Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Tue May 18, 2021 6:15 am

Myu shook her head allowing a chuckle to escape her lips "I understand but try to not to antagonise every new arrival." Kelly moved to sit on the bed as the others were talking. Myu looked back to the drider and folded her arms tutting and shaking her head "no the name is yours so your the one who has to come up with it, no one else."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 18, 2021 10:42 am

The drider went back to lacing her fingers again, her eyes on her hands.

"Just pick something!" Krowclaw said impatiently.

"Quiel!" The drider said suddenly. "Um...I like Quiel. It's a kind of purple flower in the Underdark."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 18, 2021 12:42 pm

Myu nodded a gentle grin on her face "that's a lovely name dear ok I'll get you registered" The Majin gave a gentle nod moving out into the core room, humming softly to herself.

Kelly stuck her tongue out at Krowclaw "you need to learn to be more patient."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 18, 2021 8:44 pm

"It got her to give herself a name," he said, once again folding his arms and nodding sagely. "So it worked."

Quiel looked at them floor.

"I suppose so," she said meekly.

"So this is our fellow dungeon defender," Krowclaw said. "Who doesn't want to hurt anyone. Well...we shall see. Where is she sleeping?"

"I can share," the Lumia called from the entrance area. The warrior woman was still struggling delightfully in her belly. "I don't mind."

"I guess that's means I'll be enlarging a room or two," the kobold said with a shrug.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed May 19, 2021 12:51 am

Myu finished the registration pretty quickly before returning to the room to give Krowcaw a slap to the back of his head "yes you will and Quiel here just needs to reawaken her instincts that's all....Then I'm sure she'll be fine" The Majin stated cheerfully giving the drider a thumbs up before looking to Kelly laughing a little "good thing we got you here for her to practice on and for Krowcaw to practice with if he needs to."

Kelly shook her head sticking her tongue out at Myu, looking to Quiel "don't worry about her just do your best miss."

Myu slid up next to the Kobold a sly look on her face "you should give Kelly's butt a feel it's real squeezable."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed May 19, 2021 4:15 am

Krowclaw turned and round himself staring straight into Myu's cleavage...and his brain went fuzzy again.

Quiel leaned a bit towards Kelly.

"I think he likes her," she whispered.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed May 19, 2021 4:21 am

"I think he just likes boobs" Kelly shook her head, stifling a laugh "I don't believe he was around them much before." Myu smirked shaking her head, reaching out to gently pat the alpha kobold's head, gently pushing him towards the bed where Kelly sat. The Majin looked to Quiel and gestured for her to come closer "come Quiel let me show you around."

Kelly folded her arms beneath her breasts pushing them up slightly, her eyes focused on the Kobold. Myu stepped to the side waiting for Quiel to move from the room. She looked to Krowcaw smirking "if your an alpha you should act like it" her voice taking a teasing tone.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed May 19, 2021 11:29 pm

The kobold turned his head towards Kelly and immediately got an eyeful of pushed-up boob. Only her teasing tone snapped him out of this daze.

"I am an alpha!" He snorted, looking away. "This place his...done something to me. To my head. I don't know what's going on!"

Quiel obediently followed after Myu, staring around at the place. There wasn't much space...but it beat the paddock. And the milking.

"Um...so where do the others sleep?" She asked. She didn't quite have the nerve to ask the rest of the question: "Where do I?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu May 20, 2021 4:04 am

Myu grinned moving past the core room down into the corridor beyond, she pointed to the two doors that lay within the corridor. "I believe they'll be sleeping within those rooms and I guess you'll be sleeping in Mia's room, she's the lamia."

"Yeah I'm sure" Kelly stated shaking her head as she watched the lizard man with amusement. She turned around on the bed and on her hands and knees began to straighten out the pillows at the top for a moment. Her butt swaying side to side, the skirt she wore hid most of it, though the skirt did allow some of her butt to be exposed while in that position. The human grinned, cracking her knuckles a little "You just seem to be quite the nervous man....Nothing like you'd expect from an Alpha."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri May 21, 2021 4:38 am

Krowclaw glared at Kelly.

"I have been yanked from a home where I am one of the best of the best," he grated. "Thrown into a place where I have to start all over again and experiencing emotions and sensations I do not understand with a faye tied to the well being of someone else. And you wonder why I am nervous?"

He suddenly leaped on her from behind, one hand gripping a fistful of her hair and the others gripping her throat. His wings and tail flared our to keep his balance.

"This is what I would do to a female who spoke to me as you just have back home. I would make her bear my eggs and walked her about one a leash until she laid them! Were you some lowly male in would simply have killed you outright! So maybe you should stop questioning my masculinity and started showing some GODDAMNED RESPECT!"

He roared the last two words in Kelly's ear. He shook her head one last time before letting go and jumping off of her. He resumed his folded arms stance as he leaned on the wall.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri May 21, 2021 5:41 am

Kelly rubbed her throat, shaking her head a little and making a sour face a small laugh escaping her lips and she kept her position on the bed. She shook her head a little before turning to look over at Krowcaw and stuck her tongue out at him, not allowing herself to be seen to have been fazed by his tantrum. Besides it wasn't something she hadn't been witness to before and this was one of the tamest outburst she had seen from anyone, the young human sighed a very faint blush on her cheeks.

"Well have you finished your little tantrum?" Kelly teased shaking her head "next time don't scream in my ear like an angry child." The young human shook her head "and don't think you can threaten me with a leash, that's no way to earn my respect little alpha."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri May 21, 2021 8:52 am

Krowcaw, his calm and some of this dignity regained, turned and marched out of the room.

She should have been frightened...which made him wonder what Kelly had been through.

Well he was an alpha. That meant that meant works and power. That meant that he would have to demonstrate his superiority at both to these...females.

Had they been kobolds too he would have jumped at the chance to show off. But all were larger than he and had their own talents.

Without warning he returned to Kelly's room. He stood rod straight as he spoke.

" You're right," he said, sounding as if those words were being torn from him. "That's display was unworthy of me and you. I apologize."

Without waiting for a response. He turned and left again. He'd have to pick up his pick and go back to mining. At least that he couldn't screw up.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri May 21, 2021 9:25 am

Kelly blinked, raising an eyebrow at the man's sudden apology thinking it seemed stiff and somewhat forced. The human grinned rolling onto her back, stretching and cracking her knuckles as she watched the door, amused at her interaction with the Kobold. The young lady wet her lips and kicked her feet enjoying the quiet respite.

Myu cracked her knuckles. Having shown Quel the dungeons very few rooms she had returned to the core. The Majin moving forward she tapped the core crystal and frowned, there were more points in there than she'd expected and it troubled her a bit. The young lady turned to see Krocaw passing and gave the lizard man a small wave, before turning back to the crystal.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri May 21, 2021 11:29 pm

As Myu examined the crystal, Krowcaw's pick began its rhythmic ringing again as he resumed his mining. Suddenly there was a surge of "points" as Krowcaw made a startled exclamation and she could hear the sound of crumbling rocks.

The kobold had broken into a hollow area that looked like a very old lava tunnel. He lifted a hand and light flooded into the dark tunnel for the first time as centuries.

His eyes narrowed as he considered exploring the area alone...back home he would have been expected to do so. Here he was not so sure. Perhaps he had best report this to Myu...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 22, 2021 3:05 am

Myu blinked that was a fair amount of points enough to summon another if she wanted to. The Majin looked around hearing that Krowcaw's digging seemed to have stopped and moved quickly. The Majin moving through the dungeon to where she'd heard the digging before emerging silently behind the Kobold. She slapped a hand on the man's shoulder.

"You uncovered a tunnel?" She asks sounding slightly amused as she looked down through the darkness, she allowed a laugh to escape her lips. Disappearing for a moment and re-emerging behind the man with Kelly at her side "looks like we got some exploring to do" the Majin says laughing slightly.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 22, 2021 6:06 am

"We do," he agreed. "And the two of you will stay behind me. In the only fighter you have, so..."

He hefted his pickaxe.

"This is what I do."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 22, 2021 6:13 am

Kelly nodded she deciding sticking besides Myu would be best, this man did seem to be prone to outbursts after all. The human allowed herself to stifle a laugh as she moved forward. Myu nodded slowly a small grin on her face "don't forget I am a Majin I know how to fight myself at least a little....But sure lead the way."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 22, 2021 8:33 am

The kobold stepped forward into the lava tube. He could already seen that it curved away into a larger chamber...how large he couldn't say. He had an advantage though...he could see in the darkness and the cool air of the tunnel leeching away warmth did not affect him.

There were all kinds of threats that could exist here, but Krowcaw thought that the place was likely empty. He didn't smell a trace of spoor or other signs of animal life he knew. That didn't leave out certain others, though.

Krowcaw, however, was a veteran. He was used to being careful and ready.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 22, 2021 8:40 am

Myu raised her hand as though to cast a spell and lowered it again, taking pause to try and figure out what to do. She grabbed the back of Kelly's head as they moved forward and used her magic to cast a spell of temporary night vision. The majin grinned stepping forward, she conjured up the orb to check the points, they'd gone up by a small amount again. She frowned dispelling the orb and looking to Kelly.

Myu shuddered as they moved down the tunnel, watching the dark before her with modest interest. The tunnel was old and she was glad to see it around, more space for her dungeon was good, depending on wether it was already occupied. So far the Majin hadn't noticed any signs of life "careful we don't run into Goblins down here." Kelly muttered giving a small laugh "don't worry this place seems old I doubt any goblins are lurking in here."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun May 23, 2021 6:24 am

"Not goblins," Krowcaw said with a sneer. "But there's something...warm. Just ahead around the bend."

Indeed there was a slight rise in the cracked floor. Myu could feel the suppressed heat curled under the stone. Curled up to preserve what little life it has left.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay