Old interesting interactive stories

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Old interesting interactive stories

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:02 pm

Hi,

I've been searching for stories on Writing.Com and there are lots of interesting stories that have been abandoned. I'll put here an example but there are lots

I think you need an account for writing so if anyone wants to keep some story on, I could poll in his place

I would want to know what you think about the website, as it is a cool way for interactives

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... runk/map/1
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Old interesting interactive stories

Postby Aleph-Null » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:29 pm

The stories are abandoned for a reason. Writing.com has become pretty much unusable for anyone without a paid account. That includes reading the stories.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:47 pm

Yes, it's a shame :(

Eka may adapt some kind of interactive style for the forum
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:21 pm

I'm a serious writer, so I maintain a paid membership at Writing.com

It's too bad more people don't join, it's a good writer community. I pay $50/year, but I plan on moving up to the next level of membership for $140/year.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:24 pm

Taking into account how much you pay for month is worth it, but I understand some people have no such an interest for it :)

SamuelOrona, any vore recomendations on interactives?
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:45 pm

wasra1 wrote:Taking into account how much you pay for month is worth it, but I understand some people have no such an interest for it :)

SamuelOrona, any vore recomendations on interactives?

I host one of the oldest shrinking interactives at Writing.com, it’s called “Shrinking down to size” and it was made by Deathworks around 2001 back when Writing.com was known as Stories.com. In 2009 he needed someone else to look after it, so I agreed to take over for him. There should be a lot of vore, its about a college student who shrinks to half an inch tall, and he interacts with mainly college aged women.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:06 pm

Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aleph-Null » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:18 pm

I think the issue with writing.com is primarily on the casual/reader side of things. Few people want to pay a subscription for something they are not entirely committed to.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HungryPinkie » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:02 pm

I miss vore 101 and down the hatch. Both great vore intersctives but sealed behind a pay wall
HungryPinkie
New to the forum

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:26 am

HungryPinkie wrote:I miss vore 101 and down the hatch. Both great vore intersctives but sealed behind a pay wall

Couldn't agree more, they'd be among my top 5 on the site. However they are both still up on the site and just haven't been touched in 8 months. How much of that is due to the site going down the drain or just the writers moving on I really don't know though.

At worst we'll still have them preserved in their (Relatively) current forms thanks to the fantastic work of users like rarrawer. It is a shame that additions to them have died off for whatever reason though.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby jake110 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:58 am

HungryPinkie wrote:I miss vore 101 and down the hatch. Both great vore intersctives but sealed behind a pay wall

Oh is that were they went? I thought they'd been deleted

I was actually just looking for an old story on there but couldn't find it. Might have had the same treatment?

It was about a guy who finds some magic pair of panties. Various different branches, but the most memorable was one where he used the panties to fuck his sister, who was then absorbed and became his girl shaped cock, that he then went on to fuck another girl with
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Return to Interactive story