Pokemon interactive story I read 10 years ago?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Pokemon interactive story I read 10 years ago?

Postby Vaddix » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:02 am

This was 100% on writing.com. This story was around during Vore High and My Life as a Teenage Voraphile. All I remember is that the main character was named David and there was a Gardevoir. I'm certain they were romantically together. I also remember there were two sides to the Gardevoir. The yellow eyes were the normal version and the red eyes were the evil version. Both had a different name in that state. Both eyes were used in the narrative often. Only other thing I recall is a random chapter where he's supposed to marry Gardevoir, but the other one shouts "WATER GUN" then sounds like an alarm clock and he wakes up.

PLEASE. I've been searching for eight years for this. I don't remember who it's by or anything else. This story was not a fever dream.
Vaddix
Been posting for a bit

Re: Pokemon interactive story I read 10 years ago?

Postby Vaddix » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:00 pm

Anyone???
Vaddix
Been posting for a bit

Postby killermeow » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:58 pm

If nobody has responded by now, it's likely just plain gone. Writing has purged MANY stories over the years, and with how it is nowadays, it's pretty safe to assume it likely got purged at some point, and if it's alive today is so buried it will likely never see the light of day again.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jamiwalker » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:48 am

I was interested in this question, but now there have been so many interpretations of this story that it's almost impossible to find the original. I'm disappointed...
"Only spontaneous things make a person truly happy."
Be communicative in online video chat and people will reach out to you.
jamiwalker
New to the forum

Postby Vaddix » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:04 am

I'm not giving up. It must exist still in files. I can use the wayback machine. I just need a name of this fic. Could've been a bunch of story arcs from a Pokemon Vore submission on writing.com back then too.
Vaddix
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eagerstriker » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:03 pm

So I don't know if this will help, cause I don't know if you know about it already, but check this link out as it has TONS of backed up stories from writing.com, so you might find it in there if you dig around. And remember: Ctrl + f is your friend (though you have to wait a few secs for the % bar, cause this doc is big and takes a bit to load) Good hunting!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =901689988

EDIT: I noticed it seems to be having some weirdness once you click one of the story link :/ It comes out as a jumbled mess for some reason. Hopefully its a temporary issue.
Last edited by Eagerstriker on Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Eagerstriker
New to the forum

Postby eleventh » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:02 pm

In a similar vein, there's also https://ackater.github.io/writing.com-archival/ which as far as I can tell is an automanaged archive of the interactives from that site.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Eagerstriker » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:49 am

eleventh wrote:In a similar vein, there's also https://ackater.github.io/writing.com-archival/ which as far as I can tell is an automanaged archive of the interactives from that site.

ooooo, didn't know about that one! I'll have to poke around there as well!
Eagerstriker
New to the forum

Postby Eagerstriker » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:23 am

Eagerstriker wrote:So I don't know if this will help, cause I don't know if you know about it already, but check this link out as it has TONS of backed up stories from writing.com, so you might find it in there if you dig around. And remember: Ctrl + f is your friend (though you have to wait a few secs for the % bar, cause this doc is big and takes a bit to load) Good hunting!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =901689988

EDIT: I noticed it seems to be having some weirdness once you click one of the story link :/ It comes out as a jumbled mess for some reason. Hopefully its a temporary issue.

UPDATE: He put a workaround in the first line there which, I don't know if it was there when I posted before, but I am dumb and don't notice things so maybe my eyes skipped right over it before XD Also, the extension he mentioned (Modheader) is also on Firefox as well, not just chrome (I use both, but prefer Firefox or Opera cause chrome is just so resource heavy). Hopefully archive.org will fix this so we don't have to go get third party stuff to make it work.
Eagerstriker
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story