M/M Vore Playfic

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

M/M Vore Playfic

Postby chewchulainn » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:26 pm

I've made a short interactive vore story/game, if anyone is interested!

https://playfic.com/games/chewchulainn/selkie-snacks

Story contains:
. Male Pred (monster boy)
. Male Prey (human)
. Unwilling Prey
. Teasing Pred
. Soft vore option
. Hard vore option
. Scat/Disposal

It's pretty short and relatively simple/straightforward, but hopefully fun for anyone looking for a bit of vorish fun. There are various other ways you can interact with the prey character, which are listed in the game source, but most of them should be relatively straightforward to figure out! This isn't my first interactive story made on this site but it is the first one I've shared over here, so I hope you enjoy it if you try it out!
chewchulainn
Somewhat familiar

Re: M/M Vore Playfic

Postby GayPred » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:23 pm

Very cute! Love the format and all the options! Loooved that it featured digestion and disposal too.
Keep up the awesome work!
GayPred
New to the forum

Postby Achenar » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:00 am

Quick little note - if you let David back out, the game acts as if he's still in your stomach; "look at david" for example still shows the text about him being a cute lil' squirmy boylump.
Achenar
Participator

Postby chewchulainn » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:16 pm

Achenar wrote:Quick little note - if you let David back out, the game acts as if he's still in your stomach; "look at david" for example still shows the text about him being a cute lil' squirmy boylump.

Oh no, ty for letting me know! I must have forgotten to tell the program that he’s outside of stomach after being thrown up @@ I’ll fix that when I get home from work!

*Edit** - Fixed it!
chewchulainn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trebortron3 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:55 am

Really fun little game! Loved playing around with the different options. Are you planning on working on it any more, or is this the finished product? If you're considering working on it more, it might be nice to have a bit more of it remembering your actions - if you Lie on David and then interact with him in other ways, it treats it as if you're still sat next to him. Likewise, if you throw him up, it goes back to descriptions before he was eaten. It'd be lovely if he 'remembered' and was still wet from your stomach.

That being said, if you've finished with this one, I'd be interested in any future interactives you write.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby chewchulainn » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:26 pm

Trebortron3 wrote:Really fun little game! Loved playing around with the different options. Are you planning on working on it any more, or is this the finished product? If you're considering working on it more, it might be nice to have a bit more of it remembering your actions - if you Lie on David and then interact with him in other ways, it treats it as if you're still sat next to him. Likewise, if you throw him up, it goes back to descriptions before he was eaten. It'd be lovely if he 'remembered' and was still wet from your stomach.

That being said, if you've finished with this one, I'd be interested in any future interactives you write.

Thank you! I'm glad that you enjoyed it! For the time being it's finished, but I figure if I get any other ideas I might go back and add a bit more. Those are some good ideas though o: I did initially want to try and change the interactions based on if David had been thrown up, but one of the unfortunate limitations with playfic is that you can only include so much text for responses to things, and the way I've currently formatted it I was worried I wouldn't have enough room to include interesting alternate dialogue for that... But I do think it's something I could figure out how to make work if I fiddled with it a bit, so I might try and do that sometime!
chewchulainn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:07 am

Do you mind if I ask what made you go with PlayFic? It's not one I've come across before, so it may have some advantages of its own, but I like using Twine (http://twinery.org/) and I've played a number of good vore games made on http://textadventures.co.uk/
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby chewchulainn » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:16 pm

Trebortron3 wrote:Do you mind if I ask what made you go with PlayFic? It's not one I've come across before, so it may have some advantages of its own, but I like using Twine (http://twinery.org/) and I've played a number of good vore games made on http://textadventures.co.uk/

I got introduced to it back in high school when a friend started using it to make little text-based games, and began playing around with it again a year ago. I had never really used any other programs (besides Twine, but I always wound up having difficulties with it or getting a bit overwhelmed with it ^^'). I've been meaning to look into textadventures at some point, at the moment it's mostly a case of playfic being the only format I'm really familiar with and not having the time/energy to focus on learning how another one works at the moment ><''
chewchulainn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:33 pm

chewchulainn wrote:I got introduced to it back in high school when a friend started using it to make little text-based games, and began playing around with it again a year ago. I had never really used any other programs (besides Twine, but I always wound up having difficulties with it or getting a bit overwhelmed with it ^^'). I've been meaning to look into textadventures at some point, at the moment it's mostly a case of playfic being the only format I'm really familiar with and not having the time/energy to focus on learning how another one works at the moment ><''

Very fair! I had the exact same thing, meant to get into TextAdventures and found it more complicated than I was expecting, but had some (fairly limited) experience with Twine, so went with that. Now I've picked Twine up so much that I'll likely just stick with it. I guess it's just how these things go, hah.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby chewchulainn » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:39 pm

Trebortron3 wrote:Very fair! I had the exact same thing, meant to get into TextAdventures and found it more complicated than I was expecting, but had some (fairly limited) experience with Twine, so went with that. Now I've picked Twine up so much that I'll likely just stick with it. I guess it's just how these things go, hah.

I have tried to get back into twine a couple times, but it's been updated since I first learned to use it, and I only wound up having more trouble getting back into it haha. I did like it when I firt used it though, I still have some unfinished vore adventures from an older version of it haha. Playfic definitely has its limitations, but I find it very fulfilling when I manage to make it work the way I want or learn how to do new things with it! I do still plan to check out TextAdventures hopefully and see if I can get the hang of it, but stuff like this doesn't always come naturally to me haha, so I'm a bit wary to try figuring out another one. It would be interesting to see the differences in how it works compared to Playfic and Twine though o:
chewchulainn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:57 pm

chewchulainn wrote:I have tried to get back into twine a couple times, but it's been updated since I first learned to use it, and I only wound up having more trouble getting back into it haha. I did like it when I firt used it though, I still have some unfinished vore adventures from an older version of it haha. Playfic definitely has its limitations, but I find it very fulfilling when I manage to make it work the way I want or learn how to do new things with it! I do still plan to check out TextAdventures hopefully and see if I can get the hang of it, but stuff like this doesn't always come naturally to me haha, so I'm a bit wary to try figuring out another one. It would be interesting to see the differences in how it works compared to Playfic and Twine though o:

If you'd like any help with Twine, feel free to drop me a PM. I can't promise to be an expert, but I've got a pretty decent working knowledge of it now, certainly enough to finish a basic story. Plus I'd be interested in reading other things you've written :)
Trebortron3
Participator

Return to Interactive story