The Stalker (Whitebrand and Lyanna)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Stalker (Whitebrand and Lyanna)

Postby Lyanna » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:49 pm

Lyanna is blushing softly but finally she laughs softly at the sight. She doesn't say anything just yet, but finds a seat and delicately sits down to wait for the other two girls to arrive and start to plan.

"Glad you're having a little fun at least" Lyanna quips.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:39 pm

Mila got up and headed for the wardrobe...half out of her robe.

"I should be focused on recon not...well..." she admonished herself.

Chloe sat in the bed, more than half naked, her breasts covered only by her hair, with a very pretty pout. Then she sighed.

"I suppose so," she said, getting out of bed and leaving the sheer robe behind. Chloe's body was pretty close to perfection, with big breasts, long legs and a figure that was Va-Va-Voom. She had every reason to be proud of it. This was probably just the first time she had let Lyanna see her undressed.

While Mila followed Lyanna's efforts to wear something at least semi-practical, Chloe went ahead and picked out a barely-there halter top and harem pants that were cut along the sides to show off her legs. She winked at Lyanna as she obviously posed for Mila's benefit. She seemed to be forgetting they were de facto prisoners here.

"You sure you don't need...?" Mila asked Chloe quietly in a voice that Lyanna might have missed had she not been a catgirl.

Chloe shook her head.

"Not even a little," she said.

Caroline and Anna returned not long after, both also having tried to select utilitarian clothing and met with semi-success. Caroline looked the more comfortable with her midriff-baring outfit of the pair.

"We ready?" Anna asked.

"Someone's ready for something," Caroline commented, looking Chloe up and down.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:34 pm

What an unusual day this is shaping up to be, and it just keeps getting weirder! Lyanna tries not to stare at the display, but it's quite unexpected and strange and keeps drawing her eye; more out of shock than anything. She clears her throat a bit and smiles at them, then to the other two as they come in.

"Yes... well... anyway, what's the plan?"
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:44 pm

The group stared at one another for a moment.

"Layout," Mila said at last. "We learn where we are and where everything is. We can start figuring things out from there. How big this building is, how many buildings there are, where we are...anything we can learn."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:06 pm

Lyanna nods quickly in agreement, looking around at the group. She takes a deep breath, then adds her own thoughts.

"I do like that plan, but I think we should stay in groups. Doubt any of us wants to go alone right now. So... hm. Who's going with me?"
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:07 pm

Chloe practically draped herself over Lyanna's shoulders.

"Dibs!" She sang out.

Anna smiled. Caroline shrugged. Mila just nodded.

"Fair enough," she said. "If we run into our host, let me so the talking. If i can manage it."

Chloe took an arm from Mila and Lyanna, neatly ensconcing herself between them.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:53 pm

Lyanna lets out a little yelp as she has a half-naked skunk on top of her suddenly. She laughs softly as she joins them and sticks close to her friends as they set out on their exploration.

"Alright, so look around and meet back up here; right?"
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:02 pm

They nodded as one, then the two groups split.

Chloe was a distraction, not because of anything she did but by what she was. A walking goddess of femininity, and quite possibly a sexual traffic hazard. She playfully alternated giving hip bumps to Mila and Lyanna as they walked, and the trio's fluffy tails bouncing as they walked were a sight to see.

The level they were on was primarily residential, with enough room for more than two dozen people to live here comfortably. Less than a third of them appeared occupied, though...lamps outside were either lit indicating occupation, or were dark.

Mila seemed to be against going into people's rooms at the moment. That kind of "scouting" would be for "later".

The layout was like a maze, seemingly at first, but it turned out to have a simple pattern to it and plenty of access to levels both above and below. There were few windows, and then scenery seen through them was so varied that Mila suspected that the scenes were illusions.

"So does that suggest we're underground?" She wondered.

The occupants of the occupied rooms appeared to be out for the day, presumably at whatever party Brand had mentioned in his "garden". He hadn't said what level they garden was on, though.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:59 pm

There is definitely a certain energy Chloe is picking up on, Lyanna feels it too on some unconscious level. She blushes a bit, feels a certain need; being touched excites her more than it normally would. She does manage to to pay as much attention as her clouded mind will allow. Thinking clearly is still a challenge but she's at least making a good effort. The mazelike layout doesn't help... she is quiet for a long time until someone speaks up.

"Underground? Let's add that to our list of possibilities I guess. I just... don't quite understand how big this place is. Still feels like a dream, right?"
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:51 pm

"It kind of reminds me of one of those super big hotels," Mila said. "And yeah...like a dream trying to come true."

They found the kitchen. It was a big as any of the residents, enough for several cooks to work here. There were plenty of signs that it had seen recent use a wall...though it was not messy like civilian kitchens tended to get. This was a room given loving care.

It took a minute to realize that the kitchen was in fact the centerpiece of the floor.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:13 pm

Lyanna squirms anxiously at that assessment from Mila, but can't actually disagree. She gets quiet for a bit after that. This place is certainly disorienting; it would be even if not for the fact that she and the others are already in a constantly confused and disoriented state. She worries this is all intentional. How will they come up with plans and carry them out when they can't think straight?

She snaps out of these thoughts seeing the kitchen. A little gasp escapes her.

"Well, he clearly likes his food... I mean, the kind that isn't... us."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:06 pm

"Makes sense," Mila said with a nod. "Especially if he has others like us."

"Looks to me like they really were having a tea party," Chloe said. "Pastry stuff and sandwiches I'd guess. I guess that's where everyone is."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:28 pm

"Place is fuckin' weird" Lyanna points out; a statement nobody is likely to contest. "It sounds like he has more, so... I don't know, maybe we can look for them and see what's up, or we can keep looking for a possible escape route."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:17 am

"A few questions could use answering," Mila said. "And at least our heads will be clearer talking to them and not...him. Brand."

Lyanna could hear the reluctant tone in Mila's sentence. Sooner or later there was going to be a confrontation and at the moment the dragon seemed to hold all the cards.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:54 pm

Lyanna looks pleased at the thought she might be able to think somewhat clearly. She thinks for a moment, then sighs and nods.

"Yeah. Could be a good source of info I suppose. So... we find his other... captives? Ask them some questions? Or see if there's staff or something. Haven't seen anything like a guard, have you?"
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:39 am

"I think that whatever is happening to us might be the only 'guard' he needs," Mila said.

"Or," a slightly muffled voice said, "He himself as our guardian."

A kitsune in a porcelain fox mask and a gorgeous purple kimono stood in the kitchen doorway. Her arms were folded into her long sleeves and her fox mask had no eyeholes. She stood calmly, her eight fox tails swaying gracefully behind her.

"I am Michiko," she said from under the mask. "And it is a pleasure to meet his newest brides. Welcome."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:37 pm

Lyanna shivers at the thought; she has no idea what he's capable of, or what this place is doing to her... and she nods nervously at that assessment, then jumps with a little yelp when someone speaks up. She looks over the woman in the kimono. Hm... she has a collar like theirs? It seems like every woman here does. She squirms a bit and looks to her friends, then to Michiko.

"Uh... hello. We're just... a bit confused about what's going on here, and trying to get our bearings."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:55 am

"It happens to all they new brides," Michiko said, and they could hear the smile in her voice. "You will get used to this place in time, and your place in it. Do not be afraid."

"I have a problem with them 'my place in it' thing," Mila said.

"Most do," Michiko said calmly. "At first."

"What has he done to our heads?" Mila demanded bluntly.

"You are just disoriented," Michiko said amicably. "Things will clear eventually as you get used to your new home."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:33 pm

Lyanna nods vigorously in agreement with Mila's assessment, looking skeptically at Michiko. She is trying not to be too transparent about how little she trusts the masked fox, but her smile isn't the most sincere-looking.

"Well maybe you can help us then? Tell us a bit about this place?"
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:24 am

"Of course," Michiko said. "Our master found his place and made it this own. It used to be a dwarven outpost, but had been abandoned. He reshaped and expanded it as he moved in.

"We are quite distant from any cities you might know of," she went on. "And the valley below us is quite dangerous. We are completely safe from the outside world here."

The kitsune's expression was completely hidden, but one had the impression that she was smiling at them.

"You have nothing to fear here."

"Except your 'master'," Mila said sarcastically.

"Not even he," Michiko said. "Now that you're here, you need fear nothing. He will not harm you."

"You'll understand if I need to be convinced," Mila said.

"I do," Michiko said calmly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay