(Twine) A Girl Needs Her Protien v0.6

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

(Twine) A Girl Needs Her Protien v0.6

Postby TETRO » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:14 am

A Girl Needs Her Protein
A Twine interactive by TETRO

Happy Vore Day!
I've been working on this interactive for about a year. It's probably the biggest writing project I've ever worked on. This is still a work in progress and I'd estimate it's about 60% complete. Since I haven't posted anything to my gallery in a long time, I'd thought I'd put something out there for 8/8. I hope you enjoy what I've made. Feel free to share any ideas you have for future content.

Premise
You are a small humanoid creature trying to survive in the world of humans, anthros, and demis. One morning, after catching a meal, you find yourself getting hungry again. You set off from the safety of your home to one of three locations to find food. However, these places are dominated by much larger creatures than you. Many of them would not hesitate to swallow you at the first chance they got. You're going out to find you, but in reality, you're choosing who's belly will be your doom.

Notes on the content:
    >This is mainly a female pred focused interactive (hence the title).
    >Scat/disposal is optional and can be toggled off which basically removes text that references that sort of stuff. Some disposal-focused paths will be closed off if you censor this content.
    >All of it is macro/micro because it's from the perspective of a small humanoid creature.
    >There are a some male preds mixed in as well as some underage preds. These can be easily avoided as I've made these paths as obvious to spot as possible.
    >The same goes for non-vore deaths. These are easy to avoid.
    >So far, every path is fatal. I don't know yet if I'll actually include ways to survive to the end.

Download link:
https://mega.nz/file/VC13GIhA#-lNDGRb4gBMQyWPa-gO543R808JHSlbeBSqxB5C4hs0

Instructions:
This is a Twine game, so you simply need to download the HTML file and open it on any browser. You may have trouble doing this on some mobile systems but it should be very simple on desktop.

Problems? Let me know!
If you see any spelling mistakes, grammar problems, or just think I screwed up somewhere, please let me know in this forum post. I want to continue to grow and improve this interactive and I'm happy to get all the help I can get. If you see a problem, please paste the text in question and briefly explain what's wrong. I'll take notes and fix it when I make a new release.
Last edited by TETRO on Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Re: (Twine) A Girl Needs Her Protien v0.6

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:55 pm

What is the game about tho?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TETRO » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:02 pm

Souls6 wrote:What is the game about tho?

You're right. I should actually explain what the story is about. I'll add a description. ^^;
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:06 pm

Also I'd recommend adding some screenshots of the game.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:19 am

The interactive was great! The spelling errors aren't a big deal, and there's so many options
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cobbly » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:34 am

Do you plan to update this again?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Return to Interactive story