Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:40 am

Kelly shifted about, leant against the wall she gave her legs a slight kick as a silence grew over the corridor. Myu's orb made a small whining noise and she leant in close to get a better look.

"Oh what is this!" a voice broke the growing silence, Kelly looked towards the entrance and noticed that a beautiful young woman had stumbled into the dungeon. She had white hair and pink eyes, she had fair skin and was clearly quite young. She was a slender woman wearing a pair of brown trousers and a white shirt, with a pair of sandals on her feet, she was also carrying no obvious weapon as she strolled past the entrance.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:12 am

The drider's ears perked up. She retreated a bit more into her webs, ready for her first outside prey. Perhaps this girl was not alone...but if she did anything to Kelly she would be ready to act.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:14 am

The white haired woman moved forward, she cracked her knuckles, she'd stumbled upon this 'Normal Cave' by accident but figured a small detail wouldn't hurt. Her footsteps were surprising quiet as she moved forward, her pink eyes fell on Kelly and the girl tensed stopping in her tracks to observe the girl "what have we here? Are you ok miss?" She called out but received no response from the human.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:18 am

Quiel waited, letting the new girl get closer.

Behind the intruder, Maugh appeared. The elemental tilted her head curiously, remaining silent for the moment.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:20 am

Her ears twitched, her eyes darted to the side, Maugh's shadow had appeared over hers thanks to the light pouring in from the dungeon's entrance. Her hands twitched at her side and a tut escaped her lips, before she lunged forward quickly putting some distance between her and the elemental. Now standing close to Kelly a strand of Silk seemed to be attacked to her back, but at least she was out of Maugh's reach for the moment.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:38 am

"You are a stranger here," the elemental said, not moving from the entrance. "You will identify yourself and your nature."

Quiel began to move, now that Maugh had the girl distracted. She threaded a net between her fingers, ready to spring.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:42 am

"Really now......I'm Felagun" The woman speaks tilting her head to the side giving the creature a look over. She rolled her head her eyes catching the faintest glimpse of Quiel in her hiding spot. She tutted looking towards Kelly for a moment, her hands clenched at her side until she stretched resting the back of her right hand atop her head.

A small laugh escaping her lips "Now you should identify yourself both of you" she glanced between Kelly and Maugh, though the human seemed to only paying a small amount of attention to what was happening.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:56 pm

"I am called Maugh," the elemental said. "And I serve Myu, the mistress of this place. You will now go with us to stand before her for evaluation."

Quiel had been so sure she had been fairly well hidden. This bothered her...her spider half gave her the instincts of a hunter, but they had failed her badly. This woman might not be what she appeared to be.

Maugh hovered a couple of inches off the stone floor, altering her pose slightly. Perhaps she sensed a potential threat. However...she was in fact fairly harmless for the moment. Kelly was too close to the stranger for Maugh to engage her safely. This also put her on a defensive edge.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:18 pm

Felagun raised an eyebrow glancing down to the woman on the floor "this her?" she pointed to Kelly stifling a laugh "no thanks I don't take orders specially from you." The woman tutted, tilting her head her eyes on Maugh as she seemed to be the most dangerous and kicked a small stone across the floor, she tensed slightly and bounced in place. "So your just going to have to take your leave cause I'm not doing anything with you smokey."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:08 am

"She is not," Maugh said in a neutral tone. "And you will comply. One way or the other."

Quiel didn't like the bounce. This girl looked like she knew how to move. Perhaps she had best strike now before she became genuinely dangerous...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:32 am

She shook her head tutting slightly "your awfully demanding for a rock" the white haired woman states sounding amused she shifted to the side and tutting some more. She wagged her finger in Maugh's direction "naughty now go wherever it is you came from or there's going to be trouble" the woman gave the elemental a confident smirk.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:39 pm

Maugh, of course, did not back down. Quiel, on the other hand, decided that this had progressed into threat territory. Her hands reached out and a full net of webbing whipped out at the intruder, threatening to bind her up as securely as Kelly had been. This woman, however, was not likely to get the same treatment that Kelly had.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:43 pm

Felagun moved quickly dodging to the side, though the net did manage to catch her leg. The white haired woman tutted "that's not nice" she says bringing her hand down, the air seeming to chill as a blade cut through the web net, severing it neatly from Quiel's grip. She pulled the blade back to show that it was sharp and also seemed to be made entirely out of ice.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:14 pm

The second the white haired intruder moved away from Kelly, Maugh moved in on her on a flash. The lava elemental's fiery body produced enough heat to give Felagun a good sinburn. She reached out and swiped at the ice blade...and while it did melt a little it wasn't affected nearly enough.

Lucky for Maugh, Quiel nabbed the woman's wrist with a strong web strand. Its grip only lasted for a moment but its saved Maugh from getting stabbed.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:49 am

"That's a naughty spider for you" Felagun states looking up to the woman before turning her attention back to Maugh. Her blade was magical in nature, but still ice so it was affected by her heat, she shook her head lunging forward with the blade, pulling her wrist from the strand which seemed to have been weakened by the high heat.

Kelly shook her head, shifting to the side and crawling away from the fight, she didn't want to get in the way after all.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:11 am

"I do not wish to damage you," Maugh warned. "You will speak with Myu and she will decide your fate."

Maugh's flames flared and her hands were filled with fire. She backed off just a bit too give her a chance to surrender.

Quiel wasn't a warrior and didn't have the instincts. She watched, waiting for a chance in case Maugh needed her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:13 am

Felagun snorted "I already said it I ain't going to see anyone" the woman tilted her head to the side, bouncing in place she watched the elemental cautiously. She grinned kicking what looked like a marble across the floor to Maugh, where it burst and released a quick rush of cool air. The white haired woman tilted her head "you need to cool down a little though." She took a small step back, the back of her shirt hitting one of Quiels web traps.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:17 am

Quiel took the chance, once again lashing out with a full-body bind with her webs. Maugh, on the other hand, took the gloves off. She began hurling bolts of fire at the woman, blasting at her with the fury of her nature.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:20 am

Felagun openened her mouth in a look of surprise, her arms bound to her sides and she squirmed, not even able to bring her hands up to cut herself out. The woman pursed her lips kicking the ground as a large slab of ice came to block the elementals fire. With that done the white haired woman set about trying to extract herself from the spiders webbing.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:06 pm

Quiel wasn't about to let Felagun get a chance at escaping her webs now that she had her. Clearly the woman knew how to use her powers. Quiel had always been just a maid, so she dared not let the woman get free for even a moment. She wrapped a second layer around the white-haired woman. And a third. Each time she tried to be sure that she was unable to bring those ice blades to bear on her. The drider didn't dare try to use her bite until the stranger was completely secured.

Maugh's fires flared up at the ice wall and she cut loose with a jet of flames. The sudden rise in mana use would surely get Myu's attention, she thought to herself. Still, her former master usually left Maugh to deal with enemies alone, so she had to assume that she was on her own here as well. She smashed her hot fists against the wall, blasting hotter flames around her fists.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay