(rjk and redfield) A grand adventure!

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (rjk and redfield) A grand adventure!

Postby rjkirentol » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:15 am

"Ooooh you'd look killer with an extra cup size or two" Diana coos teasingly and nuzzles up into those ear scritches and pets

"Ooooh fuck it's been a while since ahh anyone ahh ate me out like that" xalia moans out in the afterglow of her orgasm, her knees still shaking
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:26 am

Mercuriel smirked her rabbit ears twitching slightly as she shifted a little, her free hand resting on her stomach. She gave the wolf girls ear a small squeeze her eyes looking over the body "good enough to eat?"

The Jelly girl gave a small nod "I like to look out for my girls" she says gently giving Xalia's breasts a playful squeeze her thumbs running over the succubi's nipples.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:59 pm

"Mmmm you were good enough to eat already~ though I hope she goes a bit your ass too" she teased with a wink and murrs as her ear is rubbed

Xalia chuckled "except when you're getting them eaten...hmm...I realized we're the mmmph only two who haven't eaten or been eaten yet"

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:12 am

Mercuriel nodded pulling her hand back, the rabbit girl stretched her legs out a little more and allowed a slight groan to escpe her lips. Her hands moved to rub her stomach "something more to my butt might be good" she laughed softly looking to Diana. She pursed her lips in thought "give my feet a kiss."

Polip nodded in agreement that was a little odd, but she didn't have to eat nearly as often as other so she paid it no mind. She looked to Xalia and gave her a gentle smile "does that bother you? are you wanting to eat someone?"
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:21 am

she huffs as she feels the pull of the collar, she wanted to make her own decisions and tease her but well, the request was made like an order so she went down under the still squirming redhead and began kissing along her feet

"mmm not really, i kind of get my sustenance from the lust and sex. Sure i can eat people too but i would kind of be just as 'full' being devoured" she admits weirdly enough

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:39 am

Mercuriel grinned watching the wolf girl, she sighed wriggling her toes she had made the right decision enslaving her, that she was sure of. The rabbit girl watched the predatory woman with some interest for a moment before turning her attention away allowing Diana to lick away at her feet.

The jelly girl nodded pursing her lips her head tilted to the side as she looked out over the camp, Polip rubbed her chin, turning her head she saw Terra making her way over to them, her stomach now a lot more thin and it looked like her breasts had filled out a bit more.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:17 am

Diana did so happily, licking and slurping along her toes to savor her flavor

When xalia sees Terra come out she grinned and waved at her "so how was your first elven dinner, plan on making her a main course?" She teases

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:49 am

The rabbit girl laughed, a relaxed sigh escaping her lips as she rested, her hands gently patting her stomach "oh that does feel good."

Terra wet her lips nodding as she stood before the duo "of course desert two if the chance comes up" she giggled softly her cheeks flushed a bright shade of red.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:24 am

"Mmm I'm glad mistress enjoys it so" she teased as she remembers something "on another note dear, I realized that this is mating season for directives, sp our target may very well be in heat or a rut. Not sure if that will effect anything but something to be wary of

Cara's weakened movements seem to finally give in, fully accepting being the bunny girls food

Xalia laughs "the way you say it makes it sound like you don't plan on having her outside your belly for too long~

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:35 am

The rabbit girl nodded her head bobbing up and down "that is something we should be aware of, with any luck it shouldn't be too much of an issue but keeping our guard up would definitely be the best." Mercuriel sighed her stomach shrinking as the woman within digested, she looked over Diana's body and wet her lips "good thing I've got you here to protect me."

"Of course I'll play with her on the outside, just having her as my meal is an excellent bonus." Terra states giving her now flat stomach a gentle pat, Polip reached over with tendrils, pulling Senna's essence from Terra and causing the elf to regrow in her stomach. The jelly girl laughed a little reaching over to pet Terra's head.

The half elf sighed a small burp escaping her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:46 am

Diana giggled "mmm looks like everyone does have someone to look out for or watch their back...well except your bubbling meal here" she teased

Soon senna's form, which only a little while ago had been bulging out and hanging from terra's stomach was now doing so from pollips, that last burp fron Terra carrying a lingering flavor from her elven meal.

"Mmmm so what happens next then?" Xalia asked mkre in general than to anyone in particular

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:51 am

Mercuriel gave a small laugh, shifting a little the rabbit girl cracked her knuckles a content sigh escaped her lips.

Polip pursed her lips in thought, looking to Xalia, she gave a quick glance over towards Mercuriel and Diana. Then her body shifted and her stomach burst open causing the newly reformed Senna to burst onto the ground before the three girls, a shrunken slave collar appeared in Polip's hand.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:01 am

Diana resumed her licks and slurps of her feet, letting her mistress enjoy her melting meal

Senna yiped as she fell to the ground with a wet plop, moaning and groaning as she came to again, even lelliana was distracted by the display

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:06 am

Mercuriel sighed, this was quite a relaxing moment for her to enjoy and a grin was present upon her face.

Polip grinned, her stomach reconfiguring herself and she knelt down besides Senna, a small laugh escaping her lips. "You sure seemed to have fun" she says keeping her voice low and seductive "and from what I gather you'll be needing one of these" she says offering up the now unshrunken slave collar infront of the elven woman, before the jely girl shifted and moved to try and slip it onto Senna's neck before she had a chance to properly come around.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:53 am

Senna was about to groggily respond when she saw the slave collar grow "y yeah but Terra needs to be the one to...eep!" She barely even had time to lean away as pollip made her move

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:10 am

Polip grinned a laugh escaping her lips, the collar was in place this had been a lot easier than she was hoping for, she reached around sliding her finger across the collars gem hoping to activate it quickly enough.

Terra frowned stepping forward "hey what are you doing!" Her voice was raised and she moved forward trying to push past Xalia to hit at the Jelly girl.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:15 am

Senna attempts to cast a spell to blow pollip back, hoping it wasn't preventing her from doing so

As Terra attempted to go after her, xalia attempted to grab and restrain her, only saying "sorry"

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:22 am

Polip grinned her finger pressed against the gem sealing it as her own, before she moved back away from Senna cracking her knuckles a little, turning he rgaze towards Terra giving her a sly wink. "Well, that settles that then doesn't it?"
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:45 pm

"I I was supposed to belong to Terra not you!" She houts angrily trying to muster a spell against her but the magic just fizzled

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:13 am

Polip ran her hand through the elven woman's hair a small laugh escaped her lips and she cast a smug glance over to Terra before her gaze fell back on Senna. "Well you know you can't always have what you want."
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay