Looking For Unknown Excerpt - F/M

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Looking For Unknown Excerpt - F/M

Postby MaskedGolem » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:46 am

I think this is my first forum post so I hope I'm doing this right.
This is a total hail mary but I need help. I've been looking forever for this one old writing.com story,that I'm 70% sure was an interactive but it's been like a needle in a haystack.

Basically it was this guy flunking out of high school or college then visiting his... aunt? whose like a seasoned pred and asking her to eat him. I also remember her prepping him a bit and having him along side some barbecue and potato salad. It was pretty vivid to me especially a line talking about marinading in her stomach.

If anyone has ANY info that could help me find this it'd be super appreciated.
MaskedGolem
New to the forum

Re: Looking For Unknown Excerpt - F/M

Postby Wolfsage » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:06 am

Never heard of it, but it certainly sounds interesting.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:11 pm

I absolutely remember that interactive. IIRC, it had a really generic name like "Vore Life", which is probably why we've both forgotten what it actually was named.
I also remember an ending where the MC could get eaten by his goth girl roommate after bailing her out of some trouble with some popular girls.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby MaskedGolem » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:24 am

After sifting through 1103 occurrences of the word "vore" and a few other generic keywords on the interactive archive project I FINALLY FOUND IT!
It was "In a Vorish World" found here!: https://web.archive.org/web/20190105021 ... tline.html
Both the story I was looking for and empatheticapathy's branch starting around "1141".

Thank you Emp for mentioning the generic title naming! I suspected it might've been the case but with no particular lead in mind I wasn't really prepared to go hunting through just any and all of the generic titles cause... well there's a LOT of them... ^^; Also BIG shout out and thank you to whitetights for managing to save it and or collect it from someone! And of course to sithknight for writing that mmmm so cozy piece in the first place.

Idk if whitetights would be happy with me just directly linking the whole Interactive Archiving Project too so I'll just say if you want to take a look at that for yourself there's a link for it in the "How to Save a Writing.com Interactive Story?" topic page from "Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:42 am". Idk if it anywhere else.

Anyhow peace.
MaskedGolem
New to the forum

Return to Interactive story