Unbirth of the heart ~part 1~

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Unbirth of the heart ~part 1~

Postby Writer20 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:29 pm

This contains sex, Unbirth and family who are over 18, so read at your own risk!

It all started when I turned 18, my sisters were in their late 20’s and my parents were at least 50 or 60. I was the baby so I hated it, my current boyfriend, Daniel was a daring young lad who joined the military. He spoke of a new law being ran. When I heard it, my lips turn into a dark smirk.

“This new law Will allow anyone turning 18 in the next six months to eat their family any way they see possible with a pill being delivered this week. And the prey will have no say in the matter.”

I got this pill ahead of time, and called my family to a meeting as my boyfriend stood nearby. “Well thanks guys.” I say as I had taken the pill to let it get me ready. “There is a new law, and I’m trying it. You’ll all be eaten by me.” I smirk as their eyes widen.

“Yeah right, Eat Bucky.” My older sister points you our dog, who wasn’t doing well. “Show us.

I hated to as I loved Bucky. I pet his head then slowly open my jaws inhumanly wide as I slowly gulp him into my gut, soaking his fur as I swallow, loud gulps could be heard as they watch him slide down my throat, as he lands inside my gut, his entire form showing, my boyfriend smirks and rubs it hearing him whimper and whine. He then roughly smacks my gut. “Speak food.” He orders as I burp his collar up, and my family gaped. They all sat there and I go over. “See this guys? She’s being reasonable, you’ll go somewhere nicer but I’ll be putting each of you inside her.” He smirks as I slowly sat down on the couch, I lean back as I took my already tight shirt off and slid my pants and panties off. He motions my older sister, in front of me, she undressed as she placed her hands on my thighs then set them on my sex, she lifts her ass up then to go in. She yells as my boyfriend slams his dick into her sex. “I’ll fuck each of you into my girlfriends womb, where you’ll digest and maybe become our babies, maybe not, now watch.” He warns as I blush, feeling her body slowly pushed into me, making me moan as I watch her slowly shoved into me, I loved it, I couldn’t get enough of it, I rub my slowly expanding stomach as each thrust by my boyfriend sent her in deeper. I could feel our poor dogs fur sliding off his body while my stomach digests him. Sad, it was truly sad. I gasp as I feel his dick inside me while my sister travels into my womb fully. He thrusts hard. “I’ll cum inside you every time, enjoy that babe.” He growls as I feel my sister squirming wildly.

“Please baby...” my mom begs as I avoided her gaze. He soon climaxed inside me as I moan, he orders me on my feet then he bent me over so my stomach hung on the couch, my ass in the air. He spreads my legs and pushed my face into the couch, showing off my sex which drips cum. He grabs my mom and she cried, he shoved her head in as I moan and climax against her head as I feel those thrusting movements. Sliding her deeper into me, closer to my womb where my sister was. Closer to digesting and becoming cum, or my eggs. I loved the feeling of overpowering them, every thrust sent me overboard in pleasure. I sigh in bliss as I swallow past a lump in my throat, my dog had stopped moving in my gut, but I touch it and he started kicking wildly, oh guess not. I gasp as I jolt forward, feeling my moms legs curl inside my womb, while my boyfriend fucks me silly, and soon sent more of his warm seed in with her. Next was my dad, who didn’t fight, he barely put up a fight. Sadly it wasn’t enough for my boyfriend. He used my last sister to cum into her stomach and he then fucks her into me, it was disgusting but he liked this.

He took his time, after an hour, long after my dog had passed, he sent her inside my womb, and came. He kissed me as he stroked my overstuffed womb. “Oh god...it feels like I’m carrying triplets.” I moan as their movement caused me bliss. “Mmm Hun.” I whisper he got on top of me, and placed his still wet dick inside my sex.

“I ain’t done yet. Not until I hear your womb sloshing with my cum.” He smirks as I blush and he started, thrusting into me as I moan and claw at his back, and he did keep his word. He came inside my overstuffed womb a total of 60 times, flooding my womb and every movement, breath or shift made my womb slosh. To keep it in he put a plug inside me, I laid on the couch while he left, I fell asleep for a few hours.

I awoke and my stomach was so heavy, I sat up and there was just sloshing and a few bones poking me, I sit up, and lift my large sloshing gut up, I let it fall and it gurgled and sloshed, it was awful, but I slowly walk to the bedroom. I use my parents bathroom, I got into the bathtub, I pull the plug out and pull out a dildo instead, I began to pleasure myself, moaning and groaning in bliss and uncomfortable pain at how stuffed my womb was. After a long ten minutes a bathtub worth of cum, digested clothes, medical supplies from pace makers to birth control, hair, and bones flooded the bathtub. I sigh as my womb had release. I drain it before I take a shower.

Two months later

I was currently pregnant with my family, I was so happy, all girls. I rub my belly as I walk in on my boyfriend having sex with my cousin, Veronica. “What the—“

~ to be continued ~
Writer20
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story