "Take it, donate it, or throw it in the air and watch it fly in the wind, but it's yours either way, just for consideration" Loxley said with a grin, before standing up and sighing, his hand trailing across Aiden's shoulders as he stood. "Well, I'm afraid I must be getting on, but do come and visit us soon, if not for a potential life-changing career, then at least to enjoy our services" Loxley remarked. "Look forward to hearing from you, Aiden" He said with a smile, before he turned and walked away...

..."Orrrrr..." Loxley suddenly said, spinning on his heel to face Aiden again, and sauntered over to the dragon, standing in front of him this time, smiling widely. He carefully cleared away anything that was on Aiden's lap... before straddling him, and putting his arms around Aiden's shoulders, his plush butt nestling onto the dragon boy's lap.

"You're hot" Loxley told him with a smirk. "Why don't you come back to the Café with me, and we can get to know each other a little more personally? We don't HAVE to talk business, we can just talk pleasure... and I love to talk pleasure" Loxley offered, giving his butt a wiggle. "Plus you can see what the place is like before you make any decisions... I'm sure my chef, Rashmi, would be delighted to see who his potential colleague could be" Loxley purred, emphasising Rashmi's name when he offered it, knowing the value of the lion's name.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:21 am

Aiden looked over the business card given to him by Loxley, and his interest was piqued. Cafe Double X was a fairly popular cafe that catered to gay guys, and had really good food too. The chance to work there seemed too good to pass up, but the dragon boi didn't immediately jump at the opportunity. He instead just chose to hear out the canine before making his choice. "Only one chef huh? Well if it's only one chef it sounds like you could use some extra help. I just want to be compensated fairly for my work since that was the one thing that I was denied at my last job."

It seemed Lox read Aiden's mind, and seeing the canine just casually give him $1000 quickly shut the dragon boy up. Lox could back up his extravagant promises, and it made Aiden more likely to listen to what he was told. His mind was distracted from thinking more about this opportunity though by the canine straddling his lap. Fuck, Lox's butt was so soft, and it was so big, covering up a lot of the dragon demi's lap. "I certainly love to talk pleasure too..."

On hearing Rashmi's name though, Aiden perked up more. Rashmi was easily the best cook in the entire country, but it wasn't known where he mainly worked. The lion didn't make any attempt to hide his location, but people would just assume that he was working at some five star restaurant or extremely exclusive hotel, not a modest cafe catering to a smaller group of people. Any reservations that Aiden had about this were dispelled now, and he brought an arm around to Lox's back, his hand just above the canine's rump. "I think you've got yourself a deal Loxley. I'd love to come check out a possible new place of employment, as well as get to know my possible new boss a bit better." The dragon boy winked at that last part, relaxing enough to be more flirty.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:53 am

"Excellent!" Loxley remarked happily, smirking down at Aiden. "My truck's just over there, but... let's just enjoy this moment for a bit, shall we?" Loxley said with a snicker, pressing himself closer to Aiden. "When you and I look back at this moment one day, I'd like it to be more than just... innocuous, let's make it a little..." Loxley trailed off before grinning, and reached his hands down to take Aiden's own, but instead of holding them, he instead guided them further down, so that Aiden's hands weren't just above his rump anymore, they were actually on them. Releasing Aiden's hands, he then guided his own hands to Aiden's chest, brushing his fingers up the dragon's skin, over his pecs, up his shoulders and along his neck before settling on Aiden's cheeks. He tilted the dragon demi's face so they were looking at one another, and Loxley leaned in. "...special" He whispered, before lightly kissing Aiden's lips. It was only a gentle kiss, at first, delicate and cautious, not pushing too firmly so Aiden could break away if he wanted... although, if Aiden kissed back with a rising passion, Loxley would certainly match it and more than happily descend into a deep, firm smooch.

It wasn't to last long however, before Loxley broke away and smirked, before smoothing his hair aside. "Alright, that's enough fun for now... We can have some more back at my place... but also, work for me, and I promise you'll get this kind of attention Every. Single. Day." Loxley purred out the last words heavily, before he pulled himself off of Aiden, grinning as he turned around and lead the way back to his car, that big peach swaying alluringly as he did so.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:44 am

Aiden smirked at feeling Loxley move his hands onto that canine’s bountiful rump, the front of the dragon demi’s pants starting to bulge a bit as he gave Loxley’s rump a gentle squeeze. Feeling that wonderful ass in his hands was only matched in sensation at the canine kissing him. Aiden was beet red at first from the kiss, but he let his eyes flutter shut and he gave into the passion of the kiss, murring as Loxley increased his passion. Needless to say, when Lox beckoned for Aiden to follow him back to his car, the dragon demi did so willingly, his long serpentine tail swishing happily on the ground behind him as they made their way to the car and back to the cafe.

Meanwhile, Leo, Ethan and Rashmi were busy working the cafe and keeping the patrons happy. The guys loved Leo and Ethan, and Rashmi’s cooking was to die for. The busiest of the night was past, so the boys had more time for idle chit chat between customers. “Do you think Loxley had any luck finding a new chef?” Rashmi smirked at this as he mixed the batter for the cake that was for Ethan’s welcome to the cafe. “I don’t doubt it. When Lox wants to do a kink related activity, he will find a way to make it work. Plus, Lox has a habit of finding really cute guys out and about.“

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:54 am

The door of the café swung open and in sauntered Loxley Wilcox, giving everyone a wave and greeting all of the café regulars personally, and even saying hello to newcomers. Some of them chatted, others took some pictures. Loxley himself was of course one of the other attractions of the café itself, known to be playful and theatrical, whether it be a bit of dancing or just regaling the customers with some war stories that may, or may not, be true. He had the energy of a talk-show host, matching his charisma and grace, as well as knowing exactly how he was moving to get eyes where he wanted. He knew Aiden was following him as he lead the way over to the counter.

"Alright, Aiden... these are my boys Leo, Ethan and of course, Rashmi" Loxley introduced, catching Rashmi's eye and giving him both a wink, and a wide grin. "So, what we're gonna do, Aiden, since things have quietened down a bit... we're gonna head into the kitchen and take a look about, you can ask me and Rashmi any questions you want about what we make and how we run the place, and once you're satisfied we'll head into my office, and discuss some employment options, and then..."

He reached an arm around Aiden, putting a hand at the dragon-demi's lower back before pulling him close to Loxley, pressing their bodies, or at least their waists, close together. "...and then, we can really get know each other" Loxley purred.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:52 am

Aiden was quite charmed at how popular Loxley was with the patrons, though he knew that Lox was the owner of the cafe. Though the dragon demi could sense something else about the canine demi he couldn't put his fingers on. He had a charisma and elegance that couldn't have come from just being a cafe owner. That thought was put to the side as Loxley introduced him to Leo and Ethan, who cutely greeted him, and out of instinct he blushed and scritched their ears, making both boys blush but smile and snuggle up closer. They didn't hold him up up when Rashmi was introduced, and the young chef heavily blushed at meeting such a legendary chef and seeing how freaking hot he was. He was able to snap out of it long enough to nod at Lox in response, though how closely Lox held him and his insinuations made that harder, and the duo went into the kitchen with Rashmi.

"Oh wow, this place is really nice. Way nicer than the last place I worked at." Rashmi chuckled and patted Aiden's back here. "Well, I do my best to look after the place, and we do well enough for ourselves here to afford upkeep." As they were looking around the kitchen, talking about where stuff was, and Rashmi able to get a better look at Aiden's knowledge of cooking, as well as able to gauge his skill in the kitchen by the callouses on his hands being in the exact same pattern as his, which indicated a lot of kitchen work. After a bit, Aiden figured to ask since he could see himself cooking here... "What kind of cuisine does the cafe specialize in? I can cook most anything, but I'm really good at Asian cuisine and especially pastries."

Rashmi smiled here and gave Aiden a copy of the menu to look over. "Well, we're a cafe that caters to the LGBT+ community, so you're in luck. Our fair tends to be focused towards the palette of that community, and Asian dishes are very popular, as are pastries. So I think you'll fit right in, especially if that scent I'm picking up from that bag you're holding is any indication. I'm guessing, a strawberry cream filling inside a pastry case?"

