The Stalker (Whitebrand and Lyanna)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Stalker (Whitebrand and Lyanna)

Postby Lyanna » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:58 am

Lyanna is more shrewd than one might expect and doesn't take long to step in calmly and try to defuse things. Of course she wants to scream and pull her hair out in frustration at their situation, but she hides it and walks up to the pair with a compassionate if tired expression.

"It is. You'd be a pet for someone who kidnapped you, but it is your choice. If any of the rest of us want to get out of here, that's ours. I hope you'll respect it. You have time to think about it though; you're probably making a choice about the rest of your life, so it's a big decision and one that deserves a lot of thought."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The Stalker (Whitebrand and Lyanna)

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:25 pm

Caroline's face became pained as she put her hands to the sides of her head.

"I don't want to think anymore!" she whimpered. "It hurts! And part of me wants it! Really wants it! Like it's really the right thing to do, even though..."

"He put that in your head, " the former waitress told her. "Don't listen to it."

"I don't know how long I can hold out anymore," Caroline cried. "I can't tell anymore where those thoughts end and mine begin."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay