Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:27 am

Kelly shifted her hands moving along the lamia's tail as much as she could, her body shifting with the excitement. The human woman wet her lips flashing Mia a gentle smile, her eyes closed and she tensed a pleasured moan escaping her lips as she leant into the pleasure.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:18 am

Mia gestured at her new servant.

"Help me out with Sexy here," she said.

The naked handmaid stepped into Kelly's arms, sandwiching her between herself and the lamia. She immediately began kissing Kelly's neck and shoulders, pressing her breasts against Kelly. Her hands were quick to start peeling Kelly out of her clothes.

"I will retire to the tunnels then," Maugh said. "And see what I can do to decorate my space."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:30 am

Kelly blushed as she found herself being squashed between the two women and she moved her hands about to slip out of her clothes herself. She soon found herself nude between the predator and her slave girl. She turned her head to gently kiss the woman's cheek her stomach rumbling slightly "feels like I'm in a sandwich here." She joked as she shifted about "I guess being eaten wouldn't be too bad." She muttered to herself a bright blush upon her cheeks.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:30 am

"It isn't," the lamia cooed in Kelly's ear. "Struggling prey as fun but willing prey as such a turn on..."

Mia's fingers soon found Kelly's sweet spot while the new maid started suckling on Kelly's nipples with enthusiasm.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:35 am

Kelly shifted another squeak escaping her lips and her hands reached out to grip at the maid's hips holding her close. The young woman squirmed a little turning her head as much as she could to kiss Mia's cheek since that was as far as she was able to contort her body.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:10 am

"Um...I'll just...uh...patrol the corridor," Quill said barely audibly, slipping out.

She had to admit that she was a little jealous. Having big boobs looked like fun.

Mia and her slave continued to pleasure Kelly, the lamia leaning back and pulling the human girl more and more horizontal.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:18 pm

Kelly blushed looking over to Quiel as the drider slipped out of the room, leaving the girls alone with the sleeping krowcaw. The young human allowed herself to be pulled down, her hands reaching out to grope the slave girls butt, moving her right leg to slightly wrap around the back of the girl's legs.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:44 pm

The maid dutifully buried her face between Kelly's thighs, her tongue finding the young woman's bud easily. Mia, meanwhile, continued to play with Kelly's big breasts and slide her hands up and down her sides and belly. Kelkly could feel the lamia's tongue tickling her ear.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:56 pm

The human girl squirmed closing her eyes, finding herself panting at the maid's actions her hands wandering down to gently rub the back of her head. Kelly barely paid attention to what the lamia was doing though Mia's tickling tongue did cause her to giggle slightly between moans.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:13 pm

The maid's lips and tongue became very busy bringing Kelly pleasure. The raven haired woman took her cues from Kelly's responses to inflict better and better ecstasies on her.

Krowcaw just rolled over and kept sleeping...his hands squeezing breasts he could only see in his dream.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:42 pm

Kelly's body writhed on the lamia's body, the maid's actions were driving her quite wild, the human cried out in surprise. Her body arched and then she slumped back as she released her orgasm and panting she came to rest on Mia's tail.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:48 am

"Aww, good girl," Mia purred as both Kelly and her maid rested. She continued to massage Kelly's breasts and lick her neck. "Maybe I should make you another maid of mine, hmm?"

Krowkaw must have been exhausted. He was still asleep.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:57 am

Kelly raised her head looking down the lamia woman and gave a small laugh shaking her head "no thanks, I prefer doing things my own way without being under someones spell." The human grinned lowering her head allowing a small laugh to escape her lips, the nude woman allowing herself to rest against the woman "besides I'm already agreeable enough."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:26 pm

"Pity," Mia said, though she didn't sound displeased. "Well I'll take it. Sex and warm snuggles are my bread and butter. Next to good food."

Krowkaw snorted in his sleep.

Maugh was in the lava tunnel, looking around and wondering about the concept of decoration. Quiel, meanwhile, decided to set "sense threads" in the entry corridor. If a being disturbed the nearly invisible threads the spider-girl would know.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:18 pm

Kelly flashed the lamia a thumbs up and the human woman wriggled moving to extract herself from beneath the maid, slumping to the floor next to Mia. The human sighed moving to give Mia's boob a quick squeeze before she shifted to sit on her knees. Her eyes wandered briefly around the hall before turning back to the lamia. "Do you plan on turning every girl you capture into a maid?" She asked a look of curiosity upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:12 pm

"The pretty and dumb ones," Mia said with a shrug. "I could make a dominatrix out of one of the smarter ones for you if you ask nicely."

She giggled wickedly.

"And now I can get a full staff waiting on me," she said cheerily.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:48 am

Kelly blinked a startled look upon her face for a moment, before her face lit up bright red, "a dominatrix I.....What makes you think I'd want a dominatrix?" she asked squirming a little. The human coughed looking away before she reached out to gently grab the tip of Mia's tail and gave it some gentle rubs "but that does sound like something that could be....fun."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:30 pm

"You seem the type who...ohhh...you naughty thing..." she said, her voice becoming throaty as Kelly stroked one of the lamia's erogenous zones. The snake woman began panting and she gripped Kelly's breasts. Her eyes lost focus and she began panting. The building pleasure and tension was showing on Mia's face. "Ohhh...wait a minute...wait..."

She didn't really sound like she meant it though. The maid seemed to pick up on this and added her hands to the stroking. Mia began to squirm.

"N-no fair..."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:04 am

Kelly grinned tilting her head to the side a coy smirk upon her face, her hand gently stroking the tip, while her other hand reached out to grope one of the lamia's breasts. The human shifted about turning her head to see Myu watching them with some amusement and stuck her tongue out at the majin. Kelly laughed shifting about into a more comfortable position "no this is very fair and so much more fun too."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:39 pm

The maid added to Kelly's designs, gripping the other breast and continuing to stroke the tender end of Mia's tail. The lamia, so in control before, was soon writhing under their touch. Her protests devolved into sensual moans.

Her back arched and she shuddered, letting out a loud cry as her eyes rolled back in her head. She seemed to try to squirm away but her very immodest orgasm defeated her efforts. A moment layer she was as limp as Kelly had been.

Krowcaw sat up suddenly, his hand fumbling for his pick. It took him a moment to realize that Mia and Kelly were not in trouble at all.

"Mammals," he sniffed as he tried to lie down to rest again.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay