Looking for an old writing.com story

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Looking for an old writing.com story

Postby jake110 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:28 am

It's probably been a good 4 years or so since I last looked at it and I've forgotten the name. Although I've search through a few dozen ordering by oldest then again by longest, but no luck so it might have been lost

Essentially it was about a guy who finds a pair of magic panties. There were a good few hundred entries with various different branches, but the most memorable one for me was one where he used the panties to fuck his sister, who was then absorbed and became his girl shaped cock, that he then went on to fuck another girl with

If anyone can think of the name that would get me on the right path for trying to track it down on the site, or look up a backup if it's been deleted like I think it has
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for an old writing.com story

Postby ninth » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:09 pm

Unfortunately it has been deleted. I know the one you're thinking of since I helped contribute to it.

I've forgotten the name of the interactive - it may have been a branch off a still-existing one or it was deleted entirely. Either way it's gone.

You can use the Internet Archive to get back to it, if someone can recall the name...
ninth
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:54 pm

This actually sounds familiar; unfortunately, I don't recall the name of the story... sorreh.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby ninth » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:28 pm

I'm pretty sure it was called "You Can Do Anything"

The reason it was nuked is that the interactive is rated 13+. Anything adult needs to go in an 18+ rated interactive. Read Writing.com's terms of service!

I don't think the owner of the interactive can retroactively make it 18+. I deem this interactive at-risk for deletion so avoid adding to it.

There are a handful of other interactives that are rated 18+ so if you want to try to recreate that chain, best to start somewhere like "Start of a weird day."
ninth
Been posting for a bit

Postby jake110 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:27 am

Oh wow, if died due to its age rating? That's just silly. But I guess it's in keeping with what I've heard about the admins for the site

Cheers everybody, I'll have a poke around to see if I can find a backup for it anywhere
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby jake110 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:52 am

Hmm, I've found this story which is still on writing.com which matches the name ninth suggested. Although I think it's not the one I was thinking of, looks interesting though

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... on/outline
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby jake110 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:20 am

I've done a bit more investigating. I'm pretty sure it's not "You Can Do Anything", there are a few backups of it in the archive, but it gets progressively longer as time goes on. So I'm fairly sure no branches were deleted out of it, I can't seem to get the story map to work in the archive though, it just goes to a log in page which I assume won't work since it's not being displayed via writing.com
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Return to Interactive story