Another Overwatch interactive

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Another Overwatch interactive

Postby AssVFanatic » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:39 am

So the great oVOREwatch by hotpocketshogun has ended, ive decided to make a different version. This will take a while for me to complete, but i would (Ideally) Like to finish before april is over. Its another tournament, featuring alll kinds of vore (Cock, Anal, Oral, CtF, Breast, Nipple, might even do some niche ones), And every character would have an instance of fighting every character (Upon me posting, ill only be writing the female characters against the female characters, though others are free to write and add males). As of posting, all the overwatch ladies will be included, have their own unique fights, etc. The list is as follows- Ana (Currently being worked on, 4 on 17 fights completed), Ashe, Brigitte, Dva, Echo, Junker Queen, Kiriko, Mei, Mercy, Moira, Orisa, Pharah, Sojourn, Sombra, Symmetra, Tracer, Widowmaker, And Zarya.

Naturally for all those fights to not get repetitive, i need some ideas. So if there's a girl you want to eat another in any specific way, ill gladly put that in, and credit you for the idea
AssVFanatic
New to the forum

Re: Another Overwatch interactive

Postby dergrossmann » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:18 am

That's great that you're starting this project. I loved HPS' oVOREwatch series and am glad to see the world still has heroes. I'm curious to see any other work you've already made, or if not that's fine too and I'll just wait for you to start releasing these. Although I think getting all that done by the end of April seems pretty ambitious, just don't get burnt out on us!

Well I'll take advantage of being the first reply in suggesting widowmaker do cleavage/breast vore on either d.va or tracer. Something about widowmaker really makes me want to slide in between her tits and stretch out her suit~
If you were looking for other characters for breast vore definitely junker queen as well just picking someone up and easily shoving them down her shirt would be hot, although I also think she'd be the queen of anal vore. Maybe both?
Mercy breast voring brigitte is also something I need in my life, specifically if you can get her to wear the greek goddess or witch skin for that (or just naked)
I think tricking other heroes into using their movement abilities to vore them is really hot (e.g. 1:20 in this episode https://aryion.com/g4/view/550332). I personally would love to see tracer accidentally teleport into Kiriko's stomach (or into her mouth/ass then straight to her stomach)
If you're looking for more alternative vore kinks to go with absorption is really hot (e.g. https://aryion.com/g4/view/251989). I think Moira would be a great pred for this since she has sort of a magicky absorby sort of vibe to her already, I'd love to see Moira bind Ashe and absorb her into her skin or Symmetra using her powers to trap someone and absorbing them into her skin. OR if you can get it so that one of them gets into the other's clothing (e.g. https://img2.rule34.us/images/a6/07/a60 ... 883ba.jpeg) I'm gonna go back to simping for widowmaker here, widowmaker trapping Kiriko in her suit and absorbing her or maybe junker queen shoving someone down her pants where she absorbs them.
Finally I think something that used to be more popular but has become somewhat underrated is two preds figthing for who is the alpha pred, personally I'd like to see junker queen and either brigitte or zarya wrestling/fighting to eat the other, either oral, anal, unbirth, whatever the person can get off.
Also Sojourn anal vore anyone, her ass is so phat jesus christ.
I feel like I'm throwing a lot of ideas at you but I guess you'd rather have too many than too few ideas right? Either way, to summarize in a nice list
Widowmaker cleavage vore --> tracer/d.va
Junker Queen cleavage vore --> tracer/sombra
Mercy cleavage vore --> Brigitte
Kiriko teleportation/oral/anal vore --> Tracer
Mei teleportation/oral/anal vore --> Moira (I didn't mention this but I think it'd be good~)
Moira absorption vore --> Pharah/Zarya
Widowmaker clothing entrapment/absoprtion vore --> Kiriko
Junker Queen clothing entrapment/absorption vore --> Mei/D.Va
Junker Queen vs. Zarya/Brigitte fighting for dominance (doesn't matter who wins either is hot)
Sojourn anal vore --> Pharah, Brigitte
Ashe oral vore --> Ana (I didn't mention this one earlier either but she's just got major pred energy)

Sorry for the wall of text but I'm excited to see you continue this project. I'll be watching for any releases! :)
And if you need help with someone writing the scenes and you just animate them I'm more than happy to help, even if they aren't my ideas.
dergrossmann
New to the forum

Postby AssVFanatic » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:35 pm

dergrossmann wrote:That's great that you're starting this project. I loved HPS' oVOREwatch series and am glad to see the world still has heroes. I'm curious to see any other work you've already made, or if not that's fine too and I'll just wait for you to start releasing these. Although I think getting all that done by the end of April seems pretty ambitious, just don't get burnt out on us!

Well I'll take advantage of being the first reply in suggesting widowmaker do cleavage/breast vore on either d.va or tracer. Something about widowmaker really makes me want to slide in between her tits and stretch out her suit~
If you were looking for other characters for breast vore definitely junker queen as well just picking someone up and easily shoving them down her shirt would be hot, although I also think she'd be the queen of anal vore. Maybe both?
Mercy breast voring brigitte is also something I need in my life, specifically if you can get her to wear the greek goddess or witch skin for that (or just naked)
I think tricking other heroes into using their movement abilities to vore them is really hot (e.g. 1:20 in this episode https://aryion.com/g4/view/550332). I personally would love to see tracer accidentally teleport into Kiriko's stomach (or into her mouth/ass then straight to her stomach)
If you're looking for more alternative vore kinks to go with absorption is really hot (e.g. https://aryion.com/g4/view/251989). I think Moira would be a great pred for this since she has sort of a magicky absorby sort of vibe to her already, I'd love to see Moira bind Ashe and absorb her into her skin or Symmetra using her powers to trap someone and absorbing them into her skin. OR if you can get it so that one of them gets into the other's clothing (e.g. https://img2.rule34.us/images/a6/07/a60 ... 883ba.jpeg) I'm gonna go back to simping for widowmaker here, widowmaker trapping Kiriko in her suit and absorbing her or maybe junker queen shoving someone down her pants where she absorbs them.
Finally I think something that used to be more popular but has become somewhat underrated is two preds figthing for who is the alpha pred, personally I'd like to see junker queen and either brigitte or zarya wrestling/fighting to eat the other, either oral, anal, unbirth, whatever the person can get off.
Also Sojourn anal vore anyone, her ass is so phat jesus christ.
I feel like I'm throwing a lot of ideas at you but I guess you'd rather have too many than too few ideas right? Either way, to summarize in a nice list
Widowmaker cleavage vore --> tracer/d.va
Junker Queen cleavage vore --> tracer/sombra
Mercy cleavage vore --> Brigitte
Kiriko teleportation/oral/anal vore --> Tracer
Mei teleportation/oral/anal vore --> Moira (I didn't mention this but I think it'd be good~)
Moira absorption vore --> Pharah/Zarya
Widowmaker clothing entrapment/absoprtion vore --> Kiriko
Junker Queen clothing entrapment/absorption vore --> Mei/D.Va
Junker Queen vs. Zarya/Brigitte fighting for dominance (doesn't matter who wins either is hot)
Sojourn anal vore --> Pharah, Brigitte
Ashe oral vore --> Ana (I didn't mention this one earlier either but she's just got major pred energy)

Sorry for the wall of text but I'm excited to see you continue this project. I'll be watching for any releases! :)
And if you need help with someone writing the scenes and you just animate them I'm more than happy to help, even if they aren't my ideas.

I do sincerely appreciate the ideas!~ I'll be happy to incorporate each one into their respective fights, I'll even give Widowmaker so more love, just because of you~
AssVFanatic
New to the forum

Postby dergrossmann » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:12 am

aww thanks hun~
I'm excited to see your work!
dergrossmann
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story