A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:24 am

“So they symbolize ‘power’ to you?” He looked at Stephen “sacred gears respond to and feed on our feelings, you’ve awakened it so the trigger part is not an issue” he shrugged “just focus your thoughts to where it appeared thinking you want it to appear” he then hmmed and began forming a spell circle in the air “perhaps if I magnify your emotions that should help awaken it more”

Around this time Lois would be slipping into the open air natural bath they had made in the forest, she was of course naked but she wasn’t alone, mei was already here too, the water was quite warm though it wasn’t hot enough to quite consider it a hot spring, Lena had once tried to increase the waters heat with magic so she could feel a hot spring but the girls had stopped her when it began to boil, she may lack the aim ability to produce flames but she got their resistance to heat… there was a fencing made around it as this particular spring was designated girls only except during a scheduled time where Mikleo was allowed to use it, soon they would have to let stephen enjoy it during those times too but that didn’t have to be now.

Lois however once she was fully in let out a sigh “so any word about Lena?” She asked dropping the Buchou she usually used around others, there was no need for that when it was just her and Mei
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:57 am

"She will make a full recovery," Mei said as she sat in the wonderful water. The spring carried her breasts much more comfortably than most bras did. "But she must rest to regain her strength. Since she is so strong, it will take some time. Then she will be back in form again. Something has bothered you, Lois. Can you talk about it?"

Nothing got past her.

Stephen shrugged.

"The point of the gestures is to focus," he said. "To push past emotion and reach a kind of zen calm. With focus comes strength. One of the reasons the samurai were famed for being skilled with both sword and art. Well...let's give it a shot."

He focused on his hand, where the gem had appeared last.

Okay, whatever you are, he thought. You can come out now.

Despite his focus, an image came to his mind. Lena appeared in his mind's eye...naked and floating somewhere. The other girls also began to sort of fade into the edges of his mental picture. This would have normally been something he would have to cast from his mind, but it seemed to work...

Lena dreamed of floating in a peaceful space, like when she relaxed in the hot spring at the club. Just floating there, her mind at peace. Someone else, however, seemed to enter her awareness. Looking up at her. With golden hazel eyes...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:27 pm

Mikleo sweatdropped “well that’s kinda at odds with the power you have, but I guess it can work, focusing the emotions your calming all into your sacred gear to boost its power.”

Lois frowned at Mei’s hitting her current mood accurately “I’m glad she is ok, as for what happened… something in that guy’s sacred gear triggered a certain mood in me while I was holding his hands trying to help him get used to flying” she looked away a slight blush on her face “some kind of charm ability I would guess based on the feelings I suddenly felt” she lifted her hand forming a short blade of light “he can’t use his demonic power or magic so it had to be some lingering will from the sacred gear using his powers, made me want to cut off his hand then and there”

Lena blinked in her sleep as she felt the awareness and sat up where she was floating, she could tell she was dreaming, but it wasn’t just one presence, there was two, one was the weak golden hazel eyes, the other felt much larger with a bottomless power emanating from it… but as soon as she tried to focus on it it vanished as of it had never been there, and with it the other vanished aswell leaving her again with the feeling of being alone again, her peaceful sleep now disturbed.

Her eyes in reality shot open and after a second to take in the site of her hospital room ceiling she just balled her hands and let tears roll down her face.

Mikleo seeing the sacred gear appear on Stephen’s hand smiled “alright put your hand on the desk and then here we go, this should help you reach deeper into it.” He smacked the completed spell circle on the table under Stephen’s hand purposely hitting the sacred gear to it, and the moment it activated…… Mikleo vanished

In the air above the desk Lois still wet from her soaking and naked suddenly appeared and fell landing on Stephen’s hand, his sacred gear pressed in between her legs it’s gem right against her privates, after blinking and looking down at Stephen with her limbs spread giving him a complete view of her she first blushed, her eyes narrowing and watering a bit… she didn’t know who she wanted to kill more, Stephen for having his hand pressed against a very personal place… or Mikleo who was without a doubt the reason she was here!

Stephen for his part could see Lois didn’t appear toned but she felt it and her butt was very nice and soft, not to firm at all.

Mikleo for his part fell into the outside bath, his spell cast having happened right after Lois told Mei what she did and before Mei could respond and after sitting up from where he landed and coughing at the sudden bath he got he groaned “oh come on of all the freaking tim…” he stopped mid sentence as he saw Mei, naked, and in water his brain quickly putting some of the pieces together “Ah… sorry for interrupting…” he looked around “umm by chance… was Lois… or taki here?” He asked, he was terrified of the trouble he was in, but what the hell trouble could STEPHEN be in because of his blunder?!
Last edited by tigra9 on Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:00 pm

Mei blinked in surprise, covering herself by reflex. She remained calm since it was only Mikleo.

"Lois," she answered. "Where exactly have you sent her?"

Stephen stared in complete shock, unable to move. Her beautiful body, on full display in front of him...every smooth curve and shapely femininity...blew his intended focus right out of the water. Her breasts, her perky nipples, her narrow waist and fine hips, her lovely face and four wings...filled his senses.

He fought his paralysis to say something but words did not come from this mouth. The warmth of her body on his hand distracted him.

"Ah...uh...wha?"

If he moved his hand at all the gem would certainly stimulate her, regardless of what he did or intended. His brain was unable to figure out what to do.

His eyes were huge as he drank in the sight of her, lasering her beauty in his mind forever even as he stuttered a desperate apology.

"S-s-s-sumimas...s-s-sumi...s-s-s.."

He was so dead...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Mikleo began sweating “umm.. right to… Stephen?” He quickly jumped out “I’ll go stop her!” He took flight with his wings, slower but more reliable then a teleport spell

Lois only had her devil wings out to catch herself but she kept sitting there as she finally closed her legs for what good it did since Stephen could still feel what was sitting on him. Not that his Brian could notice that as her next action was to summon her guns to her hands, both turning to be aimed at Stephen’s face “forget. everything. NOW.” She said with a voice that would fit a monster girl from an A class horror film on the terrifying scale.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:27 pm

Stephen reacted without thought. In an instant his hands whipped up and twisted both weapons in her grip. The gus were thankfully pointed away from him. Had she been human the guns would have been in his hands and instant later.

Now he was good and trapped. He dared not let go, but his face was all but in her bosom.

"Now calm down," he was saying, trying to sound assuring and only sounding worried. "Not one needs a hole in the head...MIKLEO!"

Stephen's shout reached Mikleo's ears fairly quickly. It sounded like the American was seconds away from obliteration.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:40 pm

“Ah!!” Lois called out in surprise at him yanking his hand out flinching from the sensation that caused giving him his opening to twist her arms out of the way and practically bury himself against her, she immediately switched to kicking when she realized he didn’t let go of her arms, when Mikleo had said Knight increased their leg strength he wasn’t kidding, those kicks were dangerous in their own right and she didn’t have the posture to really get much momentum!

Mikleo opened the door having flown quick as he could “Stephen, Lois!” He shouted but stopped seeing the two struggling like they were “uh Lois?” He gulped as she tiled a gun and shot, it completely missed but it was close enough Mikleo understood her goal “ah… umm excuse me” he shut the door and bolted down the hall.

Lois looked over hearing the door shut after her shot and she looked down at Stephen “let GO!” With that she kicked the table so she would tumble off it forcibly pulling herself from Stephen’s grip and she stood up “I will deal with you later” she said coldly then left the room… the screams that filled the hallway 10 seconds later made it clear Mikleo didn’t get very far

When Mikleo eventually dragged himself back to the room his clothes looked brand new but his hair was a mess and clearly had some burn spots in it “umm lessons are over… please don’t say anything to her tonight for our job… I think that would be the safest thing for both of us”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:54 am

"I think...she broke my ribs," Stephen wheezed painfully as he lay on the floor. He was tough, but supernaturally enhanced strength was something else.

Fortunately for him this ribs were only bruised...all over. Without magical healing he would be restricted to bed for several days, and in pain for four weeks.

Mei took it upon herself to apply the appropriate measures. It gave her an excuse to run her fingers over those perfect abs.

"Just stay out of her way for awhile," she told him. "She's been through things."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:31 am

Mikleo sweatdropped a bit but after mei said it was just bruised ribs and healed it some, as devils their bodies couldn’t be healed by normal magic used by humans and gods/angels since that was all based on holy powers and light but through demonic power it was possible to treat a devils injuries. There were specific sacred gears that could heal devils too but Lena was the only one on the devils side known to have one.

The next few days went by mostly uneventfully with Stephen nearly getting attacked one night he was on his way back home after a devil job but Mikleo intervening via his owl managed to defuse the situation.

Except for training though Lois did not say a word to Stephen. Even during the bits of sparing they did she seemed… especially fierce and merciless.

Now it was Friday and Lena would be sitting up in bed working on her school work though a maid sitting next to her was the one actually writing. She had recovered enough to move but she still found herself getting exhausted quickly, her demonic power had recovered and she was now at the level of a middle class devil, her eyes wandered to a corner of the room that was filled with get well gifts some from devil nobles, most from commoner or middle class devils that were her fans, she knew the castle currently had way way way more then what she had here though.

“Princess?” The maid asked looking at lena

Lena looked back “ah sorry… my mind wandered for a moment, what problem are we on?” She looked and then hmmed “the answer is 24 square” she commented it was a math problem but despite being an advanced course for her year lena found it fairly easy and only barely stimulating. Lena knew today Mei and Stephen were supposed to be coming with familiars taking their place in classes, thankfully they only had to ride the train to the underworld and after would be teleporting to Lillith to save time before teleporting back to katakura town. The others wanted to come but Mikleo convinced taki and Lois to stay cause there was no need for all of them to try crowding her room, thankfully the familiars left behind copied Mei and Stephen’s minds so nobody would be the wiser they weren’t actually there.

Inside her chest lena had felt something change, that feeling of emptiness had been filled, but what filled it felt like a black hole that would swallow her if she tried to forcibly make contact with it. According to Ajuka’s reports by his either direct visits to monitor her or his subordinates visiting in his stead the presence had settled and now gave the readings of a sacred gear but it was inert and still feeding off her demonic energy to charge itself, at the current rate she would probably return to her normal reserves in a week but they needed to continue monitoring her health for the time being to ensure she made a full proper recovery.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:45 am

When Stephen arrived he had the slightly stunned look of a tourist. The sight of the devil city had quite overwhelming to a former mortal. Mei, of course, was as proper and elegant as she had been trained.

Her Queen walked quickly over to Lena and gave her a quick hug. Then she looked back at Stephen in a prompting sort of way.

"I'm not...used to being partly of a team," he said. "But I've decided to join you. Officially. I hope you will be patient with me."

"Not bad," Mei told him.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:19 am

The pair had to knock before entering but the maid quickly stood and stepped aside with a bow when they did enter.

Lena seeing them enter smiled and returned the hug then looked at Stephen letting her hands rest in her lap, her posture despite being relaxed still left the impression of an elegant noble lady but once he finished she closed her eyes remaining silent for a few breaths before sliding a bang of hair behind her ear and opening her eyes to look at him and spoke in a kind tone “good… though in the future I want you to remember, I am the one who leads that team so my orders go, if your in a situation where you need to act on your own thoughts that’s fine but if it’s a team fight where strategy is needed you will move according to mine, Mei’s, or Mikleo’s strategy. A single soldier out of place can ruin an entire strategy, but a soldier that can do nothing without directions is even less capable” she held out her hand towards him though she had it turned so her fingers were out and palm down, Mikleo had taught him some of the noble manners that were important to remember as servants and this particular one was one Mikleo had called a sign of promised service, were they of equal standings he would kneel and take her hand in his before kissing it, but because they were not he was not to kiss and instead bow his head.

As far as the hospital went despite being the largest and one of the most advanced hospitals in the Devil’s part of the underworld the design was greatly modeled after one you could find in the human world. Only the vip rooms like Lena’s had any distinguishing features that set it apart and in this case it was carpeted with a soft red carpet, a dark red banner with gold tassels and a single black crest hung on one wall, the far side of the room from the door had windows lining it alongside curtains that were pulled closed currently and a chair and couch both with leather cushioning. There was a regular door and a closet double door next to the flat screen TVs opposite the bed.

Once Stephen did the appropriate action lena patted his head “welcome to my family” she told him though she then began moving the blanket, she was wearing a silk hospital gown that besides the material really wouldn’t be amiss in the human world and she forced her legs off the side of the bed, the maid instantly setting the work she was holding down and walking over to help lena get up “I need to use the bathroom so I will be back in just a moment, please take a seat and relax you two, I would really like to hear the full report for this week” she smiled with eyes closed though there was an edge to that smile “since someone refused to give me daily updates…” with that she walked to the bathroom, the maid helped support her but Lena for the most part was capabale of walking on her own, based on the sounds Mei picked up after the maid shut the bathroom door though Lena was still struggling but didn’t want to let it show, Stubborn noble pride and all that.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:51 pm

Mei just smiled calmly at the rebuke. Lena, of course, knew that the order of her doctors to let her rest superseded her orders. The neko girl was just glad to see her mistress up and around.

Stephen found himself even more disoriented. The utterly mundane looking hospital was at odds with the otherworldly devil city. On to of that his chi perception had been sending off alarm bells frequently. No small number of the people he had seen in the streets were fairly exotic. Worse were the ones that looked normal and felt off. As in wildly off. He may have been armed, but he felt he was a toothpick surrounded by sledgehammers.

They waited politely while Lena took care of her personal business.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:27 pm

It would be while Lena was in the bathroom, a man would slide open the door and walk in, he stood at 6’2 and had golden yellow medium long hair, glowing golden eyes, and a build that could only be described as athletic. For attire the man wore a grey suit with a white button up shirt and black dress shoes, his suit jacket was hanging open and his button up shirt had a couple buttons opened at the top giving his outfit a more casual but prom feel and he spread his arms speaking happily “my darling lena! I have arri…” he stopped mid sentence and looked around the room and turned back to the woman standing behind him, her appearance obscured form Stephen’s perspective “did we get the wrong room Sarah? I don’t see her silver hair anywhere.” He was holding a bouquet of carnations tipped with a singular rose in the center

The woman who had followed the man sighed “Yes master, this is the correct room, if you wish for proof it is the fact her queen is here” the woman commented, though Stephen couldn’t see her Mei could and Mei would recognize them both easily. Lord Kise Phenex third son of the phenex family and fourth out of five total children, and his queen “bomber queen” Sarah.

Kise hmmed and looked seeing Mei staring for a moment “ah yes your right, I didn’t recognize her without her lovely cat ears” he walked further into the room finally revealing his queen to Stephen’s eyes “Where is she? Did she leave you here and go to the roof or something?” He asked Mei, he did see Stephen but he ignored the boy and simply walked over, pushing the boy aside so he could sit on the couch next to Mei, not caring that his ‘push’ shoved Stephen clear off the couch.

If Lena was a top class beautiful high school girl, and Mei an elegant Yamato Nadeshiko, then Sarah could only be described as a mature beauty that beat every porn star Stephen had yet seen in the looks department, she was beautiful with a chest that could nearly rival Mei’s and a mature beauty that was bewitching in its own way, she wore a navy blue tunic with a matching pale blue skirt that was semi see through, her tunic left the entire center and inner half of each breast exposed with only a silver chain holding it together at the top while a belt held it from below, her burgundy hair fell past her shoulders and she sported a bang that hid her right eye while her left was exposed, both eyes were a pale brown color, the way she held herself, the way she walked, all of it just added even further to her image of a mature beauty as she looked at Stephen and glared, a man was in this room, in the room of her master’s fiancée… that in itself was a crime, though of course she couldn’t act on those thoughts, in front of another queen, and in public, her actions all weighed on her masters image, if she went off randomly on a person the one blamed would not be her but Kise for not disciplining her right. All the servants actions affected the public image of their master but none did more so then the queen who was their right hand.

(Mei has an alias too but I’m still thinking in what it could be since obviously she didn’t pick it)
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:54 pm

Stephen rolled to this feet and geared at the intruder.

"You might want to think twice about who you're pushing around, rich boy," stephen said without thinking. "Visitors are family only. Who the hell are you?"

"Stephen-kun." Mei said quickly. "This is Lena-sama's fiancé."

Stephen, still angry, stared at the man.

"I can't see her willingly attaching herself to this preening pouf," he said.

"Harner-kun!" Mei said sharply.

"And you, Miss," he added. "Could do a lot better than this guy."

"Enough!" Mei ordered.

Stephen finally obeyed.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:41 pm

At Stephen’s defiant attitude Sarah’s aura flared and she gave off such thick bloodlust Stephen could cut it in a manner of speaking “you will show respect to My master boy” she raised her hand fingers ready to snap but stopped when Lena’s voice came from the bathroom that had just been opened.

“If you complete that snap Sarah I will not remain friendly for you assaulting my servant, even if he very much deserves punishment” Lena commented her voice cold as ice “the same goes for you Kise, I have not yet had time to train him so overlook it this time”

Kise turned his attention to Stephen letting him speak and then looked at lena standing and pushing Stephen out of his way, though he used a flame to burn Stephen’s top completely off with the push and when he reached lena he held out the bouquet “Lena… I’m sorry it took so long for me to come visit, did you see my rating game over the past two days?”

Lena frowned “yes I did Kise… I see your girls have not overcome their weak points… isn’t it a bad thing you, Sarah, and her were the only ones left standing for the entire second day?” She looked at Stephen “let it go, your doing nothing but disgracing me” she warned him before returning her gaze to Kise

“Ah it’s fine it’s fine that their like that, each and every one is a beauty that I hold dear, but can you blame them? Your comparing them to two proud purebloods in me and her, and my ever capable queen Sarah”

Lena sighed “and this is why I told you train them… but if that’s too hard then I’ll Spartan train them all for you” she commented making her way to her bed… or atleast she tried to as after Kise handed the bouquet to the maid he scooped her up and carried her to the bed laying her down like a gentleman and even tucked her in and Lena frowned “was the grope necessary Kise?” She asked before forcing herself to a sitting position again

Kise laughed “I just wanted to check that my fiancé’s butt wasn’t as hard as a rock from overtraining” he laughed even as a blast of demonic power destroyed half his face, everyone in the room besides Stephen knowing this wasn’t enough to even bother a member of the phenex clan with their immortality trait.

Sarah had stepped aside and remained silent, though she still occasionally sent a death glare Stephen’s way
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:11 pm

Stephen's own aura flared in anger as he called for the gemstone to appear. Mei, however, spoke first.

"I don't think it inappropriate to ask that you respect Lena-sama's person, do you?"

The blast that followed triggered Stephen's fighting reflexes. A glass knife appeared in his hand and he almost took a step towards the man.

"Stop!" Mei ordered...a little hypocritically since she had one of her battle fans in her own hand. Stephen obeyed, but looked ready to carve his name into the Noble's ruined face. "A you can see, Lena-sama is quite capable of avenging her own dignity."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:33 pm

Kise just stood there still smiling as the flames reformed his face completely unmarked “well well, seems you picked up quite the wild stray, perhaps we should trade him away the moment we get married sweety”

Lena frowned “that is not for you to decide Kise” she then looked at Stephen “please leave Stephen, you can wait out in the hall until I call you back in” Stephen’s aura flare had been rather pathetically tiny, it had been like a very thin film wrapped over his body because of how low his demonic power was.

Once Stephen complied and left lena looked at Kise “so then, did you come merely to bring me the bouquet and decided to antagonize my new pawn for the laughs?”

Kise shrugged walking over and sitting on the bed “yes and no, I finally got a chance to come see you and decided I’ll make the most of it” he put a hand on top of hers “I also wanted to tell you the good news, our parents discussed it and it was decided to move up the date”

Lena’s eyes went wide “what?! The deal was to wait until I graduate from university in the human world!”

“What can I say this was something our parents decided I can’t do anything about it. They would like for us to get married next month” Kise said with a shrug
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:58 pm

Mei frowned. This was a surprise. She found herself rather disappointed in Lena's father. Something must have happened politically to force his hand.

Stephen stood outside and found himself stewing angrily. Something about that popinjay made his teeth ache. He had only barely interacted with Lena but he was sure she deserved more respect than that guy had shown her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:33 pm

Lena frowned “I… see” she bowed her head

Kise smiled “well I know you need to let it sink in and rest so I’ll leave for today, we can talk more once you’ve recovered” he stood taking Lena’s hand in his and kissing it before laying it gently back where she had it in her lap before and turning leaving walking right past Stephen without a word

Sarah bowed “have a nice day Princess Vladilena… “Priestess” Mei” she then followed her king out and spoke to him “master should we really do nothing about that pawn?”

Kise shrugged not caring Stephen could still hear them “nah, if it comes down to it I’ll pressure her into trading him for some beauties in the future” he didn’t say anything else as they left

Lena nodded as the pair left her room and then balled her hands into fists a single tear running down her face “what did he do to convince lord phenex to push up the time?” She mumbled out in frustration. Of all the times for him to pressure it to it had to be when she was at her weakest
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:52 pm

"I can look into it for you, Lena-sama," Mei said, ignoring the danger of a teen devil looking into the affairs of her superiors. "And I'm sorry about Stephen-kun. He's usually quite disciplined already. Something obviously set him off. It was rather cute, actually. Trying to defend your honor against someone so much more powerful then himself. When he grows up he will be a ferocious guardian."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay