Seafood City (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Seafood City (Misty and Ult)

Postby ultimated » Sun May 31, 2020 6:29 am

Nova's hands glide gently up and down the smooth outer lips of Misty's nether region, then leans forward, beginning to slide herself in!

Shawn's head enters Rocky's gullet with a loud gulp, the fleshy walls squeezing down around him. In fact, they seem to have some kind of bizarre, almost cartoonish property that physically distorts his body as it enters, beginning to painlessly squash the human down into a small ball as he slides deeper...
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:32 pm

Her lips spread eagerly, letting her in as she moans happily. "Ohhhh yesssd..." she murrs out.

Shawn looked about, trying to make heads or tails of wtf was going on. His legs flailed helplessly as he was gulped down.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Misty would find Nova surprisingly easy to gobble up with her nether region - the small girl is clumsy, and prone to slips and accidents, and no sooner have the moist lips parted before her than her feet slip and she tumbles forward, immediately ending up waist-deep inside the slick tunnel!

Rocky happily gulps and swallows, making short work of Shawn's legs, then lets out a low belch as the human squashes into his gut entirely, the strong walls clenching down even tighter around him!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:50 pm

Misty moans out happily, her walls rippling around her. "So eager." she giggles, her nethers gently sucking her in til she disappears inside her.

Shawn curls up in his stomach, getting c9mfortable. He lets out quiet eeps and oofs as he is pressed upon.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:43 am

Nova's legs swing and twitch gently in the air as they're slurped up. Her entire body is soon cradled by Misty's soft, slick inner walls~

Rocky squeals with delight and rolls onto his back, patting at his smooth, flat gut. "How'd you like it in there?" he asks, poking out the tip of his tongue as he gazes at his own midsection.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:30 am

Her massive flolds close behind her, sealing her in. "Enjoy your new home." Misty says, giggling as she is pulled deeper in.

"You weren't kidding about it being different." he says, chuckling. "It is rather nice."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:36 pm

"H-Home?" squeaks the sergal, blushing hugely as she's slowly tugged through the dolphin's pussy.

"I'm glad you like it!" replies Rocky with a snicker. "A lotta fish I've talked to have complained about being squashed down like that!"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:29 pm

"Oh yes, I have a fewlingyou'll spend plenty of time in there." she says.

"Well it probablyjust takes some getting used to." he says, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:42 pm

(Don't forget the others <3 )

"A-ahn...!" moans Nova as she's dragged deeper and deeper, each casual flex of the dolphin's pussy dragging her half her own body length deeper inside. The cervix looms up ahead...

"They usually don't get much time to get used to it," he quips in response, rolling over again and drumming on his belly with his flippers. "You don't seem particularly concerned, by the way. You sure are an odd human!"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:05 am

Misty's cervix opens before her, eagerly starting to suck her inside.

"Well, call it a fascination of mine." Shawn says, chuckling. "I was actually looking for someone when you found me. The results likely woulda been the same."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:14 pm

The sergal pants and gasps on the humid and musky air as she's tugged through towards the room within!

Rocky's belly lets out a long, drawn-out groan, the walls vibrating around Shawn's squashed body. "Oh? Were you looking for another tasty human?~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:01 pm

The massive cervix soon closes behind her, sealing her in.

"Looking for even more people to gobble down?" he asks, chuckling. "Think even this one is too big for you. Perhaps you've heard of her, massve shark by the name of Sushi. Call it a bit of a promise I made to her."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:50 am

Nova flops on her back, panting softly as she's sealed away inside Misty's womb.

Rocky lets out a low whistle. "Wooow, the big girl herself! There's quite a few of us running bets on how long it's gonna be before she heads out and munches down your entire city, lil' human~" he grins, her belly growling loudly once more.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:23 pm

"Nice and comfy in there?" she asks, churring happily.

"I wouldn't doubt it." he says, chuckling. "Honestly, she's not all that bad when you get to know her."
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:29 am

"I-it's so hot...!" pants Nova, settling down amongst the squishy walls of the womb. "H-how... How was I?"

"You wouldn't doubt it?" replies Rocky, the grin on his lips practically audible in his voice. "Y'know I'd expect most creatures to be at least a little upset knowing that the future of their civilisation lays on a shark's waistline~"
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:11 pm

She can't help but laugh. "You were absolutely perfect, sweety."

"A fair point. iguess i'm just weirdlike that." he says, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:36 am

Nova can't help but beam at Misty's kind words, her tail wagging up against the inner walls! "R-really? Thank you!" she exclaims, smiling all over her little face.

"Weird isn't necessarily bad, of course," he replies, shrugging his shoulders. Or, well, performing the dolphin equivalent thereof. "Now then, what to do... Do I return you to your big soft girlfriend, or gurgle you down myself and let you find your way back to her later?~"
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:55 pm

Misty smirks, getting an idea "I havesomthing I'd like to show you."

"Well, I guess it's up to you. Although, I imagine she wouldn't be too happy if she found out you stole her meal." he teases, chuckling.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:14 am

"O-oh? Um, what's that?" she asks, looking upwards towards the top of the womb instinctively.

"However would she find out? You wouldn't be planning on telling her that I digested you, would you?" he asks with a sly tone of voice, giving the walls a firm clench!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:49 am

"Hold on." she says, Nova would feel herself being squeezed and pushed back out.

"Well I was considering it." he says, giggling. He wasn't really planning to, he was just teasing.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay