A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:24 pm

Mikoto smiled “close your eyes first” when Stephen did she reached a hand up to pull his head down and planted her lips on his holding them there. The next moment however Stephen would feel a severe pain in his stomach and intense heat, when he opened his eyes he would now find himself sporting a pretty sizable hole where his stomach was blood pouring from it and Mikoto standing there with a smile that now seemed twisted “die for me, that is my final request of you” suddenly mikoto’s dress fell from her body revealing a leather leotard she wore underneath that had an open back, and a pair of large black feathered wings emerged, at the same time gloves and thighboots that matched her leotard formed over her limbs

“If you wish to blame anyone then blame that hateful god who placed the sacred gear inside you” Mikoto spoke, no longer sounding timid like she had all day, now sounding much more open and relaxed, with an intense tinge of anger when she mentioned ‘god’
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:50 am

All of Stephen's training failed him. He had let himself become vulnerable and this had happened. He had been so sure he had left this stuff behind...

If you'd worn that outfit to start with the date might have gone in a lot different direction, he wanted to say but has voice was gone.

He could feel his body getting cold fast. The blood must have been pouring out of him.

The girl had been so beautiful...so sweet...of course she had been too perfect. No one was this perfect. He had never deserved such a stroke of luck and should have been vastly more careful. Now this.

He tried to will himself to draw one of his weapons. The glass knife he drew fell from nerveless fingers as a wave if dizziness hit him. He must have lost too much blood already. His head spun. His body dropped to his knees. He was staring at the blood covered ground but wasn't seeing it anymore.

There was nothing he could do. He was finished.

Dying a virgin. Hell, he'd never gotten a chance to grab a boob. It figured.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:32 am

Mikoto stood there with a smile, once Stephen fell to his knees she leaned down and whispered into his ear “the date was boring… but I did enjoy playing along” with that she straightened up and with a single strong flap of her wings took flight.

Before Stephen’s vision fully failed him following mikoto’s departure he would get a glimpse of silver hair shining in the sunlight and with the last of his consciousness hear a girl’s voice “oh my, she did quite a number…” whatever else was said would be unheard though.

Then Stephen would wake up in his bed, he was in his boxers in the bedroom he has been using, if he had a clock that showed the date it would show it as being just past 9 am Sunday, the clothes he wore on the date were hung up but had no hole or blood at all on them, was the date just a dream?

——— (same time as Stephen waking up but different location)

“Ugh… I didn’t think even laying beside him all night to heal him would take this much out of me” Lena would complain as she sat in a chair, she looked well rested yet exhausted at the same time based on if you were looking at her eyes or her posture respectively

The room Lena was in was the living room of the apartment she shared with Mei, Mikleo was also there due to having helped Lena all night and getting her back as he yawned “well I did have to accelerate the time for you and him for it to succeed overnight since you said the wound was too severe for Windam” he commented, he didn’t get to sleep like those two did last night. Him and mei were the only servants here right now, Lena and her servants all lived in apartments pretty much side by side but Mikleo being the only guy was the only one on his own.

“It really was though! She did a point blank light lance to his stomach!” Lena complained
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:32 am

Mei stood behind her mistress, massaging her shoulders and trying to feed her some of her own energy without being noticed. Her hands softly rubbed into the muscles of her king, all the while monitoring the status of their patient.

"He is awake," she said.

Had the whole thing been a dream? No sign of any wound. He felt at his belly where the weapon had struck. No trace of anything, not even a scar.

His "tools" were on a dresser next to where his clothing was, out on the open: a short fighting chain, nine semi-ceramic shuriken, his glass knife and sheath, and four smoke grenades. Whomever had stripped him almost certainly knew what he was.

He got up quickly and fought off the wave of dizziness. He went over to his clothing and started putting it all on, securing his tools in their places as he did. He went to the window and looked out.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:23 pm

Lena sighed leaning back into mei, she noticed the energy flow from Mei’s senjutsu but didn’t comment on it “then just keep monitoring him and leave him be unless something happens, Mikleo tomorrow you contact him and talk to him first, I’ll leave the method and timing up to you”

Mikleo nodded “understood, but wouldn’t Lois be better suited for that?”

Lena smiled with her eyes closed “you think he’d trust a girl spilling all this stuff suddenly after yesterday?”

Mikleo thought about it for a second then shrugged “fair enough, he will probably be skeptical enough as is” he turned towards the door “then I’m gonna go to my apartment and take a nap”

Lena nodded and once Mikleo left she groaned “thank you for using your senjutsu mei, but I should be fine in a little while. Don’t stop the rubbing though it feels good”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:05 pm

Mei kissed the top of Lena's head.

"His tools mark him a a ninja, and from that body of his a well trained one," Me I observed. "Not trace of any mark of what clan he could be part of. Its very strange...an American teenager. And he's out the window...and off the property. So we just let him go?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:26 pm

Lena shrugged, she had been there when he was stripped so she knew what he had hidden away on his person. At Mei’s observation she nodded “yes… currently I have my Windam familiar observing that fallen angel, though I suspect your cat familiar might struggle to keep up with him, want to trade our observation targets?” She held up a hand a magic circle forming in her palm, her Windam familiar had a couple rather unusual skills but it lacked any sort of combat ability as if in trade. The first skill was one that allowed it to observe all things within a set range of itself regardless of sight, and the second was the ability to swap positions with one target so long as lena could touch that target with her demonic power which she had done to all her servants familiars marking them to make use of this. The swapping did have the downside that it couldn’t swap spots with anything bigger then itself besides Lena and it was quite a small bird barely bigger then a house cat.

Stephen would find while he was still able to do everything as normal his body felt way more sluggish and the sun’s rays felt, oppressive, as if they were weighted chains sticking to his skin. Not enough to stop him but it took more effort then normal to move about underneath them
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:24 pm

"I have him," Mei said. "He's heading back to the park. The sunlight is slowing him down some."

What the hell is wrong with me? he wondered.

He found the spot he'd been ambushed at. Not even a trace of blood. Someone had somehow completely cleaned up the scene. As though it had never happened.

He couldn't trust his muddled memories. None of his made sense. How had he survived the unjust? Who had gotten him home? He would have to ask his host family.

He turned and headed home.

"And he's going back," Mei reported. "I imagine a bit unnerved. For now its looks like he might lay low for a bit."

In fact he claimed to be coming down with something when he returned. He was bundled up and sent back to bed with a bit of fussing over him. He didn't even have a chance to ask about how he had gotten home last night.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:46 pm

Lena didn’t respond, just relaxing herself. There would be time for him to get his questions and concerns answered, but now was not yet that time.

Once the sun set Stephen would feel a surge of energy from deep within himself as if exhaustion wasn’t a thing at all, but of course this untold energy would fade come morning.

The foster family couldn’t say how he got home other then he came home alone and it seemed to be late.

That next day Monday at school Stephen would find nobody remembered a girl named ‘Mikoto Kusanagi’ but when he went to leave he would find a note in his shoe locker “if you want to know the hidden truth of that night come to the roof” was all the note said.

On the school roof Mikleo was standing leaned against the roof fencing with his hood pulled up and eyes closed. He was alone since it would be better that way for him to explain things
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:25 pm

When Stephen arrived on the roof he looked much as he had when he had been on his date, but his time he was in a completely different place mentally. He was armed to the teeth and walked like a fighter prepared for an attack.

"I hope you have any explanation for whatever has happened to me," he said in a voice noticeably different from the one that he used normally. He was all business and not to be trifled with. "Who are you that you can alter peoples memories? Who healed me and got me home? Answers. Now."

The goofball underachiever had been replaced almost entirely.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:02 pm

Mikleo opened one eye, Stephen might know about him, Mikleo was the most handsome guy at the school this year and his light blue hair made him stand out nearly as much as Stephen did for being foreign but he held up a hand with three fingers “I will tell you three points first before I answer that bombardment, first…” he lowered one finger “Mikoto Kusanagi never existed” he lowered his second finger “the woman that killed you very much does exist, and third..” he lowered his last finger “you won’t get a third chance at life” at that he straightened himself and snapped his fingers as a large magic circle appeared and a dome of shimmering energy came up from it “there we go, no prying eyes except hers now” he commented looking at the top of where the stair case emerged to the roof where a small green bird sat it had three eyes and four wings, yet Stephen wouldn’t have noticed it at all before even though he now clearly felt it’s gaze.

Mikleo put his hands in his pockets “now to begin answering your questions, first the one who altered memories was none other then the woman that killed you, she placed herself in the memories of every one in this school that she couldn’t avoid. There are others that can do it too but I’m not one of them, bad incident the last time I tried. Secondly the one who healed you is the owner of that bird and she is using it as her eyes and ears here, but wether you meet her today or not is her decision only.” He reached up to pull down his hood before pocketing his hand again
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:49 am

Stephen was silent for a moment.

Is that...actual magic?

"If what you say is true the I owe your mistress a debt of thanks." He looked up at the strange bird. "Pity she's not present to accept it."

There was an unmistakable challenge in the tone directed at Lena.

He lowered his eyes to look at Mikleo again.

"You'll understand if I need to be convinced." He said skeptically. "Since right now I only have your words."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:57 am

“She can still see and hear us, think of that bird as a living security camera. She told me to be the one to explain things to you… but I guess your right, all you have is words and the fact an abnormal never before seen in the human side bird is in front of you” he shrugged closing his eyes and letting his wings come out, he couldn’t force Stephen’s out, that was a trait only Lena as their king had through her demonic power. He then opened his eyes which now had the numbers of a clock face on his iris’ the pupils had shrunk and clock hands extended from his pupils like the face of an actual clock “I’m not human, and as of that night… neither are you”

He pulled a hand out of his pocket holding it up with fingers pointed upwards and a magic circle formed above it that he then after a few movements from his fingers pointed his hand out three circles flying to the ground in front of him and images reminiscent of holograms formed, in the center was a man with short red hair, clearly just a generic appearance, from his back where bat like wings the same as what Mikleo had. To Stephen’s right for the circles was Mikoto but she was in a bondage style leather top and from her back were black feathered wings, the left most one had a man standing with golden blonde hair, above his head was a halo of light and from his back emerged lustrous white feathered wings also a clearly generic appearance. Mikleo then pointed at each as he spoke their species names “Fallen Angel. Devil. Angel. These three races make up the factions of the three great powers that are tied to the Bible of Christianity, Islamic, Baptist, etc” Mikleo blinked his eyes returning to normal “currently we are at a tentative peace stance with eachother but in ancient times a war occured that lead to the three powers nearly destroying each other, if another war like that were to occur all three sides would, without exception, perish”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:34 pm

"And you're implying that I'm one of you?" Stephen said. "A devil? Funny, I don't feel all that different. No horns or wings or weird eyes or anything."

His weakness during the day time was concerning, but that had other explanations.

"I don't recall agreeing to give away my soul to anyone either. Isn't that how it's supposed to work?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:49 pm

Mikleo chuckled “the odd eyes thing is something only I have, you do have wings but they stay hidden in your back until you will them out. The soul thing though? That’s from a very very ancient custom, too much hassle now a days”

Suddenly Stephen would feel a shifting in his back before his wings emerged of their own accord and suddenly a female voice spoke out “there you go… there is no more solid evidence that you are a devil then those” when the boys looked where the strange bird had been now Lena sat there, her legs were crossed and she was leaned forward chin resting in the palm of her hand and her elbow braced on her leg

Mikleo got an annoyed expression seeing Lena “Buchou what happened to you would leave it to me? Also what the heck am I supposed to do if he attacks you? If anything happens to you I’m the one it falls on now”

Lena smiled shifting herself crossing her hands on her legs as she sat up straight still on the edge of the little roof “oh come on Mikleo, what kind of problems would you have?”

“Should I start with the top or bottom of the twelve name list?” Mikleo shot back without hesitation “Sona-sama wouldn’t be the first one to get me and she is the closest!”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:08 am

Stephen was shocked at the emergence of his wings. Their appearance seemed to lighten the oppressive weight on him somewhat.

She he saw the girl he recognized her instantly. He could certainly not forget the first time he had seen her.

"I know you!" He exclaimed. "You're the school queen!"

And head of the occult club. It figured.

"Thank you for saving me," he said, though he remained suspicious. "But I still don't understand why a demon would want to help me. I'm just an ordinary runaway. Not a lot special about me."

This declaration bordered on denial considering his identity.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:24 am

Mikleo glared at Stephen at his calling her the school Queen but didn’t get to say anything

“Mikleo!” Lena firmly said his name before looking back at Stephen “I believe the term floating around for me would be one of the ‘two great onee-sama’ but that’s of minor importance” she pushed herself off the roof edge calmly landing on the roof floor Mikleo and Stephen were on and walked towards Stephen stopping just before she was close enough to press her breasts against him her eyes locking onto his with a clear anger in those silver hues “if you really sell yourself that way… then you insult my intelligence” she said firmly and coldly but then she turned and walked towards Mikleo casually tossing and catching one of Stephen’s kunai in one of her hands, certainly she had been close enough but she pickpocketed Stephen without him noticing at all, and the spot now emptied was pretty deep in his armory!

Mikleo spoke “we know you carry enough weapons to signify that your a heavily trained fighter, perhaps something akin to a ninja. And even if that wasn’t noteworthy enough you have another gift, or curse, depending on how you want to see it.” He blinked his eyes the clock features appearing again “a sacred gear, a power only humans can be born with and a tool given to humanity by the biblical god” he smiled “myself and Buchou also possess them” he pointed with one finger at his eyes

Lena stopped once she was next to Mikleo and turned to face Stephen tossing the kunai back though she didn’t properly throw it so it just kinda sailed through the air and landed on the ground before skipping over to Stephen and then forming her green armor “I wasn’t born with mine, but the one who entrusted me with hers is someone I owe a debt I could never repay, and if my suspicions are correct you in truth have an exceptional one even among the exceptional”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:14 am

"I was trained by my parents," he said. "Grooming me for some crazy tournament. There was nothing other than what they etched into me. They made the Tournament they wanted me to fight in my entire world. They never even told me who they were doing it for."

He threw a look at Mikleo before looking back at Lena.

"I learned what they taught me so well I was able to escape. I wanted to put that all behind me. I just wanted to learn how to be normal. I even succeeded. I was able to become a normal kid for the first time in my life."

He looked deeply angry. As he should be expected to be. The anger was tightly controlled, however.

"I was free," he said, his tone not quite cracking. "I was having fun learning about normal things. I just wanted to disappear into the mundane. To be something other than a tool.

"I don't know anything about gods or sacred gears or whatever. I assume that's what bought that girl after me? This...gear? Why kill me? What makes it...you called it a power...so exceptional?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:16 am

Mikleo frowned and looked at Lena “mine isn’t a power I can just display Buchou”

Lena smiled “it’s alright” her green armor switched to a blue one “sacred gears aren’t well known in the human world but historically noteworthy humans most likely had one. Figures like Adolf hitler the German tyrant is among noteworthy names I know of that have seen did in fact possess one. It wasn’t all that impressive but he did have it” she placed her hand to her glove as a sword formed in it, it held a dragon styled hilt with the wings forming a cross guard, its blade was long and thin skin to a rapier and there was gem set into the handle behind the dragon piece “not all sacred gear have a physical form but mine is one of the many that does, Mikleo” she commented as she raised the sword gripping it with both hands in front of herself blade turned up

“Yeah yeah” he created a magic circle in the air silently staring at it as it formed before it finished and water shot out of it splashing him with some but the rest seemed to magically float and then flow in forms of streams circling around the sword blade and finally forming into a water ball above the tip.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:49 am

"Wow," Stephen said, the teenager in him coming back for a moment. He seemed to recover himself a moment later.

"So how can I have this gear and not be aware of it?" He wanted to know.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay