Interactive Visual Novel Games

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Interactive Visual Novel Games

Postby interactiveGTS » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:39 pm

I'm an old writer from the glory days of Writing.com. Since that website has turned to the darkside, I went out and learned to code interactives myself through twine. I've now managed to produce a few good quality interactive giantess stories. These range from purely macrophilia content to more sexualized giantess fetish. You can download most of my stories for free from my subscribestar (https://subscribestar.adult/interactivegts). Only one of these is currently paywalled simply because it is massive in size and took an ungodly amount of time to write.

Current Story List

Shrunk at Witchcollege: An incoming freshmen is shrunk and made into a familiar by the secret cabal of witch who live on campus.

Dorm Fairy: Play as a very perverted fairy who uses their magic and other supernatural abilities to raid a college dormitory.

Shrink What You Can't Have: A mad lesbian scientist invents a shrink ray and proceeds to use it on any woman who dares refuse her sexual advances.

Shrunk at Witchcamp: You get shrunk and made into a familiar by your younger sister who proceeds to take you to a summer camp designed for witches like herself.
interactiveGTS
New to the forum

Re: Interactive Visual Novel Games

Postby Viokena » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:40 pm

Your stuff seems interesting, but I can't investigate further due to subscribestar being a very annoying-to-navigate site (Can only scroll in reverse chronological order, and there isn't even a "search this creator's page" function!)
Perhaps you could post a list of direct links to your currently available stories here.
Viokena
New to the forum

Re: Interactive Visual Novel Games

Postby Gunga_Galunga » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:37 pm

Glad to see more visual novels, and a treasure trove at that! I do agree with Viokena that SubscribeStar does not make content searching easy. Is Shrunk at Witchcamp the paywalled story?
Like your vore and unbirth with a side of taboo romance? I won't tell ;-) Check out Fitting In at Home https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1262&page=1
Gunga_Galunga
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story