Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

Postby jdvore » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:47 am

Benji smirked as he felt Marlowe feeling up his junk, and the android took on a more confident posture. "You have a point. In that case, I think it's time to administer some stress relief Boy. Doctor's orders." Benji brought up his arms and started to massage Marlowe's body, expertly working out stress from the human while gently lying him on his back, climbing up on top of him and smirking. "So Boy, are you interested in some foreplay, or should we jump straight to the good part?"

______

Dayan was moaning very much like a beta, Jericho's vigorous fucking overloading his senses with pleasure, and when he felt the Xil unleash that torrent of cum inside of him, the sensation of his belly being flooded with the honey-like Xil seed caused the bull to let out a loud, drawn out moan as he climaxed as well, painting his rapidly swelling stomach white as Jericho's cum, as well as Milo, flooded into his stomach, causing the orb it now was to grow and round out more and more.

( Uh, we could have one of us be the main focus of the harem, and then the other person plays two characters. Or if you mean three subs for the dom, then the person opposite the harem head could play three characters. )
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:17 pm

Marlowe grinned as their positions were reversed, with him laid back and the android now atop him, bearing a cock-sure manner in every sense of the word towards his captain. "Well, how good is your foreplay, Boss?" Marlowe questioned with a smirk as he looked up at the sexbot. "I'm not exactly the hardest guy to get excited, but it's nice to see a little effort put into it, hmm? Can't just ALWAYS rely on seeing a massive cock alone to make me want it rammed up my ass" He said, tittering.

x

Jericho did not pull out. He stayed fully inside of Dayan's ass, resting his weight against the bent-backwards bull, as if Dayan were a pillow for him to lounge upon as he gathered his breath and his senses. It was almost as if the burly bee was embracing him, his yellowy skin warm and yet his armour-like plates were almost cool. He was glistening from the sweat of his exertion, his chest rising and falling against his mate, slowly coming down to a steady pace. Dayan remained locked in position, until Jericho started to push himself up, and stared down out Dayan intently, eyes penetrating just as deeply as his cock did. What was going through the Xil outcast's mind? His expression was, as always, unreadable, even now.

After a brief moment, he seemed to reach a decision in his mind, and started pulling out of Dayan, sliding himself all the way out slowly. Once he was free, he stopped holding Dayan down, allowing the bull to straighten his body and drape his legs over the end of the table. Jericho, however, didn't let this freedom last for long, the bee simply turning around and moving to straddle Dayan's... face. Jericho's tight buns briefly hovered before Dayan's face, and then they were pressed down upon it, parting the cheeks and introducing the bull to his butthole.

(Three subs for the dom is what I meant... Would you be up for playing three different characters, if you were to take that role? And if I was to play as the harem head, would you want someone just like Jericho?)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:21 am

Benji smirked here, his hands moving down to feel Marlowe's body. "You make a good point Boy. And don't worry, I'll make sure to get you plenty excited." Smirking, Benji knelt down and began to rub and massage Marlowe's body while gently sucking on different parts of the human's body. He started by playing with Marlowe's nipples first, sucking on them and tracing them with his tongue. After a few minutes of this though, he would move up a bit and gently roll Marlowe onto his back, massaging the human's back and working down to his rump, bringing his face down and smirking.

"Let's get you prepped. When taking a thigh sized cock, better to be safe than sore." With that said, Benji spread Marlowe's ass cheeks and began to eat out the human, using his android tongue to spread and lubricate Marlowe's hole in preparation for what's to come.

____

Dayan panted heavily as he felt Jericho resting against him, using his cum and Milo stuffed belly as a cushion. Dayan's fair skin shimmered in the dim light of the mead hall as he had a full view of the Xil's body, the Xil outcast undoubtedly attractive, even though his poker face made it impossible to tell what he was thinking. After feeling Jericho get up off of him, the bull sighed as he let his legs come back from the breeding press and drape over the table, his hands roaming over his own round and wobbling belly, Milo likely stuffed full of Xil cum himself inside of Dayan.

However, he was brought out of his stuffed bliss by Jericho straddling his face, and before he could say anything else, he felt Jericho sit on his head, engulfing the bull's head in Xil rump. Dayan wasn't sure what the Xil had in mind, but the gesture had the bull starting to become aroused again.

(I'd be fine with playing those three characters. As for the harem lead, there are two directions that character could be taken. I was thinking the lead could be someone physically as muscular and large as Jericho, but more charismatic. Another option is a guy with a more average build, except with well endowed genitalia and a bubble butt, and that would allow one of the harem subs to be larger.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:22 pm

Marlowe bit his lip, humming with delight at the delicate touches from Benji's fingers, allowing the android to run his hands wherever he liked across his body without protest. He was completely relaxed, and apart from a few stifled moans and little giggles, he remained mostly silent as he enjoyed the attention his body was receiving. When he was turned over and felt Benji's attentions shift downward, Marlowe chuckled, and bit his lip again, grinning as he watched over his shoulder at seeing the android's face in his ass, shivering a little with pleasure at the feel of that tongue against his butt.

x

It would become clear all too quickly what Jericho's intentions were, as the firm cheeks that Jericho possessed slid over Dayan's face, practically chewing the bull's head into the Zil's rear. Jericho reached his arms out to grab the tops of the booth they were in for leverage before leaning back, and began to grunt from effort and moan in delight all at once as he used his muscles to pull Dayan deeper, intending to drag the bull up his bowels. "You're going in me..." Jericho grunted.

(I think I can comfortably play either of those, but which would you like to work with? Three averages for a big guy, or a mostly regular dom, two average subs with a larger one for variety?)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:41 pm

Feeling the various sensations and reactions coming from Marlowe made it very easy for Benji to know at what points and with how much pressure to press his tongue into the human's butt, eventually spreading and lubricating his entrance with that tongue. All the while the android massaged various parts of Marlowe's ass and back, his medical knowledge making it easy to find the most sensitive spots on the human and expertly massage them.

___

Dayan murred a tiny bit as he felt the Xil's ass basically chewing on his head and pull it in, the bull rock hard again as he felt Jericho began to pull him into his bowels. Dayan wanted to reach and massage those ass cheeks slowly devouring his body, but they were starting to pin his arms to his sides as the Xil's body worked over his shoulders and started to draw his chest in, very slowly and gradually making their way down to the bull's massive orb of a belly.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:33 am

"Mmm... been a while since I've had this kind of service..." Marlowe panted, resting his head against his arms as he lay comfortably, relaxed completely besides the occasional twitch and moan from Benji hitting just the right spot in just the right way. Otherwise, he was humming from both delight and approval.

x

With grunts of effort, Jericho "chewed in" Dayan bit by bit, slurping up his body in clenches rather than in one smooth movement, using just the power of his ass alone. Eventually, when enough Dayan was buried inside of the brutish bee's butt, Jericho would move from a squat to the edge of the table, and stood back up with what remained of Dayan still hanging out of his ass. He then turned to lean against the table, jutting his ass out almost as if he himself was offering up for a fuck, but it just gave everyone a good view of Dayan's body retreating deeper into tight Zil butt.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:44 pm

Benji would continue to service Marlowe in this way for a few more minutes, but when he felt that Marlowe was fully prepared and lubricated, he pulled his face away from the human's rump before bringing his cock up. Even though he was an android, his body composition and internal wiring made Benji's shaft feel just as real as any actual cock, and just as warm. "Are you ready for the main event Boy?"

_____

Dayan could only moan as he felt Jericho pulling him in deeper and deeper, his belly being gently squeezed as it was pulled into the Xil's butt, and his erect shaft soon followed. "Fuck... This is so hot..." Dayan squirmed slightly as Jericho pulled him deeper and deeper, but not in a manner of trying to get away. He was moreso squirming in lust, enjoying this immensely, rubbing over his Milo and cum stuffed belly as best he could while his legs slipped in, soon only his feet were left sticking out of Jericho's ass.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:19 am

"Oh yes, Boss..." Marlowe purred, looking back over his shoulder with a greedy awe, eyes upon that synthetic cock with hunger. "I want it all, and I want it deep" Marlowe half-moaned with anticipation, his excitement clear to see and to feel.

_

Jericho's insides were tight and firm, though they weren't hostile. Their juices coated all over Dayan as if they were marking him, marking every part of him. Loud grunts echoed around him as the Zil dragged Dayan deeper and deeper, until he was finally bundled into the brute bee's stomach entirely. Jericho gave a sigh of satisfaction and patted his stomach. "You were a good fuck and a good meal for my ass... Now, stay in there a while, and I'll consider you worthy of trust" Jericho told Dayan.

For a normal entity, Dayan's stomach might have felt much more cramped than usual, thanks to the tight hold of Jericho's belly. Luckily for both of them however, Milo was entirely pliable and malleable, and the lack of space didn't bother him at all, as he was gradually absorbing the bee cum around him. "...Oh, I'm in a belly now" Milo's voice said in pleased surprise, as if he'd just realized what had happened. "Is that you, Dayan? If it isn't... uh, Hi!"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:29 pm

"Well, who am I to deny that request? Just make sure you stay relaxed." With a smile, Benji pulled the shaft of his cock from being hot dogged between Marlowe's butt cheeks, and he lined up the head with the human's entrance before he began to push himself in slowly. The prepping he did would allow that cock to slide in without discomfort, though Marlowe would feel himself being quite stretched and stuffed as more and more of that cock pushed in, bulging out the human's belly almost immediately as he entered. Soon enough, Marlowe would get his wish, Benji bottoming out in the human. "Fuck Boy, your ass feels amazing... Just let me know when you're ready to keep going..."

___

For his part, Dayan couldn't really move once he was curled up inside of Jericho's tight belly, but he didn't feel like he was being crushed, and the stomach wasn't dangerous to him. Feeling Jericho patting him from the outside, he heard the Xil's voice telling him to stay in there for a while, and Dayan sighed. "I'm all yours for now."

As Dayan got comfortable, he could hear Milo's voice from inside of his belly, and he gave it a gentle rub. "It's me Milo. After Jericho shoved you into his sac, he shot you into my belly along with a massive load of Xil cum that I'm sure you're absorbing right now. Hope you're comfortable in there. Jericho just swallowed me with his butt, so we're gonna be his belly occupants for quite a while."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:45 am

Marlowe was already hard, and he was humming in delight though his breath was getting a little hitched from the arousal and pleasure of having that big rod of steel buried into his ass. "Oh Boss, keep going right now" Marlowe panted.

_

"Oh, so you're in a belly too? Wow..." Milo remarked as he wiggled a little. "So, um... just so you know, yeah, I am absorbing all this cum, it's... there's a lot, so that's gonna make me be bigger too, you know?" Milo pointed out. "So, I hope you don't mind stretching a little"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:53 pm

Benji smirked, and with a light slap of Marlowe's rump, he began to pull out a bit before thrusting back in, starting to build up a rhythm with his thrusts, that massive android shaft rubbing against every part of Marlowe's insides. "Damn Boy, you feel amazing... How does it feel being stretched by such a huge rod...?"

_____

Dayan could only smile as he felt Milo wiggling a bit, rubbing his belly happily. "I don't mind at all Milo, it feels good. I just hope you're okay being in there for a while, because we're Jericho's for now."

jdvore
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay