Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:08 am

The cock between Mira's tits was rock hard and tantalizingly hot, just like the smooch that Elra was shoving onto her face. Lips pressed against lips, tongue invading and intertwining with Mira's own. Elra's hands wandered wildly, sometimes gently stroking Mira's face, sometimes gripping her cheeks and sometimes reaching down and having another squeeze of those big, big boobs of hers. Eventually, the kiss seemed like it was growing larger, as Elra's lips seemed to be covering more than just Mira's own, stretching to her chin and her nose as well... but at that point, Elra pulled away, giving a little giggle as the physically smaller woman sat upon the bigger wolverine. "Oops, almost let my appetite get the better of me again" Elra said with a chuckle. "Though I imagine the lovely couple in my belly would be more than happy to have your fine ass squashing them down, but for now you're still all mine, Mommy" Elra purred, grinding her cock between those massive mounds with a grin. "But, since you're my host, I should present you with a gift, shouldn't I? But what wish would like to have, just the one, and it could be whatever you like... I've already given your eldest daughter a tree-trunk between her legs, and your youngest daughter now has the milkiest boobs she wants... but what do you, you gorgeous specimen, desire?" Elra questioned, leaning down and smiling deviously.

Amber flushed red in the face when Trev called her beautiful, a brief moment of her former meekness shining through, showing she wasn't totally lost to the passions she was experiencing. Not saying anything still as she brought his tiny form to her face, pushing him right up against her. She planted a big kiss across his whole body, before her lips zero-ed in on his dick. Giant lips began to suck on his cock, giving Trev the experience that only the luckiest of mouseboys had ever felt before.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:11 pm

Mira was panting a little, her chest rising up and don, all the better for Elra to thrust into while they kissed so deeply~ Mira played around with Elra's tongue, showing her experienced skill! She didn't have so much precision with hands wandering of her own, and being so pinned by Elra, she'd just get in the dragoness' way if she tried to feel Elra up in turn. That big belly was rubbing against her, and she heard that heavy sloshing of her daughter and Trev past her chest between Elra's legs! Her eyes widened in slight shock for a just a moment as that kiss started spreading more and more, but giggled and rested back, using her hands to smoosh her own boobs together to better grind around that pumping shaft. "Mmm... I just want my daughters to be happy.. all three of you now," she giggled as she gazed up at that devious smile. She doubted that would really satisfy the dragoness though, as an idea came across her mind, making her lick over her lips. "But... you've shown me quite the exciting fantasies~ Mmm maybe then, I'd wish for an appetite like yours~ I could give my daughters a proper timeout if I could swallow them up~"

Trev coiled a tail around her finger as she brought him in close, his face hot and flushed, and a little squeak and a moan following out as she started to press her lips against him, and started to slurp at his shaft! He panted and pressed forward, wetly against her lips, his little hips moving across her lips, poking at her tongue, spreading sweet flavor of his fluff and that sweet intoxicating cream. Why, he surely tasted good enough to eat~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:13 am

Elra gave a smirk of amusement at this, before following that with a little chuckle. "Well, I won't exactly give you MY appetite... I imagine you'd become quite a danger to the city if you were as ravenous as me" The petite dragoness told her before reaching down to boop Mira on the nose. "But now, you're more than welcome to try your hand at a little consumptive pleasure" Elra said with a smirk. "Well, now Mommy, now that you've fed me, perhaps it's time I return the favour, and let you test out how much you can swallow, hmm? I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, Mommy? Oh, but my boobs don't feel as impressive as yours for the moment, but I've got something else that'll fill you with some cream..." Elra purred again, and as she did that, she let out a soft little grunt, and Mira would feel the enormous shaft caught between her boobs start warm up, get harder, and stretch, creaking as it grew longer and thicker. The head, alluring yet ravenous in it's own right, peeked out the top of Mira's shirt, getting closer and closer to her face...

Amber continued to suck on her tiny little lollipop. At first she'd only been hungry for his dick, driven by some alluring force she couldn't comprehend, but as she felt Trev's body, his fur and his flavour against her lips, all she could think of was wanting more. He tasted divine, magical even. Without even thinking it, she let the hand that was holding the tiny red panda push him deeper, making him go past the lips and into her mouth proper. She rolled him around in her mouth, lightly chewing him, tongue bouncing against him, slathering him with her saliva and drool whilst she absorbed his flavour. Free from their duty, her hand then shot back down to her crotch again, playing with herself once more as she enjoyed her friend and colleague being in her mouth.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:34 pm

The wolverine mom smiled back at Elra's smirk. There wasn't too much she was truly lacking after all. She had a wonderful life with her kids, who seemed happy, or she tried her best to help them be. And it seemed Elra was helping them along wonderfully too, and all this from cultivating such a good friendship, and being good responsible girls~ Feeling that touch made a shiver run through her body, and she felt a well empty in her belly, filling it with such a needy longing~ Some might consider such a feeling a curse, but it disappeared after a moment, and Mira knew it would just be another avenue to pleasure she could open up when she wished~ And that feeling quickly returned with that arousal growing and pushing up towards her. She was eager to give Elra a taste and opened her mouth wide for the shaft to enter the cavern of her mouth, hot breath and slimy tongue squishing against that shaft, and her moaning starting to vibrate down the length as she leaned further down to better enjoy~

The little knight, now a little snack, let out his little squeaks and groans as she suckled against him, only surprised for a moment before he was slipping forward onto her tongue. His face couldn't get more blushy as he realized what she was doing, and the feeling of her hot breath, and rolling him over her tongue, and then all around, it made him keep squeaking and moaning with every new touch and slosh she threw at him! He groaned and pressed into her tongue, and she could certainly feel his arousal poking into it as he gazed forward, the light from his glowy tail muted, but still showing her mouth around him, and seeing the saliva flow all around steadily rising, lifting him up a little towards her flexing throat~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:10 am

"Oh my, somebody really IS hungry" Elra said with a giggle. She had to lean a little to see Mira's face, since her own boobs and belly were obscuring the view of beneath her, an inconvenience that the dragoness never, ever minded enduring, enjoying the feel and the sight of how swollen she was, regardless of the height she'd put herself at. For Mira herself, it must have been like staring up at three mighty round hills; two atop one, with a pair of hands occasionally flitting into sight, stroking at the curves of those orbs. "Mmm... you know what? Let's play a little game, to see just how hungry, and how good you are..." She said with a grin and a mischievous glint in her eye, one that Trev would have known all too well. "I think your lovely Amber will be filling you up pretty soon, ah, but... will you do it before I make her all creamy?" Elra questioned, chuckling. "Oh, don't worry, I can bring her back, but I'd bet you'd love to feel her squirming and kicking about deep inside you, just like so long ago... mmm, I know you miss that feeling, and I've made her a little bigger too, she'd fill you out so well, you'd be like me, with a nice, big, round Mommy belly" Elra teased, her cock warming up some in Mira's mouth. "...or, if you take too long, you'll have to settle for a belly full of my seed instead, a nice, sloshy meal for a hungry mama... so, dearest Mommy, do a good job of sucking my big fat cock, hmm?" She purred, reaching down, leaning her belly and boob weight against Mira, just so the dragoness could stroke Mira's cheek almost tantalizingly.

Meanwhile, the tongue that was showering Trev with affection was becoming more aggressive, pinning him against wall and floor as it pressed itself against him, feeling every little inch, or less actually, of him. It seemed as if it knew how this was to end, as after one final, brutal lick going between his legs, Amber tilted her head back, letting Trev roll to the back of her throat before purposefully swallowing, feeling him slide down her throat and plop into her stomach, which was mostly empty save the slight layer of Elra cum she'd swallowed from her submerging in the balls. After a moment, conscience finally seemed to barge it's way back into Amber's mind and she gasped as she realized what she'd done. "Oh my gosh, Trev! I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me!" She flustered. "You just looked so tasty, and you were so tasty and I just, I couldn't stop myself! I was so turned on, I... I don't know how... how to get you out..." She said, as she poked a finger at her stomach, around about where she could feel Trev inside of her.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:37 am

Mira’s gaze traveled all over what she could see of Elra. Her impressive soft skin and just how rounded she was in every area made feeling her pressing on top of her just all the more fun, reaching up with her own paws to grasp and squeeze on Elra’s belly and chest, rubbing and stroking all the while lapping along that shaft pressing into her muzzle. It was sweet and strongly scented, especially to her sensitive nose, and every breath in was a huge intake followed by holding her breath and a deep slow sigh to feel that air rushing out and bringing that scent back out with it until she could breath again. At Elra’s teasing, Mira moved her big hands down around Elra’s sides, before reaching behind. She started to play with the base of the dragoness’ tail while opening her mouth more. “As much as I don’t want the fun to end… my baby back inside me… too good to refuse~” she moaned before getting to work on that shaft. She nomphed down around that length, taking it in deeply. Her tongue lathered over the rod with saliva, coating it noisily. The inside of her mouth and throat were hot, slimy, squishing all around every inch of that shaft. Momma wolverine eagerly swallowing it without issue, either from the gift Elra had given her or maybe natural talent~ Whichever the case, she was soon pressing herself forward, taking great long gulps as she pressed her face underneath Elra’s heavy belly.

Down below, Trev groaned as he was sloshed around her mouth, that tongue working him up, and as she slathered over him one last time, he squeaked out, his little rod firing heavy bursts of cream all along her tongue and into her throat, swallowed just as he came all over the place~ He went down smooth, a tiny lump disappearing down below, rolling into the slimy cream at the bottom of her belly, still moaning and throbbing with his arousal hard. His glowing tail showed off everything around him, letting him see the beauty ridged vista inside her belly. Hearing her up above, he rolled to push against where he felt her hand. “Haaah… don’t be sorry… this is so good~” he moaned, nuzzling into the walls. “You can… treat me like this any time… a toy, a little snack… anything, use me, enjoy me~”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:51 am

Elra gave some squeaks and moans, arching her back a little as she felt the squeezing presses of Mira's hands against her body, giggling especially when the wolverine momma's hands roamed over her bulging stomach, knowing that she was fondling over the pair of still-fucking prey in her stomach, still trapped in their lustrous haze. Her serpentine tail whipped and snaked, sometimes curling in delight from the attention she was getting. She gave a little gasp as she felt Mira begin to swallow down her enormous shaft, humming with delight as she saw Mira's face disappear beneath the curves of her own... well, curves. "Oh wow, you're good" Elra said, with a snicker. "...If I were back home, I'd have you chained to one of my thrones, so you'd always be there to suck your Goddess' cock" She admitted, chuckling to herself again, before her hands reached beneath the shadows of her body, and found themselves running through Mira's hair. "Now... be a good Mommy, and don't come out from down there until I'm aaaalll empty..." She half-trilled, half-purred.

Amber gave a squeak of surprise herself when she felt Trev's little form push back against where she'd put her hand to feel him. "Oh God, I still can't get over the fact you're inside me, you're actually inside me!" She exclaimed. "B-but, with you in there, what am I supposed... to... do..." She panted, her voice trailing off as if distracted by something, as if she realized something. Elra, after all, had also granted Amber her own wish as well, one that so far hadn't been said aloud, but it's presence returned to her... and it would soon make itself known to Trev. Trev would feel her move, and then hear the wolverine begin to suck on something, or rather, suckle...

...And that was when wolverine milk poured into the stomach, since the younger, but massively more bustier of the two wolverine daughters, wished her boobs could be full and ready whenever she wanted... and that was now, as she hungrily sucked upon her own tits.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:33 pm

Mira eagerly gulped away at that arousal. She tasted so good~ Everything tasted good, even the air she breathed felt like it was filling her belly, or just making her more hungry, feeding the cycle of hungrily shoving her muzzle up and down the length of that thick throbbing shaft~ Elra's words made her shudder and needily moan around that shaft. Being chained up, her duty just to suck this beautiful tasty shaft? Not a bad life, but she had a couple naughty kids to take care of. Maybe when she was an empty nester though~ The command was easy enough to follow as she hungrily gulped, pressing her muzzle down into that soft mound of Elra's front, moaning happily around that shaft as it swelled out down her throat about halfway, her tongue eagerly lapping and slobbering noisily all over it~

Trev smiled happily as he felt her voice all around and above him, still pushing out against her hand, rumbling, tail flicking about, slapping in the little bit of slime inside her belly. It was so soft, cozy, warm all around~ He couldn't help himself, happily nuzzling into the belly walls all around. Hmm... he was the only one here that hadn't had a wish granted... Well Elra being here was a dream come true, and being this tiny size, if temporarily, was the best kind of thing he could ever hope for~ Everything else was so far away, he'd never lived in the moment so much as he was now... And the next moment became a sudden swim, squeaking, and moaning as the stomach around him started to flood and fill, with wonderfully relaxing milk... her milk... It tasted so good, felt so good all around him, her belly quickly turning into a milk bath sauna.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:35 am

Mira was clearly talented at what she was doing, as the more she bobbed and sucked along that big, fat shaft, the more pleased and aroused Elra was getting, and boy was she getting horny. The fire was practically visible in her eyes, the thoughts of things she could do to Mira dancing across her mind. Gradually, the motions shifted from Mira doing the work, to Elra actively thrusting into her mouth, holding her head and pulling it to and fro, not harshly but certainly with enough strength to take over the action itself. "Oh yes, you're so good, and you feel so good, mm..." Elra panted between grunts and thrusts, her balls audibly bubbling up beneath her. "Gonna fill Mommy up so much, aren't I? Gonna make you look like a Momma to be again, aren't I? Oooh, I'm getting close..." She grunted, biting her lip.

_

"....oh wow, that tastes, like, so good..." Amber panted, finally unlatching from her own breast as she started panting. "Your friend, she's... she's incredible, Trev... wow, it's getting hot in here, and it's... shaking, a lot" Amber said, one hand still thrust down at her crotch, unrelenting yet calming down a bit as he other hand was against the walls of her fleshy, cummy prison, trying to keep herself positioned. Trev meanwhile, was trapped beneath two layers of bodies, truly the middle of a russian doll situation, and the space was starting to shrink around him rapidly, as it seemed Amber's belly was eager to drain away that milk, and carry Trev along for the ride... He could feel the walls coming closer, and an impending sense that he was about to be pulled even further through Amber's body.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:46 pm

Mira was no stranger to give and take, exciting a partner, putting in the work and effort, then taking a turn to be relaxed yourself while they used up their stamina. It was a lustful exercise back and forth, yet this was one that certainly was going to add weight to her tonight, as her tongue slathered and slid all over that tasty shaft. Moaning around it, she relaxed, letting Elra take control and pull her back and forth without resistance from her neck and shoulders, only making it just a little more pressured for her to pull back from those pounding thrusts as she sucked that shaft hard to work it back into her throat again and again~ Her mouth full, she knew a lady shouldn’t speak~ She just kept her eyes on the ball… both of them as they sloshed heavily with their soon to be delivered payload.

Trapped was hardly how the red panda felt, deep within Amber, floating in the pool of milk she had swallowed, and had given him quite the dunking. He’d even managed to swim to it, under the flow of milk as it poured in, loving the sound of those breathless moans from her still working herself up. “Mmm yes she really is… hah.. so are you… I’m surrounded (literally) by great friends and more,” he rumbled happily, pressing to a side of her belly, and then sliding along down it as he was carried along by the flow, unsure if she could even hear his praises, especially after being pulled further along out of her belly, and into the neverending slimy darkness of her bowels.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:01 pm

Like an electric pulse, Mira would feel that mighty shaft give one final twitch, from the base to the tip, a brief prelude to the imminent surge that was soon to be blasting down her throat. Elra's groans and words became loud, guttural, and almost feral as she roared, throwing her head back and yet holding Mira's head tight against her hips, the wolverine milf's face smooshed right into the base of her crotch, that entire length of dragoness dick inside Mira's body, filling her mouth, throat and stomach all at once. Fluids came first, filling Mira's stomach with warm, wet seed, splashing about and even flowing back up, giving her the taste of Elra's sweet, moreish cum at the back of her mouth... but then, one surge, one pump of the cock carried with it a much larger prize as Mira's own daughter, now only slightly shorter than her mother, was dragged through the shaft and deposited into Mira's stomach with the rest of all that cream. Shortly after Mira was once again baring her daughter within her, Elra's liquid pleasure abated, and the dragoness slowly pulled her cock free of Mira's mouth.

Pulled from the stomach into the bowels and with only milk to keep him company, it was debateable whether Trev could really tell what was going on outside, since the twists and turns of the suckling, villi-covered walls, which nibbled almost playfully at him constantly as he was squeezed between them, were just as rocky as the tumbles Amber was bouncing about with from both Elra's thrusts and the final payload that she herself was a part of, distracting her from the wonder of her leaky boobs for a moment. When the world finally settled down again for Amber, she started to right herself, shifting to settle in a way that she felt was comfortable, though unaware that she'd been transferred from one woman to another.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:48 pm

Mira breathed in deep as her nose plunged towards the soft smooth pomf of Elra's crotch, taking in her scent, so sweet, while that torrent of arousal blazed through her jaws and down her wholly stretched throat, pumping gallons of viscous cream into her belly, while the dragoness roared up above, so powerfully that Mira had to gulp when she felt it splashing up around that shaft, forcing back up around it, which further flexed and squeezed her throat to only excite Elra's climax even more. Her body pulsed and bulged with every throb of that shaft. And then she felt herself stretching, swallowing was so natural, it didn't even feel strange at all to take in a suddenly huge amount of massive rocketed up that shaft, and down her throat, and spilling into her gut, making it swell hugely outwards with the definition of her daughter, before all that cream coming along with her made her belly round out all the smoother, even with her daughter inside, stretching her, making her feel whole again~ She breathed out a happy groan as she pursed her lips, to make sure Elra withdrew Excalibur clean and shining brilliantly, her paws drifting down to bobble and slosh the massive globe of a belly now resting on her lap.

Trev's adventuring through Amber was intense, feeling the walls clasping and squeezing, brushing around him, seeming to both clean him from slime and milk, and then thoroughly soak him through again and again with each passing flex of her body around him. He wriggled into the squishing, but let her body carry him at its own pace. He didn't know if she could feel him there, as he rubbed and even slurp suckled on some of the villi around him, or whether he was just a passenger through her warmth until he returned to more sensitive areas, carried along by the steady flood of milk, occasionally feeling some turning of gravity around, but mostly held close and snug in her lower abdomen.

Mira breathed in deeply again, through her mouth for the first time in a while... letting out a little belch that shook her belly, and gave her a combined taste on her tongue of Elra's cream, her daughter's milk, and her daughter's body~ She reached up, to pull Elra close, pressing her against her massive belly. "Mmmm I can feel her~ Hah... daughter... Amber is home again~ To stay with me... Mmm... she feels so wonderful in there... would you rub momma's belly?~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:24 pm

Little Elra smirked as she lay against the mound that she'd created, entirely contained by Mira's stomach. Just as suddenly as her shaft had flopped out from her clothes, it just as swiftly seemed to sink away, along with now emptied balls, fading back somewhere inside the dragoness until there was once again only her womanly features between her legs. Her stomach was still swollen from her meal, though after her orgasm the dome that was her own belly seemed a little smoother, and a little... sloshier, than it had before. Otherwise, she retained her blonde, shortstack appearence although her scales and tail had now shifted to a teal blue colour. She snuggled up to the side of Mira's bloated, gravid belly, and wrapped her arms around it from the side, not only pressing her palms and rubbing it's surface, but also snuggling her face against it too, nuzzling the soft skin. "Mmm...a big belly like this suits Mommy, I think... It's like she belongs in there, right? She does... And no matter how big they get, how busty or how hung, Mommy always has the right to hold them like she used to" Elra purred as she rubbed and stroked the belly, grinning at Mira.

Once the small, fleshy world had finally stopped shaking and bouncing, Amber finally got herself both comfortable, and cognizant. She lay on her back in the small space, her constant efforts to stretch out a little easily seen through skin, feet and hand prints visible against Mira's orb. "Okay, I, uh... I don't know... where I am now, Trev" Amber admitted. "It seems... smaller, closer, like the walls are firmer... but, it kinda feels... weirdly familiar... OH!"

As she voiced her observations, she'd been vaugely aware of the tumbling little red panda in her bowels, though the marvel of her external situation had been more engrossing than her own internal one, until she felt his form finally slip into the very bottom of her bowels, having finally reached his ultimate destination before a return to, or at least one wall closer to, the outside world. "...Trev, you're... um, you're... in my butt..." Amber said, her face flushing red, as if every carnal act of the last while had been forgotten, her shy and gentle true persona suddenly crashing back through the lewd haze that had been briefly dispelled.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:47 am

The wolverina momma finally relaxed, after all that hotdogging, all that swallowing, her baby was back with her~ And Elra was shifting around some, looking cute on her belly. She would happily adopt her too perhaps~ Though she had to imagine Elra would be a pretty wild rambunctious child, so maybe she would just stay as her mommy instead~ She cuddled the shortstack cutie close in anyways, hugging her softly into her big squishy heavy gut, and felt around at Elra's belly, it was so soft and squishy~ "I like it too.. thanks for giving it to me~ Hahhh she feels so good in there... I might just keep her... but... mmmph... well, I suppose I can't really... might end up a bit... more momma than daughter, wouldn't she?" she asked, a little unclear on what Elra had bestowed on her as she rubbed at her big belly... "But i'll definitely... be keeping her a lot more... Sorry daughter... mmm both of them~ You'll be spending alot more time with mom from now on~"

Trev would slip and slide, thoroughly brushing through the inside of Amber, gravity foreign to him within her, but it all seemed to be settling down now, happily relaxing somewhere... listening to her voice up above. He would gently rub around this place he had settled, just some further section somewhere in these slimy tunnels... he wasn't sure how far along he was... but he certainly felt when she tensed up all around him! "M-Mmph!" he squeaked out, wriggling more before pushing some... feeling his legs were pressing against a valve that felt... well he... no he knew what a backdoor felt like... He could certainly say he did after all he'd been through with Elra. "I-I guess I am... I-I mean... I'm okay with this," he squeaked from down there with a bit of a laugh... he wasn't sure if his voice reached... but he'd try rubbing around down here, maybe it would help her push... or maybe it would excite her again.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:37 am

As her fingers twirled along the surface of Mira's belly, Elra sent her gaze upwards to the wolverina's own eyes, meeting them for a moment before her mouth became a smirk, quickly growing into the mischievous grin that perhaps Trev would be warning her about if he could see it. "The only thing you wished for was to swallow your darling daughters" Elra pointed out, gleefully. "So, that's all... nothing will happen to them in there, they won't go all soft or gurggly, they'll just sit in your belly, surrounded by their Mommy from every angle, always touching, always feeling" Elra purred as she reached one hand up to give one of Mira's mighty boobs another squeeze for old time's sake. "Of course, that's what they'll have to get used to... after all, you never wished to able to let them out" Elra pointed out, grinning up at Mira. "Does that matter though? They'll always be safe in you, and they won't want for anything... they're your daughters after all, and daughters belong in Mommy" Elra told her, voice husky and seductive.

Utterly oblivious to the swinging tides of her future, Amber's own focus within the walls of her mother's stomach was the bouncing and squirming happening against her rear end, inside of it specifically. "Oh! You moving around in there, it's, oh!" Amber squeaked, squirming a little from the sensation. "I, um, think you should... push harder, maybe..." Amber suggested, her chest rising and falling once again. "...Goddess, I can't believe you're actually in my ass Trev..." Amber muttered in appropriate disbelief.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:39 pm

The wolverine smiled at first, although her head tilted a little as she rubbed her big belly. Her rubbing paused some, and her eyes widened a little at this sudden news of a monkey's paw to her wish... really at this point it should be named something else.. a dragon's clutch perhaps? She was quiet for a moment... but moaned as she was rubbed, and squeezed again, shuddering at all that touching, those deep words resonating through her. "Mmm... I don't have to worry then.. they'll be safe with me... I wonder if Tawny is still asleep... I could slurp her down without a struggle~ Hah... and what about you Elra? Do you want to live inside of Mommy too?~ she rumbled, brushing along over Elra's head, behind her ear, licking at her muzzle. "I know how good you taste already~" she cooed, but she would just open her maw nice and wide to let Elra see the slimy surfaces and that dark enticing throat beyond~

Trev listened closely as he heard Amber's voice again... it was one of those strange situations where he knew it was coming from one direction, but he could hear it more clearly coming from another... it confused him some, enough to start shifting himself, turning around in the slimy darkness enveloping him. But her words came in clearly enough.. and the sound of her panting as he did as he suggested, rumbling happily, starting to push and kick, bouncing against the inside of her pucker, and also swirling and rolling and rubbing all around the sensitive walls further in.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:20 am

Elra gave an amused titter at Mira's suggestion. "The offer is tempting, but not enough yet" She told Mira with a smile up at her. "I have much of this world to see, many of it's people to meet, and many things to experience along with my Little Knight... but, perhaps, when I tire or need a break, or even if I need somewhere to hide..." Elra's hand came back down to Mira's belly, walking her fingers along it's crest like a hill. "...perhaps, I might come and take an extended vacation within you for a while... a few days, maybe some weeks, perhaps months... possibly years" She purred up at the wolverina heavily, before grinning again.

"As for your other daughter... I'm afraid she's been awake for quite some time" Elra whispered up into Mira's ears. "All that noise we've been making, she came to watch, and has been watching us secretly... with a rather solid boner, as well. Seems those male organs have made her appreciate her mother's form a lot more than she did previously" Elra said with a snicker. "Perhaps I should leave the two of you to get acquainted? I imagine you need some... Mommy-Daughter bonding time" She suggested.

Amber squeaked in surprise and groaned, her squirms against Mira's walls sometimes punctuated by a sudden kick or stretch as Trev bounced over a particularly sensitive spot. "...fuck, I've never felt this way before..." She groaned, her tits starting to leak again, although this time it wasn't due to her will, quite the opposite. Thankfully, they weren't gushing, but they continued to trickle nonetheless. All of Trev's motions were met with either a clench or a relax, a groan or a sigh, and sometimes a shake and a loud moan. After some determined pushing, or actions to that effect, Trev would start breaking through, the "outside world" almost back in his hands.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:00 pm

Mira rumbled happily; she would happily be a vacation home for Elra, if she couldn't keep her around as a daughter to sway and slosh around and feel the weight of in her belly forever... Ooh but when she did decide to vacation there... she could imagine her belly would get quite noisy between her and everyone else she planned to keep in there~ Mira's ears perked up then and rumbled eagerly at her words. "I think that would be a good idea~" she whispered back, looking down at her belly again. "Though... isn't your 'little knight' Trev, inside of Amber... now inside of me? How are you going to see the world with him if he's in there?" she murmured as she squished and squeezed her fat wobbly belly, loving hearing how Amber was moving and moaning inside.

Trev was loving this, being so close to Amber, this girl who had a little big crush on him... Monday was going to be an interesting work day when they both would be in the office... How would things be different... Well Amber would have a lot of questions about her chest probably... and well, Trev couldn't tell what kind of state he'd be in... Showing up to work tiny?... That might be hot, getting played around with by all of the office... he wouldn't mind a position like that~ He keyed in on those sensitive spots and firmly massaged them to get Amber excited and hear her moan more~ He wasn't in a hurry to climb out, happily pleasing and toying with Amber a little in this way~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:57 am

Elra smirked at Mira's words, secretly somewhat amused by how innocent she found the currently larger-than-her wolverina. The truth was, even though Elra had only teased that Mira had to keep her daughters in her belly, she never actually said that Mira COULDN'T let them out, only that Mira never actually wished for that particular aspect of her hunger. Mira could, with relative ease, squeeze her beloved family down her bowels and out, or back up they way they'd come, were she so inclined... of course, Elra however, was more than content to let Mira figure that out for herself, with time.

"You're sweet" Elra told Mira with a smirk. "All these wishes granted and you think that a few layers of flesh is an obstacle for me?" Elra took the chance to crawl up Mira some more and lay a kiss on her forehead, starting to stroke her face. "Maybe it's me that needs to be your Mommy, hmm?" She purred in suggestion. Though still at her shorter height, and her stomach now closer to being flat than round, Elra still possessed her excessively sized boobs, and peered over them down to Mira. "Maybe that's a game I'll play another time" She said with a chuckle, before standing up. "When my Little Knight is sufficiently... worn out, he'll be back in my embrace, of that I can assure you... though you should probably tell the lovely Amber that, I'm sure his disappearance might be somewhat alarming... though I can imagine, that she'll soon have company of a different sort, soon enough" Elra said with a snicker, gathering up her clothes.

Meanwhile, Amber gave a shrill moan in surprise when she felt the sudden invasion of a pair of hands pushing the walls around her, against her. Within the confines of Elra's balls, all she'd been subjected to was the motions, but now she was within arms reach of somebody's touch, and it caught her off guard. Whilst Trev down below was assaulting her weak points within her butt, the random grasps, grabs and squeezes from outside catching her big tits were lighting up her outsides, and she was starting to be reduced to that flustered, almost aggressively horny wreck she'd been not too long before... "Fuck..." Amber moaned, before pressing herself against the wall before her, the front of Mira's stomach. She spread her legs enough to grind her sopping wet pussy against the walls, getting further stimulation whilst her trickling tits rubbed against the wall as well. Her mind was going fuzzy again.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:19 pm

Mira couldn't help giggling quite a bit, looking up at Elra with a mixture of coyness, and a bit of blushing embarrassment with how much she got caught up in the moment and feeling without thinking about Elra's obvious statement. She smiled, and kissed Elra back along her neck as she crawled up her front, those boobs close to collaring around her own neck... just as perhaps she should be for Elra~ Well, Elra had suggested doing so earlier, there was certainly plenty of time for that, and Mira wasn't likely to say no after being treated so wonderfully~ She watched Elra picking up her clothes some and looked back to rubbing at her belly. "I'm sure she will~ My daughters could always use some more bonding time~ Mmm I'll let her know when my mouth isn't full~" she said with a grin, and a glance towards where she imagined Tawny might be watching from. Mira then focused back on squeezing Amber from outside to make her moan even more~ It felt good rippling through her belly when she heard her daughter crying out~

Trev started to find himself a bit more along for the ride as Amber was worked up more and more. Her body flexing and clenching as she moved about, started to suck him deeper, push him forward, back and forth, only helping to excite her more as he wriggled and rolled within her rump. Feeling her pressing forward, her pulse pounding, hearing her loud moans, he wasn't sure if he was going to get pulled back into the depths or if she was gonna squish squeeze slip him out, but he was happy to keep pleasuring her higher and higher until one or both of them gave out~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay