Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Redfield » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:02 am

Ellie stuck her tongue out at the larger drow woman, shaking her head a little she donned an amused grin. The shrunken human sighed "No I mean I'm going to have my dragon return me to my normal size ya silly goober." Ellie folded her arms tutting slightly "so go take me over to him and I'll be back to normal in a moment or three....Don't worry when your part of the harem you'll understand perfectly well."

Ellie's eyes wandered briefly over the drow's scantily clad body "I mean it's not like you have much use for me right now right?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:29 am

"I will not be part of your harem," the dark elf said tartly. "I will show you out of the city and that will be the end of it. And you can fetch your pet for yourself."

The dark elf was certainly not going to be intimidated by Ellie. Especially ay doll size.

Brand could hear everything, of course, and he chuckled to himself. As if the drow would have any say in her fate. She and all her friends...he knew exactly what he would do with them all.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:34 am

Ellie snorted, her head tilted to the side she wasn't surprised by the woman's resistance and judging by what she'd seen her and her friends try with Yunessa Ellie felt she was going to enjoy watching the dragon break her. The young human tutted a little as Yunessa shifted beneath her, raising a small eyebrow she briefly wandered if the dragon could hear what was going on. Yunessa grinned 'you know for someone so against this place, that man seems to have benefited quite a bit' she thought to herself.

Ellie pursed her lips in thought and slid down the side of the knight's body moving a little ways away from the knight and dropping onto her kness before calling out as loud as she could muster. "Yo Dragon I order you to return me to my normal size!"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:11 am

Brand grunted and held out his hand so Ellie could see it. Me mad and exaggerated snap.

Ellie became incredibly dizzy as her perspective changed radically. She nearly fell.

The dark elf laughed spitefully at her human clumsiness.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:17 am

Ellie stumbled a little nad found she was glad she was on her knees, she shook her head a bit, turning to look down towards the entrance of the alley and flashed the dragon man a quick thumbs up. Before her hands shifted quickly grabbing onto the drow's waist giving the woman's soft flesh a gentle squeeze looking up at the woman, her lips curved into a small grin. She moved forward giving the woman's thigh a kiss "you know, if I were you" she spoke her voice low and soft "I'd have done the smart thing and made a move while I was small, now you have to deal with me like this....But hey at least I can get closer to more of your body now."

Yunessa groaned the knight pushing herself up and moving to sit against the wall, looking up to the drow woman her cheeks flushed as she gathered her breathe.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:03 pm

"You haven't lived long enough to handle me," the dark elf said with a confident smirk. "Your people are like mayflies to us. I am at least a full lifetime older than you."

The dark elf gripped Ellie's butt, the tips of her supple fingers digging into Ellie's toned muscle.

"You will end up servicing me," she promised as she bought Ellie's face close to hers. "And you will be glad of it."

Brand snorted to himself.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:25 am

Ellie tilted her head a little, a shiver running down her spine as she found herself close to the woman. The human shifted about and gave a small nod of the end of the head at the woman's words. A brief low moan escaped her lips at the feel of the hands on her butt and the human remained positioned on the ground. A small smile on her face as a shiver ran down her spine "you sure are confident about that, but you see there is no collar on me."

Yunessa rolled her head the knight pushing herself to her feet and moving down the alley to the entrance to stand by Brand.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:17 am

"We shall see."

What followed was perhaps the most intensely competitive make out sessions Ellie might have had. The dark elf, with a challenge before her, attacked with enthusiasm.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:21 am

The human girl was taken by surprise by the kissing and took a small step back, almost pulling away from the woman. Ellie's hand moved up to gently grab at the woman's shoulder, shifting her position to move her body closer to the woman. She wanted to give it all her got but found that the dark elf was more skilled and she decided to submit herself to the woman's vigorous assault. Ellie squirmed a little her face red and she soon made to pull away from the woman's kisses.

The knight folded her arms, looking to Brand "ok you have plenty of drow to do that with so don't get too jealous" she says a small laugh escaping her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:01 pm

"You misunderstand," Brand grumbled. "My drow identity has been compromised. I can't use it down here again. We've pissed off a matron and now a handful of idiot noble females will be missing. The drow will not forget this, I promise you. And Ellie as still treating this like a college vacation."

He shifted his position a little before continuing.

"And because of her order we have delayed our escape. We'd have been halfway home already."

Ellie, meanwhile, was getting enough lessons in the joys of sex to write a pamphlet. The dark elf was enjoying proving that she was so much better at it.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:00 pm

Yunessa winced a little, reaching out to gently pat the man's head, the knight bobbed her head a little "I guess your right about that, still though you got a nice collection growing so it can't be all too bad." She gently pat the dragon man's head a smirk on her face, her head turning to watch the street instead of the show down the alley.

Ellie panted she was getting quite the workout from the drow woman.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:16 am

"Fair point," Brand sighed. "When we get home I'm going to find out what maid uniforms work well with their coloring."

The dark elf wAs finally running out of steam herself. Her ministrations became less aggressive as she tired, but she was stubborn enough to keep herself dominant for a bit longer.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:20 am

"Maid outfits?" Yunessa stated a curious look on her face, she pursed her lips in thought and blushed a little "I'd like to see some of the girls in them I guess." She muttered shifting from foot to foot, her hands moving to cup across her stomach and she moved to lean against the wall.

Ellie grinned, a firm blush on her face and the human shifted about, tilting her head to the side "that was amazing....But I still see no collar on me sweetie." The human gave a small laugh, moving to gently pat the drows head.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:32 pm

"Yeah, I like maids," Brand said, looking a little embarrassed.

The dark elf glared at the condescending pat on the head.

"Are you through already?" She demanded, trying to pretend she wasn't as tired as she obviously was.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:13 pm

"Nothing to be embarrassed about" Yunessa gave the man a thumbs up "Maids are cute" she allowed a small laugh to escape her lips.

Ellie grinned looking the drow over, she flashed a thumbs up "of course I'm confident your quite the skilled drow." The lady stated her eyes wandering over the womans body, she clapped her hands looking down the alley to Brand. She held out her hand towards him "Dragon I require possession of a collar and a leash right in my hand please."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:22 pm

Brand glared daggers at Ellie. He had a name after all.

He snapped his fingers. A leash and attached collar appeared in Ellie's hand. The dark elf bared her teeth in defiance.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:29 pm

Ellie grinned nodding, she didn't want to use the man's name yet. She looked down at the collar before turning her gaze back to the drow woman, tilting her head to the side. She grinned holding up the collar, "so do you want to attach this or should I" She asked "who knows how distracted I'll be by a kiss thoiugh" she spoke playfully her voice, she leant in moving to try and kiss the elf woman.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:53 pm

"You can try," the dark elf said. "But I won't be responsible for what happens to you if you do."

"Did I hear a threat back there?" Brand asked idly.

The drow noble girl shut her mouth instantly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:07 pm

Ellie wet her lips planting a kiss on the woman's cheeks, she glanced over to Brand putting a finger to her lips before turning back to the noble. She held up the collar "this is going on one of us" she muttered moving closer a sly grin on her face. She moved into a position where the collar brushed against the drow's hand, "your very beautiful miss." She grinned leaning in to lock lips with the woman once more.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:41 pm

The dark elf grabbed the wrist that held the collar.

"That is not going on me," she said firmly. "You think you can lead a drow around on a leash here and not be noticed? You're mad."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay