Escape the Zoo (giantessfanx and kailan)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Escape the Zoo (giantessfanx and kailan)

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:44 pm

“She has quite the appetite doesn’t she?” Thikanta said as she switched Nirya to her other breast. “The first feeding is usually the biggest. Don’t worry about earlier, we’ll have her thinking of you as a second mother well before she’s big enough to eat you.”
Why are you looking at me that way?

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

Also check out my LFRP page here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19761
giantessfanx
Heavy user

Location: I'm not sure where, but it's dark, damp, and smells funny in here

Postby kailan » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:33 am

Nirya of course does not listen to her mother and does everything possible to try to eat June. Very amused by this situation to see her playing with her let her act so adorable. The patience ends up being rewarded by affectionate gestures of Nirya. June went from being a simple prey to her favorite toy.

June enjoys the loving look of a mother who observes our interactions. Being a mother has made Thikanta even more attractive and warm with an enlarged chest. June also develops the desire to be her baby for a moment. The good thing about the lamia is that they can make this kind of desire very real.

June finds the perfect excuse by watching Nirya trying to eat her foot wrapped around her leg.

"Thikanta, I am afraid that Nirya will choke me during the night. You could protect me inside you. To be honest I want to be your baby for a moment. But no transformation. Just protect me from the terrible Nirya's appetite for night. Will you save me?"
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:09 pm

“You humans are very odd creatures sometimes. I suppose I can do you that favor.” Thikanta said as she pulled Nirya from June’s leg and setting her in a crib. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to get you out before you transform. I already have my hands full with this little one. Let’s go somewhere else to do it, I wouldn’t want Nirya getting ideas.” She said, making sure Nirya had an actual toy to keep her occupied.

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:58 pm

June finds it hard to believe that Thikanta accepts her request. She observes the tail where she will enter. Now her excitement is mixed with fear. June remembers the kneading of her body when she was
in Thikanta's stomach. It was scary with all the digestive juices that were going to melt her. But there was this feeling of being very intimate that June hoped to find again without the risk of being absorbed.

"You accept? Ohh thanks. I'm not that strange. You know it's for my safety. Nirya is so voracious with me and I think you would like to be alone with your daughter. "

June doubts that her justification is really credible but if she gets what she wants it is enough. She follows Thikanta and undresses. June is anxious and tries to control her breathing. Her voice is shaky and nervous and she signals to Thikanta that she is ready.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:40 am

Thikanta’s tail came to wrap around June’s waist in a firm but not crushing grip, then lifted her up off the ground with no apparent effort. She took June’s feet in her hands and guided them to her sex and carefully began inserting them.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:43 am

June can feel Thikanta's tail gently wrap around her and lift her up. She can't wait to go back inside her friend but this time without risk. This is what she hopes for and tries to avoid remembering her trip into the lamia's stomach. June forces herself to think that she will not go to the same place.

Her vagina opens and Thikanta inserts her feet, which makes June jump. She feels like hating herself for taking so many risks to satisfy her desires. Thikanta can lose her control or she can want to keep it inside her. If she was completely absorbed into her womb without being transferred to an egg or if Thikanta would let her wither away for several weeks.

June watches her legs being pushed into her vagina up to her knees. The sensations are very pleasant and very different from the throat. Slight undulations attract her more and more deeply and make June's doubts replaced by an exitation. She is experiencing the intimacy she has always wanted with Thikanta. When she observes his face he is affectionate and concentrated not to give any pain. June is sure that she can trust her friend and wants to make the most of it.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:34 pm

Thikanta’s breathing grew deeper and more rapid as June sank into her. The sensations were incredible, but she did her best to keep from moaning aloud in pleasure, it seemed inappropriate to her. Maybe once June disappeared into her she’d allow herself to let it all out.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:14 pm

Half of June's body entered Thikanta. The rubbing of the walls on her intimacy and her buttocks make her want to moan but she holds back. Her face is right in front of Thikanta who also seems to hold back.

"You don't seem indifferent to engulfing me in you. I know you appreciate it very much. You are holding back from moaning with pleasure. Admit it. I can feel contractions all over my body. And they are getting faster and stronger. I'm enjoying this as much as you are."

June continues to be engulfed and sees her belly button disappear. Her head is at the height of Thikanta's chest. June lays her head on the breasts that have grown in size.

"I am so happy with you. What you are doing is so good. I've never felt anything so intense."
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:15 pm

“Well, if you’re alright with it; then yes. You feel amazing. The deeper you go the more incredible it feels.” Thikanta said between breaths. She planted a kiss on June’s forehead before it slipped out of reach.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:07 pm

The information that Thikanta gives her delights June. The sensations are so exiting while her body is not yet fully inside. What can Thikanta's tail hold? She is now very impatient to find out what will happen. June stops thinking to notice that only her head has not been swallowed. Thikanta seems to make a pause and stopped the movement of undulations which aspires her. This is the moment to confirm that she trusts her friend.

"See you tomorrow at breakfast. I trust you."

A powerful suction comes and sucks her head into the closing vagina in one go. June has become once again a bulge that descends to the depths of Thikanta's tail. Her body is soaked with the fluids that the walls produce abundantly. It's so close to her previous experience because of the heat and the compression on her whole body. But it is also so different without the fear of feeling the acid attacking her skin. It is a moment of joy and love that June will enjoy as best she can.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:48 pm

As June disappeared into her, Thikanta grasped the nearest object for support. Her climax left her unable to support her own weight for a moment.

Once she’d gotten her strength back and her breathing close to normal she picked up June’s discarded clothes and used them to mop up her sweat and sexual juices. She’d best get back to Nirya, that little lamia could make trouble in an empty room.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:42 am

June continues to sink deep into the tail very easily. Thikanta's excitement makes the passage very wet and slippery. She would be unable to try to go back up. The undulating movement stops and means that she has reached her destination. June explores with her hands the uterus which starts a series of strong compression. She knows very well what is happening and is happy that Thikanta is enjoying it too. June doesn't want to stay still inside her either and enjoys to be dominated by her friend and to fill her exitation too.

Nirya is angry to see the blonde girl so delicious leaving with her mom behind this door. It is strange but she feels like she knows her. But the most important thing is that it is very pleasant to feel her in her throat. If only she could get into her stomach it would be so wonderful. Nirya looks at her little tail and wonders how she will be able to get this giant in there.

Nirya found the solution by thinking about her mom. She has to grow up and eat a lot to succeed. Mommy is not back yet and her growling stomach thought of eating the girl. Nirya started to hunt and explore in search of prey. After scaling the table she finds a meal. A basket of fruit that Nirya thinks is a bird's nest and delicious eggs.

Nirya opens her mouth and swallows all the fruit. The "eggs" are not good but they have filled her stomach with many bulges visibly in her tail. The stomach starts to knead its contents and makes the fruits move inside her. Nirya doesn't feel well, her body hurts and she feels nauseous. She calls her mom for help with a scream.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:05 am

Thikanta picked up her pace when she heard Nirya cry. It wasn’t a surprise to see Nirya had gotten out of her crib, she was quite adventurous. Seeing the empty basket it was easy to guess what happened. “Oh sweetie…” Thikanta said in a mix of sympathy and exasperation as she slithered over and picked Nirya up.

At least it had been fruit she ate instead of something dangerous. “I just can’t let you out of my sight can I?” Thikanta sighed as she gently rocked Nirya in her arms. There wasn’t much she could do but ease her daughter’s discomfort. The fruit she ate would have to go through like normal. “You’re too young to hunt for yourself little one. You need to let Mommy feed you, and she’ll teach you to hunt when it’s time. Okay?”

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:55 am

Feeling cradled by his mother reduces his stomach pain. But it is still very unpleasant. Nirya promises herself not to eat bad food anymore. She must eat this blonde girl. It is delicious and will not give her a stomach ache but the pleasure of feeling it from her tail.
Nirya wonders where she is and leaves her mother's protection to look for her. She is disappointed that she is not on the other side of the door.

Nirya thought about it and continued to observe. She finds her mother's tail bigger and wants to check if she has eaten her meal. She places her ears against the tail and hears the girl's moan. Her mom ate her meal. Furious she shows the bulge that June makes to Thikanta and opens her mouth.

A few centimeters under the scales of the tail. June is breathless from her multiple orgasms. She closes her eyes and enjoys her so pleasant environment. It is difficult to know how much time has already passed. The urge to fall asleep becomes more and more pressing and june finally gives in. She falls asleep quickly, confident that she is safe, despite the multiple sounds of digestion. Thikanta's digestive system must be ruthless with this girl in order to feed Nirya.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:38 am

Thikanta gave a wan smile. Such a stubborn little one… She thought.

“No sweetie, Mommy didn’t eat June. And you’re too little for prey. Someday you’ll be big and strong like Mommy, but you have to be patient.” Thikanta said as she picked up Nirya again.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:47 am

Nirya is carried away by her mother to find herself in her protective arms. She frowns displeased that she has no prey moving in her tail. Nirya observes the room in search of food without finding anything to swallow and is content to drink the milk from the abundantly available breast. The milk is much smoother and more delicious. The meal that her mother digests makes the milk better and will make her grow faster. When she is completely full she falls asleep rocked by her mother dreaming of eating this delicious girl.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:52 pm

“That’s my good little girl.” Thikanta said as Nirya fell asleep. After a while she put Nirya in her crib and curled up for some sleep herself. There was plenty of time before she’d need to let June out.

The biggest thing to worry about was Nirya’s desire to eat June. Sooner or later one of her attempts was going to lead to her choking. Thikanta was going to have to find some way to wean Nirya off her obsession.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:28 pm

Nirya is well installed and falls asleep quickly. His stomach is filled to the maximum which gave him his tail double its normal width. But an unexpected hunger turns his sleep. June appears in his dream and refuses to let him approach the little lamia. Mad with rage at being denied such a delicious meal, Nirya casts a spell on her that makes her shrink to her size. Without delay she surrounds it with her tail to capture it and easily swallows its head. In a frenzy Nirya continues to swallow June's body despite a distant voice from Thikanta asking her to stop. Once the feet disappear Nirya makes a cute burrp and enjoys the pleasant movement in her stomach.

But strangely the feeling of hunger increases and Nirya opens her eyes to observe with disappointment her tail back to normal but a little longer. She notices while observing Thikanta that her tail is moving. That's where June is and her curiosity makes her go towards her mother and her meal.

In the depths, well installed in the warmth, June wakes up from a very pleasant night. But she wonders if Thikanta has not started her absorption during her sleep. June starts to stir to inspect all her body which fortunately is still intact. She thinks about Nirya and wonders what she is doing without knowing that she is just above her licking her lips.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:58 pm

As Thikanta awoke she noticed the weight on her tail, Nirya had gotten out of her crib again. I swear, I’m going to have to find something heavy to put over the top of that thing. She thought as she yawned and stretched.

“Alright you, back in you go. Mommy will be right back.” She said as she returned Nirya to her crib and slithered out to release June. She’d thought up some ideas for keeping Nirya’s obsession in check, the most practical she could think of being getting June to use some sort of bad tasting coating to deter the long lamia, and making Nirya wear some kind of collar to keep her throat from expanding to let big objects through.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:08 am

June wakes up when she feels her body compressed. She is disoriented by the humid heat but quickly remembers that she is only a bulge in the tail of Thikanta. This does not prevent her from having had a wonderful night. This sensation of being under the influence of a powerful predator while enjoying the very pleasant sensations that Thikanta offered her. June is gradually directed towards the entrance and her only thought is to know when she will return here. Her body is submerged and she is gently placed in the bathtub.

June is so grateful to Thikanta for offering her "protection". After washing she joins Thikanta in the living room when two girls unlock the door and burst into the living room with guns. One dressed in black with a white blouse and the other younger girl with red hair. A pain in her arm interrupts her observation. An arrow has been shot at her. June cannot fight sleep and sees Thikanta in the same situation. She did not have time to react.

June wakes up with a headache in a cage in the middle of a laboratory. She notices Thikanta next to her who also reveals herself. Across from her is the girl who put her to sleep.

"I'm sorry to have done this to you but I have to help my family. It is also your fault that you are here. You weren't discreet on the forums to find a girl to feed your friend Lamia. Dr. Weiss was right to monitor the vore sites."

The scientist arrives with a small cage with Nirya screaming locked inside.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay