Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:36 pm

With Jane's head entering Elra's stomach and the rest of her body stretching out her throat, Elra decided to withdraw her hands from Jane's lower body as she sunk deeper. However, her previously attended crotch and backside wouldn't remain unattended for long, as once Jane's hips, those thick, thicc hips had slid into Elra's mouth, that rambunctious tongue began it's molestations once more, licking along, over, and inside Jane's nether lips, tasting her sex, as well as stretching around and getting right up between her cheeks and spreading her ass with just the power of her tongue, tasting all her most sensitive areas all over.

Eventually though, Elra would be satisfied with how much flavour she'd experienced, and lean her head back further, allowing gravity to assist in sliding the last of Jane away. Her flailing legs and whipping tail, the final parts of her left undevoured, simply had no chance against the irresistible and undeniable power of Elra's hunger. With a final gulp, Jane was slurped all the way down, forcing the proud and tall elephant to curl up in the hot, tight confines of Elra's stomach, which was massively gravid with her form, though the dragoness seemed entirely nonplussed by all the weight she now carried.

She lounged in the bath, arms rested on the sides and sighed in relaxation before giving her gut a pat with one hand. "Well Miss Jane, you certainly didn't disappoint me with your taste... I will boast quite fondly of how much I enjoyed having you" Elra said with a grin.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:14 pm

Th elephant in such a daze moaned out, and her moan was a heavy vibration in the chest and belly of the dragoness as her meal let it out loud and unrestrained, her body twitching, spasming, releasing a heavy flood of juices onto her tongue as she toyed with her food, those massive cheeks slamming together and clenching, not that such strength impeded anything Elra wanted. Her explosive orgasm reached, the elephant relaxed as she settled downwards, engorging Elra’s huge belly, wide and filling out the tub, all that space she had been residing before, now filled again, but wrapped in Erla’s gut. It brought the dragoness’ belly back into the warm water, which was surely a nice touch.

Jane for her part, had not fared this experience as well as Elra. In fact, one could say she was nearly broken, as her response to Erla’s fine compliment was a mumbled, “Nice… tongue….” Then she seemed to sag just a little more in Elra’s belly. Whatever minimal amount she had been curling up on her own slacked, loosened, as her breathing changed, slowing down, what little movements she could make in that tight stomach halting. It appeared she had passed out, from the combination of pleasure and sheer confusion.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:45 pm

Elra happily swirled the taste of Jane's orgasm around her mouth once the elephant was settled away inside of her belly before swallowing the flavoursome fluids down to join her, and contentedly rested back against the bath's end. She glanced down at her stomach, full but now still from just how exhausting everything had been for Jane, and gave a smirk. "Oh, what's this? Have I worn you out? Such a shame, I'm sure the both of us would have enjoyed me toying with you in there... Oh well, I suppose I shall find ways to amuse myself" Elra remarked with a chuckle, cradling her stomach with one arm for a moment, feeling it's weight whilst wrapping Jane in even more warmth with the press of her muscles.

"As for you, my tasty treat, I'll try and fend off the desires of my stomach, but eventually I'm sure it'll run out of patience... Whether you wish to be awake when you and I become one, well, that's up to your body, I suppose... It's okay though, I know deep down that this is what you want, to be overcome and overpowered, but nobody was ever strong enough to make you theirs... until now" Elra spoke, her devilish grin lighting up her face. Whether Jane was completely blacked out, or if Elra's words seeped into her very dreams and mind somehow, a fierce whisper in the dark impossible to ignore.

After lounging for a while in the bath, Elra pulled herself up and out, huge form of Jane outlined on her massive, sagging stomach. She dried herself down, moving as if Jane no more encumbered her than Trev did. "Now then..." She murmured, eyes glowing gold, as they did. "Is there a way to show myself to my Little Knight, without returning?" She questioned, before finding herself being guided to... Jane's cellphone. "Interesting... a communication device, capable of transmitting sights as well as sounds? Very well... let's see what we can achieve..." She murmured, with a smile...

x

Back in Trev's apartment, his phone would ping from the sound of a message. Since it was on the coffee table between the couch and TV, Tawny could easily reach it and pulled it over, holding it to her chest. The phone was normal sized to her, but for tiny Trev, his phone screen must have seemed like another whole television.

The message was a picture, from none other than Jane, following her previous message of 'N' was simply... a picture of her apartment? The angle was weird and the image was fuzzy, but it was definitely Jane's apartment, with nothing out of the ordinary. A moment passed, and then another message pinged...

And this time, it was a picture of one of Jane's mirrors, and in the mirror was a grinning Elra, taller and stronger than Trev had last seen her, with gold scales and blonde hair now, and that gigantic bulging stomach that clearly housed her host.

Tawny stared at the picture, wide-eyed and mouth-agape, even with her knowledge of Elra's power, she was once again forced into disbelief at what she was witnessing.

The phone pinged one more time, this time with a teasing message that echoed the last one Trev had sent to Jane. "Your neighbour was very entertaining, shall I let her out tonight lol? I do not know what this 'lol' means, wait, is this still listening? Stop now, you're ruining the message, I said stop"

...all the power of a goddess and yet still foisted by speech-to-text. Tawny couldn't help but snort in amusement.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:37 am

While it was true and fact, that Jane was entirely worn out to unconsciousness, there was no state of being that could stop the whispers of a goddess from reaching her intended audience. As though awake, Jane shuddered with the truth of those words, as she felt them in her subliminal soul. It was truth as the goddess spoke it. She had found herself drawn to whomever she could find and drag into bed, dreaming that someone could truly "handle her curves" but she had always been left disappointed, and full of squirming. Pleasurable as it was, she had never been quite so socks-rocked as she was tonight. Her incredulity that it had happened from someone she had been so certain was just going to be another toy had mired her realization, and left her stupified. But unconscious as she was, she couldn't make much of a response to those words, despite feeling them in what state she was in.

Trev blinked as she leaned over a little, and he pressed some against her boobs to stay where he was. He was quite rumbly by now, having had perhaps more than he should have from the still full never-ending goblet... though eventually he had asked Tawny to take it away from him, before he might spill its endless contents into her fur. He'd even eaten a whole popcorn piece too! He stared up at the huge screen illuminating him brightly, curious what the ping was for and gazed in shock at the sight of that huge stomach! He hadn't seen it any time when he'd been squished away there... but she was so huge! More distended bulging stomach than anything else! Not to mention how she was glistening and shining... and her scales seemed a little different too? He similarly snorted, but honestly he was still impressed she had managed to take a picture, and send it to them with a message. "Hmm she would have held Elra all night if she could, maybe she deserves a similar time out? But... it does look cramped... But I bet Elra is loving that feeling... maybe tell her to let her out in the morning? If you wanna go down there and rub her belly, Tawny, or give Elra a threesome for the night, I don't blame you," he added with a grin, glancing up to see her reaction, her mouth open as he flicked his ringed tail about. "She's probably in a pretty good mood too if you wanted to ask her about... some benefits of being her friend~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:33 am

Tawny blinked in surprise at Trev's suggestion, turning her gaze down to her cleavage, down to him, before smirking. "Sounds like somebody's had a few..." She teased, before she picked up the Celebrant's Vessel, taking a sip of it herself now that it had changed to suit her regular size. "Well, you know, since I lost the bet, that means you're still the boss... So now that you've suggested it, I guess I have to" Tawny told him with a grin as she switched the TV off with the remote.

"But, I suppose I should bring you with me as well, just to keep an eye on me" Tawny said with a giggle, and before Trev could either agree or disagree, she'd lightly pressed a finger down and booped the top of his head. It was a delicate touch that didn't hurt at all, but there was enough force for him to be pushed deeper into the valley of her breasts, swallowed up and surrounded by the embrace of her skin and fur. He would feel her move about, gravity disappearing briefly as she stood up... Then his squirms were covered in shade as she'd pulled her top back on, and was also proceeding to pull her shorts back on to.

She started walking, still leaving Trev trapped in the clutches of her boobs. A jangle of keys and a slam of a door; She'd left his apartment, and was making for Jane's... all whilst he was stuck in her tits. It was the first time he'd been tiny outside of his apartment, and he only had until Tawny reached his neighbour's place to think about it... and once she was there, well... Bet or no, even if Tawny was under Trev's command, the both of them would certainly be under Elra's... After all, if the huge, hulking and curvacious elephant provided nothing more than a snack to the dragoness, how would they even compete?
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:15 pm

Between the two of them, Trev had certainly had more to drink... well in terms of his size to alcohol ratio. She'd downed a few, but then they'd played a game so she had been able to get some of it worked off. While he had been cozy in her chest for the last our, watching the silly comedy on screen unfold before them. A black and white movie, yet filmed solely for that purpose, when color was long available, it was a classic. He'd given Tawny's chest a little nudging when rolling in the hay was brought up, and then had nearly slipped down for his troubled, but had gotten back up after a few minutes without help... But he felt her standing up and turning off the TV. He chuckled a little, happy to give Tawny the guise of being under his orders for her to do something nice for herself. Though coming with her? That was... He didn't have time to respond as she pushed him down, blushing further as he was pressed softly, but firmly in the depths of her cleavage! "H-Hey! I mean... better to not leave me alone... but I woulda been fine just.. in the popcorn bowl or something! B-But yeah, don't forget..." he continued, until he heard the keys. She'd picked them up... good she was locking up, didn't need to worry about that! Not that he was really worrying, he was comfortably buzzed, and rumbling in place against Tawny's chest as he bounced lightly while she carried him along. He could feel her heartbeat quickening some. She was really trying to pace herself wasn't she? Trying to keep from running to go see Elra, how huge she was, what she could do for Tawny~ He wasn't concerned about what Elra would want... that was something for the two of them to discuss.. he was just along for the sexy ride tonight~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:24 am

"Oh yeah, like you don't want to have fun with your new roommate either" Tawny answered Trev. "You might be small, but don't think I didn't feel a certain part of you get a little bit bigger... tits are sensitive, remember" She told him with a chuckle, all this whilst she was walking down the balcony corridor towards Jane's apartment. The journey was only a brief one, but with Trev being so small, yet so far from the ground, Tawny's footsteps booming, it must have felt longer, assuming he wasn't too drunk to care.

As Tawny went to knock on the door, it simply swung open with a loud creak. "Come in..." came the deep purr of the dragoness, as if she was lurking at the back of her cavern. Tawny quickly slipped inside, and the door swung shut behind her... kind of spooky, actually.

Elra was splayed out across Jane's couch, looking in their direction as they entered. It was very much a 'paint me like one of your French girls' pose, showing herself off and yet sitting to attention, her midsection utterly obscured by the great mass that was her stomach.

"...how'd you know we were coming?" Tawny questioned.

"I'm a Goddess, my dear, I know when worship is imminent" Elra said with a smirk. "Now, would you kindly hand over my dear Little Knight? I want to make sure he's exactly where I want him to be" Elra requested, though her voice practically glowed with authority, enough to make Tawny quickly hurry over to Elra's side. She reached in to her cleavage and pulled Trev out.

"Just plop him on my belly, I'm sure it's big enough for him to stay steady on, for now" Elra said with a grin, and Tawny did so, placing Trev atop the stomach which contained the still outcold Jane inside of it. "Well hello, my Little Knight... it seems you've quite enjoyed the wonders of the Celebrant's Vessel, hmm? Well, perhaps I should keep the wonders coming then... starting with your friend..." Elra said, grin widening as she turned her eyes back to Tawny, who stood somewhat meekly at her side.

Defiant and fierce as Tawny was, even she couldn't contend with Elra's presence. She'd experienced Elra's powers a lot sooner than Jane had, and even if her mind was clear, her body remained subservient.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:52 pm

The red panda felt her voice first in her chest, then up behind him in her throat, before she released the words above as her jaw and tongue moved to form the sounds. "Hmm... true! I do! But I didn't wanna make you.. ahhh... oof bouncy," he mumbled as he squeaked a little, slightly sliding up and down against those sensitive boobs, a certain something certainly rubbing against her as well as they stepped inside the apartment downstairs.

He pulled himself up a little, gazing upon the massive sight of Elra, such a depiction was surely that of an artisan's work, so flawless and sublime she was. He squeaked out slightly as he was plucked up, momentarily unable to see Elra. Then he was dropped onto her belly. It was so soft, squishy beneath him~ That elephant really was packed away. He could feel the occasional subtle shift in her body, though he couldn't tell if that was her moving, or Elra's belly churning her into a slightly different position of fullness. It made Trev wonder as he looked over the landscape of this belly, if there was any limit. He giggled a little, imagining the whole planet in her belly, the rest of her normal sized while her belly was so huge as to surround the whole planet~ He perked up as she spoke to him, snapping out of his thoughts at the sound of his title, blushing a little as she looked over to Tawny. "N-now before you do that... just... this is... something Tawny's... wanted for a while so... let her uhh... describe what she wants? What she's imagined having, if you're going to do what I think you're doing... a surprise is usually the best gift, but sometimes tailored interests... are a reasonable exception."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:40 pm

"Oh-ho? So you want to hear her say it herself, do you?" Elra questioned Trev with a smirk. "You want to listen to your friend voice out her lewdest desire? Well, I suppose, if you insist" Elra added with a chuckle, before her attention returned to Tawny once more. The wolverine had gone red in the face, squirming a little under the pressure and attention that she found herself in the sights of.

"Well, Miss Tawny? Tell us what you really want... tell me-"

"I want a big fucking cock, and a huge pair of balls to match" Tawny blurted out, looking like it surprised even herself. "B-But not too, like, gigantic or anything... small enough that I don't need to get new clothes, but, um... big enough that... I can show it off... you know? A human style one too, not like horse or something..." She murmured, the words now just escaping her lips like runaway prisoners.

(Sorry for short post, sleepy)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:23 am

The red panda blinked as he glanced over at Tawny. H-He didn't mean it like that! He flopped forward on that belly as it moved just a little under him... it was pretty soft.. didn't really wanna get up, not just yet... He nuzzled that belly then lifted his head to rest his chin on it and look at the two titans. He splayed his ears some as he put her on the spot, but it was too late to explain what he meant now, and could only just watch as she shifted about, and then said it all out loud!

Trev didn't know the full details, only that she'd wanted something more than a strap on. She was pretty jealous of a hyena girl, though he thought that they had become better friends later on. They were both the tough girl type after all. But it sounded like Tawny had thought about this sort of things lots! Who wouldn't? Who hadn't had those wandering wonderings, if anything could be possible, what wish would you have granted? It sounded like Trev had heard Tawny's wish... would Elra grant it?
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:30 am

"And you believe I'm capable of granting this request?" Elra questioned with a smile, stroking the side of her stomach idly with one hand, far off in the distance and below the horizon of her belly from where Trev was positioned.

"...I, uh, haven't seen anything to suggest you're not" Tawny pointed out. "...If Trev believes in you, I guess that's good enough for me to believe too" Tawny added.

Elra smirked. "Very well... Allow me to reward your faith, and offer up this token of goodwill, a peace offering between us, if you will"

With that, the dragoness raised her other hand, palm pointed out towards Tawny, who went rigid with anxious anticipation. Both Elra's eyes and her palm began to glow with golden light. "...Enjoy the performance, Little Knight" Elra told Trev with a smile.

Tawny suddenly gasped, hands flying to her crotch. "Oh! It-it-!" She panted, as her hands were being parted open by a slowly but steadily growing bulge at the front of her shorts. It was a vague shape at first, a pure bulge, but as it grew, it got more and more defined... the bulge became two bulges, one of them became longer, the other became another two, round bulges... All whilst Tawny moaned like Trev had never heard before, her body trembling and her knees shaking. Eventually, she finally found the wherewithal to shove her shorts down, and then her panties afterwards, which caused the incredible, long and thick member to point skyward, still swelling with size for a little bit longer, before it finally stopped.

Where she once had nothing, Tawny was now sporting what looked like a hefty, heavy cock that was around the whopping 16 inch mark, maybe bigger. Either way, it was easily, and quite ridiculously, longer than Trev currently was tall, maybe even three times over. Hanging down from the base were a pair of orbs, both looking to be the size of a 'small' cantaloupe... and yet, Trev could probably fill their insides many times over, if he was so inclined... or had the choice made for him. They could almost be heard gurgling like a stomach.

"Hmm... not too small, I hope?" Elra questioned, before giggling. "Come, let me see my handiwork"

Tawny didn't move at first, just stared down dumbfounded at her brand new masculinity. A flick of Elra's fingers and Tawny edged closer as if automatically, and brought the massive cock down to rest upon the top of the elephant-filled stomach, right beside where Trev was.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:22 am

The red panda smiled some to himself. He was in a bit of a dreamy state, and the thought came to him that he may not fully remember this night when the morning came… but he was sure there would be all sorts of reminders… if he managed to end up going to sleep somewhere from which he would wake. The mostly stillness below him was a little worrying, as he gently pushed at that big belly. Not that anything he did out here would be felt by anyone conscious in there.

But his attention was easily diverted from the mass of his somewhat abusive neighbor stewing in Elra’s gut, to the sharp moan drawing breath from Tawny’s lips, and the light show playing out at her crotch, until everything was whisked away, and the final product was revealed, a towering throbbing monolith before the little knight. A new challenger had appeared! Heavily throbbing, thick, this tower before him, and below, such heavy noisy orbs. He’d have to ponder those orbs awhile later.

“Too small?” Trev repeated with a giggle as he pat Elra’s belly. “I hope you weren’t giving her that based on averages you’re used to back home… ugh… well… that doesn’t work… averages are so skewed here, from people as big as myself. I mean, look at this!” he squeaked as he wobbly stood up some, and gave the top of that shaft a slap just to be felt. “This baby could fit so many red pandas my size all around it, like a fluffy moving necklace for your shaft or something…. Ugh that’s kinda weird… sorry, I drank way too much… how’s it feel? Probably just added a liter more blood to your system, and quite a lot of weight… you made her balls all full on purpose didn’t you?” he rambled on, finally, not so much turning towards as rolling onto his back and smiling looking up at Elra’s upside down face as he laid on his back. “Tawny might be too shocked right now, so I’ll say it for her. Thank you Elra.”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:28 pm

Elra would only smirk as Trev rambled on somewhat nonsensically, her attention divided between both him and the newly hung wolverine... speaking of which, Tawny's eyes had now fixed themselves upon Trev as well, staring down at him with intensity as he spoke. The cock throbbed, and twitched, it's heat radiating off of it, warming Trev's hand as he touched it, and eliciting something between a squeak and a gasp from his friend. It was perhaps quite fortunate that Trev was the tiny size that he was, as if he'd been his normal height and saying all those things he was saying, inadvertently stoking the fires of Tawny's arousal, she might have just mounted him then and there, her mind now awash with an intense desire to mate...

"My my my, it seems you've quite enjoyed your share of the Celebrant's Vessel, haven't you, dear Little Knight?" Elra asked with a giggle. At this point, Jade had become an afterthought to the dragoness. With her noble champion and his friend before her, the elephant was for the time being, just another filling for her stomach, to be dealt with once she was no longer distracted.

"I'm glad you have, buuuuut..." Elra trilled, that grin beginning to grow across her face. "...being a knight in my service, it often means being called upon for aid when least expected... no matter the state you're in" She said, one hand beginning slide across the surface of her stomach, heading straight for him. He was picked up and held in a hand before he could even react.

"So... I think, Little Knight, that this is the perfect time for your second Trial, wouldn't you agree?" Elra told him, before starting to turn over, rolling so that she was on her front now, lying down atop her huge gut, her weight settled atop Jade's form. She reached back and plopped Trev down by the base of her tail. "I call upon you now, to answer the oath you made... and get in my ass" Elra requested of her tiny companion.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:54 am

Trev was far more than tipsy, and far too tipsy to notice the stare he was getting from Tawny as he kept rubbing and massaging the throbbing bus that was her hard arousal plopped next to him on Elra’s belly. It was quite impressive, and felt so natural too. He hadn’t even thought about boarding that bus, how easily he could slip inside. That was something still unknown to him after all.

He smiled a beaming smile up at Elra as she spoke down to him. “Oooh you bet I did. We watched a movie for the last… hour? It was pretty hot in Tawny’s cleavage, so I had to keep drinking *hic* and now we’re here and you’re here and Jade is looking like a snack in there,” he chuckled as he pat Elra’s belly. “That cup even refills cold too! It’s… so great,” he mumbled, rolling again, pressing his face into Elra’s belly until he was suddenly plucked up.

“Oooh another Trial time! Mmm your… little knight shall triumph!” He squeaked energetically as he was plonked down by her tail, gazing over the mountains of her cheeks and the valley between. “Ohmmm…. I’m gonna like this trial,” he murmured, massaging and rubbing on the base of Elra’s tail, before stumbling forward, and mostly tripping and sliding his way between those massive buns, his fluffy form rubbing against those slightly damp cheeks as he wedged himself further in, his small size hardly feeling any resistance as he pulled himself out of sight between her buns, heading for the steadily increasing arousing scent and heat in the depths if the valley.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:56 pm

(Sorry for the delay, that time of year)

Elra just gave a little chuckle as she listened to Trev ramble on about how he'd passed the time without her company, though she had no idea what this 'movie' thing was he spoke of, but it seemed to have brought him some pleasure whatever it was, and resolved to question or investigate further when she found a suitable opportunity. "Indeed? Many raucous and randy nights have been spent under the influence of the Celebrant's Vessel, I'm glad to see it's powers continue even in this world" Elra said with a smile before she watched and smirked as she could feel, and just about see, Trev beginning to probe around in the crevice of her cheeks, disappearing out of sight but certainly not out of mind.

"Mmm, yes..." Elra purred. "I can feel your journey to your trial, Little Knight..." Elra said, giving a short laugh. As Trev buried himself deeper, trading the light of day for the embrace of her cheeks, just when it seemed he could claw his way no further, he finally bumped against her tail-hole, a big, wrinkly doughnut just waiting for his arrival. The pucker would flex but not give entirely when he pushed against it, making him work, making him earn his way into the inner sanctum of her ass.

"Mmmm, you're nearly there, Little Knight... once you're settled in there, we'll begin... I do hope you're ready, that you'll prove worthy of being inside of me in such a state... I'm sure you will be though, I know how devoted you are to my ass, Little Knight" She said with another giggle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:25 am

(Same same, happy new year ^^)

The red panda nuzzled at the inside of those cheeks. This valley of softness was delighting him, and if only he wasn’t inebriated he could have marveled with greater clarity and appreciation for what it was and who it was he was haphazardly slopping kissing here and there on the way down. A brief glow momentarily illuminated his surroundings, his tail rings lighting up like a little beacon as he found her puckered backdoor awaiting him, yet sealed shut before him. He gazed at this tightly clenched entrance, and walked onto the door… or moreso crawled and stumbled, but in his mind he was walking effortlessly. He found himself laying down on it, and his small body rather perfectly was just the right size to fit head to toe across the diameter of that pucker. He laid there, breathing it in, and started to massage and rub with his tiny hands, his little tongue softly licking at the top edge of that pucker, nibbling some, as his fluffy body pressed into the center, wiggling some to find some amount of resistance to push against and deecend, all the while sending the sensations of his soft form grinding and rolling side to side into that door. “Mmm… open sesame?” He gleefully rumbled as he nibbled on that flexing pucker, pressing his face as deep as he could.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:55 am

(Once more, apologies for the delay xD Happy New Year to you, too)

"Mmmm, my, my... even when deep in your cups you're quite the, ohhh, quite the talented little one, aren't you?" Elra remarked with a chuckle, her voice somehow seeming like it was all around him even if he was down deep in the depths of her crack. She could help ease some of his inebriation if she wanted, but then it would lessen the difficulty of his Trial, and she wanted him to have a full and authentic one.

She giggled, and upon his request, upon feeling his tiny little face against her tailhole, she started to gently, gradually stretch open, swallowing him ever so softly, his body being overlapped by the folds of skin, dragging him deeper with almost a yawn, pulling him into an even warmer, hazier locale, stranding him in rear end. The world outside may have been huge, but in here the walls and ceiling were much closer, and much slicker, leaving it difficult to get his footing, practically forcing him the 'floor'. It was humid and slick, but not especially dark, actually, the dragoness seeming to give off a little light in her flesh-toned insides. He sank further and further until he was some distance from the exit, and reached the end of his journey. The winding trail of her insides was above him, but it seemed beyond reach and sealed shut... No, he was right where she wanted him.

"Mmm... were I to brand you a slave, that would be your cage" Elra said with a chuckle. "But since you're my Little Knight, think of it more as your... mmm, base camp, for now, your respite, your sanctuary from the big, big world" Elra cooed. "...Well, it would be normally, but today, now... it's the battleground for your Trial, and your Trial this time... is simply, try and stay in there, Little Knight... try not to slip out, or slip deeper, stay right where you are, my little butt dweller... Of course, there has to be some measure of difficulty, hmm? So prepare to meet your companion" She purred, her voice yet again seeming like it was everywhere.

There was silence for a bit save the worbling noises of Elra's body, before a ring of light was briefly cast over Trev from the entrance...

...and the absolutely massive, gigantic head of Tawny's cock began to slowly sink in, looming over him and invading his space.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:36 pm

(And back at you with apologies, 51 hour work week got me ded)

Elra's voice all around was soothing amidst the warmth her cheeks were providing, squeezing such soft supple cheeks around his whole body, without even needing to move. He had simply wedged himself so comfortably in there against her flexing pucker, this was a heavenly bed if ever there was one~ But the Trial needed to continue, and slowly his pressure gave way below, as he was gently lowered deeper through that opening door. He moaned softly as that pucker lightly chewed on him on the way in as he slipped away deeper and deeper, sliding along the slick "ground" as he traveled, pressing his furry body into her walls as he traveled. It was incredible she could even feel him so precisely. The control she had over her body was amazing, and it showed in the stark contrast of swallowing him and knowing where he was fully, while still carrying the huge elephant in her sagging gut!

"Mmm... this is a cage? No... this is a paradise~" he giggled as he gave a little slurp at the floor below him, giving her a kiss, tasting the slickness, and pressing his face into the slimy glow. Her words rumbling all around made his ears twitch slightly. A battle? Was he in any condition to fight? His first through was to look deeper. Was the elephant awake, trying to get out, and he had to hold her off?? He fluffed himself up... He'd do his best! But then he heard a lewd squelching behind him and looked around, eyes wide. It wasn't going to be her he was fighting... it was this invader! "Tawny!" he squeaked out in shock.. but also with some playful determination, his fluffy tail flicking about as he dropped with a splat to the "floor." He'd hold on tight and ride this out! For Elra!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:06 pm

(...also apologies for my own delay again xD Seems to be a pattern emerging xD)

It was highly unlikely Tawny could hear Trev's tiny little voice, sealed away in the wobbling booty that she now had both beneath her hands, and squeezed around her newly minted cock. For Trev too, beyond what words Elra cooed to him specifically, everything else was muffled, including whatever words where shared between the two gigantic women beyond his 'prison'. Almost entirely forgotten was the currently still unconscious Jade, who's presence now served little more than a bumpy pillow for Elra to lay upon, and some more of the dragoness for the wolverine futa to grip hold of.

Tawny was also, of course, overwhelmed by the urges her new piece of anatomy was forcing upon her, in a daze as she gripped Elra's hips, forcing Trev to witness as the giant cock that loomed over him began to retreat away, only to surge towards him once again before it broke free. It'd continue this rhythm, this melody of slick sliding with a slow, but ever-increasing pace. Moans filled the air from both women, though to Trev's ears they were muffled by the walls that surrounded him. Luckily there was just enough room for him to keep himself from the press of the giant dick, although sometimes it would get lucky, and it's hot, heavy shaft would lie down upon him, pressing him into the slimy folds of his dragoness captor even firmer.

Time became a blur, with only the pistoning of that cock for any frame of reference for the little red panda. "Mmm... you've done well, so far, Little Knight..." came the voice of Elra around Trev, somewhat panted and excited, clearly. "But, mmm, I think the true final test of this... Trial, is about to begin..."

"I'm gonna cum..." came Tawny's strained words, trying to hold herself back it sounded, yet far too aroused by the idea... And with the sheer size of the shaft above him, it might be wise if Trev not only hung on tight to whatever he could clench... but also held his breath as well.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:06 pm

(Aye agreed, this pattern will be with me til at least end of january and some change)

Trev hardly felt the place was a prison, not in the slightest as he enjoyed how Tawny thrust back and forth, pinning him down or giving him such a view of her new prized possession. He'd have to take her clothes shopping tomorrow, maybe Elra too! Showing Tawny good shorts that wouldn't bunch her up, and Elra... well she could find something she'd like to wear. But that was for tomorrow.

Right now, Trev was getting pounded and listening to the moans and slap in the dark distance up above, no light coming in as that shaft plundered in deep again and again. He'd held on tightly all this time, but as the thrusting commenced, those walls shifting and clenching to grip on that shaft, and squeezing him against the underside of it, he felt himself getting pushed and pulled a little this way and that. His fur was getting soaked in musky slimy fluids from both of them, the rich scents flooding through him mixing with the joys of inebriation, as he felt his grip getting weaker, sliding a little more, just in time for that shaft to shove inside, the barrel of the firehose aiming towards him.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay