Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Redfield » Sun May 16, 2021 6:15 am

Ellie nodded in response, a small grin on her face, her hands continued to rub over the lady's feet. Her tongue eagerly playing with the woman's toes. Briefly stopping so she could talk "ah, sounds....fun" she muttered, sounding wistful though it seemed like she was caught up in the moment and not really listening to the drow. The human sighed shifting to the other foot, her cheeks flushed a very faint colour.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun May 16, 2021 6:17 pm

"And you can wash them too," the drow said. Shed snapped he fingers and made a gesture. In moments Ellie had a treat if water and cloths set down next to her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun May 16, 2021 8:20 pm

The human nodded, picking up the cloth, she hummed softly to herself as she used the water which she found to be fairly warm, to wash the drow's feet. Her head bobbing up and down as she serviced the noble woman.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun May 16, 2021 9:35 pm

"Ohh...that's nice," the dark elf said as she sipped at her drink. "So you like feet, do you?"

Maybe she could use that to her advantage. She reached out with the free foot and caressed Ellie's face with her toes. For a human the move might have been clumsy but this was an elf. She was as graceful and gentle as her surface cousins could be.

"So what other pleasures do you seek that you don't tell your...pet?"

Brand glared at the succubus, but she backed away quickly. Succubi didn't fight. They either conquered or fled. Brand was quickly served a full meal by the staff and no one dared hit on Yunessa. Instead Brand kept a hand on her shoulder or back while he ate one handed.

"You ok?" he asked Yunessa quietly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 17, 2021 12:16 am

Ellie nodded, raising an eyebrow her head looking down to the foot as she washed it. Her attention turned to look up and she pursed her lips in thought, leaning her head close to the foot. The human observed the lady above her and gave a slight shrug "I'm not too sure...I don't believe I've had much chance to explore those things miss." She paused for a moment "though I guess, bondage perhaps I kind like the idea of being dominated like that."

Yunessa nodded, the knight staying close to the man, looking to his meal and looking away her eyes scanning her surroundings cautiously, though she felt considerably better with Brand here. "Yeah I'm fine, todays been kind of tiring that's all."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 17, 2021 2:54 am

"I doubt he'd be shocked by that," the dark elf said. "You missed a spot."

She swatted the side of Ellis's head with her foot, smirking.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 17, 2021 3:14 am

"Oh Sorry" Ellie says shuddering a little, the hit wasn't enough to hurt her but she definitely noticed it, she noted the drow woman seemed to be more confident now. She finished washing the one foot before she shifted onto the other, eventually taking the other cloth and using it to to dry. She had a small smile on her face as she knelt before the woman, briefly glancing up as she wandered what the woman could be up to.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 17, 2021 5:55 am

The dark elf used her feet to caress Ellie's face and stroke her hair.

"Good girl," she said. "I can give you a good place in my House. Now one else would be allowed to touch you. Just tell your dragon to leave you behind with me."

"I cannot wait to get home," Brand said to Yunessa. "I definitely deserve a nap. So do you."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 17, 2021 6:00 am

Ellie paused for a moment, enjoying the stroking as she considered the woman's words, it was quite the tempting offer but the young human wasn't sure that would be a good idea. She shifted about a light blush on her cheeks "but what about Yunessa and the others?" she muttered, turning to look towards the bar from beneath the table. She didn't need to call them, nothing was happening that was too bad, she briefly rubbed her neck before allowing her hands to fall to the floor. "I...I'm not sure miss."

Yunessa nodded groaning a little "it's a five day trip and that was going to the gate who knows how long it will take now." The knight pouted frowning as she folded her arms shaking her head, the hint of a smile on her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 17, 2021 6:08 am

"Let him to back home with her," the dark elf said dismissively. "You're the one that matters after all."

Of course without the dragon around there was no need for her to keep her promises, but Ellie didn't need to know that...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 17, 2021 6:20 am

Ellie blushed bobbing her head, she raised an eyebrow looking up at the woman and pursing her lips in thought. The young human shifting about scratching the back of her head a small laugh escaped her lips. "I guess that could work...Maybe I could ask him to leave her behind as well....I mean she's already wearing a collar, I'm not."

The human girl looked uncertain she moved to gently nuzzle the woman's foot, she needed a little more convincing the woman's offer seemed quite tempting to her after all.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 17, 2021 6:57 am

"Whatever you want," the drow purred, sure she finally had the upper hand. Once she got this human home she could break her in and use her gift on others dragons...she could be invincible!

Yunessa...well maybe she could feed the spiders if Ellie got too stubborn...

"Being a part of one of the Eight Greater Houses has its benefits after all. Lots of toys to play with..."

And Ellie would be hone of them...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 17, 2021 7:05 am

Ellie allowed a shiver to run down her spine and leant in against the woman's foot, listening to the drow's words and she felt herself seeming to agree with them. The human shifted about, emerging from beneath the table to sit besides the drow noble, pursing her lips, she gently leant against the noble bobbing her head in agrement.

A gentle sigh escaped her lips "ok....Ok I guess that does sound quite nice."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 17, 2021 9:21 am

"This whole thing would have gone faster if she'd have let me eat you all," Brand grumbled. "Well lets just hoped she isn't doing anything we'll regret."

He glanced behind him at the pair.

"Uh, oh," he muttered. The dark elf looked too satisfied.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 17, 2021 11:12 am

Yunessa followed the man's gaze and narrowed her eyes as she observed the drow woman, giving a small shake of her head. She sighed looking to Ellie before turning back to Brand "I wander what she's been scheming with Ellie....You might want to wander over there and check it out."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 17, 2021 5:12 pm

"Yeah she didn't say anything about me not coming back."

Brand got up and walked back over to the pair. The dark elf gave him a poisonous glare that he ignored.

"You can play later," Brand said to Ellie bluntly. "We've had our drink. We should move on and get home."

"Tell him," the dark elf said.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 17, 2021 5:16 pm

Ellie shuddered looking between the dark elf and Brand, she considered it for a moment and gave a small shrug as she looked up to the dragon man. The human wet her lips a nervous smile on her face "Ok....I order you to go the bartender, pay for the tunnel and leave the drow city, leaving Yunessa and myself here with this lady."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 17, 2021 5:28 pm

Brand stared.

"I ought to, you idiot," he said. "But I can't and I won't. Do you know what will happen when she finds out your only have power over me? She'll string you up by your internal organs for fun. Do you know what will happen to Yunessa? You will wish I'd killed you both."

Brand put his face close to the dark elf's.

"You just lost any points you might have had with me," he growled. "We are going. All of us."

"And now will you force me?" The drow said, smirking. "When Ellie here can stop anything you do?"

"Try me." Brand said. "I found out early on that she doesn't have complete control and I can interpret her orders any way I wish. I can also override her orders if she's in danger...and she's in danger right now. Guess what that means for you."

The dark elf girl went grey in the face.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 17, 2021 5:43 pm

Ellie gave the woman a slightly smug look "yeah, I remember, my friend ordered him to cook her....Not intentionally I don't think but he was able to fight off those orders." She stuck her tongue out, turning her head away from Brand "though as a side note, we don't know I can't control over dragons we haven't come across any so it's kind of....You know not really pertinent." The human glanced over to Yunessa the knight surprised by Ellie's order and shaking her head in disbelief.

The knight hid a grin behind brand as she moved to stand behind the man, looking to Ellie and then to the drow woman sticking her tongue out at the woman. Ellie allowed a small laugh to escape her lips but still remained seated by the drow noble, gently leaning her head against the woman's shoulder. Still some part of her was a little sad the dragon man didn't have to follow this order.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 18, 2021 8:48 pm

"Now let's go," Brand said firmly. "We have drinks at home and you'll have plenty of feet to play with."

He made a gesture at them dark elf and she suddenly stood. The tightness around her eyes suggested that her actions were not at all voluntary but she didn't seem to have much choice.

" Yunessa, take one side of her," Brand said. "Ellie on the other. Just act like fawning slaves and keep her steered in the right direction. I've already paid the bartender so we can no Amy time."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay