Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

Postby jdvore » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:09 am

Each thrust seemed to push deeper and deeper into him, hitting pleasure spots that Juno didn't know he had. This wasn't his first time being on the receiving end, but no partner who had topped him before had ever felt as good as Marlowe felt in him, the human's cock was just so perfect for his ass it was as if someone had designed it as such.

With every slam of hips and balls, Juno moaned and groaned more and more, but that final thrust combined with the surprising sensation of his abdomen swelling out caused Juno to let out a final moan, almost a yell, and his own load erupted from his shaft, painting his chest and expanding abdomen white. The half Ausar blanked out for a moment before snapping back to his body and the post afterglow, bringing a hand to his now basketball sized, gurgling belly. "I think...that the bounty...wasn't your...only reward...from Big T..."
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:38 am

Marlowe kneeled back on the bed, looking down at Juno's swollen belly as he was still panting to get his breath back. "Wow... I don't think I've... ever blown a load that big before" Marlowe said before chuckling groggily. He reached a hand out, lightly touching the dome with his fingers, feeling his own cum burble and slosh inside of Juno's stomach. He smirked as he then rubbed the side of Juno's belly.

"...that was fun, but... won't this, you know..." Marlowe said, smiling. "...make your balls like... really huge?" He questioned. "Not that that's a bad thing, if they'd swell up big enough for... I don't know, maybe somebody to have a nice bath inside?" He suggested, grinning.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:51 am

Juno panted as he looked down at his own cum swollen stomach, murring a bit as Marlowe rubbed it and it glorped and began to work on the massive load inside. "I think... I could definitely get used to that... And yes... This is going to leave my balls massive... Large enough for you to fit inside if you really want to..." Juno chuckled groggily as well before he started to sit up in the bed. "While we wait for my body to do that though, you wanna join me for a quick bath? I feel like I could use it right now, and that would help my balls along. The larger the load, the longer my Nuki Nuts needs to activate."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:17 pm

"We've got baths fitted on this thing now? I thought we only had showers" Marlowe remarked before snickering as he started to carefully pull himself away from Juno, his cock slipping out of the half-Ausar's ass as he stood up beside the bed, giving Juno a hand to help him get upright. "What will I find the next time I leave you alone, hmm? All the upholstery redone? An onboard AI? Racing stripes?" Marlowe asked with a chuckle. "Don't answer that, I like being kept in suspense" He said, as he helped Juno to his feet.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:43 am

"Yeah, that ship had a LOT of stuff I was able to salvage and integrate into the Dodger." Juno was a bit shaky as he stood up, not used to being on the bottom since it had been that long. "I dunno. We'll just have to see what we find on our travels. But if I find anything that I think we could benefit from, I'll grab it and see what I can do with it." Juno led Marlowe out of his chambers and across the hall to the bathroom. It was now much larger on the inside, with a jet tub next to the now roomier shower. "I think that this should help significantly with morale."

(Sorry about taking so long to respond, been a little sick.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:38 pm

(No worries)

"Do you have a check-list or something?" Marlowe asked with a smirk as they entered the bathroom. "It's nice, hopefully all that water and heating isn't too much of a strain on our systems though... we're still only a small vessel, after all" Marlowe remarked.

(...sorry for short post too :/ This month hasn't been great, and it's affecting my ability to conjure up any good banter)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:33 am

(You're fine. Take as long as you need, I am never in any rush with RPing.)

"Less a check list and more just random thoughts about what could make life on the ship better. As for the heating and water, I designed the systems for it with efficiency and energy conservation in mind, so it should have no impact on our systems functioning normally." As Juno spoke, he pressed a few buttons on the display for the tub, and it began to fill up with hot water, but just comfortably hot water. Once the tub was full, the jets turned on, and the water began to move and bubble like a hot tub. "Well Captain, shall we?" Juno settled into the water with a relaxed sigh, obviously enjoying the feeling of the water moving around his body and soothing it.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:01 pm

Marlowe smirked, putting his hands on his hips as he watched Juno sink into the water, being veiled by the jets. "Yeah, make the water all bubbly so I can't see your crotch, just so you can surprise me when you stand up and have an enormous pair of balls" Marlowe remarked with a titter, before he himself came over and slipped into tub, spreading his arms out over the rim and relaxing with quite an audible sigh of his own. He dunked his head a little, not for lewd spying this time though, just to soak his face and hair, leaving him glistening and his hair flat from the damp. "All I need now is a drink, maybe served by a robot butler, and I'd be pretty content" Marlowe said with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:47 pm

Once Marlowe settled into the tub with him, Juno smirked as his captain dunked his head below the water, enjoying how it made him glisten in the light. "Hm... I might have to keep that in mind for the future..." Deep in thought for a bit, Juno also dunked his head below the water, washing off a tiny bit from earlier, his hair shimmering a bit as he surfaced again. "As for my balls, I say give me about 10 minutes." The two of them relaxed in the tub, their bodies being soothed by the bubbling tub of hot water. Juno's belly was under the water as well though it was peeking up halfway above the water. It didn't shrink very much, but it was gurgling noisily, and Juno looked visibly pleasured. "Fuck, I always forget how good my balls swelling up feels..."

After the aforementioned 10 minute mark, Juno stretched out a bit before turning to his captain. "All right, that should be enough time, let's see how they're coming along..." The half Ausar started to prop himself up on the edge of the tub, allowing his now larger sac to rise above the water. Juno's balls were indeed enormous now, each of them as round as Juno's belly was when Marlowe first filled him up. "Do they meet your expectations captain?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:37 pm

Marlowe couldn't help but smirk as he witnessed how much Juno seemed to be enjoying the effect that his Nuki Nuts were having. "It always fascinates me, that condition... Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to have it myself, but I think I prefer watching" Marlowe remarked as they sat in the tub, passing the time away as they both awaited the inevitable result of Juno's testicular growth.

When Juno rose up, pulling those orbs into sight, Marlowe's eyes went wide and his mouth went agape, rendered utterly speechless by the sight before him. The glistening and sheen of the water against Juno's skin only served to accentuate the image he was making.

"...fuck..." was all Marlowe could muster, a murmur in awe.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:24 am

Hearing his captain's remarks about Nuki Nuts and his reaction to Juno's sac, the half Ausar smirked with a bit of pride. "This is about as big as they're gonna get off of this load, and my Nuki Nuts are on a kind of cooldown now. A bit of a defense in the trait I got so I don't end up so swollen that I can't move..." As they spoke, Marlowe would also notice that Juno's cock was getting a bit bigger too, not crazy huge but definitely longer and thicker than before. "Well, if you still wanted to opt for a soak in them, they should be big enough now..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:41 pm

(Apologies for delay, that time of year)

Marlowe remained where he sat, still enthralled by the size at which Juno's balls had swelled, and was then even further captivated when he realized that right before his eyes, Juno's cock was slowly growing as well, in length and thickness as if in response to the new girth below it, or perhaps to sate a growing hunger that needed filling... though whether it was Juno's or vicariously Marlowe's, it was hard to tell.

Marlowe found himself drifting closer through the waters of the bath towards his co-pilot, his hands reaching unbidden by himself to grasp at that newly invigorated shaft. Honestly, he had no idea what to do with it... did he want to touch it? Play with it?... Suck it? Sink into it? All definite thought had been replaced by visions of what he could do instead...

...So distracted by Juno's cock was Marlowe, that Juno could easily press forward and make the choice for him. He was in the perfect position to be claimed by his cock, after all.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:07 pm

Juno's shaft had swollen to have the head of it be the same size as Marlowe's own head, and it was as long as his thigh now. Feeling Marlowe grab it made Juno take a sharp inhale through his teeth, his shaft jumping a bit more in size as Marlowe grasped it. "Captain, be careful... It's really sensitive right now..." As if on queue, another errant brush by Marlowe's other hand against his swollen sac made the half Ausar lean over inadvertently from pleasure, and as he did so, his shaft head lurched forward and the tip of it pressed against Marlowe's face. As it did so, the slit at the tip opened up and Marlowe's head slipped inside, the half Ausar's shaft grabbing the human comfortably, but firmly.

"I think it chose for us Captain..." As they sat there, Marlowe would feel the cock pulling on him a little, the shaft lengthening and thickening more to comfortably pull Marlowe in. The inside of Juno's shaft was snug, but not uncomfortably so, and the smooth, slick inner walls meant Marlowe moved ahead with no resistance, the cock pulsing and throbbing around him as he was gradually sucked in to his chest.

(No worries, I understand.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:58 pm

"Jeez, Juno..." Marlowe breathed, his breath of course flitting over the surface of Juno's sensitive cock head. "Just how big can this thing g-mmmph!" he'd began to ponder in awe before his thoughts were silenced by the cock itself, devouring the captain's head cleanly and smoothly. Marlowe didn't protest or resist, though he kept as much of a hold as he could onto the cock with his hands, before his shoulders being taken in forced his arms to his side.

He gave a wiggle in delight at being consumed by his comrade's cock, an idea that had been in his head since they'd first met, since Marlowe first leaned Juno possessed Nuki Nuts. His own arousal, awakening from their previous tryst, had begun to emerge, though it admittedly now paled in comparison to Juno's, not that Marlowe cared right now as he breathed in the air of his new domain whilst he sank deeper.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:26 am

Juno shuddered in delight as he felt his cock grow around and pull in Marlowe, the sensation one that the half Ausar was not used to at all. "F-fuck... This is intense..." As his shaft traveled further down and claimed more of Marlowe's torso, Juno grabbed the human's hardening shaft and pressed it against his stomach as that was gobbled up so that his cock wasn't forced to bend down uncomfortably. After Marlowe's rump slipped in, with a bit of effort, Juno lifted his shaft up to an angle, allowing the human to slide into his shaft with the aid of gravity.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:30 am

The brief yet sudden grasp around Marlowe's cock made him shudder and squirm a little in response, and as he sank further into the shaft, Juno could clearly tell just how hard Marlowe was, with his cock rubbing firm against the shaft's walls as he travelled deeper. Tightly pressed and immobile, but not at all uncomfortable, Marlowe's only capabilities were wiggling his body against the fleshy walls, as well as give them quick pecks and licks, even at one point giving the wall a long, firm press of the tongue, making Juno really feel his attentions. He could feel his sense of gravity begin to change, his legs beginning to hang instead, and started to kick them just a little, in order to help side him away.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:42 am

Feeling Marlowe's arousal in his shaft, which at this point was long enough to be as tall as him, it made Juno shudder in pleasure, and with a bit of effort, he went from holding his shaft at an angle to holding it straight up and down and hugging it against his chest, feeling the human's body as it sank into his shaft and filled out his massive sac. "F-fuck... I can feel every angle and curve of your body in there... I'm gonna cum again at this rate..." From this angle Juno's cum would have nowhere to go but into Marlowe's mouth if he did cum, but thankfully he was able to hold out as his captain's feet disappeared into his cock head, the bulge of Marlowe's body sinking deeper and deeper before coming to rest fully in Juno's sac.

Juno had to take a moment to just sit on the edge of the tub, moaning a bit and reaching down to feel his sac, now bulging out with Marlowe inside. "You okay in there Captain...?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:01 pm

Marlowe could only marvel at the length of the tunnel he was finding himself being dragged through, only able to imagine how things looked on it's outside. It was hard to believe that this cock, albeit when it was a whole lot smaller, had been knotted up his ass barely a week ago, and now it was devouring him whole as well!

Arousal only continuing to mount with those thoughts, Marlowe had just started to grind himself against the walls when he was suddenly dropped into a pool of cum, landing with a splash. There was silence for a moment, before he surfaced and regained his breath, and took a moment to just sit and rest against the wall, trying to gather his thoughts and keep himself calm, despite one hand already gripped around his dick.

"...heh, no offence to your construction expertise, Juno, but I think I might prefer this kind of bath" Marlowe said with a snicker. "I had no idea your cock could grow so big as well"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:24 am

"I'm glad you like this bath Captain. Juno smirked as Marlowe commented on his shaft, which had already started to shrink back down in size, though it didn't go back down to its normal size, instead stopping at half as large as it was now. "I had no idea either... I knew it could grow, but that was the largest its ever grown. Kind of a side effect of the 'Nuki Nuts." Juno sighed back into the bath, relaxing with one hand on his still stuffed but shrinking belly, and both legs wrapped around his sac in a hug, the surface of the swollen nuts above the water so the half Ausar could hear the human soaking inside. "Well, I think I'm gonna chill in here for a bit before I go take a nap. You okay to relax in there for a while?"

While Juno was having his special time with Marlowe, Dayan was busy in the kitchen. He wasn't hungry at the moment, and from what he could hear passing by Juno's quarters, it was going to be a while before anyone wanted any food, so the New Texan bull guy decided on dishes that could be left alone on very low heat to cook slowly for a long time. Once the dishes were set to cook and the dishes were done, Dayan stretched and pulled his shirt off, opting to go bare chested for now. Only wearing a jock strap to show off his round rump, the bull decided to see what Milo was up to. He remembered hearing that the galotian was going to the storage hold, so that was where he went to check first.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:13 pm

"Aww, are you saying it wasn't just my charms that made you so big and thick?" Marlowe teased with a smirk, reaching a hand up and stroking along the roof of his chamber with a finger as he relaxed back, one hand casually behind his head whilst the rest of him soaked in Juno cum. "Don't worry about me in here, I'm plenty comfortable... you just relax and chill, or do whatever you need to do" Marlowe assured him with a smile.

_

Inside the cargo hold, Milo was leaping about like a monkey amongst all the bits of scrap and salvage that Juno hadn't found a use for from the pirate ship, sometimes slipping his whole body through impossible gaps just to get around something. He was like a curious primate as he picked things up, flipped them around, shook them about and generally tinkered with whatever he could get his hands on. His attention seemed to be drawn to anything small and shiny, but not a typical piece of scrap metal, likely seeking something he could use as a core for his own body.

He was, at the moment, still clad in his SteeleTech jumpsuit, though his stomach had somewhat deflated since Dayan had last seen him, and in it's place seemed to be a longer hairstyle and a thin, feline-like tail, which curled and swayed and stretched for balance, almost like an automatic function and not a conscious choice. He was still pretty wry and slender, but being a Galotian, that could easily change.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay