A Tiny Furry In A Huge World [QUEST]

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

A Tiny Furry In A Huge World [QUEST]

Postby QueenKyobi » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:28 pm

Hey there, everyone!

A month or so back, I decided to start developing a game in Quest. It's been going really, really well, and it's been quite popular on textadventures.co.uk and elsewhere, so I figured I'd share it here.

The game is what you'd expect from the title. In A Tiny Furry In A Huge World, you are a tiny furry within a huge world. After falling asleep during class, you wake up to find that you've been shrank to the size of about an inch. The game is pretty open when it comes to size stuff, however, so you could think of yourself as larger or smaller if you really wanted to.

After making a climbing tool and making your way down onto the floor from your desk, you are able to interact with three giantesses, for a combination of nearly thirty different endings. At the moment, most of them end with death. If that kind of thing isn't your bag, then this probably isn't the game for you.

I aim to make things as descriptive as possible. Right now, I'd say that this game has over 15,000 words worth of content. There's plenty of smut to be enjoyed, even if the selection of characters is somewhat small. I probably do get too wordy at some points, but I hope you enjoy it regardless.

Currently, there are three giantesses to enjoy. More characters will be coming in the future, including males. For now, though, you have the choice between:

Janice, an 20 year old female doe who's a bit of a nerd. Her route includes:
Unaware soft vore, unbirth, hoofplay, lotsa crushing
Nice aware endings that pack in a lot of gentle giantess stuff. There's an unbirth scene if you're extra nice.

Ms. Matthews, a 33 year old petite female bunny who is also your teacher. Her route includes:
Unaware soft vore, unbirth, anal vore, footplay, crushing via feet, butt, and thighs
Aware soft vore, crushing

Aimee, a 21 year old shemale fox who is one of your classmates. Her route includes:
Unaware crushing/smothering via breasts, dick, and feet
Aware cock vore, anal vore, and soft vore

You can play it online by clicking right here. While you can play it in browser, it can be a little laggy, so it might be in your benefit to download it instead.

I also run a Patreon, where I offer early access to WIP versions of the game, as well as story commissions. (because I write macro stuff, too) If you'd like to look into supporting me, check my Patreon out by clicking here.

Also, here I am on Twitter too, I guess!
QueenKyobi
New to the forum

Re: A Tiny Furry In A Huge World [QUEST]

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:55 pm

Trying to climb down from the desk gives me an error.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby QueenKyobi » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:05 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Trying to climb down from the desk gives me an error.

Which desk?

EDIT: Just opened up the game myself to try this. It works fine for me. Just make the climbing tool and type 'down', if it's the desk at the beginning. Which command were you trying to use? I'll look into it.
QueenKyobi
New to the forum

Postby rarrawer » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:32 pm

It's very good from the small amount I've read/played through.
I hore for and look forward to more!
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nikkidafox » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:19 pm

I absolutely love it! All of the characters, especially the new chubby deer nerd waifu, are wonderfully done. However I think you should be aware of a few bugs I noticed.

Janice's digestion scene will loop eternally. By this I mean that after 'restarting' after being digested, it will go back to showing the death text for it after a few actions. Or at least I assume it's a certain amount of time/actions. I just notice it happening by the time I travel back to Aimee.

Janice's oral vore ending does not include disposal, even if the flag is set to on. I don't know if this is a 'bug' or if it's intentional.

Aimee's ink does not reset after death, despite it giving a message to the contrary. It does properly reset when you climb down.

Aimee's oral vore death plays repeatingly, or at least attempts to. After the message of landing in her stomach, it immediately goes through the rest of the dialogue (beginning with "Battered and broken") through the disposal, then either plays the same dialogue, displays "Error: Only one wait at a time", or both. It then displays a blank screen, followed by the same message.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby QueenKyobi » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:31 pm

somedude601 wrote:I absolutely love it! All of the characters, especially the new chubby deer nerd waifu, are wonderfully done. However I think you should be aware of a few bugs I noticed.

Janice's digestion scene will loop eternally. By this I mean that after 'restarting' after being digested, it will go back to showing the death text for it after a few actions. Or at least I assume it's a certain amount of time/actions. I just notice it happening by the time I travel back to Aimee.

Janice's oral vore ending does not include disposal, even if the flag is set to on. I don't know if this is a 'bug' or if it's intentional.

Aimee's ink does not reset after death, despite it giving a message to the contrary. It does properly reset when you climb down.

Aimee's oral vore death plays repeatingly, or at least attempts to. After the message of landing in her stomach, it immediately goes through the rest of the dialogue (beginning with "Battered and broken") through the disposal, then either plays the same dialogue, displays "Error: Only one wait at a time", or both. It then displays a blank screen, followed by the same message.

Aw, nuts! Fortunately, these are easy fixes. It's just a case of flags not being unset when they should be. A total oversight on my part. I'll get a fix out for those within the hour. Thank you for the kind words, and for letting me know what's broken!

The only thing that's intentional is the lack of a disposal ending for Janice. I'm going to add that in as soon as possible.

EDIT: Uploaded a fix. Everything should work correctly now, minus the graphicdigestion ending for Janice, because it's just not there yet!
QueenKyobi
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story