The Random Encounter (JRPG-themed Prey Story, 2nd Person)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

The Random Encounter (JRPG-themed Prey Story, 2nd Person)

Postby CuddleSlut » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:47 pm

Linked here.

In this story, you play as a hapless minion of evil battling some hungry JRPG heroines in the name of your dark lord. Spoilers: this ends poorly for you.

The story will probably be prey perspective only. I'm making an effort to keep the characters somewhat in-character and include nods to their abilities from their home games. This is written in 2nd person, and the player's gender is never stated, so you can be playing as a man or a woman. Unlike my last interactive, Vore Vs., this story will be based on single encounters rather than an on-going narrative. Encounters will likely be just a few choices deep, so you can get to the good stuff fast. Generally, doing things that pisses off the heroines will lead to a nastier fate, so if being familiar with the source games will probably help you navigate choices. Don't worry if you're not familiar with the games, however: I've included enough summarized lore to get a grasp of what's going on.

Content to Expect:
-Oral Vore
-(Messy) Anal Vore
-Digestion
-Scat Transformation
-Post Digestion Scat
-Unbirth
-Cum Digestion

PROGRESS SO FAR
-Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI)- COMPLETED
-Includes Oral Vore, Unbirth, Anal Vore.

CHARACTERS WHO MAY BE FEATURED LATER
-Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII)
-Yuffie (Final Fantasy VII)
-Arche Klein (Tales of Phantasia)
-Maya Amano (Persona 2)
-Vivian (Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door)

Hope you enjoy this story! Let me know if you're interested in contributing. Feedback is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by CuddleSlut on Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Random Encounter (JRPG-themed Prey Story, 2nd Person

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:55 pm

First I've seen of Terra Branford as a pred (other than my own kodurasaren). Cool.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:01 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:First I've seen of Terra Branford as a pred (other than my own kodurasaren). Cool.

Terra is incredibly under-used, imo. But then, I like FFVI more than VII, so I may be a bit biased towards her. Not that I dislike VII.

What's kodurasaren?
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raptor1 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:19 pm

I love your new interactive so far and I am looking forward to more!
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:27 pm

Raptor1 wrote:I love your new interactive so far and I am looking forward to more!

Thanks! Really glad to hear that.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:01 pm

CuddleSlut wrote:Terra is incredibly under-used, imo. But then, I like FFVI more than VII, so I may be a bit biased towards her. Not that I dislike VII.

We agree on that; she (especially as a feral Esperkin) is definitely pred material. FFVII has one character with large breasts, and where did she get them from? Hmmm...plenty of breast growth to be had from other femmes and ladies fair... lolz

CuddleSlut wrote:What's kodurasaren?

Fetish/mature art, though it's all encompassing, and heavily reliant on context because the word has several meanings/translations. I used that word because imivarate only works if the fetish writing is novel length, and there's not even a lot of imivarate-kaeri (-kaeri meaning publicly released) back home; most of the fetish writing is much shorter, and there's not really any word for this other than sabassho-ura, and that's a negative/dirty word (-ssh- is always spoken in a harsh mannerism) for fetish poem (-ura means organized; scribbles and blurbs would be given an -ido suffix).

sweetladyamy
---

Postby CuddleSlut » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:51 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:
CuddleSlut wrote:Terra is incredibly under-used, imo. But then, I like FFVI more than VII, so I may be a bit biased towards her. Not that I dislike VII.

We agree on that; she (especially as a feral Esperkin) is definitely pred material. FFVII has one character with large breasts, and where did she get them from? Hmmm...plenty of breast growth to be had from other femmes and ladies fair... lolz

Fetish/mature art, though it's all encompassing, and heavily reliant on context because the word has several meanings/translations. I used that word because imivarate only works if the fetish writing is novel length, and there's not even a lot of imivarate-kaeri (-kaeri meaning publicly released) back home; most of the fetish writing is much shorter, and there's not really any word for this other than sabassho-ura, and that's a negative/dirty word (-ssh- is always spoken in a harsh mannerism) for fetish poem (-ura means organized; scribbles and blurbs would be given an -ido suffix).

Hmm... you might have given me something to think about when I get to Tifa's route, lol.

Thanks for explaining the term!
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:47 am

CuddleSlut wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:

Hmm... you might have given me something to think about when I get to Tifa's route, lol.

Thanks for explaining the term!

You're welcome on both counts.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby CuddleSlut » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:48 pm

UPDATE 11/13/2019: Oral vore ending added to Terra's scenario.

I'm aware of how slow progress has been, and for that I can only apologize. I've been very busy with a lot of things in the real world, mostly beneficial, but time-consuming all the same.

Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time on a more fun kind of consumption in the near future.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:06 pm

CuddleSlut wrote:UPDATE 11/13/2019: Oral vore ending added to Terra's scenario.

I'm aware of how slow progress has been, and for that I can only apologize. I've been very busy with a lot of things in the real world, mostly beneficial, but time-consuming all the same.

Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time on a more fun kind of consumption in the near future.

All is good. You take care of you first and foremost. Always, love.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:25 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:

Thank you so much for your support! I hope you enjoy the latest addition.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:11 pm

CuddleSlut wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:

Thank you so much for your support! I hope you enjoy the latest addition.

Best part thus far, lolz

sweetladyamy
---

Postby rotta287 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:14 am

This is a very interesting idea. I hope to see more of this in the future if you're still working on this.
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:00 pm

I'd love to do Celes' Oral Vore segment...

sweetladyamy
---

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:28 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:I'd love to do Celes' Oral Vore segment...

Sure! My free time has been at an all-time low, and I'd greatly appreciate your contributions.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:58 pm

CuddleSlut wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:I'd love to do Celes' Oral Vore segment...

Sure! My free time has been at an all-time low, and I'd greatly appreciate your contributions.

I'll get to it in a few days or so; got too much stupid crap going on with you-know-what and end of 2019 soon to come plus all the other unnecessary stresses put on my shoulders for whatever reason...

sweetladyamy
---

Return to Interactive story