Aiden was a bit surprised that Rashmi was able to pick it up even amongst the aromas in the kitchen, but the dragon demi just blushed and put the bag on the counter. "Yeah, they're strawberry milkshake pastry pockets I made from scratch. You're welcome to them." With one more breath and sigh, Aiden turned back to Loxley while Rashmi, his interest piqued, decided to grab one of the warm pastries. "All right, I think I'm ready to talk about the employment stuff." Rashmi took a bite of the pastry, and he was quite impressed by the dragon demi's creation. "He gets my seal of approval Lox, these pastries are extremely high quality!" This affirmation from Rashmi made Aiden blush heavily, but he was also smiling. Someone he looked up to had given a pastry he had made a seal of approval, so he couldn't be happier.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:42 am

"Fantastic, follow me to my office then" Loxley told Aiden, leading him to his workplace, which was in it's rather casual, inconspicuous form. After closing the door behind them, Loxley gestured for Aiden to take a seat in front of the desk, before Loxley moved to sit behind it, and pulled out a laptop from within it. "So, before we do anything, I like to run a background check on everyone I interview, for personal, professional and political reasons... whilst that's happening, excuse me whilst I do this-" Loxley began, and switched on a lamp on the desk, pointed it at Aiden's face and barked out a couple of bizarre foreign language phrases. "Sorry about that, I'll explain it all in a moment, but I can assure you everyone gets this treatment initially" Loxley said.

His laptop pinged and Loxley glanced over. "...wow, you were really wasted in your previous workplace, it's a good thing you left because it seems there were more sinister happenings in there than you realized... hmm, might have to investigate that, could be links to the Takahaj Consortium..." Loxley murmured, before he shrugged and closed the laptop. "Oh well, matter for another day... besides that, you check out" Loxley remarked.

"So, I've got two employment contracts for you..." Loxley purred, sliding a pair of folders containing contracts over the desk. From there, Loxley more or less gave the same pitch to Aiden as he did to Ethan, with one contract being a generous income and flexibility, whilst the other essentially removed any future living concern Aiden might have in exchange for essentially becoming a new boy in Loxley's intimate harem... whilst still promising a generous wage.

"Just so you know, regardless of which, if either, of those contracts you choose... you'll only have tonight and tomorrow to ask what you need from Rashmi and learn the ropes of working here, though I expect you'll pick it up... The thing is, me and Rashmi have an agreement going at the moment, and so if you are willing and capable enough to handle the kitchen this weekend... Rashmi's going to spend the weekend with only his face sticking out of my butt" Loxley told Aiden with a grin. "You'll still be able to ask him for advice, it'll just be an effort asking him, that's all" Loxley said with a snicker. "And hey, you seemed to enjoy feeling it so much, maybe after this weekend I can do the same thing to you... I'd bet you'd love to feel my fat cheeks just smooshing all up against your face" Loxley said, grinning slowly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:30 am

Aiden followed Loxley into the office while Leo and Ethan came by and tried some of Aiden's pastries, stars practically in their eyes as they tasted the dragon boy's pastries. Aiden followed along, a little unsure at first, but he was willing to give it a go. He was wondering what he meant by a background check, but he wasn't expecting to hear these seemingly random foreign phrases, but just followed along with it. Hearing that he was right to leave his last job and it might have had links to the Takahaj Consortium made him feel more reassured about his choice, as well as more than a bit worried about the name attached to that.

Pushing that to the back of his mind, he listened to Loxley's speech about the terms of employment on offer. Both contracts were really nice, but the second contract was incredible. It did mean being a part of a harem with Loxley as the head of it, but that wasn't a bad deal. "Hm... You know, being part dragon, I've never really found a place to really belong in this city. I would love to have a place to belong, get better at cooking, and even work through some sexual frustration that has stacked up a lot for me."

On hearing Loxley and Rashmi's plans, it made the dragon demi blush heavily, but he kept calm and considered the contracts to decide which one was best for him. Even so, the decision kind of made itself in his mind, and just like Ethan before, Aiden signed the Double X contract, agreeing to join Loxley's "family" and live at the Cafe. "I'd be a fool to not take this deal, especially with the offer of feeling my face smushed between your pillows for ass cheeks and the rest of me inside of you."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:37 am

Loxley gave a thoroughly pleased grin when Aiden signed his favourite contract. "Welcome to the family, I'm sure you'll fit right in... to me, specifically" Loxley said with a chuckle, before he stood up and, without any warning at all, stripped off his bodysuit, unzipping and stepping out of it completely naked. He smirked as he started walking around to Aiden's side of the table. "You said something about sexual frustration... Well, I can't be having any of my boys suffering from that, unless it's me teasing them, so I think we should remedy that immediately" Loxley told Aiden.

He turned around so that absolutely phat ass was pointed at the dragon, wobbling just from the act of him turning alone. He'd then bend over the desk, presenting himself to the dragon. "I know it's been on your mind since we met, so now's your chance to get to know it... grab it, rub it, kiss it, lick it, fuck it, slap it, do whatever you want to get yourself off... or at least, try and get me off, I dare ya" Loxley said with a snicker.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:48 pm

There was something about Loxley's grin that made Aiden feel very charmed, as well as a bit at ease, even with some of the innuendo the canine demi was throwing around. Just as well that he was set at ease, because Lox shucking off his body suit like that came out of nowhere, but hearing the canine demi say that he wouldn't let the dragon demi be suffering from sexual frustration unless initiated by him both made him feel at ease and a bit nervous. Then, Aiden was caught off guard by that ass being presented to him like a gourmet meal, the ass that was taking up his mind now ready for him to enjoy. "Well, I can't very well turn you down after you went through the trouble of preparing such a feast. I guess I won't be needing these."

Aiden would stand up before removing his own clothing as well, his tan torso showing no blemishes, and his cyan scales catching the light just right and almost glittering. His compression shorts which shaped his body so well came off next, revealing that he had a very impressive cock, about half as big as Rashmi's, and with orange sized nuts. And from a mirror that Lox probably left there just for this occasion, he'd be able to see the beautiful shape of Aiden's butt, just as round and bubbly as the rest of his boys, but decorated with those scales.

Taking a sigh, Aiden bent down behind Loxley, placing a hand to the canine's own bubble butt and getting a feel. It had a perfect shape, and the right level of plumpness and softness, while never losing its shape no matter what. And Loxley would be able to feel Aiden's scales. Contrary to what their shimmering texture would make one believe, they were very smooth and soft, almost like a lamia's tail, and cool to the touch, which contrasted very well with the dragon demi's warm skin. "I wanna have a taste for myself, and feel this ass around my face and head..."

With that said, Aiden started to rub Loxley's ass and massage it, while gently spreading the canine's cheeks and gently sticking his head in between them before letting the ass cheeks smoosh around his face and head. He wasted no time in starting to eat Loxley out, the dragon demi very skilled with that tongue and those hands.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:32 am

Loxley watched Aiden over his shoulder, his grin only growing larger as he watched the dragon strip and approach him. He smiled at the aesthetic of his scales, contrasting with his skin, and catching sight of Aiden's junk, Loxley licked his lips in anticipation, his own cock which hung between his legs stiffening in response to the brief ideas flying through his imagination.

He was brought back to the then and now, however, once he felt Aiden's hand upon his ass, and hummed with delight, and enthusiasm. He let out a groan of satisfaction when he felt the touch of dragon tongue against rim, and giggled a little from the sensations. "Mmm, the tastiest part is the deepest" Loxley told him with a grin, as he quivered a little from the pleasure. "That's, hah... that's quite the talented tongue you've got, oooh..." Loxley panted. "Mmm... yeah, get nice and deep, God I can feel that cute face..." He purred, reaching a hand back so he could grab Aiden's head, holding the back of it. He wasn't clenching yet, and he wasn't forcing him deeper, yet... but he wasn't letting Aiden pull away, keeping him from pulling back or escaping, having decided that Aiden's face being between his cheeks was the most important place for him to be right now.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:12 am

Aiden could feel the hand on the back of his head keeping him from moving back from Loxley's ass, but he didn't want to. He was enjoying himself too much where he was at, eating out the canine demi and enjoying the feeling of Loxley's ass cheeks around his face immensely, as could be seen by how hard his cock was. Eventually though, Lox would feel Aiden start to push in more, wanting to taste deeper inside the canine demi and feel more of his body surrounded by those ass cheeks. Eventually, Aiden would push just hard enough to push his entire head into Loxley's ass, the canine demi's belly bulging out where Aiden's head was.

"Sorry if I'm pushing in too deep Lox... I just wanted to get a real feel and taste of every part of your ass, inside and out..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:02 pm

There was a loud groan as the deep impact of Aiden's head spreading Loxley's asshole open and sliding into his ass proper, hit Loxley just right to send a wave of pleasure through his body, cock pulsing hard and getting more erect in response. Loxley gave a chuckle at Aiden's words, his butt now clenching a little, unwilling to let it's new prize slip away. "There's no such thing as too deep, Aiden..." Loxley purred, as the hand that had held his head now came down and grabbed his own cock, and pressed it against the slight bulge in his abdomen... pressing his cock against Aiden's face, the huge and shaft unmistakable even through a layer of flesh. "...it only gets better the deeper you go" He said with a grin, as he gyrated his hips a bit, grinding his shaft against his stomach, against Aiden's face.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:35 am

Aiden let a moan past his lips as he felt Loxley's anal ring clench around his neck, not choking him but keeping him locked in place. He was not leaving Loxley's ass anytime soon, but he was too turned on to care. In fact, feeling the press of that huge cock against his face through the walls of Lox's body made the dragon demi more horny, and he really began to kiss and rub all around where he was. He had been massaging Loxley's ass with his hands, but he took his hands off the canine's cheeks and brought them to the entrance to that ass. "I don't doubt it... I think I'm gonna need more than just my mouth to give you the massage you deserve though..." He began to press his hands into Loxley's rump past his neck, stretching Loxley in a really good way while beginning to fill out the canine more, the bulge in his belly growing as the dragon demi pushed in his hands and arms and began to massage and rub the insides of Lox's rump.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:28 am

"Mmm... barely a minute since you signed my special contract and you're already a very good boy" Loxley purred with a low giggle following at the end. He panted and chuckled as he felt Aiden servicing his cock through the walls of his tummy, the features of the dragon's face pressed against his shaft only making Loxley more excited, his cock twitching and swelling even more.

When he felt Aiden push his arms into his ass as well, Loxley had to let go of his cock in a mixture of pleasure and surprise, though he was hard enough and at an angle where his cock remained touching his growingly distended belly anyway. His purrs and moans grew louder. "Mmm... those scales feel very nice, I could get used to feeling this" Loxley murmured, smirk creeping across his face. He gave a grunt and clenched some more, pulling Aiden deeper into his bowels, deep enough that Aiden's own behind was now caught between Loxley's cheeks. "Mmm, now let's get a feel for you, too..." Loxley remarked, as his hand went back again, this time taking a grasp of one of Aiden's butt-cheeks and squeezing it, toying with it by jiggling it one way and another.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:44 am

When Loxley called Aiden a good boy it seemed to egg him on especially effectively. The dragon demi had something of a praise kink, and could also be convinced into doing things like pup play. The sensations of Loxley's body and the words he was saying were making the dragon boy extremely hard, and this would only increase as Loxley pulled him in deeper, soon only his ass, legs, and cock outside of Lox's ass. On feeling Loxley playing with his ass cheek, a long moan could be heard from inside of him. "Oh fuck... My ass is more sensitive than the rest of my body aside from my cock. so you squeezing it and massaging it feels so good..." Even with the scales, Aiden's ass felt soft and plush, and very nice to squeeze and massage.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:05 am

Loxley could only grin in response to Aiden's revelation about how sensitive his butt was. "Oh, is that so?" Loxley purred, becoming more firm with his hand, and reaching across more of those cheeks, making sure to target all areas. He brought his hand back for the briefest of moments to stick his fingers in his mouth, before the slicked members reached back and probed between Aiden's cheeks. They circled the dragon's tail-hole for a moment before pushing in two fingers, deep. Loxley then proceeded to finger Aiden's butt quite firmly, not fast, but dragging his fingertips with force along the hot flesh he could feel inside.

"Does my new boy like having his cute butt toyed with?" Loxley teased with a smirk, as his free hand started rubbing where he could feel Aiden's head pressed against the walls of his bowels. "Does my good boy love his Master putting his hands all over that sweet, bubbly ass?" He teased again, before letting that hand trail away, reaching back as well, lower this time as his fingers eventually found Aiden's still exposed cock. Loxley wasted no time in wrapping his hand around it, and started to jerk it, just like how he was fingering; Slow, but firm and intentional. "Right now, you're just an ass and a cock hanging out of my ass... and I'm going to make you cum. You're going to cum for me... Cum for me, boy" Loxley crooned, watching gleefully.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay