Family Growing Closer (olddud & Nooguy)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Family Growing Closer (olddud & Nooguy)

Postby olddud » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:18 pm

Debbie was pulling into the drive way of her son's school, getting in line behind the other parents who were here to pick up their own children. Debbie came to a stop, and put the car in park, before pulling down the visor, and cheeking her self in the mirror. Taking the time to make sure her lip stick hadn't faded, not noticing the kids looking her way.

Debbie had just gotten off work at her modeling agency, and was still dressed in the outfit they had given her, and for a 34 year old woman, she still looked good in it. Her long slender legs filling out the dark stockings that ended in a pair of black high heels. Her wide hips making the small skirt she was wearing ride dangerously up her thighs to the point you could see the hooks from the straps of the garter belt she was wearing, and if that wasn't bad enough, the blouse she was wearing had the top buttons undone showing off a deep valley of cleavage, and the edge of a black lace bra.

Debbie pulled out her bright red lipstick, and started putting it on as she waited for her son.
olddud
---

Re: Family Growing Closer (olddud & Nooguy)

Postby Nooguy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:59 pm

The day had seemed to go on forever before the high school bell rang signalling freedom from the scholarly regime of lessons and books. A heavy sigh leaves Royce as he slips away from his final class, biology, not stopping by his locker to drop off any books and simply making a beeline to the car pickup lane. The youth's head only barely is visible among the other many students happily exiting the school entrance, his stature moderate at five foot ten inches. His mind was presently alight as some newly discovered subjects had come up during his biology class between some of the other senior and junior students. Needless to say Royce is rather eager to share what he'd been told to see if there's any merit to it.

Breaking away finally, Royce catches sight of his mother and her car waiting patiently. Even from the decent distance he is presently at the youth can see Debbie's attire, a soft blush washing over his face as he shamelessly loves when his mother doesn't change from her work clothes; especially when picking him up at school simply for the fact of getting to see other kids' faces as they see the bombshell of a woman. Already his two older sisters are sitting in the back seat happily chatting with one another, the passenger's seat reserved on Debbie's decision. Their whole family certainly carries the majority of Debbie's genes it seems as both of Royce's sisters definitely take after Debbie, and even Royce carries a more feminine figure and physique to boot. Still definitely male, the boy's figure is largely lean and trim along his upper body with soft facial features, full plush lips, and long locks of black hair that fall to his shoulders in natural waves. It's near his waist that Royce's figure truly blooms as he sports an ass, hips, and legs almost as stunning as his mother's. It's not uncommon to attract stares in school, even moresl within the boy's locker room, and in all honesty Royce doesn't really mind it. Heck he even dresses to accentuate his best features with a pair of form hugging sports leggings accentuating those softly padded legs and ass, though a good amount of musculature provides the perfect support to further reveal that softness. A simple t-shirt covers Royce's upper body with a small choker squeezing around his neck. There's even clear evidence he snatched some of his mother's makeup as those lips of his sport a shiny black hue and his eyes shaded in a light smoky eye shadow.

Royce shrugs his backpack a bit on his shoulders, the books a bit heavy inside. While he is the youngest of his siblings, all technically seniors, Royce had jumped ahead a grade previous year which pleased the whole family that all three kids would be graduating together. Arriving at Debbie's car, Royce gives a happy wave as he opens the passenger door and hops in, slipping his backpack between his legs in the lower leg space of the passenger seat. "Hey mom, sorry for being a little long." He states, leaning over to give a soft peck on her cheek before looking back at his older sisters. "How do you two always get here before me?" Royce asks Sasha and Mirah before sitting back and tugging his seat belt on, stealing a glance at his mother's figure. "Looking fine as always mom. Think I could borrow that skirt for this Saturday? I'm sure I can get it to fit me." He quips with a coy wink.
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby olddud » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:05 pm

Debbie raises her hand, placing it on her son's cheek as he lean over to kiss her "Oh yes baby I think you'd look vary sexy in it" Debbie says not even slightest bit unnerved by the thought of her son trying on her clothes. Debbie had found out long ago that he son wasn't going to be like the other boys, and rather then trying to deny it or try to change him, she simply embraced it. Debbie had fond memories of going to the mall with her son, and trying out makeup, and clothes together.

"Well maybe if you didn't spend all day trying to get the foot ball teem to rap you" Came Sasha's playful voice "then maybe you'd get here on time" Royce sisters even though both looking like younger versions of their mother, were polar opposites of each other. Sasha was the popular girl, usually always walking around in her black, and red cheerleaders uniform that showed off her belly, and had a skirt that she had obviously gotten shortened as it was much shorter then the other cheer leaders. With a set of black, and read striped knee high socks that reached up to her mid thigh, and ended in a pair of white sneakers. She had her phone in hand, and was frantically tipping away on it while loudly chewing on her chewing gum.

"more like he was watching you, and the other cheerleader, and had to run off to rub one out" said Mirah who was more the nerdy tip, the one who likes more to spend time in the library with her nose in a book rather then going out to a party. She was wearing her school sweater that seamed like it had be stretched over her as it molded it's self to her feminine frame, and a plaid skirt that end just above her knees. She adjusted her glasses on her face before brushing her brunette shoulder length hair back behind her ear.

"knowing him he was probably doing both" said Sasha as she pulled out her little makeup kit, and started fixing her long blond hair that ended in little pink highlights "now don't you be picking on your bother like that" came Debbie as she pulled the car out, and started making her way home "oh come on mom he know were just playing with him" said Sasha "he knows we love him, even though his a little freak" Sasha blows her bother a little kiss before going back to her makeup.

In truth Royce always did get along with his sisters, growing up the three of them always loved playing together, and dressing up like princesses for Halloween. And the three of them would always talk shit to each other, and laugh about it afterwords.
olddud
---

Postby Nooguy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:35 pm

There's always a bond between siblings. Even with insults and teasing, all is done with an air of affection and lighthearted jesting. Royce hardly minds the verbal jousts given by his sisters and just giggles at their remarks. "What can I say Sasha, imitation is the greatest form of flattery, and you seem to have so much fun doing it I figured I'd give it a try." He retorts back, sticking his tongue out at her before looking over to Mirah with a devilish look in his eyes. "And we all know you like to sneak away in the library to read those lewd hentai manga you shamelessly buy. Don't think you're as clever as you think hiding those behind some big textbook." The boy adds with a devious grin. "Though I'm hardly objecting or refuting those claims. Besides we all know I've got the best ass and legs in the family, barring mom of course."

Turning to Debbie, Royce bites his bottom lip as his mind wanders back to his biology class and the discussion he'd had with some of his classmates. "Hey mom, I'd like to talk with you one on one. It's about something at school that I'd like to see if you can elaborate on." He states, wiggling his legs as he works on containing his evident arousal. Apparently there's something that's a bit of a well known bit of depraved indulgence among some of the more promiscuous people in the surrounding area. Having just moved in, Royce and his family weren't necessarily aware of all the cliques and social themes practiced by those living around them. A few of the students well known for being particularly well hung shared the reason for their ample endowments which was somehow making someone an actual addition to their cocks. What initially shocked him steadily changed to a lewd fascination and shameless excitement to explore such an act. He wasn't massively hung, decently average down there, and Royce certainly feels the desire to be suitably endowed with his boyish bits as he is with his feminine features. For now the boy impatiently waits for them to get home, casually chatting with his sisters and exchanging gossip as well as talking about their day and various other tidbits of info.
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby olddud » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:47 am

Sasha sticks her tongue back at you "your just jealous because I'm dating the quarterback" Sasha snapped back, while Mirah just gave you the finger not even looking up from her book "oh ya baby" said Debbie as she pulled out on to the road "you starting a new project at school, do I get to know what it's about" Asked Debby, not knowing really what she could do to help. She had no illusions that her mind wasn't her strongest asset "is it some new science project? If so then Mirah mite be able to help you better then me" "ya little bro I'll help you, if promise to stop stealing my panties" Mirah chimed in as the two sisters giggled.
olddud
---

Postby Nooguy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:29 am

Royce rolls his eyes at that. "Yeah but it's my ass he keeps checking out Sasha." He answer, blowing a raspberry at her before looking over to his mother whom addressed his request. Tapping his chin, the black haired boy hums, softly taping his fingers along the passenger door armrest. "Sure, it's in relation to family genetics and such so I figured you'd know best about that mom, but maybe I should go with you Mirah." He states, glancing over to his bookish sister with a slight smile. Sure he'd planned on starting with his mother, but Mirah is far from an unpleasant partner to try out such a delightfully twisted act. "I also make no promises, you know I look good in 'em, and it's not my fault you have great taste in underwear." He adds, shifting in his seat slightly impatient.

As the four finally arrive home, Royce is the first to pop out of the passenger seat, grabbing his backpack and darting through the garage entrance. "Meet you in My room Mirah!" Royce calls out, disappearing in a surprising blur of motion toward his room. Dropping his backpack on the floor, Royce retrieves the small baggy he'd been given which holds a small vial of pinkish liquid. He'd been told to drink the liquid within an hour or so of doing...well making 'improvements'. Gulping slightly, he tugs the bag open and runs to the bathroom to tip back the liquid. The taste is a strangely pleasant medicinal note, likely not everyone's favorite, but more noticeably a rather intense heat shoots its way down his throat and into his stomach. That heat blooms in his midsection, a shiver running up Royce's spine, rubbing his stomach in a slightly worried fashion." Well....here goes nothing." He murmurs, turning to hop back over to his room, changing into his favorite pajama bottoms and long t-shirt which falls to about midway over his ass, and patiently waiting for Mirah's arrival upon his bed. That heat continues to grow, a huff leaving Royce as he tugs at his shirt slightly. "Jeez did someone turn up the heat?"
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby olddud » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:43 am

"WO buddy whats the rush" Debby calls after Royce as he runs off "probably just going to jerk off again" Sasha giggles as the tree of them walk into the house then head off in different directions. Debbie when to the kitchen to get started on dinner, not even bothering to change out of her clothes. Debbie always liked wearing the outfits she got to wear at work around the house, they made her feel sex.

Sasha, and Mirah's rooms were right next to their brother's, and at first he thought that Sashs might hear something, but once he heard her music start playing, he knew that wouldn't be a problem.

Mirah had head to her room to change out of her school clothes, before heading to her brothers room a little later. Giving time for that warmth between his legs to build even more. Until he finally heard the knock at his door as Mirah walked in wearing just an over sized AC/DC T shirt that once belonged to some ex boyfriend of hers but not made a nice little nighty for her "OK Royce what's this big project you keep going on about" she asks as he see's her carrying a large textbook in her hand "you trying to impress Mrs. Taylor again" the memory of his sex biology teacher only helping to raise the heat in Royce's pants even more.
olddud
---

Postby Nooguy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:56 am

The minutes ticking by bring Royce's breaths to a slightly quicker tempo, his shirt and pajama bottoms feeling a little more uncomfortable. This wans't the heat else Mirah and Sasha would have said something. The opening of his door causes the boy's heart to jump as butterflies start to dance and flutter about within his stomach. Giving a slight smile, Royce tries not to seem too hot under the collar even though a faint sheen of sweat is visible on his face and neck. "Ah, heya Mirah." He gives a greeting before hopping off his bed and switching on an oscillating fan, switching it to stationary, and just lifting his shirt as a low groan leaves him. "S-Sorry...just so freaking hot in here." He pants, shirt finally being tossed to the side with a huff.

"Phew, better. sorry again." Royce quips, hopping back on his bed while making sure that fan continues blowing on him. "Well, yeah, kinda something along the lines of a self built study of sorts." He elaborates, trying to hash up some legit sounding fluff. "I decided to do something on pharmaceuticals, specifically drugs that pertain to sexual stimulation and enhancement." Royce rattles on, swinging his feet on the end of his bed. "I'm doing a bit of a 'live' experiment which, well, I'm pretty much a self test-subject is what I'm saying. It's nothing dangerous, I did my research, mostly. Would you be willing to do some tests?" He asks, biting his bottom lip as his eyes dart along his sister's figure, the normally nerdy girl rocking the oversized t-shirt look, and causing that heat within him to really grow. "Th-The drugs in question pertain specifically to endurance and, oddly enough, enhancement beyond just testosterone supplementation." He murmurs, wiping his brow, the groin of his loose PJ pants starting to visibly swell.
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby olddud » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:10 am

Mirah didn't know what her brother was talking about, the room felt fin to her as she listened to her brother explaining things "so you get some strange concoction, and just thought OH I'm going to try this out on my self, what could go wrong" she says sarcastically, but at the same time a strong smell was coming off her brother, and soon her nipples were pocking up through her shirt "so this thing is supposed to make you better in bed, and you just thought it would be a good idea to try it out on your sister" she says as she glaces down at the growing bulge in your pants.

Growing up in this family had never been conventional, every one had been vary loos with the way they dress around the house with Royce even seeing his sister, and mother walking through the house naked after a shower because they forgot a towel. Every one was even vary opening about their sexuality, but so far they had never crossed that line with each other, and for some reason Mirah can't help but feel a little moist between her legs "so what...what do you need me to do anyways" she finally said as she licked her lips with out even thinking about it.
olddud
---

Postby Nooguy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:43 am

His eyes magnetize toward those pert nipples, every slight motion seeming to draw the eye to some revealed aspect of Mirah's soft figure beneath that baggy shirt. Was his bullshit lie believable? Maybe not to the normal person, but then again this family is not normal in the conventional sense, so his bullshit isn't out of possibility it seems. "Well I wouldn't deliberately try out something that would hurt you Mirah." Royce remarks, taking a breath as the air around the both of them grows heavier almost, humid even, like a thick essence slowly crawling its way throughout the space virile in its aroma and intense in its potency to the senses.

"What do I need you to do?" Royce asks, those words echoing as he feels his mind swim with all number of lewd and depraved desires. Sure there were occasional fantasies, but none of them had approached this taboo. Seeing Mirah's soft lips, glistening now from that hungry lick by her, Royce huffs as he beckons her closer to his bed. "Let's try oral because...oooh fuck it's so hard." He groans, tugging at the waist of his PJ pants, letting his nearly fully erect length spill free, a blink of surprise hitting him as it seems as if Royce's cock was a little bigger. Was is apparent is how incredibly red and turgid that length looks, a glob of pre glistening atop its head like a lewd pearl, that masculine aroma wafting forth in a powerful wave as Royce's member is pulled free. "J-Just fucking suck it Mirah!" Royce barks in a sudden and rather forceful tone, eyes glinting with a hunger not like him.
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby olddud » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:59 am

Mirah was a little shocked by her brother's sudden forwardness "Oh just like that hm" she says as she starts walking over to her brother"I'm just going to start sucking your dick because you tell me to" she grabs her shirt, and pulls it up over her head leaving her naked as she stand in front of him with noting but a pair of cute little pink panties on, that ride up between her cheeks "damn that looks like it hurts" she says as she looks down at his throbbing cock "you are a little freak aren't you" she says as she gently drops to her knees in front of him. Mirah knows what she was doing was vary wrong, she knew she should stop this, but something kept pushing her forward, and looking at her bother's cock though no huge, was still a good size.

Mirah slowly reached out for it biting her lower lip as she brushed her fingers against it. It felt so hot to the touch "you know little brother...I've never done anything like this before" she says as she fingers wrap around his shaft, and start to slowly stroke it "fuck this is so wrong" she groans as she finds her self leaning in closer, and closer until Royce feels her breath on his cock "I'm your sister, I shouldn't want you cock in my mouth...But I do" she sticks out her tongue, and licks the pre off the tip of her brother's cock, and a shiver runs though her whole body "fuck that taste so good" and with that she can't help her self as her eyes lock onto his before sucking the head of his cock into her mouth with a loud slurp, tacking in to the back of her mouth is one go.
olddud
---

Postby Nooguy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:19 pm

Mirah's commentary seems rather odd as he listens. Normally such words would likely be said in a sarcastic sense with some teasing words in between, but right now it's as if she's verbalizing a primal desire and not even sure how to process it herself. That shirt being discarded is nothing new, Royce shamelessly would barge in on his sisters to grab something from their rooms, sometimes finding them while changing, or simply being comfortable, other times with a steamy lover. It's nothing new, but Royce's heart skips slightly, the sexual interest different, more base and carnal. "So hot sis." He murmurs, a little lost in admiring her as she slowly kneels before him acting more and more like some sexually programmed android on some kinda auto pilot.

"I know, none of us have, but I just can't control myself." Royce states with another steamy huff, shivering as he feels her fingers press around his length, that flesh almost unbelievably hot to the touch and throbbing with a strangely powerful intensity. "It's wrong, but feels right doesn't it?" He speaks with Mirah as she continues those comments. That breath, even with how heated his member is, feels warm and steamy against that painfully erect flesh. "And I'm your brother, I shouldn't want to shove my cock between those lips, and into your warm, slick mouth." Royce finds himself somewhat getting lost in the sexual energy, a shock striking through him as he feels Mirah's tongue flick out to grab up that bead of pre greedily much to her evident satisfaction. Those eyes, locking with Royce's, gazing up at him as Mirah slowly wraps her lips around the head of his member and, instead of moving down, outright sucks that length into her mouth. "Holy f-...Mirah, you're like a freaking vacuum." Royce says with a huff, looking down at her before feeling a primal lust strike him.

Hands reaching down, Royce runs his fingers through Mirah's soft hair, enjoying it, before roughly gripping her head and pulling her back and forth in a rough face fucking of surprising intensity. All he can do is focus on the divine warmth, Mirah's tongue lashing about that member of her little brother's, mind numbing heat and though smothering musk enveloping them both with a sexual craze.
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby olddud » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:45 pm

Mirah cheeks become concave as she slurps up, and down her brother's cock, her eyes never lea leaving his as she took in as much of his cock as she could. She was too afraid to take it in any further having never deep throatted any one before. But the site of her brother's face becoming scrunched up in please was making her feel so good. Mirah lips slurped up, and down his cock with a sharp sucking sound as she held just the tip in her mouth as her tongue danced over it, in little swirls, and ever now, and then slipping up under the bottom side of his gland until her tongue found his slit, and pressed into it like she was trying to fuck his cock with her tongue.

All the while Mirah felt her brother's fingers slipping into her hair, and when she pushed her head down onto his cock, her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt his cock push its way down her throat making her gag around it as he felt her throat squeezing down around his cock head like a vice "UG UG UUGG HHUUGGG" Mirah chocked on her brother's cock as he just started face fucking her. she could feel her throat being bulged out by his cock, and she didn't know what had come over her little brother, but she didn't want it to stop.
olddud
---

Return to Private Roleplay