Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:10 am

The lamia's face fell.

"I...uh...don't think I have a name," she said, wringing her hands nervously. "That I know of. I just know how to run this place. Um...and you're all actually my first customers that I can remember."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:18 am

Mercuriel reached forward gently patting the woman's head, bobbing her head up and down a little, she gave a small grin. The human woman lent in closer to the snake lady and planted a quick kiss upon her cheek.

"How's this for a counter offer then ... Become my pet."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:45 pm

"P-pet?" The lamia stuttered, her face going beet red. "Um...what does that mean? Do I have to...come with you? I don't know if I can...it's my job..."

She went back to fidgeting nervously. She couldn't meet Mercurial's eyes.

"I mean...maybe...I don't know..."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:45 am

Mercuriel nodded slowly a smile on her face, she got closer to the lamia, leaning in close to plant a kiss on the woman's cheek. "Becoming my pet will be very much worth it I assure you." She says moving to gently rub the young womans head.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:22 pm

The lamia closed her eyes at the touch. She seemed to quite enjoy the rubbing. Then her eyes opened again.

"I'm afraid of something," she said in a whisper a though she feared being overheard. "I think...I'm afraid of leaving. There's something in my head making me afraid to go."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:39 am

Mercuriel paused thinking on the lamia's words a small laugh escaped her lips "that ... that does sound like it could be quite the problem." The human girl moved in close pressing her forehead against the woman's her hand gently patting the girl "does this thing in your head tell you anything else?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:29 am

"Um...it kind of told me how to run this place," she admitted in the same hushed voice. "And sit the prices and every thing. It's not like a voice or anything. I just kind of...knew all that stuff. I don't remember being taught or anything..."

She looked worried.

"Is that wrong?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:47 am

"No not at all" Mercuriel stated firmly pulling her head back, she looked the girl over for a moment and gave her a small thumbs up "I'm sure it's something that can be figured out properly."

The human girl grinned she took up the chocolate sauce and squeezed some onto her finger holding it up to the snake woman "here's something sweet to take your mind of it."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:14 am

The lamia quickly opened her mouth and started sucking on Mercurial's fingers. She looked almost ecstatic by the taste and quite possibly the attention a well.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:24 am

Mercuriel smiled watching the lamia she held out her hand and reclined a little, she closed ehr eyes allowing the young human the chance to enjoy the moment.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:14 pm

After a minute there was a polite sounding knock on the door.

"You okay in there?" Brand's voice said. "We're getting ready to go."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:31 am

Mercuriel pulled her hand back, getting to her feet she pressed her hand on the door nodding a little, she opened the door quickly to look out at Brand. "Yeah I'm ready and I guess I'd like yes to having the pet" she states a small smile upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:23 pm

"She agreed?" Brand said, looking surprised. "Well then. Get dressed I guess while I have a look at her."

The dragon entered the lamia's room and walked over to the snake woman. The lamia cowered a bit as he reached for her, but he didn't touch her. Insyead he cast a few spells in quick succession.

"She's enchanted," he said. "To not want to leave this floor. If she tries the spell will trigger a fear reaction that will get worse the closer we get to the exit. She might even get violent...which we do not want while we're climbing a staircase with no railings."

The lamia looked shocked as Brand reported his findings.

"Fortunately, I have a solution that can keep her contained until we leave the level."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:56 am

While Brand was dealing with the lamia, Mercuriel moved about slipping back into her maid outfit, brushing it down with a smile. The human stretched cracking her knuckles and moving to stand behind Brand and look to the snake woman.

"So what are you going to do?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:08 am

"Store her in my belly," he said offhandedly.

The lamia paled.

"But I've behaved!" She protested. "I didn't eat her! You promised...!"

"I promised I would eat you if you ate her," Brand said. "Nothing more. So...you want her?" He looked to Mercurial for confirmation. "That's my best solution."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:56 am

"Yes of course" Mercuriel states looking stunned, she shifted about slightly, the human woman looking about the room "your really going to just eat her? Isn't that kind of dangerous though what if she doesn't survive your stomach juices?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:16 am

Brand grinned.

"Magic," he said. "I can store her quite safely without digesting or drowning her. When we get out of here I can pull her out, no harm done."

The lamia gulped.

"I won't die?"

"Not a chance," the dragon assured her, but he was still looking at Mercurial. "Say the word if you want her."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:55 am

The human raised an eyebrow looking between the two, a small laugh escaped her lips and she bobbed her head up and down quickly "The Word" she states a cheeky grin firmly upon her face. Mercuriel shifted taking a couple steps back and giving the man room to do his thing.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:09 am

"Wait a-"

The lamia's objection cut off in a yell as Brand casually grabbed the girl by the arms and practically shoved the poor thing headfirst into his salivating mouth.

Her snake body twisted and lashed around wildly as the dragon began to inhale the snake girl like a long strand of spaghetti. Her head, shoulders and torso disappeared between his jaws, her cries almost completely muffled.

Brand slid his arms down her sides as he gulped the helpless lamia, tilting his head back to ease the process. Mercurial could see the muscles of this throat constrict and stretched as he had his meal whole. Her hips slid down into his throat, followed by her writhing tail.

His stomach should have been bloated by the size and length of his victim, but all he showed was a slight expansion. The lamia's long tail continued to blindly fight back, but Brand's grip was too strong. Soon the.last of the snake tail disappeared down his throat as the dragon made a very satisfied sigh.

"Okay, then," he said, looking much cheerier. "Let's go."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:20 pm

Mercuriel jumped slightly, watching the dragon man devour the lamia was quite a sight to behold, she couldn't tear her gaze away as he did so. When Brand had finished she walked over and poked his stomach, then gave it another poke, looking up to his face with a raised eyebrow and a shrug. The human rolled her head a little a small laugh escaping her lips, she shook her head a little taking a couple of steps back.

"erm.....How many can you fit in there?"
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay