Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby humadragon2016 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:22 pm

(heath i started over. ^^; )
*wake up at the side of a hot tub
Last edited by humadragon2016 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
humadragon2016
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby heath » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:19 pm

Eat out Becky


Amanda shoves Tom into ex-girlfriend's pussy and begin tongue fucking her til she cums.

Amanda
...
Swallows
Play with you more
User avatar
heath
Participator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby humadragon2016 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:08 am

play
User avatar
humadragon2016
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby heath » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:43 pm

humadragon2016 wrote:play



Amanda plays with Tom licking his body. Her tounge stroking his cock til he climaxes.

Amanda decides to

Keep him alive

Just eat him
User avatar
heath
Participator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby humadragon2016 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:31 pm

keep alive? ^^;
User avatar
humadragon2016
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby heath » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:10 pm

humadragon2016 wrote:keep alive? ^^;


Amanda decides to keep you alive as a new pet. Your life is now being a sex toy to pleasure Amanda and Becky's new relationship.
End
User avatar
heath
Participator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby nukers1 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:18 am

this is really hot tbh
nukers1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby heath » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:18 pm

nukers1 wrote:this is really hot tbh

Well thank you :D
User avatar
heath
Participator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby nukers1 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:23 am

heath wrote:
nukers1 wrote:this is really hot tbh

Well thank you :D

No problem! If i had any experience id try to make it into a text adventure game of sorts
nukers1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby nukers1 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:47 pm

Could i ry it too?
nukers1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby nukers1 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:00 pm

*try it too
Typos stink lol
nukers1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby heath » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:19 pm

nukers1 wrote:*try it too
Typos stink lol

( start from the beginning)

Tom (You) 18yrs old average body type. Freshmen. 3 inches tall

Lizzy
24yrs old.
Latin
She rich girl with D cups a bit of a slutty dresser and had a surgery done to make her tongue fit her name which is Liz for lizard. Sophomore

Miss. Smith.
Race: black
Drom Watcher, Mid 40's 5ft9 BBW body type.
Miss.Smith is very watchful and is always waiting to capture people sneaking in to the Dorm. She loves her body and always threatens to sit on people.

Becky 21yrs
Race: White
blonde. 5ft8 .Your girlfriend since high school. Sweet and bit on the Nerdy side

Amanda 28
Race: Native
(girlfriend's roommate) Amanda loving to go by "Adam" is a 6ft redhead who is more than what she seems. As she is secretly a futa.

........
No scats blood or killing the main character. All vore accept Hard. Good nuts ;)
............


Tom wakes up and finda himself ....

*In the hallway*
*Lobby*
*Other*
User avatar
heath
Participator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby nukers1 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:46 am

In a drawer
nukers1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby nukers1 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:39 am

heath wrote:
nukers1 wrote:*try it too
Typos stink lol

( start from the beginning)

Tom (You) 18yrs old average body type. Freshmen. 3 inches tall

Lizzy
24yrs old.
Latin
She rich girl with D cups a bit of a slutty dresser and had a surgery done to make her tongue fit her name which is Liz for lizard. Sophomore

Miss. Smith.
Race: black
Drom Watcher, Mid 40's 5ft9 BBW body type.
Miss.Smith is very watchful and is always waiting to capture people sneaking in to the Dorm. She loves her body and always threatens to sit on people.

Becky 21yrs
Race: White
blonde. 5ft8 .Your girlfriend since high school. Sweet and bit on the Nerdy side

Amanda 28
Race: Native
(girlfriend's roommate) Amanda loving to go by "Adam" is a 6ft redhead who is more than what she seems. As she is secretly a futa.

........
No scats blood or killing the main character. All vore accept Hard. Good nuts ;)
............


Tom wakes up and finda himself ....

*In the hallway*
*Lobby*
*Other*

In a drawer
nukers1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby heath » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:44 pm

nukers1 wrote:
heath wrote:
nukers1 wrote:*try it too
Typos stink lol

( start from the beginning)

Tom (You) 18yrs old average body type. Freshmen. 3 inches tall

Lizzy
24yrs old.
Latin
She rich girl with D cups a bit of a slutty dresser and had a surgery done to make her tongue fit her name which is Liz for lizard. Sophomore

Miss. Smith.
Race: black
Drom Watcher, Mid 40's 5ft9 BBW body type.
Miss.Smith is very watchful and is always waiting to capture people sneaking in to the Dorm. She loves her body and always threatens to sit on people.

Becky 21yrs
Race: White
blonde. 5ft8 .Your girlfriend since high school. Sweet and bit on the Nerdy side

Amanda 28
Race: Native
(girlfriend's roommate) Amanda loving to go by "Adam" is a 6ft redhead who is more than what she seems. As she is secretly a futa.

........
No scats blood or killing the main character. All vore accept Hard. Good nuts ;)
............


Tom wakes up and finda himself ....

*In the hallway*
*Lobby*
*Other*

In a drawer


Next to you feel something sticky to find it being a dildo. The draw open up and you see who?

Miss. Smith.

Amanda
User avatar
heath
Participator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby nukers1 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:16 pm

heath wrote:
nukers1 wrote:[quote="heath]*try it too
Typos stink lol[/quote]
( start from the beginning)

Tom (You) 18yrs old average body type. Freshmen. 3 inches tall

Lizzy
24yrs old.
Latin
She rich girl with D cups a bit of a slutty dresser and had a surgery done to make her tongue fit her name which is Liz for lizard. Sophomore

Miss. Smith.
Race: black
Drom Watcher, Mid 40's 5ft9 BBW body type.
Miss.Smith is very watchful and is always waiting to capture people sneaking in to the Dorm. She loves her body and always threatens to sit on people.

Becky 21yrs
Race: White
blonde. 5ft8 .Your girlfriend since high school. Sweet and bit on the Nerdy side

Amanda 28
Race: Native
(girlfriend's roommate) Amanda loving to go by "Adam" is a 6ft redhead who is more than what she seems. As she is secretly a futa.

........
No scats blood or killing the main character. All vore accept Hard. Good nuts ;)
............


Tom wakes up and finda himself ....

*In the hallway*
*Lobby*
*Other*[/quote]
In a drawer[/quote]

Next to you feel something sticky to find it being a dildo. The draw open up and you see who?

Miss. Smith.

Amanda[/quote]

Amanda
nukers1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby heath » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:59 pm

nukers1 wrote:
heath wrote:
nukers1 wrote:[quote="heath]*try it too
Typos stink lol[/quote]
( start from the beginning)

Tom (You) 18yrs old average body type. Freshmen. 3 inches tall

Lizzy
24yrs old.
Latin
She rich girl with D cups a bit of a slutty dresser and had a surgery done to make her tongue fit her name which is Liz for lizard. Sophomore

Miss. Smith.
Race: black
Drom Watcher, Mid 40's 5ft9 BBW body type.
Miss.Smith is very watchful and is always waiting to capture people sneaking in to the Dorm. She loves her body and always threatens to sit on people.

Becky 21yrs
Race: White
blonde. 5ft8 .Your girlfriend since high school. Sweet and bit on the Nerdy side

Amanda 28
Race: Native
(girlfriend's roommate) Amanda loving to go by "Adam" is a 6ft redhead who is more than what she seems. As she is secretly a futa.

........
No scats blood or killing the main character. All vore accept Hard. Good nuts ;)
............


Tom wakes up and finda himself ....

*In the hallway*
*Lobby*
*Other*[/quote]
In a drawer[/quote]

Next to you feel something sticky to find it being a dildo. The draw open up and you see who?

Miss. Smith.

Amanda[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Amanda[/quote]


Amanda giggles seeing you as her bulging member remains unnoticed. does she

Help you

No way. You are hers
User avatar
heath
Participator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby nukers1 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:11 am

Not help, as you are hers to play with
nukers1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby heath » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:50 pm

She drops you into her panties where you land onto her secret well hidden cock. It’s sticky and lubed in her own jizz. “Oh ho yeah I think I’ll have fun with you and my...”

Boyfriend

Girlfriend

Fleshlight
User avatar
heath
Participator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Re: Shrunken in a Girls Dorm (Interactive story)

Postby nukers1 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:53 am

heath wrote:She drops you into her panties where you land onto her secret well hidden cock. It’s sticky and lubed in her own jizz. “Oh ho yeah I think I’ll have fun with you and my...”

Boyfriend

Girlfriend

Fleshlight

Fleshlight cuz why not hehehe
nukers1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to Interactive story

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: VikingKiwi