Interactive Story Hall of Fame

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Interactive Story Hall of Fame

Postby knt27 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:59 pm

I absolutely love interactive stories, but I feel like it's really hard finding well written ones. I'm sure that there are tons of talented authors making interactive stories, but sorting through mountains of half-assed abandoned projects can be a bit tedious.

So.

What are your favorite well written interactives? Any tags are cool, just share an interactive that you think tells a good and sexy story! Provide links with your recommandations please. I'd love for this to become a directory of great interactive content!

I'll start with the legendary My Life as a Teenage Voraphile. There's some content in this one that I avoid (some chapters have underage characters), but some of the branches are very well written and sexy. https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=489

A Vore Torn World also has some hot (if a bit extreme) scenes and pretty well built out story. https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=694&page=1

Vore Kingdom doesn't have a ton of branches yet, but what's finished is very well done. https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1097&page=1

If you've ever fantasized about being dominated and eaten by a Batman villianess, then you'll probably love Gotham Girls. https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=103

Lastly, I'll do some shameless self promotion. My interactive is called Secrets of Faybrook Academy. There's a lot of male prey/femdom pred content in the intetactive, but also monster girls, male monster preds, snake vore, plant vore, and lots more. It's also illustrated. https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=498

Okay! Let's hear your recommendations!
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Interactive Story Hall of Fame

Postby Torkeltin » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:56 pm

Are we allowed to post ones from other sources? Including yours, you named all my favorites on here lol.

I can only add 2 but alas they are from the dreaded writing.com site, but if you look up an archive like https://ackater.github.io/writing.com-archival/#/ you can read all the interactives in their entirety except you may be missing a update to the story until the archive itself is also updated, but no limit to reading the stories like writing.com likes to force on you when they pretend they actually have others using their site.

Anyway my 2 recommendations from there are:

Vore 101
Basically the closest interactive I’ve come across where the world at large isn’t aware of vore, so one or two story paths can actually come from the perspective of a total unaware what is about to happen prey, but for the most part the characters in it are aware of vore. It’s your classic university with vore in it and has some very well written chapters in it, all the paths that do have an “end” for the most part are well written, but a lot if also sadly left unfinished, but it does appear the main author updates it every now and again.

50 Years On: A Vore Story
This is a sequel to the previous one, where it goes from a world similar to ours with how much vore is known/exists or not, into one where vore is the norm. It contains a few very well written paths up to their ends, I like the university student/high school teacher routes the best, both contain some very good writing and hot preds. Neither interactive tends to go into scat stuff very much if at all, but I some ends can/will mention it, I don’t think any are to explicit with that unless someone added some since last I read these.

Honestly with the ones you named and these 2 added that’s essentially all the good human female pred/reader prey ones I know of. So if anyone here knows of any others, please, please, please share. I love good stories and can’t get enough of the ones that fit the human female pred/male prey set up. Honestly, I’m also cool with anthro but just have a strong preference for what I mentioned. I hope this comment is alright and was what you were looking for from people, never post here, so hope I didn’t break any rules either lol.
Torkeltin
New to the forum

Postby Endrixil » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:08 am

Living in a Vorish World
https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=1118

This one is another human female pred dominant/only world. It is very new but what already has been written is very good, it has a lot of promise and I can't wait to see where kaledeen goes with it. It sort of reminds me of purpsoul's A Vore Torn World at times, so if you liked that one you will probably like this one too.
Endrixil
New to the forum

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:19 am

Shrinking Down To Size by Deathworks, with 710 chapters

This interactive was created in January 2001 and is still going strong. John Stone shrinks to half an inch tall. This story is now under my account, Gastric Aztec at Writing.com

Deathworks transferred ownership of this story to me in 2009, I am now the caretaker/custodian of this story. I am not the original author.
Last edited by GastricAztec on Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby JohnQ » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:43 am

I rather like :Nobodyman:'s The Hungry Ninja (and not just because I've gone a little overboard contributing to it!). If you want a content preview, it's Terror-Toad-inspired Naruto fanfic with essentially all female characters.
JohnQ
New to the forum

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:12 am

Yours is great, I love the art! I'll have to put some time aside and play it through properly very soon.
Thanks for sharing these.

Do Quest/Twine games that use the same format count?
Because if so, the Hungry Quest trilogy by Brpdchainsaw, especially the third one! Dude has the best sense of humour of anyone in the scene I think, and knows what makes a good, simple and engaging scenario.
St Miluina too by OsmiumOrchid has a superb endlessly nuanced Lord of the Flies vibe throughout, although that's maybe a stretch for this list because it has rpg elements.

And if we're doing self promotion, how about my epic 220,000 word interactive that just dropped this week, also illustrated (albeit in a simpler style), featuring all manner of dragons, drama and devourings?
You choose between playing as a human who can't swallow people whole, or a dragon who can, and navigate through tense situations building relationships with the people you meet and either helping them or betraying them at the perfect moment.
There are lots of male prey and a few male predators, but both player characters are female.

It does use Quest though.

Anyway, bookmarking this thread, because I want recommendations.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Nikkidafox » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:11 pm

It's relatively recent but I am REALLY enjoying MrHidden119's story, "The Big 1-9" https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=1054
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:39 pm

Great topic! Quite a few I've not tried before, so I look forward to checking them out.

somedude601 wrote:It's relatively recent but I am REALLY enjoying MrHidden119's story, "The Big 1-9" https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=1054

Just tried that one, and it definitely has potential, but far too many dead ends for my liking, unless I'm missing something. I actually found it difficult to find a path that wouldn't lock me out of further play. Is it still being worked on? I'd be interested in trying it again in future if it is.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby JohnQ » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:27 pm

I like Nobodyman's "The Hungry Ninja," and not just because I may have gone a little overboard in contributing to it. https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=801
JohnQ
New to the forum

Postby Aleph-Null » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:36 pm

I miss posted this to a different thread.

University Vore by Throku was great. It is writing.com though. This is F/X content similar to Vore 101. Primarily a linear story over 100 chapters long with a bunch of low depth branches coming off.

Living in a Vorish World by Kaledeen is also great. It is relatively new, and they haven't put up a forum discussion of it yet. F/M content on the cruel side of things. A broad story with per-character depth of 10-20 chapters. The stories exist in a shared world, and often show the same events from different people's perspectives.

Edit:
We should probably put content tags in our descriptions to help people navigate this.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nikkidafox » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:53 pm

Trebortron3 wrote:Great topic! Quite a few I've not tried before, so I look forward to checking them out.

somedude601 wrote:It's relatively recent but I am REALLY enjoying MrHidden119's story, "The Big 1-9" https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=1054

Just tried that one, and it definitely has potential, but far too many dead ends for my liking, unless I'm missing something. I actually found it difficult to find a path that wouldn't lock me out of further play. Is it still being worked on? I'd be interested in trying it again in future if it is.

Yes it is still in development. I've asked if they want any help with writing but gotten nothing back.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby knt27 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:03 am

Living in a Vorish World by Kaledeen is also great. It is relatively new, and they haven't put up a forum discussion of it yet. F/M content on the cruel side of things. A broad story with per-character depth of 10-20 chapters. The stories exist in a shared world, and often show the same events from different people's perspectives

This story is amazing! Thanks for the suggestion! I read this interactive for waaaay too long last night. :lol: I definitely hope the creator is still adding to it, because I'd love to see how some of the unfinished branches end. That being said, the unfinished branches are still long and well written enough to enjoy as they are!
knt27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HunterZ » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:35 pm

The Accidental Adventurer by KavenBach, (https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=55&page=1). An oldie with a female main character thrust into a forest where everything, animal or plant, wants to eat her.
HunterZ
Been posting for a bit

Postby BeGad » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:38 am

Thanks to those who have done so, but mind mentioning the focus for interactive stories when you link them? Looking for good female prey focused material.
BeGad
---

Return to Interactive story