Squishy New Home (Darian and Calldahotline)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Squishy New Home (Darian and Calldahotline)

Postby Darian » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:10 pm

“Group 348, please move to the Outbound Reception Area. Make sure you have your papers and Holo-ID’s ready to be presented. Group 348, please move to the Outbound Reception Area.”

Humans around the hangar bay stood up, stretched, and picked up their belongings. This was it… the end of their long journey, and their first steps into a new world… well, the first steps they have taken off their ship in years.

Chell jerked up from where she was sitting, staring at her registration number. She had lightbrown hair that she kept in a cute bob, and was dressed in what she felt was her most… comfortable outfit. A midrift tank that showed off her abs and hip hugging jeans, and a leather bomber jacket that she managed to bring all the way from home.

Chell knew she looked killer for a 20 year old, and refused to go out into her new home wearing the standard jumpsuit, even if it looked good on her. She had spent a LOT of time on the five year journey making sure she stayed in shape… but any thoughts of romance were a bit dampened by the fact that her home planet and the life she had before were violently forced from her. The Outcasts were technically no longer considered humans, as a governmental shift forced anyone who wasn’t a violent xenophobe were no longer welcome in their home systems.

Not that there wasn’t a terrible reason to be afraid of aliens, considering that humanity’s defining traits to most other species were as follows; ‘breedable, adorable, high-energy and delicious’. Lots of aliens LOVED humans, but not in a way that humans really appreciated.

Still, the Outcasts were in dire straights before they wandered into their new… host’s star-territory. With supplies running out and no more weaponry to their name, the Outcasts had desperately negotiated with the aliens to find a new home… and had accepted when the aliens had offered to rent their own home to the homeless people. The aliens would keep all humans in relative comfort and safety… and the humans would become… well, nobody wanted to say ‘second class-citizens’, but ‘pets’ was far worse. The term being tossed around was ‘integrated refugee species.’ The ideal was to have both human and aliens adapt to living together.

Chell was a bit cynical about that given that the outcasts were relatively unarmed and were also… SMALL compared to the aliens. But… it seemed they had little choice in the manner. And the Aliens had been… polite about the whole thing, given that they had waited MONTHS to organize the huge OutBound Reception Building and the governmental offices to keep track of the hosting program.

“Goodbye, and thank you for your faith in us.” Finished the automated voice.

“God, that’s a creepy thing to hear.” Chell muttered, slinging her duffle bag over her shoulder. “But this is gonna be fine. You’re matched with an alien who’s job it is to protect and care for you, and all you have to do is feed them and live with them. It’s like a foster family, or something. Yeah… fostering.”

Chell had heard that the Human Processing Center was perhaps the most popular new location on the planet… she wouldn’t be staying there, but leaving with whatever alien took her in.

And really, anything would be better than staying on the ship.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Re: Squishy New Home (Darian and Calldahotline)

Postby calldahotline » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:17 am

Chell and the rest of group 348 shuffled down the off-ramp from their ship, greeted with the *dazzling* view of the inside of a building. Grated the architecture was nice, the art style was pleasing - lots of patterns with interwoven rods or strings - and everything was quite clean indeed. Even with some of the more ominous messages over the loudspeaker whoever was on the other side sounded like they were trying their best to be reassuring. It didn't help that most people hadn't even seen or heard of this race before. The Tsu-habe was the name everyone had been told while in orbit, and they had been told that they were larger than humans. One had to wonder how large exactly when they caught glimpses of their ships through the portholes. Those things were gargantuan. Group 348 reached the bottom of the escalator and began walking out, through a large metal iris-style door. Covering their eyes against the sudden sunlight, they were greeted with a chorus of delighted squeals coming from above them.

Once their eyes adjusted they got their first proper look at their new alien hosts. There was no ceiling to the rest of the building, likely a deliberate choice to let everyone see each other. Every one of them was easily the size of an office building back on earth, with only the upper portions of their bodies visible so far. Their skin was pale blue with dark green ridges running over their bodies forming simple yet attractive patterns. More elaborate patterns decorated their bald heads, usually pointing towards the back like horns. Every one of them seemed to be female, each sporting breasts the size of a house. Stemming from their backs and waving eagerly like dog tails were four long flexible tentacles of the same dark green. Not a single one of them wore a scrap of clothing.

"Now, now everyone - be patient and you'll get your assigned humans. Don't take more either, we are keeping track.Now, Group 348, please check your assignments and find the port with your name and the name of your host on it." Lining the walls of the long, ceilingless corridor were short stairs to bridges leading to open air. Slowly the Tsu-habe began arranging themselves, one to a bridge. The whole affair had a somewhat ominous feeling to it.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:44 am

The whole place almost felt like a large train station... only without a cieling, and the trains were giant alien... women.

Chell felt herself blush a bit at the sight of the huge, naked breasts swaying above her. Some of the Tsu-Habe were bouncing with eager delight to see them... she even saw one holding up a much smaller one... it's child? the child was just as happy to see them as the mother was, and in fact managed to spot the family long before the mother did.

"There mother! They're over there! B-Bethany! Su-zan! Kell-ii! We're down here!" the child waved at the huge crowd eagerly.
"Don't yell, my sweet! they'll find us- oh! It is them! well spotted dear~" The elder Tsu-Habe kissed her child. "Now be quiet, they're easily scared-"

Chell was a bit charmed and more intimidated that the aliens so readily recognized them... though it made sense, photographs were provided to their hosts. Still, to have studied their pictures so intently as to pick a human out of this crowd... it was a little scary.

"Right... gate number 26... I've got a ways to go." Chell murmured to herself, and tried not to stare up at the eager, busty aliens looming over the walls at them. She kept her head down as she counted the gates and read the names. "Phori... is it pronounced 'Fou-Ree' or 'Poh-ree'...?" she wondered aloud...

Still, before long, she had counted 26 gates... and sure enough, there was her name, and the english translation of Phori's name.

Hesitantly... she looked up. The wall prevented her from seeing the lower half of whatever alien was there... she wondered if Phori would recognize her on sight, or if she could pretend she was in the wrong group. The whole situation was giving her creepy vibes.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:17 am

Group 348 walked down the open hallway in more or less of a group, with people recognizing their gate and peeling away. As they continued though things got even weirder. Chell was in the back of the group and saw clearly some of her shipmates meeting their assigned Tsu-habe. The first one to have their humans arrive greeted them eagerly, standing up - they had only been on their knees this whole time - and revealing three things to everyone below: An ass to match their gigantic breasts, a thorax perched above it that was the size of a small ship, and a erect dick which the alien rested just on the edge of the bridge. That last revelation raised more than a few shouts of awe and alarm.

From above, their host gives some reassurance. "It's perfectly safe, just slide on in." Giving each other uncertain looks, the couple assigned to this lucky first alien hesitates before slowly pushing their hands in the waiting hole. Those looking at the alien face see her bite her lip and hear her moan, visibly restraining herself and letting the humans move at their own pace. The others around that aren't scanning for their guests look at their fellow with jealousy. Once the couple are in far enough the phallic muscle flexes and they disappear. She leans back, giving everyone below a view of the bulge representing their shipmates slowly sliding down the shaft before dropping into the sack underneath. This whole process looked quite pleasurable from the Tsu-habe's perspective, judging from her latest facial expression with her tongue hanging out. Without further ado she stands all the way, caressing her balls with one hand, and left with a goodbye to her friends and well-wishes for them and their humans.

As Chell continued towards her gate similar scenes were repeated on either side of her. Aliens opened eager holes for their new guests; mouths, cocks, assess, pussies, and their thoraxes. Reactions were expectedly mixed once people found out what was going to happen to them, but the Tsu were prepared in most instances. On reaching her host, looking up she saw a smiling and eager face. That was no different from any of the others though. "Hi Chell! My name's Phori (Fou-Ree), and thanks for not getting spooked and running. Humans do that so often, isn't it silly?"
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:03 am

Chell couldn't help but gape a bit as the first couple are sucked down into the massive cock of their caretaker. The aroused and happy expression on her face brings it all home: The Tsu-Habe are definitely going to enjoy this. The long prehensile tongue lolling out just seemed... obscene. (and arousing, but Chell wouldn't admit it at this point.)

That the aliens are far better build than most humans doesn't make the process any less intimidating... but the few humans who try to run find the door sealed and two Tsu-Habe wearing official looking hats and badges (and nothing else) gently encouraging them to find their hosts... and physically taking them to said host if they make more than token protests. It's far less dignified to be grasped and swallowed like a snack than walking across the bridge. Not to mention what would happen if a human got cold feet on the bridge itself... there really was no shelter, and Tsu-Habe had LONG appendages.

"Its... it's not silly. being eaten is... pretty scary for us." Chell says at last, looking up at the eager alien. "I'm just pretty certain there wouldn't be any point in trying to run now."

She looked aside for a moment, then looked over the alien that was going to be her host... and apparently devourer. Was there anything that made Phori different than the others? Was she bigger, smaller... older or younger? perhaps there was a specific pattern to her markings... (Perhaps she's sexier in some parts? XD)

Then again, Chell was human, and maybe she couldn't even tell any Tsu Habe apart.

"So... do we really gotta do this like... this?" She pointed to one bridge over, where said Habe was coiling her tongue around her human in a sensual manner. "I mean, I though you were going to be taking me to your home... normally." Chell tried to keep her cool as she approached Phori... now truly in the corridor, but only halfway down it as she looked up at her.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:58 am

The ones who tried to run arguably had it worse. With nowhere to go and the door sealed behind them, they were easy pickings for the guards stationed there. Humans in their grip were not crushed but it was very firm and they were not getting out unless the one holding them let go. Checking the records, those on guard duty found the Tsu-Habe assigned to the runners and made sure they got their new little friends only now there was no decorum. No gently coaxing the humans in, no reassurances or easing of fear, the humans were shoved or dropped in the preferred hole of their host as they walked up to claim the reluctant little ones. In fact, they seemed to enjoy the squirming humans more than the accepting ones. Two of them almost started having sex right in full view of everyone else before being shooed away by the guards, who seemed more annoyed at the two taking up space near the HPC than them having sex in public.

"But it's fun though!" Phori countered, though one would doubt she had much experience being on the smaller side of things. Perhaps there was some experience early in the species life cycle. "You'll have your own place in my house, and in me." she added with an amorous tone. "I'll show you how comfy it can be in there. If you don't want to go like Uhabi is doing, then good news; I had something else in mind." She would stand up and start to shift, giving Chell a view of her package which was almost twice the size of the one owned by the first Tsu-habe to get her humans from this batch. That wasn't her idea though, as Phori got down on her hands and knees to swing her ass around. Despite her comparatively meager chest (still the size of an old earth SUV), she had what humans might describe as "child bearing hips" and a thorax to match, she backed up to the bridge slowly. With Phori lifting her thorax up with her back tentacles and spreading her cheeks with her hands, Chell was struck with a design feature of the bridge; It was shaped perfectly for insertion, and insert it Phori did. The bridge sank in her asshole with a few wet squishes, giving the human one path forward into the warm wet confines. "Come on i-in" sang Phori in a delighted and eager tone.

(Phori has more of a elliptical honeycomb pattern across her head, shoulders, and sides. Most humans will probably recognize individual aliens by patterns rather than faces, as they are used to distinguishing human facial features and not alien facial features.)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:06 pm

"... I actually meant that you could carry me wherever we were going..." Chell mutters under her breath. "Like, on the outside..."

Still, Chell knew better to complain too much about what was happening... almost every alien species wanted humans inside them one way or another. With the Tsu-Habe, it wasn't going to be fatal. The sight of an even MORE massive cock and hips like houses made Chell feel things... though she wasn't entirely sure that she was okay with being a toy for anyone, no matter how... unconventionally attractive they were.

"My own place, huh? I like the sound of that." Chell couldn't help but smile a bit as Phori promised she'd be comfortable. Then she grimaced a bit as the ass bore down on her, with anus spread wide and squishing down over the bridge. "oooooh boy..." she whimpers, the big blue hole quickly darkening the sky.

Chell clutched her duffle bag to her chest as the alien eagerly called for her deeper with a sing song voice.

(Chell is about halfway down the bridge... did Phori shove the entire bridge into her butt?)

"Y-you can do this, Chell... You'll be fine..." the curvy brunette whispered to herself, trying to force herself to walk forward into the darkness of Phori's rear passage.

She was hesitating a bit though...
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:08 am

(She shoved the bridge about 1/3 of the way in so far, enough to give her a good view inside)

Phori held that position for a minute before looking back. "What's the matter? Just enjoying the view? Or do you need some encouragement?" The alien ass would then start creeping closer as she pushed further back. Wet sucking and squishing noises echoed from within the blue tube as it drew closer. Chell was quickly covered in shadows as Phori's thorax blotted out the sun, followed by her cheeks blocking reflected light. Abruptly the darkness deepened as the Tsuhabe let go of her body, causing the butt and thorax to squeeze around the bridge leaving Chell with the impression of being in a cave. No part of Phori's body touched the humans yet. Sounds became muffled with the announcer and other Tsuhabe sounding even more distant. Overpowering them was a moan from Phori as she continued pushing back, the light from the gap in her cheeks shrinking further and further back. Deeper in the cavernous intestines, the human could see something moving faintly in the dark.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:30 am

Chell blanched as the buttocks quickly slipped down the bridge, the open air vanishing as the anus slid by, a few feet above her head. Her pale skin went whiter as the squishing and Phori's moans filled her ears.

Every inch of her told her that she should be running, but Chell only took a few steps backward before she stopped, her hands clamping over her mouth.

Phori was teasing and testing her, she just knew it. There might not be anything else she knew about the alien, but they were VERY sexually aroused by this... and they LIKED it when the humans struggled, and resisting would give the alien what she wanted... an excuse to get rough.

"I'm... I'm fine! Just... taking my time!" Chell called out at last, and breathing through her mouth... dear lord, what did it smell like inside Phori's anus and lower intestine?! "I'm going to the end of the bridge now!"

Firmly, Chell forced herself to walk forward, deeper into the squishing tunnel and away from the dimming, darkening light. The squishing and slime of the anus had begun to drip down the open top of the bridge, and Chell grimaced when she felt herself step into puddles of it... then yelped when a thick globule squished onto her shoulder. She flailed a bit, swiping it off her shoulder. (I'm hoping it's just slime, and that it isn't stinky! It doesn't need to be pleasant though!)

"God I hope this stuff doesn't eat through my bag..." Chell muttered to herself... she didn't know if Phori could hear her now, but she was very small, and it wasn't like the huge alien could still hear her above her own body... 'Though that might be a bad thing... what if she forgets about me?' the thought was unpleasant. 'oh, I hope this doesn't wreak all my stuff!'

Before long things got very, very dim.. and Chell stood at the end of the bridge. Closer to the thing moving in the depths of the darkness. Here, Chell paused, peering into the dark, and trying to see what was next... she didn't step off yet.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:21 am

It wasn't long before Chell reached the end of the bridge and stepped off onto the soft flesh of Phori's intestine. She got a few steps forward, producing another soft muffled moan, before she felt the flesh shift. A squishy sucking sound, now much louder from being in the source, came as Phori's body swayed. Looking back, what was happening was obvious; Phori was pulling herself off the dildo-like bridge. With her already deep inside, the walls quickly closed around the human occupant before the bridge was fully out. They were not tight enough to be suffocating, but enough to hold her in Phori's body as she stood upright. A shockwave rocked the flesh, likely the alien patting her belly, and then came the walking motion rubbing the slimy walls all over the human.

Then Chell felt something else moving, something different than the walls. It was too dark to see, but she could feel tendrils slowly working over parts of her body and slight pulls as they moved over her baggage. Their purpose was soon clear - pulling the girl further into the alien ass - though as they passed over her body they did take their time to rub and tease her more sensitive areas. The Tsuhabe had certainly been studying the more subtle parts of human anatomy while constructing the Human Processing Center.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:40 am

Chell swallowed her fear and kept moving forward, taking a step off the bridge. She almost immediately regretted it, as the bridge, her last connection to the outside world slipping away, leaving her alone in the squishing darkness... and the walls closed down on her.

"Augh!" Chell yelped as the warm, slimy flesh pressed against her, the 'thoom' of Phori patting her belly... and then the swaying, rocking motion of Chells damp world. 'oh god, I'm swinging with her hips!' she thought with a flush.

The human was struggling to remain upright, but soon gave up when the tendrils descended on her body. "H-hey, HEY!" She hugged her bag to her chest and crushed her legs together, trying not to let the aliens insides stroke her. "You know, I can still move on my own! and don't get fresh with me, we just met!"

She wriggled desperately as the tendrils dragged her deeper into the aliens intestines. Her tiny legs kicked as the tendrils wound around them.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:02 am

She would do her best, but the tendrils were more persistent, though thankfully they were showing some restraint. They stopped working between her legs, though they did gently wrap around Chell's calves, her glutes that were sadly undefended, her shoulders and her torso. Weather Chell tried to resist, crawl forward on her own, or let the tentacles do the work, she moves through the twisting maze of intestines. With her path changing every so often the tentacles sometimes pull her up, pull her across a somewhat level surface, or go slack and let her slide down an incline. Through the entire trip, which takes what feels like forever but was probably more like ten minutes, never do the tendrils release their grip entirely. They are long if they are reaching through all of the giant's body like this.

Eventually Chell notices a light at the end of the tunnel, which seems to be leaking through some sort of sphincter. The tendrils pull her through into a room that is actually lit, the light source being lumps of flesh sticking out from the walls. It looks like one would expect a stomach to look. Chell is deposited into a puddle of liquid covering most of the floor, with that, the lights, and smooth blue walls being the only other features readily noticeable. One could assume the human had made it to the stomach, and it seemed the Tsuhabe could control their digestion. The liquid seemed to only leave a slight fizzy feeling on the skin though it was easy to get off. "Finally reached my belly, hmmm?" came Phori's voice, sounding like she was in the room rather than being the room. "How was the trip?"
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:34 am

Chell kept twisting and wriggling as the tendrils pulled her along, and soon found herself staggering as the tendrils slipped out of her pants and away from her thighs.

"nngh!" She rose quickly from the puddle, trying to shield her bag and clothes from the fizzing slime. "It was long and really, really confusing! I almost wish you swallowed me instead of that! ugh, what is this stuff?!"

She hopped from one foot to the other, splashing the liquid away from her shoes and jeans, trying to find where it was shallow... but, in fact, it might not be anywhere, so she moved toward the walls.

"Wh-why did you need to carry me like this? I mean, I could have ridden on your shoulder or something!" Chell asks, finally able to speak to Phori. She glared up at the ceiling, trying to take in the lights and odd texture of the floor and walls.

(FYI, please don't melt her clothes... yet! Her jacket and bag are precious to her.)
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:49 pm

"I'll keep that in mind for next time." Phori replied, with a smirk that Chell could clearly picture in her head. "That's just my gastric acids you're standing in. Don't worry, we can control our bodies in a number of ways including stomach acidity. If it's any comfort, as part of the legal affairs in being a host to a human we aren't allowed to digest you. Your dancing about does feel nice though." The center of the room was an even pool though a few slopes at the side would get Chell out of the slime. Once she started standing on one of them, Phori continued. "Well, if you don't want to be in it, how about this." A round relatively flat section of flesh rose up underneath the human, about the size of a large bed. It came up about a foot out of the slime, draining liquid for a few moments before being more or less dry.

"Why carry you like this? Because it's fun. I hope you'll come to enjoy being in me because there's lots of fun things for us to do in here." It sounded like Phori's voice was coming from a section of wall a little further away from Chell's improvised platform but she couldn't see anything from there. The flesh was smooth and flawless as Chell inspected, full of fleshy hills and valleys and bulges. As she was looking over the whole ceiling, she had to stop and do another look over. Wasn't there supposed to be another sphincter? You know, the normal entrance to a stomach? If she tried looking for the one she came in through she wouldn't be able to find it either. "We're almost home, not far now."

(Digestion is still on the table though, in fact I have an idea for opening it up if/when Chell is ready.)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:03 am

"A-acids?" Chell's voice cracks a bit as she realizes she's standing in something that really be burning quite a bit, and she goes even paler. she is NOT interested in pain.

She leaps up on the platform and falls on her butt on the way there, and scrabbles to the furthest point away from the pool. Phori would feel her jacket press into the wall of the stomach as Chell trembles a bit, eyes locked on the seemingly harmless liquid. Even as Phori promises that it's 'illegal' to digest her, Chell only shudders again.

"Oh... that's... great..." She mutters. That statement is far from reassuring when

The girl looks around at he smooth, eeriely flawless flesh around her. It's all glistening and blue... with no exits or entrances that she can see. The heck?!

"Thank the stars," Chell breathes aloud as Phori announces that they're almost 'home'. "I'm... Looking forward to seeing it!" Chell tries to be cheerful, but she mostly gets nervous. "Just... let me know when I'm going to see my room? It'll be nice to have a lot more space than a spaceship cabin I had to share with two other people. It... eheh, sometimes felt like living in a closet."

(that would be a big change... just curious, how were you thinking Phori would have Chell open up to her? Come to accept her place as a pet via hard fucking, or would Phori start rough and then start being more caring...? I don't mind some dominance, but I also like the idea of them becoming friends...)
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:17 am

Phori felt Chell jump and giggled slightly, like one would at a pet being scared of something silly. She rubs her belly against the frightened humans back in an effort to ease them. Chell Feels the room shake as Phori ascends a set of stairs, then muffled sounds like an elevator or hydraulic door from the space ship. A little more walking and a few turns and the alien makes the announcement. "Welcome to your new home... well,one of them anyway." The platform Chell was sitting on suddenly opened up beneath her, a sphincter forming from nowhere and dropping her into blackness again. One again in a fleshy tube, she is pushed along by muscle movements rather than pulled by tentacles. This new tube curves after a moment turning upward, pushing the human in a much straighter path than her first trip.

The muscles moving her up gradually start squeezing tighter before another sudden curve at a 90 degree angle and the separate from her. Chell finds herself looking at the inside of Phori's mouth. Leaning her head forward the alien gets her guest to slide forward, pausing to lick them affectionately a moment, before opening their mouth. Depositing the soggy human onto the giant blue cupped hands with a cutesy exaggerated "Bleh" sound. "So here's your house, what do you think?"

The first impression Chell got was of a doll house. It might have even been one at one point, though with the size of the young one from the Human Processing Center, it seemed odd for it to be this size. That said, it was rather nice, if plain on the outside. Painted a dark lilac, it was a somewhat blocky construction with rounded edges and three human-sized floors high. The first two floors were a solid column, with the third being roughly 1/4 the size and off in one corner allowing roof access, and a stairway and patio out front. Windows dotted the outside along with an odd black circular shape taking up almost almost the whole floor-to-ceiling space on the second floor. Several sections looked like they could be opened from the outside. A cable led to one section of the miniature building, leading under the 'foundation'. "I hope its good, put it together myself. The HPC gave us plenty of pointers and parts for making these. But why would you want to be anywhere outside of me?" The last comment was made in a doting fashion, followed up by Phori rubbing her cheek against Chell, sandwiching her between the alien face and hands. Pulling back, she lowered her hands towards the steps of the house. "Go on, have a look and get your things put away. There's something else I want to show you afterward. Another home, if you will." Phori's lips curled in a smile as she watched her new human step into their house.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:02 am

"One of them?" Chell wondered aloud before yelping again as the fleshy platform turned into another pit beneath her, and she was dumped into another tunnel. This one was far more squeezy than even the intestines were!

Still, she's squished upward and almost inexplicably finds herself in Phori's mouth! How the HECK did that work? Just how flexible was Tsuhabe Biology, that they could do things like that at will?! It's more than a little intimidating... and impressive... but mostly intimidating.

Chell splutters a bit as she slips off the tongue, still holding onto her bag. She takes in the painted house and suddenly smiles. This place looks okay, actually! The dark purple lilac actually looked... well, like a giant had handpainted it! For all it looks like a dollhouse, it looks solidly built, and carefully put together... better than the tents that many of the Outcasts feared they'd have to live in before they met the Tsuhabe. It even had a porch!

Still, there is a couple weird bits... the first is the giant black tube that looks like it got thrust into the second floor... the other is the fact that there's... latches and a seam in between the floors on the outside. Big latches, and hinges as well. It looks like Phori can open up the shelter if Chell gets in trouble or needs help...

(Or if Phori doesn't want to let her hide.)

"I think it looks great! Thanks-mmmmph!" Chell's enthusiastic response is cut short by Phori's enthusiastic cuddling. She was being nuzzled by someone whose head was bigger than she was! Chell staggered a bit, seeming dizzy as she wobbled toward her new home.

"I, uh... sure..." Chell panted, then ducked into the house with a sigh of relief. She closes the door behind her and presses her back to it. "Jeeze, she is REALLY touchy feely!" Chell groans in a soft voice, hopefully pitched low enough that Phori doesn't hear her.

She goes about the entryway, and notes that it's mostly a living room with a kitchen and restroom in the back room. Oddly enough, the fridge and cupboards have this really, really tight seal... as does her bedroom and closet on the second floor. She has no idea what the big tube is... only that there's a hole in it, right next to her bed. She stows her stuff in the closet, and idly cleans her jacket a bit. After a thought, she hangs it on the back of the chair in front of the computer desk there.

She's taking a bit to get everything stowed, even with the small bag... looking around at the empty space and thinking about what she'd do to personalize the space. it's... really empty right now.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:05 pm

While Chell explores, Phori lays down on her bed and switches on a television screen in the wall to watch the news. Unsurprisingly the top story is about the humans and their integration, with a few reminders to those who didn't become a host on how to behave around them. Chell didn't catch much of it, it was quiet enough the walls muffled it. There was already a selection of goods in the various containers around the house: some plain, loose fitting clothing in the closet, loose fitting pants with simple belts, a selection of snacks, and other miscellaneous things. Strangely there seemed to be no full-meal items or ingredients to make such, and somewhat less strangely there was not a single piece of underwear in the provided clothing. Looking out the windows, Chell had views of the door to Phori's room, the television - with a nice comfy chair to watch it, and of Phori's bed. She was currently lounging there, watching the television and occasionally looking over while she waited for the human to get acquainted with the structure.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:04 pm

"What the..." Chell muttered, noting that she had NO underwear. She still had a few sets herself, but it seemed she would need to do some shopping... "I guess nudist aliens don't really get the advantages of clothes... but why no real food?"

Looking out the window, she realized she didn't really have a television, either. She had to share Phori's... and Phori's bed was quite obvious as well. The naked alien was laid out like a mountain range in the distance... but Chell knew that Phori was much closer than that a piece of landscape.

Now, without her jacket and her bare, muscled arms and abs showing much more clearly, Chell steps out onto the porch and back into the room.

"This is a great house, Phori!" she calls out to her host. "I've got everything put away... but uh, what did you want to show me?"
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:07 pm

The huge alien looked over before standing up. "I wanted to show you your second home of course." Phori turned, and for one moment it seemed like Chell would be going up her ass again. Then Phori lowered her rear end and put the focus on her thorax instead. Her back tendrils reach out, firmly wrapped around Chell's body to support her, and lifted her up towards the puckered thorax opening. "Don't worry, it will be wet but it won't be like my stomach. No acids to frighten my little human." With that, human met thorax and one entered the other.

The tunnel Chell entered was certainly slimy, but not as tight as the alien throat or intestines. That didn't mean it was less hungry for the woman though, as when the tentacles let go she was easily sucked in. Her trip was much shorter though and she was shortly deposited in another open room, though it was quite different from her stomach. It looked like a human home, and a somewhat fancy one as well. There were two floors with a fleshy balcony on the second overlooking the first, blue flesh molded into couches and tables. It lacked a lot of electronics, though there was a screen mounted on one wall with a fleshy shelf and a few not readily identified items under it. How it was fixed there, powered, or received a signal were technological mysteries. "Please, look around and make yourself at home. This is where Tsuhabe sometimes carry our kids. I haven't got any children, so I guess that makes you my baby." Phori's voice came from somewhere in the room again.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay