Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:06 pm

"Oh, right... I forgot how thin the walls are in this place" Tawny murmured. "Well, I hope she's the easily forgiving type then" She added with a snicker, before she gave a sigh and waggled her finger down at him. "I never doubted her abilities, Trev, I doubted her intentions, there's a difference... Though, I don't particularly trust anyone that can beat me in a fight so, it's not like it's personal or anything" She said, with a shrug. "...If you can convince her to make me a herm, if that's even possible, I might change my tune entirely, but somehow, I bet even she has limits... sure, she might have shrunk you down, but has she ever changed you in any other way yet?" Tawny mused, before shrugging. "Eh, whatever, anyway... wait here for a sec-" She told him, before she got up and walked away back into the apartment.

She came back after a moment, her bra and underwear back on, but otherwise still lacking her clothes. She looked down at him, and grinned before reaching down to pick him up. "Just wanted to make sure I could put you somewhere snug where you can't get away, and I suppose you'll be able to see the movie, which is a bonus... though, I'll leave you to get yourself comfy" She told him, before holding him to her chest, and then dropping him down into her cleavage, not really looking at how he landed, the playful yet controlling smirk still on her face. "Just wiggle if you need a hand or something" She said, before heading over to the kitchen to make some popcorn, and to figure out how she could share a beer with him at his tiny size... after all, even a shot glass would be like a barrel to him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:45 am

The little red panda grinned up at Tawny. “Well I bet she’d be pretty easily forgiving if I apologized to her at this size… you might not see me for the rest of the night though,” he said, sticking out his tiny tongue. He listened for a moment and then shook his head. “She’s only been shrinking me, but that’s pretty incredible itself… and also while she was sleeping, her body kept changing some… and one time she had for herself a pretty sizable shaft… it was tenting up the bedsheets, so I think you might be in luck, if you treat me nicely,” he chuckled, watching her walking away… such a sight~

Then as she came back, he felt a huge rush as she picked him up. It was like being on one of those tower rides that had you flying seated way up in the air before a sudden drop… which also happened as he let out a tiny squeak before plunking down into her cleavage, quickly disappearing into the soft fur and the slightly sweaty space between the pair of soft pillows on either side of him! He slid about some as she started to move, but eventually found enough purchase to climb his way up, poking out just barely through her chest fluff, a little red dot amidst her darker fur as he took it all in. Everything huge was moving so fast, even though he knew it was just his apartment. This view was actually almost normal, if not for the heavy beating heartbeat and the sound and feeling of each breath Tawny made so close against him… it was actually quite relaxing.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:18 am

"Jeez, I know she said she was a Goddess, but I didn't think she was being super literal about it..." Tawny commented as she started to fire up a bag of popcorn on the stove, whilst scanning through Trev's collection of cups and glasses, looking for anything close to his size... huh?

There was a small wooden cup amongst Trev's things that she'd never seen before, covered in golden runes along it's side. Attached to the cup, which looked more like an old goblet, was a piece of parchment, by the looks of it. There were words written on it, but... it was in some kind of language neither Trev nor Tawny recognized. Tawny held the small bit of parchment up to read, but as they both looked upon it... Elra's voice appeared in both their heads, as the ink seemed to glow, predictably, golden.

My Little Knight, as your physical stature will likely be subject to my, admittedly, childish whims at times, I thus bestow upon you one of my possessions, the Celebrant's Vessel. It's size and shape will alter to your will, and can replenish it's previous contents indefinitely, should you so wish... May it help you enjoy drinking at a size I've decided you to be suited for ~ Elrahzard

Curious, Tawny grabbed a can of beer and cracked it open, pouring some into the Vessel, before holding it to her chest, so that Trev could reach out to grab it. As soon as he touched it, the Vessel immediately shrunk down, fluid and all, to fit into his grasp.

"Holy shit..." Tawny breathed. "...and replenishes indefinetly? Fuck, that could make for a fun party" She said with a snicker, watching as the bag of popcorn bloated up and crackled with it's contents.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:59 pm

"I think she's pretty much definition goddess... definitely so in our world. I wonder if the power of people where she came from was similar or if people could do magical things there as well... That would explain a bit more clearly why she had to leave... aside from what she told me... Oh maybe I should let her tell you about that sometime, not really my story to tell," he would say, then tilt his ears, hearing Elra's voice... but it wasn't her story, it was... narration for the big sheet going along with this... strange cup?

His eyes went wide as she spoke to them. Even while at play, Elra was so accommodating. Even while she wasn't even here, she was looking after him, and his... their? guest. He gulped a little, then looked on as Tawny brought the big goblet close. Quickly, worried about it spilling on her fur... it shrank down to fit in his grasp, just as he thought willed it into doing so! "Th-that's great!" he squeaked, and drank just a little. Looking down, it didn't seem like the level of beer had dropped at all! "Ooh... this could be... I'll have no idea how much I've had, heh," he chuckled a little. "Or well... til I don't want it to anyways... Thanks Elra," he would say, unsure if she could hear him... but feeling as though it was likely. He chuckled then as the scent of popcorn started filling the kitchen area. If she could see them, hear them, then he had to wonder if she could smell this most delicious snack~ She'd been enthralled by mere takeout food, and popcorn was one of the most enticing food scents~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:23 am

"I still think the whole situation is crazy, either way" Tawny remarked as she pulled out a bowl for the popcorn, before opening the bag and then pouring the exploded kernels into the bowl. "Mmm, smells good" She said with a smile. It was a simple thing for her, but Trev had a super high-definition, best seat in the house view of everything she did, still snug in her cleavage, her bra keeping her breasts squeezed against him.

She grabbed her beer and the bowl, before taking them over to the sofa, and sitting down. She put the bowl in her lap before reaching for the remote. "Well then, what's on? Anything good... " She murmured, flicking through the channels.

x

Deep inside an elephant, far beyond layers of thicc flesh, a dragoness stirred and awoke. She gave a yawn and stretched out her limbs. Was she in the stomach? It was all wet, were those acids? Whatever. Elra pushed against the wall, gently enough that it wouldn't hurt Jane, but firm enough that Jane certainly noticed it. "Miss Jane, I wish for something called... Pop Corn. Will you provide me with some?" Elra requested, as if there was absolutely nothing wrong or unusual about her current whereabouts.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:08 pm

The little red panda settled in, the wonderful view of cleavage and a TV screen comparably bigger than anyone had ever seen before, the possibility of a single butter piece of popcorn in his near future, and all the inebriating drink he could want. It was a good Saturday night.

Jane was settled in after having awoken from her own climax coma not long ago. She had shakily risen, her toy squelching noisily out of her stretched backdoor, the dragoness clenched deeply inside. She had felt at her belly, realizing the girl had reached her stomach, but despite her powerful gut kneading and squeezing, she still seemed solid. She hadn’t intended her to go there and get digested, but Jane seemed to have gotten lucky. By some miracle Elra seemed fine. Maybe whatever she was, crocodile, lizard? Was tough enough that she could stay as she was, unharmed through those scales. That didn’t really account for all her areas of skin, but she shrugged it off. She felt good and she was fine in there, didn’t much matter to her more than that. She felt the stirring dragoness pushing within her, and was surprised at the bulge she was able to make through her fat. Certainly something she could feel, more shocking that she could see it. Normally her toys would get lost so deep, but then again they usually didn’t go to her stomach, so it was a first for her. She rubbed at that bloat in her gut with her hands, and then with her trunk. Elra could hear what sounded like a rush of water, a familiar dulled sound, the elephant was getting a bath started. “After I have soaked for a little while… maybe you squirm a little more for me my little pet… you feel great, you did a wonderful job for your first time. I’ll be looking forward to much more, and if popcorn is what you want, you shall have it. But rub me some in there. I’ve never had anyone directly in my stomach… glad you’re not digesting, hope it stays that way~”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:53 pm

"Hmm..." was Elra's response as she crossed her arms in thought, leaning herself against the wall of the stomach. "...As you are currently my host, I will indulge you a little further, although I shall warn you... You cannot keep me in here" Elra told her, smirking slightly as she started to rub the walls with her hands, their strength now gentle but their touch tingly... it's like she knew exactly where Jane's most sensitive spots were, the work of Elra's fingers easily causing pleasurable shivers to run along the elephant's body. It almost felt like she was an expert on being devoured and how to please her predators, and yet at the same time she also seemed defiant? Elra didn't think Jane could keep her? How exactly was a little thing, compared to Jane herself, going to resist the weight and size of her body? Nonsense, surely!
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:07 am

Jane gazed down at her big talking belly, but shuddered from those tingly touches as she hurriedly got herself into her bath, her tub a huge porcelain pool for one of her size, and the water so nice and hot soaking into her skin as she sank in up to her neck… her belly a slight island in the bath. “Ooh~ Those rubs feel so nice… Hmmm are you some kind of professional prey or something? I wouldn’t think you to be the type,” she would rumble as she placed both hands on her belly, squeezing tighter around Elra as she put quite a lot of force into pushing on her. Anyone else would have been folded into a ball, utterly overpowered by her strength through sheer weightiness. “After I soak until I feel like being done, I’ll give you the little snack you seem to be craving… then we’ll see about if I feel like you’ve done a good enough mmmm job pleasuring me little toy… haaa keep rubbing… mmm you do feel gooood~”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:15 pm

Unlike anyone else, Elra's body was solid and didn't even budge all that much as Jane tried to put pressure down upon her. "I doubt there's anyone quite as skilled in the predatory arts as me, at least not in my... country" Elra would brag, though she dutifully continued to stroke her palms and fingers along the creases and crevices of Jane's stomach walls, still sending caressing waves through her tremendous body. Elra's body may have felt as solid as a boulder, but somehow her touch was so gentle and electrifying at the same time... just what was this creature?

"I'll certainly show you what I'm capable of, once I decide to exit your insides, assuming you don't release me first" Elra told her, confident that she could just get out whenever she wanted to.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:23 am

Jane felt her whole body tremor and makes ripples in the bath. This was... the best girl she'd ever had over~ Foreign girls really were the best~ "The predatory arts huh? Did they make that a sport or something where you're from?... Maybe you are in your size class, but you're the one plunged up deep into my ass," she giggled and cooed out as those strokes were getting her excited again. She lifted up her trunk, closing her eyes and sinking fully beneath the bath, submerging save for that breathing tube of a trunk, taking in all the warm around her, and the wonderous feelings Elra was sending racing through her body. She resurfaced, waving her big ears as she reached down, to rub and squeeze Elra inside her belly around some more. Solid she may be, but she could at least squeeze and churn around her, maybe roll her about some. "You are... really impressive... are you... going to be staying long?"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:12 pm

"...No" was Elra's answer, and her word may not have been emphatic, but her actions surely were.

Elra suddenly turned around in Jane's stomach, repositioning herself so that her head was now faced down, towards Jane's intestines and back the way she'd originally came. Her powerful hands, once teasing the most pleasurable spots in Jane's stomach, were now suddenly hitting all the right spots to make her loosen up. The dragoness was clawing and dragging her way back through Jane's bowels, and no matter how much the elephant girl clenched, Elra just always somehow hit that magical spot that made Jane loosen up. It was as if the 'English' dragoness wanted out, and nothing Jade did was going to stop her.

Eventually, despite whatever protests Jane put up, a hand would burst forth from the elephant's ass, swirling the water in the bath around before somehow pushing Jane up off of the bath's floor, and grabbing on the sides of the porcelain.

And then Jane would feel the tremendous mass within her absolutely plough through her innards, Elra unstoppable in her quest to be free of the elephant's inside. It wouldn't take long but soon, the scaled woman Jane was probably so sure was perpetually trapped within her, was almost half-way back out of her body.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:47 pm

In many movies, the sound of a elephant trumpeting was often used as a sound of extreme alarm and shock, even when no elephantine persons were present. It was common knowledge that elephants did not startle easily. With their bulk, generally calm demeanor, and a tendency to take everything as it came, such a sound was rare to say the least. This however, was one such time, where all denizens of the apartment complex within the vicinity of Jane's bathroom, heard such a noise in person, as Jane let out a bellow of a trumpet through her trunk in shock and alarm as Elra suddenly made her move, tunneling through her bowels like a bad lunch, and with nothing she could do to stop it but to gasp and clench tightly, but to no avail as the perpetual plunge of the powerful predator penetrated Jane's pompous posterior with pitiful resistance presented to persuade her otherwise. Feeling the dragoness breaching, and pushing down into the bottom of the tub, the oversized and overpowered elephant did the one thing she could do to rectify the situation of her rectum, which was to splash water as she rolled over, quickly pulling Elra to the surface for her to breath, as Jane's shocked eyes widened at the... beautiful sight of the goddess, the sheen of water making her sparkle, as she arose from the depths of her gargantuan ass.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:15 am

Back in Trev's apartment, both of the film-watchers easily heard the trumpet of the elephant woman, causing Tawny to glance away from the television. "I think your neighbour's starting to realize what she's gotten herself into..." Tawny said with a chuckle, and an oddly prophetic choice of words.

x

Meanwhile, even though Elra's hands were well and truly free from the confines of elephant ass, every motion of Elra's body, from her chest, to her hips, to her legs, all still seemed to bump Jane's insides in just the right way to force an unconscious relax of her bowels, letting the dragoness easily pull herself free as if Jane was offering no resistance at all. Eventually, all of Elra had slipped free, the last part of her being her tail. Getting her feet beneath her, the dragoness finally rose to a standing position, the light and water glistening off of her body, making her look almighty and glorious... and somewhat different.

Elra seemed... taller, than she had been before. She was still shorter than Jane, sure, but where she previously only stood up to Jane's hips, she was now almost at neck height. Her body seemed more solid, more muscular too, looking more like some kind of amazon warrior. Her white scales and black hair, were now golden and blonde, respectively. She looked divine, in appearance and posture. She smoothed some of her damp hair out of her face, before turning back to face Jane, a big, wide grin on her face. She leaned down, planting her hands on both sides of the tub, surrounding Jane and getting right up close to her, getting right over her. Whether she was aware or not, Jane was trapped now, in Elra's clutches.

"You are indeed a mighty and strong maiden, Miss Jane" Elra complimented, though her voice sounded like a crushing weight, so firm and powerful. "And your body is beautiful and pleasant, both inside and out... I must confess, I've wanted you from the moment I first laid eyes upon you"

Elra's hand began to gently stroke along the shaft of Jane's snout. "...I've wanted you in me" She admitted. "I've wanted to know your taste and your strength, I've wanted to smother you with my adoration with my very own insides... I wanted to feel those strong limbs, that fine and firm body, all of that flesh, I've wanted to know how they feel inside my stomach... All that muscle, all that ass... I want it all"

Her words oozed with confidence and a certain matter of factness, that everything she said was undeniably the truth, and she thoroughly believed it. She was writing Jane's destiny through sheer force of will... Elra leaned even closer, pressing her body against Jane and touching their foreheads together, staring right into Jane's eyes, right into her very soul.

"...I am going to eat you" Elra told Jane, simply, yet without any trace of hesitation or uncertainty. "Whether you enjoy it or not is up to you, but you can't, and you WON'T, stop me" Elra said, that grin creeping across her face again.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:25 pm

The red panda squeaked slightly from the sudden loud noise, biting his tongue a little as he was in the middle of taking a big nomph out of a huge piece of popcorn as it happened. “Heh… guess it’s Elra’s turn for fun~”

Jane was forced to face the feeling of the dragoness pulling herself to freedom with not a wink of resistance from her bowels or flexing pucker, which couldn’t hold her back in the slightest, try as she might. She had lost all control, of the situation, and her muscles… but the way Elra was looking… she looked like she had hit some kind of power spike level up, the way she shimmered and shined under the bathroom light, while the elephant was left panting, her legs like jelly, unable to move a muscle at all. She felt herself rolling over, unsure if it was her own self moving her body, Elra, or just some weight of the world coming down around her to make her face her doom. She felt it heavy on her chest, as Elra pressed themselves together, Jane’s vision filled with the swirling power hidden in Elra’s starry eyes. In her own eyes, Elra could see the truth had been planted firmly, and Jane believed it deep down. But above that was still the shock of Elra’s release, and disbelief through the sheer difference in size. Was she, maybe just being dominant? Wanting to show off before going back inside? No, she truly knew she was going to eat Jane, and Jane couldn’t believe it, yet she knew. “How… how is this possible?” was all she could manage, staring into the powerful gaze of the dragoness, unable to look away, the huge elephant overpowered by her former “toy.”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:18 am

The dragoness' chuckle was almost like a roll of thunder, from a great beast dwelling within a mighty cave. "How? It's simple, Miss Jane... I ALWAYS get what I want" Elra proclaimed, as if there was no further sufficient reason, as if the world bent itself to her whim. Her hand once again snaked along the side of Jane's trunk, a teasing finger stroking along it all the way to the tip. "And I could devour you in seconds, but I want to take my time and really, really enjoy your flavour..." Elra purred.

With that, Elra fed the tip of Jane's trunk into her mouth, letting it slide over the length of her tongue as she fed it in all the way, with no trace of a gag reflex until Elra and Jane's faces were together. The elephant could wriggle her snout against the walls of Elra's throat, but it was in vain for her, and only elicited hums of both amusement and pleasure, as Elra's mouth began to stretch over the rest of Jane's face, unstoppable in it's quest to cram all that elephant meat down her throat. Her hands grabbed Jane's wrists and forced them to her side, in that moment showing that even physically, not just charismatically, Elra was the more powerful, as try though she might, Jane couldn't break Elra's grip. All she could do was squirm and struggle, but she couldn't escape her fate...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:44 pm

The elephant felt that chuckle rolling through her, and felt it must have shaken the very building, been louder than her call of alarm, but no, there was just such power behind it, the sound didn't need to be loud at all. And again, those words, preposterous as they were, felt so true coming from her with such confidence. She was frozen in place. Was Elra some kind of basilisk? Jane felt petrified as she watched her trunk steadily submerging and being pulled down her throat, without even a swallow, just fit into that throat like a sock engulfing a foot. Wriggle it she did, bumping into the walls a she had to open her mouth to breath, shock disappearing as her arms were held tight, and she started to struggle, shaking back and forth, giving Elra a big bulk to ride and subdue as her alarm rose even further at that spreading jaw. What impossibility! Maybe she was part snake, mmph! Her vision was darkened as her trunk was engulfed, her leathery skin etching roughly across Elra's tongue with each movement, the pair of them so close, only able to stare at the sparkles in her eyes, and her vague sense that her body was trying to pull away, but she felt as though she was already sealed up tight inside the box of her doom... Maybe she should have treated her better... but, it seemed as though this had been Elra's plan from the start... and she had fallen for the trap.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:46 am

Elra sucked on Jane's face once she'd swallowed the trunk to the base, almost as if she was giving the elephant a great big kiss. Struggle and squirm all she might, against Elra's unmoving and remorseless physique she had no chance. The dragoness' maw covered Jane's face, and with a certain amount of delicacy, slid over Jane's ears, being surprisingly careful and gentle with the big flaps. That kind of concern however, only applied to the ears, as she was soon tightly scarfing down the pachyderm, who made quite a pronounced bulge in the fleshy throat of her predator.

But, soon she'd be upon Jane's shoulders and her massive frame, one that at least remained bigger than even Elra yet. Surely the dragoness would choke on so much squeezing through such a small space?

The answer was no. Jane still felt those jaws somehow stretching beyond all reason, whilst also squeezing the elephant tightly, but thankfully not harshly. With the tops of Jane's arms now trapped in the even more unbreakable grip of Elra's jaw, the dragoness released Jane's wrists, knowing that her arms were pinned.

As if to somehow ease her meal, either it's progress or it's feistiness, one of Elra's hands plunged towards Jane's crotch, and began fingering at the large woman's folds. The other was reaching under one of Jane's legs and grasping at the elephant's tremendous backside, clenching and clutching, squeezing fistfuls of flesh possessively. She was being treated like a toy, not just a meal... a twist of fate, perhaps.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:09 am

Jane was aghast at it all, as her vision was taken away, drawn into that widely stretching maw and getting pulled a little more upright as her whole body started to bend forwards into that hungry throat gulping and pulling on her with such force thay even her huge frame was bending to Elra’s voracious will. Still, there was no way she could stretch more than this! Her ears flapped against the insides of Elra’s cheeks. Surely this was as far as she could go. “It-It’s been a fun joke, but you can spit me out, nothing to be ashamed—“ and then she felt it, her head lodged in Elra’s throat, and her shoulders, that maw was surrounding, enveloping them too! Another blaring trumpet sounded out in shock, but this tine it was muffled with her trunk down in Elra’s belly. But it did send massive waves of vibrations inside her gut, while Jane started trying to roll and push, but her arms were held tightly, and her legs didn’t seem to want to move much at all! Elra was so much lighter than her, yet it felt like the weight of the world was pinning her down, even as she let out a heavy moan at the touches down between her legs, still aching from her previous fun, and easy to work up again, even as she sank deeper into Elra’s internal darkness.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:27 pm

The vibration caused from the trumpeting of the elephant in her throat caused a surprised but aroused moan to ripple around Jane, before Elra giggled in amusement around her. The dragoness was laughing! Laughing at her attempts to resist... and it was a confident, amused, cocky laughter, a laughter of somebody who very much realized the difference in strength between them, even as their appearances were at odds with one another.

Once Jane's chest was within the maw, Elra's suddenly bigger, snake like tongue began slathering and licking at Jane's breasts, poking them and prodding them, squeezing them and squishing them. Teasing her nipples, teasing her cleavage, the dragoness was ravenous in her exploration of Jane's breasts, her appetite for fun only matched by her literal appetite, as she once again began to sink lower, swallowing down to Elra's waist.

At this point, defying the laws of gravity, physics and possibly even reality itself, Elra leaned back in the bath, relaxing against her end of the tub, which caused Jane to be lifted from her end, and held in the air above Elra, her phat ass and thicc legs dangling out from Elra's jaw like the elephant didn't weigh a thing. Her hands had yet to be still or move either, still fondling one of Jane's cheeks whilst fingering away at her pussy, even giving her a teasing fisting. Even if Jane somehow clutched firm with her lower lips, Elra still pulled her hand free so easily...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:06 pm

Jane was in turmoil as she was tossed about, everything feeling so confusing and unnatural for her. Was this what it was like, when she brought home guys and girls that talked a bit game, only to end up squirming around so weakly inside of her? She was an unclimbable hill amongst predators... but Elra was a sheer cliff and a mountain beyond that! Such a scale she couldn't comprehend, as she felt herself leaving the water, she couldn't even understand it. It was impossible. Her mind was blank, but her moaning was clear, every plunge of that fist into her nethers resulting in a sticky wet squelch as she was turned on, whether from before, by exhaustion, or just by force of sensation, she was squirming and writhing about, bumping and starting to push into Elra's belly, all the while her massive legs kicked about in the air, thankfully just a little too far to damage the ceiling as she was toyed with and steadily gulped down like nothing!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay