Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:24 am

"Dammit," Gayle muttered. "My pasties are falling off."

The golden patches covering her nipples were starting to peel off, probably because of getting wet.

Brand might have appreciated the natural beauty of the room or of Gayle if it weren't for the cursed and outraged lich behind them.

As it was the raft swiftly took the squad to a large reef, in the middle of which was a stone stair that rose to the ceiling. Red algae decorated its sides, suggesting it had been underwater at some point.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:48 am

Mercuriel nodded her head, her eyes fixed upon Gayle and she gave a small thumbs up "Nice, you know if you need to be covered up, my hands are available whenever you need them." She gave a coy wink a light blush firmly upon her cheeks, her head tilted to the side and a small laugh escaped her lips and she playfully wriggled her fingers in the air before the red-haired woman.

The stairs didn't look too impressive at a glance, they even seemed broken in a couple of places. The mist seemed to swirl around them and as they breathed it in, it seemed to be having a strange affect upon them. It would seem to be making Brand and Emilia drowsier, while Mercuriel definitely felt hungrier, and Gayle would seem to feel more lascivious.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:00 am

Gayle plucked a little at her golden pasties and they quickly fell off. Now she was truly topless.

"Oops," she said without much embarrassment.

Brand would definitely have appreciated the show if he weren't suddenly so tired. He'd used a lot of power against the lich so he had an excuse...

So why did the white-haired Emilia looked just as fatigued?

"Is anyone else needing a rest?" Emilia said, sounding very tired. "Like...a week long nap?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:06 am

Mercuriel shook her head, her eyes fixed on the red head infront of her, a small giggle escaping her lips as she eyed the bare-chested beauty. Her stomach grumbled a little and an annoyed groan escaped her lips "No But I am getting quite a bit hungry" she muttered one hand wandering down to rest on her satchel, casually flipping it open without giving much thought.

The nineteen-year-old gave a small laugh wetting her lips and she shifted about the boat slipping slightly and getting closer to Gayle, "what about you Gayle you feeling hungry at all?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:46 am

"Nope," the curvaceous redhead said. "But I am kind of cold now."

She came up behind Mercurial and hugged her, pressing her big breasts against the young woman's back.

"Much better."

"Oh, come on," Emilia said impatiently. "Seriously?"

"Up the stairs," Brand ordered. "Quickly. Something's affecting us somehow. Maybe the algae or the mist."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:54 am

Mercuriel blushed fiercely, she enjoyed the feel of Gayle's breasts and allowed a small laugh to escape her lips, she shook her head a little, pulling her head away from the satchel. "I'm glad to help, it's nice to be warmer I believe" she says, tuning out Emillia's annoyance as she found her attention drawn to her red headed companion.

The mist swirled around the group, almost dancing as it were, Mercuriel's stomach grumbled the effects on the group seemed to increase and become harder to resist, perhaps giving in wasn't too bad of an idea.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:00 pm

"You feel so warm," Gayle purred an Mercurial's ear. She nibbled on the girls' lobe. "I like warm."

"We have to...get out of..." Brand was trying to say. "That thing is..."

He was sure that if he fell asleep he would be a prisoner again...and never get out. Emilia, meanwhile, was already slumping to the stone floor.

The dragon tried to pick up the silver haired girl while pushing the others on. Her was stronger than this stupid trap...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:08 pm

Mercuriel shuddered at the woman's touch, she slipped a small piece of chicken from the satchel and eagerly swallowed it down a sigh escaping her lips. The maid girl shifted a little in the boat, a giggle escaped her lips and she lent back into Gayle, her head tilted to the side to look back at the woman. "I like warm too" she says keeping her voice low as she snuggled up to the girl, enjoying the feel of the woman against her.

The mist swirled, little specs of red dust visible within, the algae on the rocks glowed in the light of the room, everything seemed unusually calm, and the lich was nowhere to be seen. They appeared to be alone and the mist swirled around Brand with increased vigour.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:55 am

Brand found himself collapsing. The mist had drained nearly all this strength...or at least he thought it did. His eyelids were getting heavy and he couldn't hold them opened any more.

Gayle's hand slid over Mercurial's maid outfit, despite its being wet. Mercurial could feel the warmth of Gayle's hand through the cloth.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:00 pm

Mercuriel watched the lizard man collapsed and shifted about to make sure he was ok, before being stopped by Gayle. A squeak escaped her lips at the feel of the red head's hand. The maid girl shuffled about, on her knees in a more comfortable position. She turned her body to look back at the woman, flashing a coy smile with a blush firmly upon her face. "Well my dear, you seem be having quite the run time there."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:22 pm

"Yeah, I can't stop," Gayle said. "You're all so...sexy..."

Gayle went in for the kiss, her soft lips caressing Mercurial's. Her hand slid up to Mercurial's breasts and then other hand started feeling for her buttons.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:29 pm

The maid girl giggled turning around, she didn't break the kiss she was enjoying it too much, her hands moved forward to grasp at the woman's waist. They were now facing each other, breasts pushed up against one another. Mercuriel sighed pulling back from the kiss moving to plant one upon the girl's shoulder, a relaxed sigh escaped her lips as the boat swayed gently in the water.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:15 am

"You should get out of those wet clothes," Gayle said in a low voice. "And use my body to get warm. I've seen you looking at me. A lot. So...what do you think?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:33 am

Mercuriel nodded slowly "well.....I did pay some good chicken for you" she muttered her hands moving quickly over her maid outfit, slipping off the shoes and socks until she was fully nude before Gayle. She lay her clothes over Emilia and sighed, considering her options. She looked about and gave the red head a sly smile "lets not disturb the sleepers with our rocking." She whispered moving to climb up onto the rocks besides them, a blush upon her cheeks.

She moved slowly on all fours playfully wiggling her butt side to side as she clambered from the boat.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:56 pm

Gayle quickly joined the other girl in the shore of the strange mist-shrouded island, stripping out of most of her jewelry and her loincloth. She embraced Mercurial in a hot kiss that seemed to warm them both despite the mist.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:00 pm

The nineteen year old's cheeks seemed to grow redder at the kiss and she shifted about, moving her hands to rest on Gayle's waist pulling her close. Their breasts pressed firmly against one another. One hand slid down the red head's body to grope the lady's pert rear, a small shiver running down Mercuriels spine at the feel.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:08 pm

"I'm not...usually this...forward," Gayle said between kisses. "I can't...help myself..."

She moaned pleasantly when Mercurial groped her bottom...it seemed that was once of her favorite spots. Gayle's ass was perfect, smooth and toned like a runner or bicyclist's. Her big breasts were almost larger than Mercurial's, though her nipples were a shade darker.

Brand surely would be crushed to be missing the show.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:15 pm

"I....I can tell....I appreciate this" Mercuriel responds between kisses, her other hand moving down to grope at the butt, the cheeks feeling wonderful in her hands. She shifted about purring a little, a coy smile upon her face and she allowed a sigh to escape her lips. She shifted back along the rock shore of the island.

"Purrchasing you was a goood investment" She muttered going in for another kiss her feet dangling by the edge of the water as she gave the red head's butt another firm squeeze. The algae seemed to glow in the dim light and the mist appeared to swirl around their embrace.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:13 pm

"Then. I guess I better give you your money's worth," Gayle said as the mists rose around them.

The girl was inexperienced but game to learn as she began to put fingers and lips to good use pleasuring Mercurial. The mist-driven lust in her would flare on for quite some time until neither girl could move from fatigue.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:09 am

The nineteen year old's cheeks grew so hot she was sure they'd burst into flames, her hands finding places to grasp at on the red head's body. Until she found release and slumped down upon the stone, happy to rest with Gayle atop her. Mercuriel's lips curved into a satisfied grin and a relaxed sigh escaped her lips.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay