Furry vore interactive story on Quotev

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Furry vore interactive story on Quotev

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:01 pm

This is a link to The She-Wolf and the Meadow, an interactive furry vore story I posted on Quotev. Please find below the description and link...

Your village sacrifice you to a she-wolf who loves to have fun feasting on the humans who are sent to her meadow once a year.

Soft, fatal or non-fatal, female wolf pred, human prey (you), digestion and no digestion, willing prey and unwilling prey, implied disposal and no disposal.

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/14243671/Vo ... the-Meadow
Last edited by FurryTastyTreat on Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Re: Furry vore interactive story on Quotev

Postby Nikkidafox » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:31 pm

Was pretty fun. Might want to add an implied disposal tag though.
"As it is, you will be going home as fat on my stomach. Your village deserves to pay for what you did to me, and trust me, it will.

The one positive is the dump I took once you'd digested was good fertiliser for the flowers in my meadow."
Nikkidafox
Participator

Re: Furry vore interactive story on Quotev

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:26 pm

Somedude601, I'd like to start by apologising for forgetting that bit. I know how horrible it is to come across themes that aren't your cup of tea. I've updated it now.

I'm glad you found it fun. I see that you angered the she-wolf and were digested (or looked at all the results).

I wrote a story based on parts of that interactive story. You can find it here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/794326

Thanks, FurryTastyTreat, AKA FanOfFurryVore
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Return to Interactive story