The Stalker (Whitebrand and Lyanna)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Stalker (Whitebrand and Lyanna)

Postby Lyanna » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:13 pm

Lyanna reaches out to give Chloe's shoulder a reassuring squeeze, although she's also visibly shaking so she could probably use some reassurance herself. She finds some pillows and pushes herself in to them; she has no interest at all in being alone right now.

"I don't know, I didn't check; it didn't feel like it mattered. It feels like he kind of knows about me, but clearly he's guessing about some things. So maybe he can't read our minds or anything. Hope not. I do feel weird though..."

She looks to the other two:

"... not just me, right? You feel it too? That... fuzzy feeling, like being doped up or something? Did he drug us? It feels like it's more than that..."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:30 pm

"I don't know what it is," Mila admitted. "It's like part of me is detached, but not. There's no drug I know of that does this...especially the thoughts in had when I first saw him. Like...he was as familiar as if I'd known him for years. Like...my hands volunteered to massage those...big shoulders."

She shook her head.

"He's in our heads somehow," she said. "Some way i don't understand."

Chloe shuddered and Mila cuddled her.

The bus driver...Caroline...appeared in the doorway with Anna.

"You guys feel it too?" Anna asked, her Southern accent a bit muted from what Lyanna had heard it the bar. "Like someone's whispering in your ear, but you can't hear them?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:38 pm

Lyanna ends up scooting right up against Mila, wanting to feel her touch. She considers what she's saying.

"Yeah I felt it too. Dragons were said to have some unusual abilities, right? So..."

Eavesdroppers appear! Lyanna doesn't mind, but lets her friends decide whether or not to invite them in. She nods to Anna and then continues...

"... so yeah, we definitely need to keep each other in check; really communicate what's going on in our heads so if one of us starts doing something really weird, the others can help her."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:44 pm

"Like how I don't really miss driving the bus?" Caroline asked. "Or that some of my pudge is gone?"

If Caroline had had "pudge", Lyanna didn't remember it. The woman had had a similar build to Lyanna herself.

"You sure, Hon?" Anna asked, looking Caroline over.

"Well...I always felt fat," Caroline did. "But now I don't."

"Maybe that counts as weird?" Anna said with a quizzical look at Lyanna.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:07 pm

Lyanna also quirks a brow a bit at the comment, then shrugs.

"What doesn't count as weird right now? Anyway, we... if we can all try and think clearly right now, which is gonna be a bit of a challenge... I guess we need a plan or something."

She looks to Mila now. More the leadership type, really. Or maybe not. More confident, at least.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:14 pm

Mila looked uncomfortable.

"I'm not officer material," she objected. Then she sighed. "We watch and wait. I'll...start testing his limits I guess. Ask questions. Stuff like that."

"We're all in the same boat," Anna said. "I handle frisky guys all the time...I can push his buttons without setting him off. I think."

"We be careful," Mila said seriously. "Find out what's we can get away with. Maybe see if there are other people here."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:58 pm

"Mm... right. So, maybe it's just me but it felt very difficult to really make myself do anything too belligerent or defiant with him. It was like something was holding me back. So... hard to say what we actually can do if he's affecting us somehow. I guess we'll need to explore that too so... note if you try to do something and just... can't. Really hoping that was just a fluke or... it's just me."

She frowns... shivers at the thought that he might be controlling them as she looks around, observes to see if anyone else felt the same way. Mila did mention she felt compelled to react to him in a certain way. Will their own minds and bodies revolt against them at times the dragon wants them to?
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:05 pm

"I've never been so scared in my life," Chloe whimpered.

"Me either," Mila said, kissing the top of Chloe's head.

"Well at least we look good," Caroline said as she looked down at her jewel-bedecked dress.

"I guess I can't fault his preferences," Anna admitted. "But I have a big problem with his methods. Um...is it okay if we kinda hang out with you guys? I don't really feel like being alone right now."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:32 pm

Lyanna nods in agreement with her friends... and now scoots in to put her arms around them both.

They do look good though! Very sexy and somehow a bit classy despite the fact these outfits don't really leave anything to the imagination. If she weren't so scared, Lyanna might be more embarrassed by that. She is a little embarrassed by the strange collars... she thinks it makes them all look like pets, which may be the point.

"I don't mind... some company would be welcome. What do you think?" the catgirl asks her friends. After a moment she adds to Caroline "I'm Lyanna, by the way. This is Mila and Chloe."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:03 pm

"Anna Benson and Caroline Stabler," Anna said. Then pair quickly joined the little group on the bed, though not the embrace. They were still strangers after all.

"A real dragon," Anna said after a whole. "Who'd have thunk it?"

It would take almost an hour for Chloe to finally fall asleep from exhaustion. Mila followed suit soon after. Caroline and Anna not long after that. Eventually even the nervous cat girl had to give in to fatigue and then soft bed and pillows she had burrowed into.

When they awoke again they found themselves half-draped over one another but someone had pulled blankets over them all. Trays were set out with breakfast all ready and waiting, but there's was no sign of the cook or server.

"Not a dream," Chloe murmured. "There goes that hope."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:35 pm

Introductions continued for a bit and the topic shifted a bit to more introductions; Lyanna learned a little about Anna and Caroline, though everyone's too shaken to really talk too much. It didn't take long for her to end up asleep, nuzzled up against the soft fur of a fox and a skunk.

Waking up, Lyanna finds herself still quite disoriented. How long have they been asleep? Long enough that she was hungry. She didn't take too long to grab one of those trays. "Still warm" she remarked, "how it was made right before we woke up is... uh... well, I don't think I want to consider that mystery for now."
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:54 am

"I don't think we can rule anything out," Mila said as she disentangled herself from Chloe. The shapely skunk girl murmured but didn't choose to awaken just yet. "We need data."

They could hear the distant footsteps before he actually arrived. Anna and Caroline got up, but Chloe buried herself under the covers. Soon enough Brand appeared, still in his handsome human shape.

"Good morning," he told them cheerily. "Or rather, good afternoon. You obviously needed rest." He eyed Chloe under the blankets. "And some still needed it I guess. I just wanted to invite you to a visit to my garden. A few of my other brides will be there, so you shouldn't feel too awkward."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:42 pm

Ah... sleeping in the dresses with the jewels in them might have been a slight mistake. Lyanna notes they definitely poked at her a bit in a number of places. She'll have to examine the rest of her wardrobe later but has a feeling the rest of it is similarly airy and revealing, if less ostentatious. Bigger concerns right now. She's started eating a bit. It's light fare, suitable for an active day... though in truth she still feels a bit groggy. Maybe it's just the haze in her head. Hearing the footsteps wakes her up though... there's a tension in the air. He enters, she wants to protest!

She can't. She can't do it, can't even manage a glare... she even smiles a bit, but he'll probably notice it's not very sincere even though she didn't plan to do it at all.

At his invitation part of her very much wants to decline, but instead she squirms anxiously, tense... there's a real urge to graciously accept. She waits to see if one of the others gives in to it first... but should that happen, Lyanna will break and do so as well... possibly in a chorus of voices doing the same.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:18 pm

There was an awkward silence. Brand must have sensed the reluctance in the new girls because he seemed to change gears.

"Or maybe another time," he said quickly. "I guess a social date as a bit much for your first day. Well...make yourselves at home. Get used to the place. I'm sure you'll meet the others eventually."

And with that the pressure in their minds eased. They were no longer in conflict with his presumed desires and the tension dropped. He bowed and walked out.

Mila released a breath she'd been holding.

"I guess he isn't as unfeeling as I assumed?" Caroline suggested. "He picked up on our refusal without us saying anything."

Chloe stirred and emerged from the covers. Somehow she had come half out of the outfit she shared with the others...and Mila was staring with a very distracted expression.

Chloe rubbed her eyes and blinked at Mila, seemingly unaware ahe was half bare.

"Morning," she yawned as she stretched, making her large breasts jiggle fetchingly and making the straight girls present reconsider.

Mila hugged Chloe warmly, who hugged her back.

"Hi," Chloe said. "He's gone, right?"

"For now," Anna said. "Who knows when he might get bored and come back though."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:33 pm

Ok, so he didn't force the issue! Lyanna senses that she's not the only one relieved by that. She isn't relaxed though, by any means. The catgirl takes her tray and moves to sit back down near her friends as she eats.

"Anyone else try to actually protest, and couldn't? It's not just me, is it?"

She looks concerned, to say the least.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:18 pm

Mila nodded. Chloe raised her hand slowly. Anna did too. Caroline didn't. Anna looked at Caroline, who shrugged.

"We'd been thinking of meeting others," she said. "That seemed like an opportunity to."

"So there's definitely something going on," Mila said. "Here's an odd idea: is he even aware of it himself?"

"Does it matter?" Anna asked.

"I don't know," Mila admitted.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:29 pm

Lyanna shivers at the thought as she finds her fears confirmed and hears ideas about how to proceed. She fusses over her dress for a moment; she's definitely changing out of it soon. Finishing her food, she sets the tray back where it was.

"I guess we'll find out but... for now we just try things and see what works. See what we can and can't do, I guess. Finding out more about this place couldn't hurt though, so... I dunno, maybe we get cleaned up and changed and then look around? He said we were free to. Seemed confident about that."

She winces a bit at that last part. Her tail flicks behind her in agitation.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:02 am

The others quickly finished breakfast as well. Lyanna noticed that Mila was feeding Chloe half the time, who was in turn clearly enjoying the attention.

Then wardrobes in each room were large and had an extensive collection of clothing...all of it generally unsuitable for public casual. More like "sensual party" dresses in floors that flattered the different girls. Someone had gone through a lot of trouble to get their sizes and styles right. Selecting clothing wasn't too hard, but even the "casual" wear looked expensive and was cut sexily.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Lyanna » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:59 pm

Lyanna is very reluctant to be alone, but she does need to get changed. Everything she finds is either more or less see-through, or very skimpy. She decides to go with the latter, picking a purple minidress that is somehow perfectly fitted to her. Like the dress she was wearing before, her breasts seem like they're trying to escape it, and she will have to be conscious of the likelihood of showing more than she intends. Panties were curiously absent from her options. She leaves her jewelry on.

So clad, Lyanna makes her way back to the room to see what the plan is. Having been dealing with this the longest, she's mentally exhausted despite the sleep and wants to let someone else decide what to do, but she'll need to ask. They're going to explore, maybe? She wants someone to go with her.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:10 pm

Mila and Chloe hadn't changed...in fact they were even more undressed, entwined with one another in a passionate embrace. Like they had forgotten their situation. It took Lyanna's return to snap them out of it.

Mila broke the clinch for air with a blush on her face.

"Sorry," she said. "I don't know what I was thinking."

"I do," Chloe said coyly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay