Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:12 am

"You and he give off the same energy," Shi grumbled.

"I don't care about anything except getting out of here," Gayle said. "More bacon?"

Emilia sighed.

"Well eat your fill," she said. "We have a big climb coming up."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:18 am

Mercuriel held back a laugh at Shi's reaction but didn't say too much more the nude girl took a couple of steps back and looked around the room "I'm going to go give some of these to the snake girl" she states snatching up a spare bottle of chocolate syrup.

"You'll know where to find me ... It's the same room as last night." She gave a playful wink before she stepped to the kitchens' doorway looking out into the room eyond it was quiet it seemed that the Lamia was still asleep in the office and that was fine for her.

She looked back to the girls and Brand "have fun with the rest of your breakfast I'll see you soon" she gave the group a quick thumbs up.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:56 pm

Brand sighed and waved to her...watching her pretty ass as she left.

The lamia slowly blinked her eyes open and stretched he arms.

"I didn't expect too see you again," she said. "Pancakes? Thank you."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:55 am

Mercuriel shut the door behind her, giving the two of them some privacy, she moved to sit on one of the bean bag chairs and rolled her head. The nude woman's eyes wandered over the lamia's body and she stretched her slender legs out before her.

The human offered the syrup to the lamia first "Yes I'm your breakfast" she paused blushing "I ... I mean I have breakfast for you." A small laugh escaped her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:06 pm

"That was an interesting slip of the tongue," the lamia said with a giggle. "But I will take your pancakes."

Even in her lighter mood the dragon's threat still loomed a bit. She happily took the tray and started eating the fluffy cakes, generously covering them with the chocolate syrup.

"I guess it's just as well," she sighed. "If I ate you i wouldn't be able to move for a week."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:15 pm

Mercuriel gave a small laugh nodding her head, she watched the woman eat and stretched her legs out, the nude woman taking the opportunity to get a better look at the room they were in before her attention turned back to the snake woman.

She folded her arms a coy smile on her face leaning forward a little, her voice becoming a little sultry as she spoke "and what's wrong with that? a full stomach is a great thing and besides I'm sure I would taste better than the pancakes."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:24 pm

"Maybe," the snake girl said. "But then you'd be dead. And I don't think I'd like that. You were...really good for me."

She blushed and sighed.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:30 pm

"Ah yeah that does seem like it might get in the way a bit" Mercuriel conceded bobbing her head, she pursed her lips in thought as she looked the snake woman over. The human girl cracked her knuckles a bit a coy look appeared upon her face.

She raised her right foot into the air a bit "still though ... You might regret not getting a bit of taste" she teased keeping her left foot back away from the lamia.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:00 am

The snake girl's eyes lit up and she set aside her breakfast immediately. She slid off her bed and went over to touch Mercurial's legs...a little tentatively at first.

"Well...ah taste is okay," she said, trying to convince herself.

She lowered her head to Mercurial's legs and ran her tongue over the girl's soft skin. The tongue was warm and slick.

"Oh my," the lamia said. She immediately set her mouth on Mercurial's leg and slid up and down her shin and calf.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:04 am

Mercuriel's eyes watched the lamia closely, she was happy that the woman seemed to be enjoying how she tasted. Still another part of her was a little on edge aware of the predator so close to her, she pushed that thought out of her mind.

A small sigh escaped her lips and she shifted about a light blush on her cheeks "so ... enjoying yourself?" she asked a teasing tone to her voice.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:12 am

"Mmm-hmm," the snake girl said as she moved her mouth down Mercurial's leg to the top of her foot. The lamia was salivating and looked almost lost on her enjoyment. She licked and ran her tongue over the human girl's foot.

Mercurial could see the temptation in the snake girl's eyes. Her fear of the dragon's seemed to have faded as she enjoyed Mercurial's taste. Surely she could...just a bit...just a taste...

The lamia opened her mouth wide and started to take in Mercurial's entire foot.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:17 am

The human woman shivered a little wiggling her toes as a small giggle escaped her lips, the nineteen-year-old tilted her head a little watching her foot slide into the lamia's mouth. She shifted her other foot back a little, the woman would have quite a difficult time eating her without it, if she attempted to at least. The human rolled her head about her eyes fixed on the lady almost enthralled by her actions.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:38 am

The lamia looked enthralled, her eyes closed as she suckled on Mercurial's foot. Her lips tickled Mercurial's ankle as she was tempted to go further. She was making murmuring, contented sounds as she sucked.

There was the sound of a creaking floorboard just outside the door, and the lamia was abruptly reminded of what the dragon might do to her if she dared much further. She stopped at Mercurial's ankle...but couldn't quite make herself let them human girl go entirely.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:43 am

Mercuriel twitched a little at the sound and looked towards the door, a slight grin on her face, she flashed the lamia a quick thumbs up and shifted about slightly on the bean bag. "It's ok, if there's a problem I can talk him down I guess" she hesitated slightly, but did her best to reassure the predatory woman.

The human tilted her head looking at the snake girls partially filled mouth, before bringing up her free foot to gently poke at the lamia's cheek.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:30 am

The lamia took the opportunity to switch feet, releasing one and taking the other into her mouth. She closed her eyes again as she let her tongue play over the bottom of Mercurial's foot.

Another creak close to the door. Perhaps someone was getting impatient or worried.

The lamia behaved herself, keeping her lips below the ankle.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:36 am

Mercuriel squirmed a little, pulling the right foot back away from the woman, her lips curved into a grin. The human wriggled a slight giggle escaping her lips, low at first before switching onto a full proper laugh. "That ... That really tickles" she stated giving another thumbs up, the nude human shivering a little but otherwise quite enjoyed the Lamia's attention.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 am

The lamia released the foot. She pointed at Mercurial's chest.

"I've heard you carry milk in those," she said. "Is that true?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:20 am

Mercuriel blushed looking down, the human shifted about pulling her legs close to her she pursed her lips in thought. A laugh escaped her lips and she nodded her head slowly, giving a small shrug.

"I mean, at certain times ... there's milk in there, not now though ... Although being in a strange place like this a farm or farmer would probably have something that could change that." She mused briefly picturing the image a small laugh escaped her lips at the thought.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:43 am

The lamia looked both disappointed and confused. She shrugged.

"That's too bad," she said.

Then snake girl folded and unfolded her fingers together a few times.

"Stay here," she said. "With me. We can run this place together."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:54 am

Mercuriel looked at the woman pausing to think for a couple of moments before pushing herself to her feet and stretching a bit a sigh escaped her lips. Then she began to pace, this was an offer she had to give a bit of thought to it was quite a decision after all. Her eyes wandered over the desk, and shelves until something caught her eye, a pamphlet, she casually flicked through the pages.

A smile appeared upon her face, it was for the dungeon itself even having some information on the levels, this could prove useful and decided to hold onto it for now. The nineteen-year-old turned back to the lamia moving up close to the girl, a small grin on her face.

"That's actually ... Not a bad offer" she states a gentle "I have to give a serious thought I mean ... I don't even know your name and I don't think you know mine, I'm Mercuriel and it's a pleasure to have met you."
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay