Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:21 pm

Brand glance behind him to make sure Satler's path to escape was clear. Then he advanced on the intruder. A blast of wind, kicked up by his wings and amplified with magic, slammed into the sorceress, driving her to one of the walls and threatening her grip on her staff. Brand lifted his hand and mage a clenching motion with his clawed talons. The stone wall seemed to seize the woman's limbs in restraints that simply molded themselves into place.

"Now what shall I do with you?" Brand mused as he closed in. "Maybe I will name you...Didi."

"Um...Mora," the girl said. Unlike Markessa and Oyuki, this girl's body looked like she was made from soft curves and firm pudding...as though she'd been designed to be played with. Her skin was dusky and her red-brown hair was long but wavy. "Mora Linda. I was a mayor's daughter. Until daddy tried to marry me off to a really nasty piece of work. I ran off and got scooped up by some very bad people. Um...you know what's weird? I liked guys before but ever since I woke up I kind of...you know...like you a lot. And the other girls too. Isn't that funny?Maybe I just met the right girls."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:33 pm

The woman groaned as she was pinned to the wall and she leant forward to look at the restraints and tutted, her hand firmly grasping her staff and she found she was able to move it about a bit. "My name is Lupus but my magic name is Regina and now you know that I'm not going to back down!" She says a grin appearing on her face, she flicked her wrist and tapped her staff against the wall. The stone behind her shattered into small cubes allowing her to land safely on the ground, her head tilted to the side "now then I guess it's time for me to get serious." With that she slammed her staff into the ground aiming the tip towards brand and the small cubes that had once held her flew towards Brand like high speed pebbles and there was a lot of them.

While that was going on she turned to look down the corridor and tutted slamming her staff into the ground and causing a shadow to rush down the hall "a small summoning spell, should make quick work of her.....Do you think she's' a good fighter? do you think any of them are?" She paused looking back to Brand "had to go a bit random for the task. so who knows what kind of demi human predator got summoned, though I'm imagining.....Lamia ah well who can tell." She laughed a little, head tilted to the side and she grinned like she was teasing the dragon before her.

===

"I see, maybe that's true who knows with these things" Ellie noted blushing as she looked about, the room was quite lavish and she scooted forward flexing her toes, she sighed rolling her head a little. Her eyes wandered over the humans body once more before she flopped down to lay back and look to the ceiling above a coy smirk upon her face "sometimes you just gotta go for it and see how you feel." She looked between Mora and Oyuki a small laugh briefly escaping her lips as she took a moment to ponder her next move with the girls allowing them a bit of time to act or talk as they wished while she did so.
Last edited by Redfield on Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:55 pm

Brands smirked as he began to engage in earnest. It was kind of scary how much like a card game magical battles could be.

[1]First I activate Home Turf advantage and teleport Satler to safety. Then I reinforce my shield against physical missiles. I'll tap three Power Levels and one Covert Power and end my turn. She'll likely try to keep up her assault so I'll let her expend herself a bit before I turn the tables...[/i]

Satler dropped through a black portal that appeared at her feet. A second later she was dropped on to Ellie's bed between the two startled girls. The Lamia would have to navigate a magical minefield of traps and defenses to have a chance at getting near them. The barrage of earth pebbles battered against his shield a foot from him and ended up rolling around on the floor. Brand let a rumble sound in his throat as he closed the distance between himself and the sorceress...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:21 am

Lupus's smile didn't falter as the dragon walked towards her, she rolled her head slightly the young woman looking around, her lips pursed in thought as she jumped backwards to expand the distant between them. "That's quite the shield you've got but I think I can get around it eventually" she says her tongue tracing her lips as she moved backwards before moving to hover in the air a small laugh escaped her lips.

"I know how about" the tip of her staff glowed and so did her feet but only for a moment before she was barefoot before Brand. The tip of her staff glowed briefly and there was the faint flow of a defensive spell around her. Lupus shifted so it looked like she was sitting in the air before the man "if you lick my foot I won't hurt you too badly."

----

"Hey who's...Aagh!" Ellie jumped at the sudden appearance of the cat girl Satler, she shuffled back along the bed slightly "my three pretty girls in my bed wander what's going on." Satler shook her head, her cat ears twitching as she looked between the girls "Oh yeah I don't think you've been introduced, that's Oyuki and this is Mora" Ellie says pointing to each girl respectively.

Satler shook her head "I don't know how I ended up here, but I guess I'm supposed to be here given their's some kind of fight going on outside." The woman says flashing a small grin to Ellie Satler grinned, she still had plenty of time before the spell wore off and her tail swished behind her, coming to rest on the bed eventually. Satler found herself watching Oyuki for a moment .

Ellie sighed shaking her head "guess we'll just stay in here until everything's over then" she says looking to Moro "not that I'm complaining." She laughed shaking her head slightly, wetting her lips as she shifted about a little. Satler wriggled her toes slightly, and shifted to the edge of the bed turning her back to the girls for now.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:49 pm

Brand raised his brows at the sorceress with a “seriously?” expression. From what he was seeing this mage was depending a lot on her staff. Maybe...

“By the time you find a way around my shield,” Brand said. “You’ll already be wearing a pet collar.”

He pointed at her feet and gave her a taser-strength jolt, a fraction of his power. A moment later a storm seemed to have descended on the entrance to his lair: ferocious winds hammered into the woman, sparks of lightning arced around to hammer at her shields, the flashes of light produced by the lightning being nearly blinding and the thunder cracked horribly loud around her ears. All her senses seemed to be under attack at once.

————-

“A catgirl!” Mora squealed, practically jumping on Satler and burying most of Satler’s head in Mira’s significant bosom. She hugged Satler tight as she ohhed and ahhed over Satler’s ears and tail. “Is she another one of yours? I love cat girls!”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:49 am

"Oh I doubt that, I'm stronger than you think I am" Lupus says moments before the lightning arched over her body causing her to try out in a mix of surprise and pain. The sorceress twitched and groaned "wow that was stronger than I expected ya stupid lizard." The young lady says shifting about slightly, she gripped her staff and flew backwards slightly, shaking her head "Should have taken my offer when you had the chance."

Lupus frowned, her hands twitching slightly and she pursed her lips in thought as she considered her next move, a grin coming onto her face. The young woman allowed a laugh to escape her lips "how's this?" she kicked her legs slightly, her shield glowing a bit brighter "I'll have you know that this will be over soon enough."

Satler cried out in surprise, cries that were muffled when the girl's bosom surrounded her head. Her tail twitched about in surprise and she squirmed in the woman's grip. Ellie blinked a small laugh escaped her lips "she's human I don't know why she has those ears and she's actually a friend." The human says leaning towards the girls laughing at Satler's predicament. Ellie raised an eyebrow deciding to tease the situation "and couldn't you at least give a smooch?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:56 pm

Brand leaped forward, grappling with the obnoxious mage with the intention of taking her staff from her hands.

“If you make any kind of mess,” he grunted as he grabbed at the staff. “You’re cleaning it up.”

The dragon was vastly stronger than any mere mortal man, able to lift well over a ton even in this form. She would have to come up with something very clever to keep hold of her toy.

———-

Mora gave Satler a loud kiss on the cheek.

“You can giver her one now,” the voluptuous human girl giggled. She mooshed Satler’s head between her breasts again and presented her face to Ellie. “I’ve got her.”
Oyuki stared, astonished at this performance as poor Satler’s cat tail bristled and whipped around. Then for the first time since Ellie had met her, she began to giggle a bit on her own.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:56 am

"Now that was a mistake" Lupus says a small laugh escaping her lips watching as the dragon grabbed her staff which she herself held onto with a tight grip. The staff glowed in the dragons grip and the tip flashed in a light so bright it was practically blinding and the staff grew seemingly unbearably hot "having fun yet?"

----

Ellie shrugged and leant in planting a kiss on Satler's now red cheek before pulling back and looking over to Oyuki as she giggled and the human laughed quickly planting a kiss on the pale woman' s cheek. A grin on her face before she turned to plant a kiss on Mora's cheek "don't want to leave you two out."

Satler meowed in annoyance and tried to pull away from the overenthusiastic woman..
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:56 pm

Brand held on to the staff for another couple of painful seconds as he laid his trap. He recoiled, playing up the pain even as the hex affixed itself to the staff. It was a subtle enchantment, causing a minor feedback flaw in the flow of the magic of the staff. The malfunction would accumulate until the staff was temporarily rendered powerless.

He snarled and flared his wings again, shaking his burnt hands. He bought the storm down on Lupus again, battering at her and forcing her to stay on defense for a bit longer. All he had to do was buy some time...

—————

“Oh she’s got a temper!” Mora said as she hugged Satler tightly.

“Be careful,” Oyuki warmed. “Nekomata get very upset if you do things to them they don’t want.”

“But she’s so adorable I can’t stop hugging her!” Mora complained.

“She will claw you.”

Except that claws were things Satler didn’t have.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:07 pm

Lupus's clothes fluttered in the wind and she allowed a groan to escape her lips moving to use her staff to create a counter spell but found it wouldn't work. She raised an eyebrw and laughed slightly 'time for a strategical retreat' she thought to herself jumping back, turning on her heels she began sprinting into the snow away from brand.

----

Satler complained her flailing hands eventually catching Mora's shoulder and she moved to pull her head away from Mora's breasts "stop it!" she complained annoyance clear in her voice.

Ellie pursed her lips "come on Mora let her go can't you see she doesn't like it."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:07 am

Brand launched himself after the girl, tackling her and knocking her staff away. He rolled with her, getting a grip on her and pinning her to the ground.

“And now you’re mine,” the dragon announced as he opened his mouth wide enough to take in her head.

“Aww...” Mora whined, but she let Satler go. “Cat girls are the cutest things in the world. And look at that! She’s almost as big as me!”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:53 am

Lupus squirmed beneath the dragon, frowning before her eyes turned to look up at the dragon's open mouth and her eyes widened, he sruggled "no I forbid this!" The sorceres narrowed her eyes and struggled, her hands planted firmly upon the ground trying to find some trick to force the dragon from her.

---

Satler gagged and scooted away scrambling to her feet she moved to hang out by the door away from Mora. Ellie blinked raising her eyebrow "well you need to learn some moderation with her." The young human says her hand reaching out slowly to give Mor's breast a quick squeeze.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:23 am

“This was your fate the moment you decided to come here,” Brand said as he stood with the sorceress gripped in his hands. He lifted her up and shoved her headfirst between his jaws. His tongue caressed Lupus’s face as she was pushed towards his tight throat. His claws tore at her less-tasty clothing. Her cries of defiance were completely muffled as the dragon drew the woman into his gullet.

—————-

“Aww, don’t be like tha-“ Mora eeped as Ellie grabbed her and blushed. “Oh my...”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:56 am

Lupus hissed at the tongue turning her head away "this isn't over" she groaned feeling her clothes beginning to tear, the young sorceress narowed her eyes. Sh squirmed kicking her legs against the dragon as shee felt herself slipping deeper into the dragon's mouth.

----

Ellie pulled her hand back "I'm sorry you just really tempted me and I coudn't help myself." The human says with a laugh shifting as she looked the human over. "I hope the fighting ends soo I'd like to go out and explore a bit."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:51 pm

“If it is taking this long,” Oyuki said. “Then perhaps it is serious.”

Mora pouted prettily as she turned to Satler.

“I’m sorry, honey,” she said. “I just...love cute things.”

———————

Brand ignored her futile struggles as he forced the young mage into his throat, pinning her arms to her sides and tearing away the last shreds of her clothing. In a few moments his throat was being stretched by her nubile form as she was forced face-down into wet, hot darkness. Slick flesh tightened around her helpless body, squeezing her without suffocating her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:11 pm

Lupus hissed and shifted about kicking her legs, her body forced into a tight throat and she groaned though her eyes remained open to allow her to see where she was headed. The sorceress's head slowly pushing into the dragon's stomach "your definitely going to regret this you stupid lizard." she complained kicking her legs wildly in the air.

---

Ellie nodded, her head tilted to the side a small sigh escaped her lips and nodded "yes our exploration of this mountain hold will have to wait soon." She pursed her lips a sly grin on her face as she moved behind Oyuki and rested her head on the girl's shoulder. "I suppose I could always explore you for now."

Satler nodded moving to sit on the bed besides Mora, her cat like ears twitching "just.....Just no more hugging for now please."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:01 pm

Lupus squirmed and twisted uselessly as she was forced down Brand’s throat. The dragon-man had to unhinge his jaw a bit to take in her hips, and he closed his eyes instinctively as her kicking became more frantic. He had to grab her ankles to restrain her enough to continue his meal. Her legs were in good shape...he had to be careful not to injure her as he swallowed her trunk and hips.

The sorceress was shoved into a tight sac in the dragon’s body, forced to curl up as it stretched around her. As her legs were going down the dragon’s throat, Brand amused himself by tickling her feet...just to see her reaction.

—————

“Don’t be like that, kitty,” Mora said as she scratched Satler behind her ears. “I’ll hold back in the future. I promise.”

Oyuki sighed and leaned her head against Ellie.

“I’m...a bit nervous,” she admitted. “I haven’t...I don’t want to disappoint you, my lady.”

Outside their room, the summoned lamia was having a world of trouble ascending the stairs that led to the residential level. The steps and walls had been warded against her kind, and she risked destruction if she tried too hard.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:16 pm

Lupus wriggled, but as she felt the dragon man tickling her feet her cheeks lit up and she allowed a small laugh to escape her lips "H....Hey stop that!" she cried out, finding that she was quite ticklish. Her predicament briefly forgotten as she slipped in, the nude lady curled up somewhat uncomfortable, she gagged feeling her legs slide deeper down the throat. They would have an easier time sliding down than the rest of her body had, she muttered under her breathe cursing her luck, her hands curled into fists as they came to rest over her stomach.

----

"Your tits nearly suffocated me" Satler whined but leant into Mora's scratching, a grin on her face as her tail flicked back and forth behind her and a small grin played across her lips. A shiver travelled down her spine and she found herself moving a bit closer to the woman.

Ellie shrugged "I doubt you could really disappoint me Oyuki" she says moving to wrap her hands around the pale woman, pulling her into a gentle hug as she was content to hold the girl for now.

The girls in the room unaware of the Lamia's approach.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:15 am

Brand walked...or waddled, rather, in pursuit of the lamia. He found her trying to work her way up the stairs that he had so carefully warded.

“Hey, snake!” Brand called to her. “I’m right here! Want to take a shot at the title?”

—————

Oyuki let herself be held. Her body was pleasantly cool, though she clearly had a pulse. With her hair down it extended past her waist. Oyuki put her hands atop Ellie’s as she let herself be held.

Mora let Satler lean into her gradually, delighted that the catgirl was enjoying herself. They heard Brand’s challenge through the door.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:35 am

Lupus blinked, she could hear the dragon speaking and her lips curved into a coy smirk, the spell she had cast around her shield glowed. The young lady wet her lips pressing her hands firmly into the stomach walls, "Lets see if this works from in here" she muttered to herself with a laugh and worked her spell to put the dragon man to sleep from within.

---

Ellie raised her head hearing Brand, she pursed her lips and leant in to kiss Oyuki on the cheek before gently pushing her away, the barefoot woman sliding off the bed. "I'm going to go poke my head out and see what's going on." The human says gently running her hands through the pale woman's hair "I should be back pretty soon but while I'm gone you can play with Satler." She says speaking louder so Mora could hear too "she likes having her feet played with so....work with that kay." With that she turned and ignoring Satler's half assed glare stepped out into the hallway beyond shutting the door behind her.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay