A Rise In Reduction (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Rise In Reduction (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:32 am

"Heh, I'm sure he doesn't mind having that ass pressing down on him" Fiona purred with a giggle, before shaking her head. "No, stop, wait 'till we get home..." She murmured, holding her crate a little lower now. The difference between Fiona getting aroused, and Flame getting aroused was a simple difference; 9 inches. Meanwhile, Fran smirked at the opportunity before her, and instead of going back to the pocket, she took a run and jumped into her sister's cleavage instead, wiggling to turn herself around and face forward. "Much better" The tiny tiger said, grinning as she put her hands behind her head and relaxed against the fluff of Flame's boobs.

They'd soon be the next in line, finding themselves opposite the Dwindled cashier. He would have normally been a huge, hulking brute of a moose, all muscle and height... and honestly, even when shrunk down to about six inches, easily taller than Fran or Gabe, the muscular moose still looked like he could take somebody of normal height if he wanted.

"Hey girls" The moose-demi greeted cheerfully. "Just hold the bar codes of the stuff to that scanner there, thank you" He told them, gesturing to a regular, hand-held laser gun that was mounted up and pointed straight. The moose meanwhile went over to the cash machine, ready to ring them through.

"is that you, Dio?! You getting in on this party too?" Gabe called out from way behind Flame.

Dio smirked, and shook his head, not that Gabe would see it. "I saw the post online, but I'm working a full-shift today, so I don't think I'll have the time"

"Aww, well, you can come over if you feel like it after work, kay Dio?" Fiona offered him. "And bring that big, strapping brother of yours too, if he can fit through my door" Fiona said with a snicker.

x

Once she felt that little piece that was all of Nova slide down against her body, Nico soon zipped her pants back up, a huge grin on her face. Nova, meanwhile, only had what little light that slivered in from the waistband above him to see. He had three places to be... he could stay where he was, or he could crawl around, either try and get around Nico, or down her thighs... Or he could push into the big, damp flaps that were pushing against him, coating him in Nico's excitement, making his 'room' hot and humid. More like a great set of doors than a sexual organ, the snow-leopards nethers seemed keen to bring him closer, to have him fill the space between them.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:23 am

Flame smiled at Fiona, shifting her hips a little more, and purring from the bit of wiggling she felt. “Oh? Wait til we get home hmm? Just what are we gonna do after drinking all this booze?” she giggled, but she noticed Fiona’s attitude change a little, and did her best to quit teasing her any more. That is until her just wobbled and bounced from Fran making herself comfy! “Little rascal you, lucky we’re in public,” she rumbled, holding her chest up as Fran got comfy.

The sight of the cashier made her realize just what kind of pride some had, and how they kept going. “Dio, good to see you,” she purred down to him, having seen him and his brother a few times at the cafe, before and after the Dwindling rolled through their town. Her tail flicked above Gabe. After scanning her item, and insistently slipping her credit card into the machine before Fiona could, she turned to the side so Gabe could better see Dio as he got their receipt. “See you around,” she purred, her tail pressing Gabe further into the pocket before starting to walk. Every movement made her chest bounce; leaving Fran like she was atop a moving water bed. “Planning on making any other stops?”

Nova slid to a halt and looked upwards, the zip loud behind him as that waistband sealed closed, and left him in humid furry darkness. His front was wet from her lick as he pressed against her fur, feeling her subtle shifts in body weight where she stood. It didn’t take long for him to get on the mood, slipping further down the slide of Nico’s linens, until those lips were pressing around him. He would work himself against them, rubbing his little form against her, reaching to the crux of her lips to push about at that sensitive button whilst his feel and legs started to work to fill her craving tunnel~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:23 am

"Nah, I've got enough snacks at home, I just needed some booze... although, I invited Nico as well, so now I'm not all that sure if I've got enough food" Fiona said with a chuckle as they left the convenience store. "It's not that she eats a lot, it's just that... well, she's a big girl, you know" Fiona told Flame with a smirk. "Could be that you and me might have to... fill in, so to speak" She said, giggling again. Now that they were out of the store and away from other ears, Fiona let out a sigh. "God, I'm so happy to see you... I love Nova with all my heart, but with the size, he just can't... handle what I'm packing, you know? I mean..." She said, before sidling closer and lowering her voice to a whisper. "...I blew so hard earlier that it kind of knocked me out, and it was messy... my tits were covered" She told Flame before giggling. "It was good at the time, but I kinda wished it was... with somebody, you know? And Nova was kinda... in my stomach, making me feel all that way at the time... probably lucky because... I don't know what I would have tried, but I was fucking HARD" Fiona told Flame as they walked.

Whilst Fran blushed a little as Fiona spoke, not expecting to hear such lewd things so soon, with how firmly Gabe was wedged into pocket, Flame would feel something about the little panther getting hard against as well as he also overheard Fiona's exploits.

Nico let out a coo as she turned around, resting her back and elbows against the kitchen counter as she felt Nova getting a feel for his surroundings. She could feel his little movements, his little slips further down her crotch, forcing a grin to her face as she leaned her head back. Feeling him manoeuvring against her moistening lips, she'd hum with delight, her knees once again closing together. When she felt him brush against that ever-sensitive spot, she let out a moan loud enough for him to hear even way down there and with all that cloth and flesh between them. One hand dropped down to her crotch, cupping it gently, but without any pressure, just wanting to feel beneath her palms, what was going down... for now, anyway. "Mmm... that's good, right there, keep on... going, you've got to be thorough, after all..." Nico panted.

Nico was easily taller than Fiona, by a wide margin, and therefore monstrously, gargantuanly, colossally more enormous than Nova... and yet the tiny tiger was making her moan like he was rocking her world, just like he'd done his sister.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:13 pm

Flame's ears perked up. Nico, the only feline in town bigger than she was, if just by a little. Her tail had fluff, Flame's had length. She had bulk... Flame had boobs! They were probably bigger than Nico's... been awhile since she had compared. It was cheating that Nico got to eat people for a living! Flame knew she got nothing to little out of it actually, but she would pout for any excuse about Nico. Flame giggled and purred as she bumped her hip against Fiona as she talked. They were going to be having all sorts of fun coming up, but she wasn't drunk yet! "I'm sure Nico or I have all the cushion you could hope to slam your hips into~" she purred, leaning over, and giving Fiona a wet lick along the back and edge of one of her ears! "Glad you're having fun with your brother though, I've been worried since you hardly work any shifts at all. Might turn in your resignation soon if this stuff picks up, huh?" Flame's bun rubbed against Gabe with every step as she glanced back. "If you get my pocket dirty before we get to Fiona's place... well I'll think of something appropriate."

The little demi tiger felt Nico shifting, her heartbeat picking up, her form moving almost all around him as she leaned back and squeezed her legs together, and supported him from below. All the while he ran his hands through her fur. At his size everything was lush, even around her lips as the parted for him, so soft and yet sizeable too, like another mouth ready to swallow him. And the heat was getting stronger, the lips before him getting wetter as he pressed against her, starting to wish he'd slipped his clothes off before taking the leap, but it was too late now, as he started to push his legs and more between those lips. He was worried he'd be too small to be of much excitement, but perhaps something about him being a living person about to take such a plunge was a turn on... or she was just a remarkable actress... She was passing her examination with flying colors either way as he squeezed her lips, and gave that sensitive bud a tiny lick.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:01 am

Fiona gave a hard shudder, knees practically knocking together when she felt that not just Flame's teasing tongue against her ears, but the bigger tiger's sultry words going into them. She had to take a breath to calm herself as they walked, thankfully not all that far from her and Nova's home, just a short walk past a couple of blocks, though right now it felt like the longest hike ever! "I've kinda missed the cafe, and seeing you almost every day, and all the other people that come in, but I just felt that looking out for Nova was a little more important, you know? Maybe I'm being a little over-protective but, I just don't like seeing him lonely and getting upset about his size... sometimes he still gets sad about it, you know?"

Fiona shook her head, before giving Flame a grin. "But enough about that, that's what today's all about! We're all gonna make the most of it, and maybe we'll end being the next big thing!... And if I get to bury my cock in somebody, that's just a bonus!" Fiona announced with a giggle, now bumping her hip against Flame's, and letting their flicking tails coil a little as they walked, almost as if holding hands.

"Hey, don't threaten me with a good time" Gabe retorted with a smirk, as he started to grind himself against her, just to tease her.

x

"Mmm, wow... Dwindled guys really feel like this? Damn... I might need to... consider a career change..." Nico said with a chuckle. "...there'll be Dwindled clubs one day, maybe I can get work as a bouncer there... and I can stuff all the naughty little boys and girls into my pussy..." Nico panted, getting even wetter around Nova, soaking through his clothes with her excitement.

Then he gave her the tiny lick. Nico's back arched and the snow-leopard let out a sudden moan so loud that it left her panting a little. "Fuck... fuck..." She panted. "Okay, I, uh... I might need... to sit down..." She murmured, and started to pull herself along the counter, trying to make her way to either the couch in the living room, or a chair along the way. If one little flick of Nova's tongue could do that to her, how much more would he have to do to make drop to her knees and moan even more? Probably not a whole lot.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:34 pm

“Nothing wrong with being a big sis for your little bro,” Flame purred, watching her reaction with glee as she had to slow down for Fiona to keep with the horny demi tigress. “I’m fortunate that Fran has taken things rather well, and prefers being alone with her artwork a lot of the time. Maybe you can give Nova a little perspective,” she purred down to the tigress hidden in her cleavage. She purred and curled her tail around Fiona’s. “I’m sure that’s most of what this will come down to... videography? Nah, we’re gonna get drunk and wild and out of control tonight~“ she purred, shifting a little more against Gabe with each step as they neared Fiona’s home.

Nico’s juices were coating all around him, but fortunately he was acting as a great sponge as he rubbed and pressed up into her, feeling her thighs moving, her lips rubbing against him slightly side to side with every step, panting heavily against her lips, another lick landing. Her voice above was muffled to him, but he could hear her rumbling purring and eager shifting about, giving him the push to press a little further, shuddering and moaning out a tiny mew of his own as he slipped deeper between those legs, intending to just push his legs in, but a timely flex and all the wetness caused hin to push himself in up to his chest.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:57 am

"Sounds like he just needs a little TLC from somebody who's finger isn't taller than he is... from somebody who's COCK isn't taller than he is" Fran chimed in with a little chuckle of her own.
"I don't know, your tits might still be bigger than him" Gabe said with a chuckle.
Fiona grinned over at Flame. "That sounds like a great plan, been a while since we had a night like that... at least nobody'll need to take us home this time" Fiona said with a chuckle as her house came into view. "Oh! It looks like Nico is already here, Nova must have let her in" Fiona remarked, as they saw Nico's big cruiser motorcycle parked outside of the house.

Feeling Nova's limbs move and his body slip deeper made every step harder than the next for Nico, but she didn't take long to make it to the couch, planting her ass down on and letting out a relaxing sigh, spreading her legs a little and still letting one hand tenderly stroke away at what she could feel of Nova both beneath, and inside of her. She let out another groan when she felt him slip even deeper, past the shadow of her labia and practically inside of her pussy like a vibrator. Primal, sexual instinct spurred her formerly free hand on to slip beneath her shirt and start playing with one of her boobs, for even more erotic sensation. "Oh yeah, get right in there, little guy... give momma the good feelings that she needs..." Nico murred.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:41 pm

Flame perked up and giggled down at Fran, reaching down with a finger of her own to help lift her some from sinking into her silky soft cleavage. Flame's purring rumbled around her, making it quite the nice massaging bed for any Dwindled who ended up there! "Thought I recognized that bike, but where's the rider? Her fluffy tail needs hugs!" Flame mewed out with a determined look in her eyes as she picked up the pace, bouncing Fran and Gabe as well, and giving Fiona a look at her from behind as she strode faster towards the door, pushing it open and stepping in!

Nico's voice was lost to Nova as he took that deep plunge. He gave that button one final lick, before he pushed and pulled, and was pushed and pulled deeper between those lips, sliding in fully, with room to spare given Nico's size and his own. But it just meant he could slide in fully, and still have room to push and rub, now much deeper inside, a new feeling. A toy could be ribbed or have little nubs for increased pleasure, but this toy moved on its own, kicked and rubbed, pushed and licked with a rough tongue, randomly targeting all areas of the walls around him, and with no control over where he moved, it was a new, breathtaking sensation~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:57 am

(Apologies for delay, had things on this weekend)

Fran gave a gasp in surprise when she felt herself being lifted up a little from the warm, fuzzy press of those two enormous mounds, though she remained within their grip, and entirely comfortable. She could almost fall asleep to the feel of the practically buzzing body around her, if it weren't for her own excitement and anticipation of being out and about.

When Flame entered the house, she was immediately met by the sound, from the living room, of Nico letting out another loud, lewd pant as pleasure briefly bolted through her body from Nova's last lick to her clit, enough to distract her that she didn't even hear the tiger duo enter the house. She groaned with delight as Nova sunk deeper, disappearing beyond her folds, and her body twitched and writhed from each impact and sudden touch of his shifting frame, her noises only growing in both volume and tempo. "Fuck Nova, I think you're gonna make me cum..." She breathed.

Fiona had caught up just in time to hear THAT and smirked as she entered, before closing the front door behind her with her foot, loud enough to for it to slam a little. "Bro, Nico, I'm back, I brought friends!" Fiona called out, setting the crate of beer down on the kitchen counter.

Nico meanwhile, gasped in surprise and instinctively jumped to her feet, coming to the living room doorway. "Oh, uh, hi guys, nice to see you" Nico said, her words a little trembled, though not due to any anxiety at all. "Uh, Nova's just... he's in the middle of something right now" Nico said before chuckling.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:30 pm

(No problem, I'm always delayed)

Flame grinned down at Fran and moved her from that place of comfort into her hand. She reached back, plucking Gabe up out of her back pocket as well, and held the pair one in each paw as she listened to that long, very familiar moan~ She smirked just as much as Fiona was, purring and shifting her weight from side to side. "Nice to see you too~ It's been too long~" she giggled, her tail swishing back and forth. The tigress passed closer, moving in for a squeeze against Nico, the taller feline's chest level with her head as she took note of her heavy breathing. "Mmm, I bet riding that motorcycle everywhere just revs you up huh? Well good, that's what we're all about tonight, right Fiona?"

Nova shuddered as those lips closed over him, her inner workings pulsing and pulling him further into slimy hot darkness. Her heat and scent was all around him, and he moaned out too, but of course it was far too deep and muffled to be heard, though his rising arousal was suddenly disturbed as he mewed out, Nico standing up shifting everything around, putting gravity at his head as he hung upside-down within, clamped by the suddenly tight walls... which of course he wriggled and pushed against to try to slip free, or otherwise right himself.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:31 pm

"Totally!" Fiona agreed with an almost giddy smile. "Now, c'mere! Let me have this first!" She exclaimed, before squeezing in beside Flame and putting her arm around Nico, and Flame as well, pulling them both into a joyous and happy hug. "I'm so glad to have you guys over! I'm sure Nova will be as well, once he's finished with whatever he's up to" Fiona said, grinning at Nico who gave a smirk.

"Wow... She's huge..." Fran breathed, staring up at Nico's miles tall form. By coincidence rather than choice, Fran hadn't ever met Nico before, since she wasn't much of a clubber herself, and didn't frequent her sister's work at the same time that Nico would be there. Gabe however, WAS familiar with the amazonian snow-leopard.

"Oh, I see we have more little friends with us as well" Nico said with a smirk. "And is that little black speck there Gabe? I can't believe you can be so tiny and still just exude such a smug aura" She said with a chuckle.

"Hey, it's a talent, I can't help it if my personality stayed the same size... as far as I'm concerned, I'm the biggest winner out of all us, considering all the incredibly gigantic cleavage I can see right now" Gabe said with a grin from Flame's hand.

Nico smirked, before she let out another moan, right into their faces, before smiling with a little red flush to her face. "Sorry, your brother must be a little... stuck. Maybe somebody should help him out? We don't want him to miss this reunion, do we?" Nico suggested, starting to unbutton her pants.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:27 pm

Flame’s purring rumbled against all of her feline friends as she squeezed into the hug, holding Fran and Gabe up so they weren’t smooshed in the trio set of boobs all coming together at varying heights! “Mmm Nico started the party without us, but there’s nothing wrong with that! I’m sure Nico’s feeling pretty good—“ she teasingly purred, cut short by that moan almost right in her ears. “I’ll take that as a yes~ Hmm, oh help you say...” she purred with a grin, stepping in close to Nico. “Now now, you wouldn’t want anyone to be peeing through the windows would you! And we have a couple little helpers right here... Fran, Gabe, would you go get Nova out here to socialize?” she purred, giving none of them a chance to respond before tipping her paws and sending the pair of Dwindled down into the opening of Nico’s pants!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:22 am

Although Fran squealed in surprise at being suddenly tipped out of Flame's hand and sent tumbling into Nico's pants, Gabe offered no trace of hesitation, even going for an olympic-style dive towards the narrow opening. Regardless, both disappeared beneath Nico's waistband. Fran simply tried to right herself and take stock of the situation, but Gabe was like a laser-guided missile, practically ramming himself into Nico's folds head-first, causing the big leopard to shudder and let out another moan. With some wiggling and some clambering, Gabe would soon catch up to Nova... The panther-demi was, proportionally, about half a foot taller than Nova was, although in reality it was only half an inch. Gabe reached out and managed to grab Nova's wrist, smirking at him. "We can't have one of our hosts hiding away now, can we?" Gabe remarked. "Hey, I'm Gabe, nice to meet ya" He introduced, whilst the pair were being squeezed and drenched inside Nico's vagina.

"Well then, no time like the present!" Fiona announced happily. "I'll crack us open a few beers, get some chips and dip and we can shoot the breeze... or shoot loads, you know, whatever" Fiona said, giggling. With Flame's hands now empty, Fiona moved to grab them and press them against her crotch, letting Flame feel the warmth and firmness of her boner, which strained against her underwear and shorts. "Feel that? That's your fault, that is, I hope you're going to take responsibility for it" Fiona told her with a grin, before letting go and heading into the kitchen.

"Heh... She hasn't changed much, has she?" Nico noted of Fiona to Flame with a smirk. The two of them had likely seen each other more than Fiona, due to Fiona's cutting down of hours at the cafe. "So, was that your sister that you just poured into my pants? She looks cute... and I gotta say, I always knew you were stacked but fuck..." Nico said with a snicker, even reaching a hand out to squeeze one of Flame's clothed boobs.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:52 am

Nova panted out down within those lips, hearing some rustling, and some faint squeaking? What was going on. He could hear some louder, higher up talking... and realized as he grew quite pale that Fiona was home! Sounded like Flame was here too... and then his eyes widened as he felt movement close by, and gazed down at the panther crawling up to meet him! "Ahh, h-hey, nice to meet you," he mewed out, ears splayed, a glob of juices sliding off of him and dripping onto Gabe's face as Nova slid a little closer to him. "Come here often?"

Flame perked up and purred louder, feeling how hot and bothered Fiona was getting from all of this~ She smirked, gripping her hard arousal and giving her a few squeezes, preventing her from leaving for a few moments, maintaining eye contact as she grinned down at her. "Mmm of course~ I'll take full responsibility... all 9 inches of it~" she snickered before letting Fiona go. Flame turned to Nico with a grin. "She hasn't, and that's good," she purred, tail flicking. "Oh yeah, that was Fran, and yes she is. She's feeling much better about herself now that she's Dwindled too. And I don't have to worry about her outgrowing me now either. It's been a win-win for us."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:23 pm

"No, but I plan to" Gabe answered with a smirk as he managed either pull himself up to Nova, or pull Nova down to him... In the confines of the tight, fleshy and moist corridor pressing down upon them both, it was hard to tell. "So, you're the little brother I've heard all about... you know, back when we went to the beach, Fiona could never stop talking about you, even before all this Dwindling stuff... Well, let's get out of the dark and have a good look at each other, hmm? Besides, I'm sure Fran is just as eager to meet you... I'm surprised she didn't follow me, but I guess she's not used to diving into panties much" Gabe said, with a chuckle, before he started to try and push his way back down to the entrance, pulling Nova along with him. Even with their slight size difference, the panther was clearly rather strong.

Fiona watched Flame's hand on her crotch, biting her lip before looking back up at the anthro's eyes. Her cock twitched and throbbed beneath Flame's grip. Fiona grinned back, keeping a cool head although Flame was clearly working her up. When she walked away, her raging hard-on pointed ahead as she disappeared briefly into the kitchen.

"Aww, was the Size Queen worried about being dethroned by a princess?" Nico questioned Flame with a chuckle. "I'm sure your boss would have been pleased though, if there was another tiger with a ridiculous bust they could get working at the cafe"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:15 pm

“I’m sure Nico will appreciate it, hah. I could hear a bit of the words up there, sounds like you’ve already met,” he murmured, then perked up quite a bit. “F-Fran’s here too? I know Fiona invited them, but she’s in here with us?” he mewed out in surprise. He’d been looking forward to seeing here... but was tugged along before he could reflect much on how soaked he was going to look, like a washed up kitten if Nico even let them slip back out as the pair of Dwindled rubbed quite sensually along the walls around them.

Flame smirked, then turned and looked back up at Nico. “Honestly she probably has proportionally by now. Maybe boss will throw in some donation money towards whatever reverse-dwindling tech they come up with. Though we do still have some Dwindled staff, for our dwindled section. You can imagine I’m sure. Does your work have a Dwindled section?” she asked curiously... while she moved her hand along Nico’s pants, pressing slightly against the front of her crotch.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:05 pm

"Yeah, she's just outside, unless she slipped somewhere further down, though with what she's rocking, it'd be a tight fit" Gabe remarked with a chuckle, as he still kept wading the pair of them back to the outside. However, Flame's slight press was enough of a push to make Fran fall into the opening before her, and inevitably... as Gabe and Nova were coming out, they'd bump into Fran right at the entrance. Though at their normal heights, Fran was actually only a little bit shorter than Nova, but as a Dwindled, she lost half-an-inch to him, or half-a-foot in perspective, making Nova squarely in the middle between Fran and Gabe.

Since Fran had became an introvert before the Dwindling, it meant that this was probably the first time Nova had seen her since she'd just started having her growth spurts... meaning that the last time he saw her, she'd only had a somewhat ample curves. Now though, they practically dominated her form. Her torso was basically obscured by her assets, which both Gabe and Nova would end up colliding with. "Oh! Nova!" Fran squeaked in surprise, a blush hitting her anthro cheeks. "You, I, um, it's, you know..." She stammered, nervously. "...Um, Hi?" She greeted, giving a little smile. Gabe glanced between the two and smirked, before pushing Nova towards Fran so that the two were pressed together, letting them catch up for a bit. Of course, now it meant that Nova had BOTH boobs pressed against him, eliciting yet another surprised gasp from Fran.

Meanwhile, before Nico could answer Flame, all the jostling and movement down between her legs, right close to her button once again, caused the leopardess to let out another moan into Flame's face, before smirking. "Not yet, it's at a kind of planning stage right now... after all, put a bunch of drinking micros near just ONE drunk normie and there's probably going to be all kinds of shenanigans ensuing... heh, but if we do-" Another moan. "...if we do get our own Dwindled section, I wanna sign up for working those shifts..."

Nico bit her lip again, and her legs wobbled just a little. She grinned at Flame. "So, uh, I hope you don't mind but, it's, uhmm, getting quite likely... mmm, that I might just... cum on your sister" Nico admitted.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:06 am

Nova smiled happily to himself, his purring undeniable. He loved his sister, but that was open and obvious. They were siblings, so of course he would. It might go a bit deeper than expected, but the familial love was still normal. However, he had had a bit of a crush on Fran, although they hadn’t spoken too much, he had seen her shyness and respected it. He’d wanted to get to know the fellow tigress more, but he hadn’t seen her in quite a while, and then suddenly he was getting more than an eyeful as they bumped into one another, in this of all places! And with just a bit of shuffling, he was pressed quite thoroughly against her! “Mmph?? Pah!” he muffle out before pulling is face free, blushing just as much if not more than her at being soaked, deep inside their friend, and smooshed together like this. “F-fancy seeing you here! Hehe... How’ve you been? Umm... I’d heard you were Dwindled too... sorry I never called...” he’d murmur, before hearing quite the rumbling above and below!

The tigress purred out her enjoyment. “I’ll have to come around there more often~ Bet you’d get quite the boost if some of those ‘shenanigans’ don’t get policed,” she rumbled, hands trailing down Nico’s front, over her chest, down to her hips. “Oh is that so? Mmmm then we better make sure you don’t make a mess~” she purred all the more as her paws went to Nico’s pants, undoing anything holding them up and quickly pulling them down! Just as quickly her undergarments went with them, and then Nico would find Flame pressing between her legs, lapping at her folds, her button, breathing hotly against her lips and casually sliding her tongue a little ways inside, as her paws grabbed Nico’s rump, pulling them tightly together~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:08 pm

There was a definite mutual attraction from Fran to Nova as well, and although she'd been confident and outspoken prior to her 'blossoming', she'd never really confessed such feelings towards Nova before, although she often contemplated doing so and was perhaps even on the verge of it before everything had happened. There was something about the demi that just made her heart flutter, whether it was his subdued, easy-going nature or his natural charm or maybe just straight up how cute he was. Either way, even with cheeks flushed red she still put her hands out to hold Nova by his waist, mostly to keep him steady and from tumbling away, and also to keep him as close as she could. "Umm, it's fine... I'm sorry too, about yours, I kinda... I still had stuff on my mind..." She admitted sheepishly, before she started to smile back up at him. "But it's good to see... you... again..." She said, trailing off as she both heard and felt the rumbling around them, up above and down below. "...uh oh..." She breathed, hanging on to Nova a bit tighter now, pressing herself against him.

Nico gave a smirk that soon turned into a grin as she watched Flame getting down on her knees after her pants and panties had fallen victim to gravity. "Heh, same old Flame... always makes the first move a check-mate" She remarked with a snicker, her own hands drifting down to thread her fingers through Flame's hair. It didn't take long for something to slip down onto Flame's tongue, since Gabe was the closest to threshold, having given the tiger duo some space. A couple of licks and Gabe would likely end up falling into Flame's maw!

A few more licks after that was also all it would take for Nico to reach her edge, however. Having already been subjected to the feeling of Nova inside her working her up, followed by two more Dwindled bouncing about between her lips, and now a probing tongue tickling her nerves? The stimulation of all those factors finally drove Nico over the edge, in quite a wild fashion. The snow-leopard suddenly started shaking, her grip on Flame's head suddenly tightening as she practically humped the tiger's face as she came, her fluids splashing out along with any passengers she had, like a water-slide into a tunnel. Feral roars of pleasure and growls of satisfaction erupted from Nico's mouth as the tigress was being absolutely refused air or space by the powerful grip of the leopard who wasn't letting that face off of her pussy until she was done.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:48 pm

Nova would smile back at Fran... down at Fran... she was shorter than him now? Huh... she must have it even harder than he did... It seemed like Gabe was taller than both of them... wherever he had gone, but he didn't have much time to think about it as a hot gust of air billowed around them, and he held onto Fran tightly!

Flame purred and winked up at Nico. How could she resist after all~ She closed her eyes and purred all the more as those fingers ran through her hair. She knew Nico's switch was gonna flip soon, but she'd enjoy this softness while she could~ She felt something that wasn't Nico's lips on her tongue, and her eyes shot open as she tasted the Dwindled on her tongue! Fran's taste was one thing, but this was a new flavor, enticing and delighting all on its own as she moaned breathily into those lips of Nico's, her purring redoubling as she lapped away~ As she was grabbed harder, she felt Gabe sliding back, and pulled him down the hot tunnel of her throat with a single strong gulp! His form bulged out her neck, but she was too busy getting ridden and lapping up the mess Nico was trying to make on her face, gulping down her climax, along with... that was definitely Fran... and Nova too! Her throat stretched even more, the pair of them squeezed tightly together as the tigress took all of their Dwindled friends down to get acquainted with her belly~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay